Hey Cred Forums, question

Hey Cred Forums, question.

It does seem to me that whites get treated better by police in most situations. So isn't the BLM and anthem kneeling somewhat justified? For the most part it has been a nonviolent movement. I'm really curious as to why you're so against both. If it's just because you're racist I understand, I just want to know.

Really just looking for info here and facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/22/us/brentley-vinson-charlotte-police-officer/
youtube.com/watch?v=8TwuFi_3nx4
nber.org/papers/w22399
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. If black people didn't act like thugs and treated the police with some sort of respect(I dunno about anyone else, but I grew up with the "fuck tha police" attitude) they wouldn't be treated like dirt. Treat people how you want to be treated, blacks don't have any sort of respect for white people, because they see themselves as betters. Most black people I know are racist, but don't even realize it because they think the way they treat anyone who isn't black is normal. Hell, they don't even have respect for themselves most of the time, even. Also that latest shooting just sounds like a fabricated story to get people riled up. They shot a disabled man reading a book while serving a warrant to a completely different person? Complete and utter bullshit. Also, BLM isn't a nonviolent movement, it encourages anti-police sentiment and its goal seems to be to undermine the "protect and serve" relationship the common citizen has with the police.

Respectful compliant people are treated the same.

Gun wielding lunatics are treated the same.

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

The issue is multifaceted but the two key components seem to be poor police training and high crime rates (high crime rates greatly affect police bias) in urban areas. We nees to focus on improving police training and reducing crime rates through education reform and anti-poverty measures.

Kneeling at a football is rather irrelevant.

Can you give me your sources proving the first sentence? That is, past instances where whites did the same (or very similar) things as the various slain blacks BLM is rioting over, but where the police outcome was different?

One of my current theories is that if these various police shootings happened exactly the same way, with the criminal having the same background, exhibiting the same behavior to the police, with the only difference being the criminal was white, the outcome would be the same.

A secondary thesis of the theory is that white people may not act like these criminals as often as black people do.

Really radical thinking I'm doing, so please provide your sources to help my research!

I'm going to state that 90% of black homicide victims is committed by other googles..
8% by police.
And 2% by whites.
Sounds outrageous?
Are you triggered?
Then research the facts yourself and prove me wrong.
I can say for a fact that your statements are observably wrong and full of subjective nonsense.

>5 police officers dead because of sniper attack at protest.
>Peaceful.
Choose one.

Run your skewed scenario with a black cop.
If people use this site for propaganda I disagree with I'll shut it down.

The statistics show that more innocent whites are killed by the police than blacks, fixing by crime rates, so there's that. It's hard to believe it tho, because of policemen killing more innocent blacks in average sounds like a coherent thing, as any normal person would recognize the patterns and be more expectant of bad behavious coming from a google.

So, whether the statistics are right or not, googs have nothing to complain about, really. Less police in black areas means more black deaths. And when you see what happened in Charlotte after a black officer from a black police department in a county with a black mayor and blah blah bla did her thing, you kind of understand what's going on.

Wasn't the officer who carried out the most recent shooting black? If I remember correctly, she's female as well.

They get treated better by police because they actually comply, any video with a black person dealing with a police officer ends in them chimping out or just generally being difficult.

Mexfag here, ive never had a problem with police, like ever.

The secret is that you dont break the goddamned law. I dont fo things that get police called to have to confront me.

And on the few traffic stops i've ever had, i act respectful. Just fight the ticket in court, it exists literally for that reason. Shitting on them in the streets is how this bullshit starts.

Fuck, just file a complaint in the officer at the station if you hate them that badly.

What the fuck why is my pic a thumbnail I use it all the time.

No, no, no. White people and our cops would treat black people with respect if they treated themselves and their communities with respect in addition. Currently that is not the case, black on black violence kills the most black people. So you answer me this: why doesn't BLM focus on cutting down black-on-black homicides and gang activity?

>I'm saving that picture and there's nothing you can do about it fagot.

'Cause your gay.

>White people and our cops would treat black people with respect if they treated themselves and their communities with respect in addition.
are you against presumption of innocence?

no fuck you we need to hold googles to the same standard as everyone else

copfag here. i treat everyone the same. whites do not get treated better than blacks. or asians. or mexicans. at least where i am in libtard California. if anything, each ethnicity has a trend. whites drunk drive more or have meth. blacks have tons of weed or love to run away from us. asians drunk drive or hit their kids. and mexicans pretty much is all the above including wanting to fight us as part of their gang intiation. and to be perfectly honest, IF we were to choose be racist and wanted to murder a group of people, it would be mexicans (SPECIFICALLY gang related mexicans) hands down.

there MAY be some officers who are racist towards a specific ethnicity, but not everyone is like that. and that's why we are pissed off. we don't appreciate getting put into a "racist" category simply because of our job. we put up with everyone's bullshit everyday. protect people's rights to protest on the dumbest things.

take this bitch for example (pic related). she's a latina, who married a white guy, and she's all about "black lives matters". she's always spouting bullshit about how white people are scum (even though her husband is white) and how cops are bad (even though where she works requires police protection/services every day).

when you do my job long enough, you see that people are capable of almost anything. such as saying/doing the dumbest shit possible.

