What do you think she'll do after she loses to Trump...

What do you think she'll do after she loses to Trump? Will we see a huge happening as she releases all the dirt she has on everyone before killing herself?

She'll make sure that he gets assassinated before she gets locked up or killed. If she can't win, she'll make sure he can't either.

>What do you think she'll do after she loses to Trump?

Throw a temper tantrum, probably.

Something about "IT WAS MUH TURN!"

I would pay good money to see her post-humiliating-defeat meltdown.

>She'll make sure that he gets assassinated before she gets locked up or killed.

I don't think the Secret Service would like that.

who knows i'll definitely keep a close watch for any more "falls" she might have

She won't have much to lose at that point, hell if she thinks she already has no chance what if she manages to bring a gun to the debates and kill him herself?

I bet she doesn't even make a concession speech

If she loses to trump it will be the end of her political career.

It will be the end of her life. Shes going to prison or shes faking her death if she loses.

She'll command the Establishment from the shadows. Undermining the God Emperor for 4 years. In an attempt to make him look like a fool and lose his reelection.

Just you wait and see. Trump won't be able to order eggs for breakfast, with out hillary giving funds to some activist group to sue him in federal court.

Nah, all that dirt she has on others is leverage she'll need to make sure she can live out her (short) life in peace, and keep her daughter comfy and safe from prosecution.

She's going to be a sour loser like Jeb.

Probably no concession speech.

Trump supporters are in for a huge disappointment. What do you think it'll happen when he wins?
>pro tip: absolutely nothing.

No race war, no mass deportation, no end of globalisation, no muslim ban, no cancelation of trade agreements, no nothing. He will get cockblocked by Congress all the time, don't expect any major policy to get passed in the next 4 years.

>She won't have much to lose at that point, hell if she thinks she already has no chance what if she manages to bring a gun to the debates and kill him herself?

Her support would literally evaporate, and there would be literally nothing keeping her from going to jail for the rest of her life.

Soros would be pic related.

Why is this picture so terrifying? It's like looking straight into the dead eyes of the devil.

I'm not voting for Trump, so much for what he wants to do. I'm voting for him because he isn't Hillary and what he won't do.

>Republican Congress
>cockblocking their presidential nominee
They might not like him but they aren't going to commit political suicide. They would have the donators at their throats (see Cruz not endorsing him) and it would be incredibly easy to win a primary against them.

Well of course, Trump is absolutely the best candidate in this elections, but the (((establishment))) is on full #HillaryorBust mode, that's why they took down Sanders as well. Trump will be sabotaged.

She's got those crazy eyes

Hillary may die of illness so everyone else behind her can save ass

Nothing, really. She'll just fade into the backdrop.

Hilariously, this would make Hillary the greatest failure of all time. She lost to a black man and a reality TV star, despite having so much political capital. More, Obama and Trump are both Washington outsiders!

She'd have to flee into the night. The Council would demand her head.

After Hillary loses, she will have no reason to remain married to Bill, whom she has hated for decades. Cue to nastiest, juiciest, most public and controversial divorce since Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon.

The Clintons' legacy will be utterly destroyed as decades of secrets gush out. However, the democrats may just murder one or both of them to avoid this.

I will masturbate every hour of every day when this happens. Oh god sooo juicy

She has nothing personal against Trump. He's just in the way.

You overestimate how personally they're taking this. Hillary doesn't dislike Trump on a personal level, he's just an obstacle. She won't bear a grudge against him, because what's the point?

If it's a war, do you get upset over the bullet that hit you?

>Hillary last another 4 years

Wake up and say "wow I can't believe I dreamed something that retarded"

Holy fuck I wish so.
Trotsky's dream will finally come true - the people will rise up and reclaim the western world from parasitic "elite".

She will fade away into whatever plush retirement home she has set up for herself and probably succumb to her old age.

They'll keep her out of public sight. So that they can replace all her organs and blood with "donations" from Haitian orphans. Keep her going for another 40 years like Soros and Rockefeller.