SAY IT Cred Forums!

Get it off you chest!

I tripped a land whale today and it felt good.

I'm not sure it's legal for me to

I am not protected by the first amendment

I hate googles

I hate public school teachers and single mothers

Kill all the niggers

I fucked a black girl in an elevator while my wife was in the hospital after giving birth.

She was only 16.

Wow it feels good to finally admit that.

all fucking googles must fucking hangout

I helped up a land whale who had been tripped, then she rewarded me by giving my sloppy secret fat girl sex and never calling me or bothering me again.

>the more I browse Cred Forums the more angry I get
>the more I don't browse Cred Forums the more suicidal I get

Did the earth shake?

STILL NO GF

Yeah OK, and I am one of Trump's illegitimate sons.

I'm honestly disturbed by the people on Cred Forums that legitimately believe Trump is going to win the presidency.

Nice to meet you. Do you think you could get me an autograph?

I fucking hate indian and peruvian people nothing about their culture is good and the peruvians ruined DOTA 2

i m not racist or antisemtic, but i m against hillary and i think all the stormfag shilling for trump is actually hurting him. i wish there was a non-meme altright.

I'm tired of trying to understand right wing policies that frequently are counter intuitive to what they are trying to do. Then having to explain it to tumblrinas when they calm the fuck down

>Peruvians ruined dota 2
I would be 10x less racist if we had the option to not play with these spics. I would have zero reason to hate those people, yet here I am.
>tfw 65% WR on techies
Get on my level pollack

I hate Cred Forums.

What's a nigger? You mean a google?

I was raised a bluepilled liberal in a rural state with no black people. Moving to cities and interacting with them and other races, and the constant barrage of white male hate the past few years, has had the opposite of the intended effect. I'm becoming more and more insulated and prideful of being white.
I'm already redpilled, I've been browsing pol for years, and was the stereotypical "I'll just check it out to see what those retarded Nazis are saying".

I don't think I'd be racist, or so prideful, if white guys weren't berated and put into a corner at every opportunity. I'm a mild mannered guy but I'm ready to lash out and put all shitskins and dirt races back on the leash

This is the worst meme

Is it really that bad on NA servers? Used to be a lot of ruskis on EU west, but after 4.5k+ it becomes less common to have somebody scream cyka in chat

I'm tired of this "globalist" age. I want to feel like a human again.

IM NOT GAY FFS

Cred Forums needs to shut the fuck up about black people and women for once in their fucking lives. They're not the cause of all your problems. They're not the downfall of modern society. Holy shit. Step out of the circle jerk for a while and realize there are more meaningful ways to interact with people besides convincing yourself that you're a victim of their existence.

It's alright if you are, user. Your father and I will still love you.

I drove 31mph in a 30mph zone today.

Not sure if I should turn myself in with the hopes of a lighter prison sentence for when the feds burst through my door.

everyone thinks im gay irl

like fuck off so what if im a virgin at 25 its none of your business

loved that game

I am exhausted by the reality that we live in a society where everyone is either totally misinformed or disconnected from what is happening all around them. That our primary demographic of people who could, and should be fighting it are so disenfranchised that they've totally given up, and I hate the fact that I'm slowly becoming one of them as the fire I had inside of me to keep the fight up is dissipating against the ocean of ignorance we see everyday.

I've been waiting for Hillary to succumb to her diseases for a long time now and she's still not dead and it's pissing me off.

So that's what that tremor was. Knocked my chair over

t. google

I shit in the shower. I've gotten so used to it that I really can't remember the last time I've used a toilet. Usually, if it's a big shit, I just push it down the drain with my feet. Apparently my pipes can handle it just fine, but it always smells like shit

Sometimes I wonder what has become of me.

The altright is a meme, senpai

I'm considering working in a call center that attends calls from USA customers.
Fueling the meme of crappy tech support from spics, but the pay is so damn good that I know I'm gonna do it U_U.

I FUCKING HATE GOOGLES SO GODDAMN MUCH

op is a faggot

Post leafpucci fagget

I FUCKING HATE MY HYPOCRITE "RIGHT WING" KEK GOVERNMENT

I used to feel like I was pretty moderate and normal politically, but a few days ago I was doing research for a paper I was writing for a class and upon noticing the author's name was Rosenberg I literally went "Pfft, as if I'm gonna believe some two-steps-removed from the Illuminati kike on group dynamics. Durr, GEE, I sure do wonder why this paper is all about the positive effects of going with the crowd instead of thinking for yourself!"

My classmate in the lab looked at me like I was fucking insane, but even now I don't see how I was wrong.

It's all over.

EXIT EU SOON!
ALL OF YOU!
RESIST THE TYRANTS IN BRUSSELS!

I wish i never had to interact with another person ever again