When the fuck is this war going to start??? let's do this shit already

when the fuck is this war going to start??? let's do this shit already

Its China's world war 3 trigger. They wont spend it so unwisely.

Nobody will profit from total mutual destruction, not even the skypes.

North Korea can't even feed their own people, better yet an invading army.

war never ended.

redpilled.

China wouldn't gain anything from attacking the United States, especially over North Korea. China is too tied to the United States economically and doesn't have the military prowess or influence that the US does.

I say china is growing tired of their shit. There is like millennia between them in terms of living standards, culture, technology etc. At some point in the future they will leave north korea be, just because there will be nothing they will want from them.

Can't wait until best Korea wipes worst Korea off the map.

agree

(((China)))

This 2bh.
I seriously doubt China would go to war with the US over some nork bullshit.
If Kim pulled some shit within a couple of days he'd find a PLA frogman in his toilet-bowl and he'd vanish.

kek

it's not a fucking war it's a hostage situation

They have been in a war for about the past sixty years Jap bro, what you should be waiting for is the armistice to be broken and then the real shit will go down.

It won't happen. North Korea knows they can do some damage to South Korea and Japan initially. But they're not so delusional (well, the military generals anyway) that they think they will win the war.

Why would the elites risk losing everything? They live like kings compared to the peasants. It's just all talk and show.

Why would they feed an invading army? That has got to be the worst war tactic I've ever heard of

If anything they'd use the distraction of our war in Korea to make more power plays in the south China sea.

nah dude you're thinking of Taiwan

I don't get it what did they do this time?

can north korea collapse?

野生のちんちんが現れる

Neither side wants it so never.

Kek confirms improper engrish BTFO
>here's some rice!
>thanks! murder murder murder

China wants them as a buffer state, USA couldn't win a land war in Asia, no side is going to start a war.

This.

It's like Cred Forums's been blue pilled about china since Cred Forumsharbor.

>EU Flag

Hows the 4th Reich doing?

Gooks getting the right idea

No profit, but everyone wins with MAD. No more worrying about petty shit, just peace.

>Jap flag

I guess Koreans killing Koreans is a great war?

we already had the war

ur late to the party faggot