Daniel Radcliffe on Trump

"It's fascinating and terrifying," he said in regards to the current state of Trump's political standing. "There’s part of me that just kind of can’t believe that this unbelievably wealthy, privileged man has somehow managed to convince people he’s not part of the elite and that he’s a man of the people."

Is he right Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/09/20/daniel-radcliffe-bbc-interview-trump/#t3QY3Kpk1uqO
youtube.com/watch?v=tjuUWr9vaXo
presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09/21/485647/Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-globalism-emissary
noquarterusa.net/blog/79319/confessions-hillary-insider/
youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY
youtube.com/watch?v=rtBvQj2k6xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Caring what celebrities say

>5'5
Opinion discarded

He's just paying tribute to his kike overlords so he'll get more movie deals.

>made his money building all sorts of buildings for all sorts of people
>hires all sorts of people to do all sorts of work
>the same as corrupt megalomaniacs who only hire their biggest bribe and fuck up countries for fun

I don't think he is.

>you can't be rich and still want to help the people of your own country

Yeah okay Harry Potter

>There’s part of me that just kind of can’t believe that this unbelievably wealthy, privileged man has somehow managed to convince people he’s not part of the elite and that he’s a man of the people

You could say the same about Obama and Corbyn

Isn't he wealthy and priviliged? I don't think he has any reason to talk..

He can give me some of his money so he as an actor wont be so privileged anymore.

Holy shit he's actually that tall. What a cuck

Pot kettle black etc.

>unbelievably wealthy, privileged man has somehow managed to convince people he’s not part of the elite

It never ceases to amaze me how detached from reality these (((hollywood))) faggots are.

>tears of a manlet
Heighto Expando

>Hillary isn't wealthy, privileged, and hasn't convinced near 50% of this country she wants to help the average man

His new film sucks, apparently.

I don't think he claimed he's not, he just commented on the Trumperator's status.

Who is this fag and why should I care?

Are British politics different from American ones? Politicians are always the elite lording over us, while pretending to give a shit about us because they're one of us.

Jesus whats with all these rich privileged actors and celebrities running their mouths about another rich guy...so hes rich he cant help others despite having a proven history

That literally sounds like all celebs, like the ones paid by Hillary to tell them to vote for her. What would celebs have to gain from being taxed higher assuming she is telling the truth?

Also
>[[[Radcliffe]]]

>"It's fascinating and terrifying," he said in regards to the current state of Clinton's political standing. "There’s part of me that just kind of can’t believe that this unbelievably wealthy, privileged woman has somehow managed to convince people she’s not part of the elite and that she’s a woman of the people."

FTFY

Anyone want to figure out how the Clintons went from a networth of a few million, upon exiting the white house. To a networth of 250 million currently?

Mitt Romney had to be a corporate douchebag corporate vulture for decades to get his wealth to that level. That was his father helping him with connections to Bain. The Clintons just sort of had that money dumped on them.

>Holy shit he's actually that tall
No, he's actually that short

woops forgot link to source

mashable.com/2016/09/20/daniel-radcliffe-bbc-interview-trump/#t3QY3Kpk1uqO

But I thought liberals said he wasn't really wealthy.

Anyway, I think it's pretty obvious he might be rich, sure, but he's certainly not in the elite club anymore if he ever was. Everyone is against him, especially the other elites.

hes still a hypocrite that should shut the fuck up

Instead he turns up asshole to unbelievably wealthy, privileged people who've never built a single useful thing in their lives.

Oh, but they're professional scumbags known as politicians so it's alright.

Purge Hollywood. Actors like Clint Eastwood or Adam Baldwin can stay.

An actor of his stature

Sounds like projection.

>is he right Cred Forums?
Absolutely.

Trump and his entire family have been profiting off outsourcing for decades and continue to do so up until this day while shitting on companies who do the same for free publicity.

Thinking he's some kind of savior for the little man is as retarded as thinking a guy like Pablo Escobar would put an end to the drug problem in colombia

Bah, I never liked Frodo anyway

He hasn't convinced anyone of that. He's the first rich politician who brags about how rich he is and doesn't pretend to go to subway and make his own sandwich for poor people points

>unbelievably wealthy
>privileged

It's really hard to understand how stupid these people are. Everybody who has run for president in the last hundred years at least unbelievably wealthy and privileged.

What about Bruce Willis and Gary Oldman? I like them a lot.

>wealthy privileged man tries to convince me not to trust other wealthy privileged man
k

Hows Mexico hillary?

He's the short elf from the king of the rings

How much money did you make for playing make-believe on camera again?

Shut the fuck up.

Except Trump made his millions by providing goods and services in a market for 50+ years while Radjew was practically born on the set of a movie series that was going to be immensely profitable regardless of his input.

Didn't he fuck a horse on stage?

The Patricians have taken all the land, the slaves have taken all the work.

When the Republic no longer serves its citizens; Caesar.

It's not like Cincinnatus didn't just give power back after two weeks because his job was done. Washington modeled himself on this principle. We certainly have never seen anytime in history where this worked out well, nope.

Eisenhower, Carter, Nixon,

That's a very Marxist view. What a surprise that celebrities would be uninformed.

