KING JEW SPEAKS

Bibi speaking at the UN General Assembly right now goys

webtv.un.org

Other urls found in this thread:

webtv.un.org
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope he makes a snide remark about Obama. He's one of the few heads of state in the world who will tell Obama to fuck off.

He already mentioned "the very generous United States :^)"

>webtv.un.org
Putin would do a UN speech without the need for teleprompters and text on paper.

this guy looks like he buys stinky BBCs for his wife

Should have prepared a Nethanyahoo Bingo

>muh Iran threat nukes
>muh antisemitism
>muh everyone should server us
>muh america albeit giving us billions over billions and protecting us does nothing
>muh america albeit giving us effectively billions over billions and protecting us does nothing
>muh jewish occupation of foreign land is irreversible
etc etc

>oh yeah and muh we offered so much peace to palestinians and they are really all at fault muh innocent kikes and we didndu nuthing

cant forget the palis.

He is fight about the sattlements

can already check off those last 4

yaes he is of very rigt abot settlemant

The Balfour declaration wasn't about the creation of a homeland for the jewish people. It was about Zionists helping Britain win the war against Germany in return for Palestine.

webtv ,lol

I had that in 1996..

Now the skype is getting into how Israel wants to help censor the internet for offensive commentary.

He is going a show.... He is very correct though

Giving*

He's for a 2-state solution of Palestinians and Israel isn't he?

I still don't understand how Zionism even became a thing.
I wasn't around at the time, and reading about it now it seems so fucking stupid.
"The Germans were mean to you so we're going to go to this unrelated area of land and tell them you own it now, here Jews, it's Israel now"
"Oh no these Palestinians don't seem to like us oy vey antisenitism again"
I feel like I have to be missing something huge, because there's no way anyone could actually get behind something that stupid.

Israel is a pretty cool guy, takes american money and doesn't affraid of anyone.

Religious extremists are gonna extreme things.

He is ambiguous about it.
But the sattlements were never the issue..

this guy is lauded as some smart guy (no proof) and making great speeches (a joke) by faggot JIDF shills and kikes

Yet he keep rabbling the same simple stupid story of the little didnduuu kikes how are victims of the Muslim, that simply blames everthing that ever happend or didn't happen on the Palis, Palis are evil and never to anything justified and everything is terror and muh Jews are real victims and claims kikes are always good guys allways doing everything for good and peace. Muh arab terrorists muh pali terrorists muh abas hatred muh Israeli innocent muh Jewish victims muh kike peace!

No intelligent argument, point, topic, always the same dumb biased black and white story then begging everyone to support kikes without every offering anything but empty words to the world like "muh peace for kikes means peace for middle east blabla"

>educating kikes for peace
>like non-jews want to kills us and hate us so everytime we kill these goyim its justice!
kek

>Iran
>Absent
LOL

LMAO it just pans to Iran's empty seats

God damn, that's a vintage meme you've got there friendo

No it wasn't you fucking retard, Hitler wanted the Jews out and in Palestine, there was no fight agreement or anything. Then way too many Jews started going to Palestine and a war broke out because Zionists can't contain their Muslim instincts.

Feck off.

> muh Iran
Welll it is bibi after all...

>Hitler
The Balfour declaration was signed in 1917 u stupid nigger.

He sounds like a robot, stop voting for him. Vote for someone beautiful and less Ziony.

Like Jensen Ackles, yeah vote for him and win the world!

dreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreideldreidel

>muh holocoaster
BINGO!

Fuck peace just remove kebabs already

>bibi bragging about Israel's economy and major exports
Wonder what Greatest Ally they have to thank for that.

My point still stands, there was no agreement for Jews in WWI or WWII to fight against Germany in exchange for a homeland. And Hitler did want them out and in Palestine.

Idiot. The Jews didn't fight anyone except the Arabs and the British/German diplomats after the white paper was written in 1939.

Up until then they were too busy shilling for more clay and crying about persecution.

You stupid nigger.

all those empty seats

>no Bibi image with the bomb yet
Cred Forums pls

well THAT was over quick

Based bibi

Standing ovation.... Wow

Bibi >> King Nigger

Come at me, Stormniggers.

Nah, the Federal Reserve chairman is the king jew. (queen in current year)

bibi is just their general. he's the one with the spear and shield.

duterte as well

>muh Iran nukes
>after it was revealed the whole story was a jewish fabrication, and effectively proven jews where fabricating evidence and Iranians had not even started a real nuclear programm beyond research on feasability purely on paper that was abondoned a decade ago

top kike

>muh Israel economy muh technology muh kike innovation we proven them all wrong
>stealing, unlicensed reenginering and unlicensed reselling of U.S. and EU technology even to U.S. and EU enemies
>receive nuclear capable cutting sub technology for free while paying a discount price for nuclear capable latest gen subs from Germany to reengineer along with other free shit
>half the current economy estimated to be product foreign support

top kike

if we could sell all the bullshit he's saying we would be rich.
as always he's sadly the best show in town, the best politician in the world giving a speech solely to the Israeli people in order to gain more popularity.
he's lying without blinking and doesn't let the facts and the details to confuse himself.

sadly the Israeli will elect him again and again because we are so stupid...
goddammit.

It all started back in the 1800's by honorary ancestors rothschild, who started the Zionism movement to israel by pretty much "legitimizing" jews going here by buying all of israel piece by piece over a century. hitler just gave us a nice boost :^)

>Based jew
RARE

You should have gone to Madagascar.

>there was no agreement for Jews in WWI or WWII to fight against Germany
Literally what
The Balfour declaration was signed by Balfour. It was an offer by rich Zionists to get the USA to help in the losing war against Germany. In return, upon winning the war, Britain would give the Zionists Palestine.
>And Hitler did want them out and in Palestine.
I know about the Haavara Agreement.
>The Jews didn't fight anyone except the Arabs and the British/German diplomats after the white paper was written in 1939.
Why would (((they))) have jews fighting? The goys did all the dirty work.

What the fuck are you rambling about? Do you even know about the Balfour declaration. That was what I was talking about, you mung.

We can't, by law he can't serve another term.

The French want to get rid of oil monopolies and they endorse renewable energy. That's pretty cool. I always liked the French.

Oh and thanks britain for letting us here c:

name a good alternative

WE WUZ JAPANESE AND SHIT

I fondly remember that time Bibi tried to imply that the Palestinians were responsible for the Holocaust.

be careful of balestinian lawsuits!
#never5getbalfour

>Balestinian lawsuits

No matter how much they hate bibi they probably agree with you if only for the fact that Bibi is farther away.

ALL HAIL KING BIBI. KING OF ISRAEL AND LEADER OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE

Here is one of his greatest hits:
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM