What weapons do you use to protect yourself from the groids, and why isn't it a Rhodesian FAL and lil baseball bat?

What weapons do you use to protect yourself from the groids, and why isn't it a Rhodesian FAL and lil baseball bat?

A shotgun, 2 9mm, and a 357.

Rhodesian may have been great fighters, but their fashion sense was shit.

Why get nog blood all over your nice uniform?

Everybody ought to own a rifle (such as an AR or AK) and a pistol.

Fuck you. Short shorts and Bonnie hats are comfy

My mobile phone.

Which I use to call the police who will be here in under 2 minutes.

it's called a "nigger be good" bat

Vepr in 7.62x54r and WASR 10/63 as a back up.

I have a Mossberg 500 home defense model, a .40 S&W semiauto pistol, a .30 special snub "sock" model, a Boy Scout hatchet and some brass knuckles.

By the way, I live in the "brackish" part of the Marigny Bywater, New Orleans. Nigs nig quite a bit around here.

What are you going to do about the 1 min 59 seconds they aren't there...pray?

Do Not waste your MONEY. Gasoline filled bottles and matches would do the trick against charging mobs

i carry a .45 acp

shit hit the fan weapons.. ar pistol, sig chambered in .40 and if things really get hairy a mosin.

This. FAL and CETME for classic real fuckin nato. And SCAR for modern. ARs need not apply.

>gun
>waste of money

You have to go back

>"I was thinking: better to suck dick than be killed"

what is it like to have such shit taste?

Set up my phone to record the arrest, to share on Cred Forums so we can all have a laugh.

430gr .45-70+P RNFP mineral-based cranial suppositories administered via Marlin 1895GBL

I'd primarily use my Mosin-Nagant since I like 7.62x54R, and have a bunch of surplus I can draw from.

I have an M48 Mauser I could use as backup if I got my hands on some proper ammo.

FAL is great for soviet-funded communist terrorists in the jungle, but for defense against the common American google I prefer the increased capacity and lighter weight of the AR-15.

How much does a FAL paratrooper cost in the US? The one with a folding stock and really short barrel.