We'll work out who was a traitor later on down the road, but you get the idea.

Says the unbelievably wealthy man who's fortune was built on "waved a stick in a children's movie" whilst no doubt supposing that the solution to not supporting an unbelievably wealthy man is to instead support unbelievably wealthy woman backed by her UNBELIEVABLY wealthy corporate conglomerate friends.

no matter how rich Trump is I still think he wouldn't mind having a beer with me, I would never say the same of Hillary

It's fascinating and terrifying. There's part of me that just kind of can't believe that these unbelievably wealthy, privileged celebrities have somehow managed to convince people that they have anything worthy to contribute to social and political issues when they're anything but close to the people.

>to convince people he’s not part of the elite
since when? he never said anything along those lines.

Looking forward to seeing him Trump'd soon

Isn't he talkin about Hillary?

Because she's trying to pretend she's a typical poor american--even claimed the Clintons were "broke" when they left the White House--when the Clintons are multimillionaires. Hillary just learned how to hide their fortune better (in the Clinton Foundation) after the investigator of Whitewater hounded them.

Trump doesn't drink.

He's done it because if you listen to him speak without an MSM filter he obviously does care about the average person

Didn't read. It's a stupid faggot kike kid, so who cares.

There's part of me, as in all of me believes Radcliffe know's he's part of the ZOG struggle for world domination.

>king of the rings
he's hairy pooper, you uncultured swine

Atleast Trump didn't make his money while setting fire to other nations like Hillary.

he's not part of the globalist cabal fucking potter

A non-alcoholic beer or a coke then

>this unbelievably wealthy, privileged man has somehow managed to convince people he’s not part of the elite
Yea, better vote for hilla-hang on...

>"It's fascinating and terrifying," he said in regards to the current state of Clinton's political standing. "There’s part of me that just kind of can’t believe that this unbelievably wealthy, privileged woman has somehow managed to convince people she’s not part of the elite and that she’s a women of the people."

>not part of the elite
>a man of the people
yes because Hillary is both of these things

>Hillary isn't wealthy and privileged
-10 points from gryfindor

>can’t believe that this unbelievably wealthy, privileged man has somehow managed to convince people he’s not part of the elite and that he’s a man of the people
>coming from an unbelievably wealthy, privileged man that's trying to convince people he’s not part of the elite and that he’s a man of the people

Wew Harry,I guess you ARE a faggot

Im sure he'll have no problem blowing a huge blunt with me then

Fucking (((Radcliffe))) and all these goy celebrities beinf told what to say by their Skype masters. Who gives a fuck what this cunt says? Wealthier than most people in the world by the time he was 14 and he has the gaul to talk about privilege.

> Born londonstani rich off a kids movie speweing his utter bullshit just like the bitch that made the series

Can the brits die already

Oh and lets look at reality for a moment, becuase we all know how reality always looks when you push past the liberal narrative.

>Trump campaign has raised $206,000,000, of which 33% was self-funded

>Hillary campaign as raised $516,000,000, of which 0% was self-funded

>Money spent by outside groups to attack Trump: $121,000,000

>Money spent by outside groups to attack Clinton: $31,000,000

This is why the Left has lost all.

They honestly consider Daniel Radcliffe could ever act as some sort of cultural gatekeeper for them.

Instead of talking to us, Hillary has gone to Hollywood. Trump didn't do that.

He's a Jew

>According to the review of donations by hedge fund owners and employees, Hillary Clinton has been the recipient of up to $122.7 million in political donations this election cycle. Donald Trump, however, has gotten a paltry $19,000 from that same segment of donors.

Really makes me think.

>has the gaul
hey man just a quick piece of info

Gaul refers to a region in western Europe in antiquity

the word you're looking for here is 'gall'

Do people actually think trump isn't a privileged elite?
Honestly Trump is pretty shit as a politician, i respect his business practices but the only reason i can think of this election being this close is because of how unlikeable and terrible Clinton is.

>(((Daniel Radcliffe)))

that's a good point

Another kike that hates Trump

YAAAWWWWNNNN

Hes only worth 100+ million dollars bro! Cant you see the how he identifies with the evetyday person!

Kek

Bargaining phase.

3 out of what, 45?

I like those odds given this is during the last 200 years.

I'll help the actor.

Trump never said he was just like "us." anyone who supports him because of that is a wistful dumb Republican. Trump said he will WORK for us.

And he won our favor without taking shekels from enormous outrageously wealthy corporate conglomerates and getting into bed with lobbyists. Trump isn't one of "us" but that's not important

What's important is that he isn't one of "them." Not the them, wealthy elite, he is certainly wealthy and elite. He isn't one of "them" that belongs to the corrupt institutions that drive "us." he hasn't taken their money and owes them nothing

And they HATE him for it

Fucking rich actor, acting like he is closer to "the people" than trump for some reason

top zoz

>manlet
>jew
>anglo
why would I care what he says

Hail Hitler, glory to the NSDAP Grammar Battalion.

>trash talkin' Trump
>Swiss Army Corpse about to happen IRL LULZ

STAY
OUT
OF
AMERICAN
POLITICS
BONGS

only trying to help, my lad

This. Does this kike know that Hillary is rich too?

