Hurrr durrr le Mexicans are bringing drugs, rape and violent crime, I swear I'm not a racist...

>hurrr durrr le Mexicans are bringing drugs, rape and violent crime, I swear I'm not a racist, its the crime I'm worried about

Why are trumptards so disconnected from reality, and easily malleable by memes?

Pay for wall

Nationalism isn't racism.

Le epic /r/the_Donald signature meme

If you are illegal then GTFO

We only want legal immigrants.

So you admit that trumps statements are bullshit?

You've been getting loads of immigrants since the 60s and yet the crime rates keep dropping down.

It's as clear as water that the "hurt durr Mexicans are bringing rapists and cartels" meme spread by trump is nothing more than a dishonest way to conceal racism, or push nationalism.

I said nothing about Trump's statements.

I just said we need to secure our border and only let people come in legally.

Its not a secret that we have a heroin problem and that most of that heroin comes from Mexico.

It's not even really Mexicans. If you look at the numbers from ICE, it's south Americans fleeing things like Venezuela's bread lines.
> crime rate is going down
I don't think so Jose, every week it's a Paki with bombs, or a new basketball-American lootfest.

No. Illegal immigrants are here against the law, many of those people are law offenders themselves and should be deported. It doesn't even matter, the fact that they are here illegally is enough to kick their beamer ass back to mexico. Fucking dumbasses are done taking advantage of our loving system.

>conservatives still want less crime
>liberals would have us be happy with these still record levels of crime

better start gathering bricks, paco

Where do most of the drugs in the USA come from? Through which border do you think they enter?

Wow it's almost like crime dropped around the year 1993 when we militarized our southern border.

You should feel stupid right now.

No the problem is they are Mexican.

>what is roe v wade +18 yrs

you wouldnt be implying that the number of black abortions led directly to a drop in the crime rate, would you?

Not an argument.

He never said Mexicans. He said illegal. Then the next day an illegal immigrant shot a chick in the head in broad daylight on a pier.

>violent crimes
>Hispanic / White = 2.4
>White / Asian = 2.2

>property crimes
>Hispanic / White = 1,2
>White / Asian = 3,9

when did you realize whites are the spics of the asians

In san francisco

Which is a sanctuary city

Proving Trump right in every single conceivable way.

That's due to abortion preventing criminals being born.

>crime rates dropping!
but drug-related deaths aren't.

That WAS the wall Trump wanted to build in the beginning. A wall to keep the illegal drugs, and the drug runners, out.

But liberals, in their typical, racist fashion, made it about race a la CNN's "He wants blacks to vote, but he doesn't want FELONS to vote! WHAT IS HE THINKING?"

BTFO.

we only want white immigrants

The non-white crime rate is dramatically higher than the white crime rate, especially in terms of violent crimes.

This, alone, is a massive, compelling reason for reducing the number of non-white parasites imported into the country.

Look it up, beaner. It's on the FBI crime stats.

saged.

>You've been getting loads of immigrants since the 60s and yet the crime rates keep dropping down
You've related two numbers without any respect for confounding variables. Without illegal immigration maybe that curve would be much steeper
Correlation doesn't not imply causation, especially when one of the axis is "time"

You do realize Trumpets can't handle facts, right?
They are literally nu-SJWs.

>hur dur people should be allowed to illegally enter the US just because they feel like it

they are all criminals and i look forward to thier deportation

If violent crime is down, why is the left fighting so hard for gun control?

>Crime going down.
I call bullshit, there has been nearly 1 riot a month since fucking march, someone is fucking with these numbers.

it's per capita

less percentage of blacks = crime rate goes down