Simply put there wouldn't be an issue if blacks were taught that cops are just doing their jobs, and 9 times out of 10 have every right to stop you.

This isn't "oppression", this is misconception of rights between races.

No, but dressing like a thug is pretty damn incriminating. Let me just cover myself in beer and get behind the wheel completely sober, let's see how that one ends.

The black community has literally been indoctrinated and raised by a media culture with a basis of disrespecting authority and overall general degeneracy through gangster rap and WorldStarHipHop. Give 1 good reason why police shouldn't be apprehensive from the get-go, then compare the cases which have caused all of this chimp frenzy to break out in the first place. Spoiler: all of the victims in question were either accused of doing some sort of nefarious activity, or agitating the police.

>nonviolent movement

Never mind, didn't realize this was bait.

Because they get their news from social media. Just look at the latest shooting. The story I heard from my sister(and the one floating around social media) is that the police shot an unarmed, disabled black man who was simply reading a book. This vastly differs from the police version of events where they said he came out of a car holding a gun and refused to drop it when ordered, so they saw him as a threat and shot him. It's like that game telephone that children play. So they see the police as the (outside) problem and don't look at their own comunity and see that the bigger (internal) problem is there.

I know you can't possibly speak for everyone, but what do Mexican (Americans) in general think about all of this BLM shit? I would think they are just as sick of it as everyone else.

Did you know that cops kill more white people than blacks?

Welp, it isn't trending in popular media because it doesn't fit the desired narrative. Link?

>For the most part it has been a nonviolent
define "most part"

That just makes sense, because, get this, black people are a minority. I know, shocker, isn't it? If we go purely by proportion, though, it seems like a bigger problem.

You're in Commiefornia, you don't see the kinds of things police do in St. louis, Chicago, or Detroit.
I know for sure though your Mexicans are worse than theirs, you just have so many more beaners in your state that they're the most prevalent cause of crime.

>It does seem to me that whites get treated better by police in most situations.

But that isn't true. In fact, more than twice as many whites are killed by police than blacks. Go look it up if you don't believe me.

>So isn't the BLM and anthem kneeling somewhat justified?
They can protest however the fuck they want, it's their right. But that right does not make them immune from criticism or antipathy.

>For the most part it has been a nonviolent movement
That isn't true. In their manifesto, they list a convicted cop killer (Assata Shakur) as their inspiration, their founding members called for violent revolutiuon, defended looting, called for whites to get killed and said that cops should be shot. They are the very definition of a violent movement.

>If it's just because you're racist I understand

We are not. Blacks commite more crime, this is a fact. That's why racial profiling exists. If they don't want to be seen as criminals, they should work on their own communities to reduce crime. But that isn't happening if they keep blaming everything on whites and the police.
WAY more blacks die at the hands of other blacks. If black lives really mattered to BLM, this would be their top issue to work on. But istead, they chose to defend convicted criminals, with plenty of police records who die in shootings with cops. it makes no sense. Absolutely none. Institutionalized racism is a myth, and it needs to end.

cnn.com/2016/09/22/us/brentley-vinson-charlotte-police-officer/
Oh, he's black, but I guess I misinterpreted the story. There was a black female with the squad too, I think?

That's because whites commit less violent crime, you ass.
When an officer is killed in the line of duty, it usually isn't the result of some prolonged shoot out.
People suddenly draw and kill cops all the time. People assassinate cops all the time.
That might not matter to you but the police are intimately aware of ALL police fatalities. They understand how easily this uppity nigger they are stopping for a broken tail light might draw a gun and kill them. It's not a game. The cop doesn't care about being politically correct, the cop cares about living and seeing his family again.

true. i am not from those three cities. whatever they do there is the responsibility of the local departments & city officials there. blanketed statements and people like Kaepernick and Spike Lee do nothing but exacerbate the problems and spreads it to places that didn't warrant such hate & criticism. whenever BLM stuff happens, people in my department actually start becoming wary of blacks thanks to the incidents/executions in Dallas and Baton Rouge.

this is why Asians are going to win at the end. they don't cause problems and they didn't form Asian Lives Matters groups. hell, they didn't even want an Asian history month. the only ones that want it are the blacks and hispanics.

The whole problem is that both sides are behaving rationally, but when taken together, they are causing the situation to spin out of control.

The police distrust blacks, and so they crack down harder on blacks. That's rational, because blacks are more likely to cause them problems during an encounter.

The blacks distrust the police. That's rational, because police are cracking down harder on them. That distrust leads to more problematic encounters with the police. Reread the previous paragraph to continue the cycle.

The core idea of BLM is correct: Abusive policing practices in black communities are hurting those communities. There really have been an alarming number of unarmed black men killed by police over the past couple of years, due to the police being on a hair trigger edge because of the heightened distrust. But the blacks themselves are on a hair trigger edge, so that increases the probability of bad situations occurring with the police.

The Cred Forums posters are correct when they say that these problems could theoretically be solved if blacks would be more respectful during police encounters. The problem is that's not a realistic solution, given the huge amount of anger and mistrust that has built up in these communities over the past few years.

BLM protesters are correct when they say that these problems could theoretically be solved if the police would be more respectful of blacks during police encounters. The problem is that's not a realistic solution, given that it would be dangerous for the police to unilaterally drop their guard in neighborhoods that are so hostile towards them.

This is a classic "prisoner's dilemma" -- a game that's designed so that the worst overall outcome occurs when each individual player makes a choice that's the best strategy for himself.

> I don't want to get shot, I better stop and do nothing like the officer asks
> nah, fuck that let me keep walking then reach for something

Your points would sound better if you wouldn't use the pompous style desu

When the black community fucks up, they don't want to be held accountable, and if you point out any shortcomings they yell out "raysis" in an attempt to stop the discussion.

>I used to work at the Walmart in Oak Cliff a couple of years ago.
>About %75 of employees were lazy ass niggers.
>The vast majority of them wouldn't work, they would just clock in and wander around the store aimlessly, listening to rap music (while rapping along) and smacking their lips as they ate chips.
>If I was a cop and would have to deal with these shit skins I would use excessive force.
>Libtard cucks that defend niggers have not been around a group of theme for more then 10 seconds.

*them

I heard Keith Lamont Scott was reading big booty hoe. Can anyone verify this?

Are you retarded? The police go where the crime is happening, which is predominately in googles communities.

>protest the police shooting unarmed googles.
>Shoot google in the head at protest
sound legit.

ftfy

From what I understand, black parents often have the Talk with their kids, explaining how they shouldn't trust police, telling about all the relatives who have been killed by the pigs.
This leads to building mistrust between black populace and police.

kek'd.

youtube.com/watch?v=8TwuFi_3nx4

Was drinking water, read
>a nonviolent movement
almost drowned.

Am black, can confirm. Yet everyone's always so quick to call the police whenever some sort of domestic drama arises.

>For the most part it has been a nonviolent movement
No, it hasn't.

It's a conspirancy.
Cops have been killing niggers ever since forever. And niggers didn't care enough about it then, like they do now.
They would probably just rap about it, if not laugh about it over doing crack or something, if they gave that much of a fuck anyway.
Cops are violent, niggers are violent, nobody gives a fuck, just another day in the ghetto.

And it's not like now they got more conscious about their race and how they're being oppressed and decided to stop it.
Someone's organizing this whole thing, Soros and Obama, my guesses.
Well, everybody can see that, I suppose.

The real question is... why now?
And it's not just the niggers and their BLM, it's everything else too.
The feminists are upping their game, the faggots too, this huge push for diversity in almost every form of entertainment like in movies, comics, games etc., the people losing their minds and changing their genders, the illegals swarming Europe, the eurocucks propagandizing we should change to accept them, anti-racist laws, hate speech, racism and sexism accusations, anti-Russian sentiment surges, push for more EU etc. etc. etc.

It seems like everything and everyone on the liberal side, has been rushing like never before.
My guess is... it's because Soros is dying and he wishes to see his hard work of all these years, bear fruit.
He wants to see his dream come true, before he finally croaks.

Ofcourse that doesn't mean that if Soros die, liberals will just give up. So we should not wait for his death to be an end to this madness.
His son, will continue after him, and the liberals will surely not gonna slow down any.

Black people in the United States are more likely to be victims of violent confrontations with police officers than whites because they commit more violent crimes than whites per capita. Police brutality targeting blacks will not subside until this becomes part of the national conversation.

>It does seem to me that whites get treated better by police in most situations

...because you listen to what the media is telling you instead of looking at the empirical evidence

when you take into account the fact that the black crime rate is far higher than the general public and break down violent incidents on a per-arrest basis it's actually lower for blacks than the general public

nber.org/papers/w22399

don't take my word for it, look into the recent research of black Harvard economist Roland G. Fryer, Jr