>All sorts of people
>Except blacks
>Hires all sorts of people
>Except it's mostly cheap foreign labor

Lol

>mic says BUILD

>has somehow managed to convince people he’s not part of the elite and that he’s a man of the people
Like, uh, every successful politician ever? The HORROR!
Oh, wait, he wanted to say that Hillary or someone else is a "man of the people"? How old is he again?

He's a kike

>movie celebrities are authorities in any field
STOP
THIS
MEME

You're not on Facebook senpai.

>Do people actually think trump isn't a privileged elite?

Got a loan of 1m and turned into over 5 billion, you tell me.

This board used to vid related, but they fucked him so it's time for some payback at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjuUWr9vaXo

Replace Trump with Clinton and it makes sense

I've already decided not to vote, i really can't be assed to at this point.
I just don't buy into the Trump hype like 99% of people here.
I will shitpost for him if it triggers normies though.

His brain size is proportional to his height.

There’s part of me that just kind of can’t believe that this unbelievably naive, privileged man has somehow managed to convince himself that illary is not part of the elite and that she’s a woman of the people.

Honestly don't get why people are so fucking terrified of Trump, fucking retards

>says the privileged rich white boy
Behead him I say

>isn't a privileged elite?

Then why does every other privileged elite want him dead basically? You're just as brainwashed as these other cunts

>In a World; Before Photoshop...

CTR

Most Americans don't hate wealthy people for being wealthy.

What we do hate are the parasites of the financial system, corporate and banker welfare, the monetary system, and the cucked globalist asshats that are bringing in hordes of immigrants to stagnate poor and working class wages.

Just because Harry Potter can't discern some of the basics doesn't concern me. And I hope his high fantasy neo-Nazi movie is a failure.

>Adam Baldwin
I was triggered for a moment, then I remembered that the anus was named Alec. Adam isn't even one of the "Baldwin brothers".

Kek. So simple and obvious, yet so effective.

Fuck blacks who gives a fuck?

And I don't get what you faggots are talking about. He doesn't have the power to hire certain people. The damage is done.. Trump is not president yet to be able to change how labor is you fucking idiot

yet another jew telling us that Trump isn't part of the "elite" anymore

All of his employees are citizens. There are sub-contractors who hire illegals, though.

>giving a fuck what a movie star thinks

The average 22 year old college graduate is more qualified than virtually any movie star, except perhaps based Mel Gibson, to give political commentary.

If the political opinion of a movie star influences your voting decision, you are mindless chattel and fit for little more than feeding at the trough with the other barn animals. Seriously. You're the worst kind of easily-suggestible and sanctimonious moron. It's completely pathetic.

Gas the democracy, monarchy NOW

This manlet needs to stop indoctrinating people

CTR GTFO fucking googleburner

I thought it was decent.

Yeah, ADAM Baldwin triggered the fuck out of SJW on Gay marriage sometime in the past.

Never got past Firefly, Chuck, and B-Movies due to it.

Unless they say something good about Trump amirite.

Andrew Jackson's entire family died in the Revolution. He had to fight and earn everything he had.

Lincoln's family was broke as fuck.

nah it's the same

most politicians are upper class toffs that fuck pigs

comrade corbyn is the only normal bloke in politics

idk, I only saw a few reviews floating about.

Some light reading.

presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09/21/485647/Donald-Trump-Hillary-Clinton-globalism-emissary
noquarterusa.net/blog/79319/confessions-hillary-insider/

Move on, before you look stupider.

Whoops. Too late.

Nice try faggot but that picture makes no sense

> I can't believe how Hillary, who is in the top 1% has convinced people she is an average middle class American while telling them the 1% is evil

well, what do you thik heaed peopoe

>has somehow managed to convince people he’s not part of the elite and that he’s a man of the people."

Daniel just wants to know how he too can do just that

He's virtue signaling to what he believes is the majority. A decade from now he'll claim he was never a leftist and his comments were taken out of context.

Trump represents neither the people nor the political elite. He represents the economic elite.

The economic elite just want money, the political elite (Clintons/Bushes) want far worse.

>Don Lemon picture

Your opinion is discarded automatically dumb fuck

A rich real estate tycoon has much more in common with me than one of the larger heads spouting from the massive, insidious hydra that is the international globalist cabal. Hillary commands more wealth and influence than Trump could ever hope to (until next january anyway).

>i'm against the system that affords us freedoms
>fuck trump amirite

hello leaf

And Hillary ISNT wealthy, privileged, and one of the elite?

Why are lefties so bad at memes?

Only the best celebs say anything good about Trump to begin with. Show me one hill-shill that wasn't already a complete retard.

Without citing Natale Portman.

So is it like half of you or just a handful of really dedicated psychopaths?

As opposed to the woman who has made hundreds of millions as a "public servant"

This

Jude

Then why is trump put down at every point be the media and journalists?
Why are they trying so hard to stop him?

ask yourself these things, then realize why people support him.

Harry Potter's right about that one. But in spite of everything, Trump is still a better choice than fucking Hillary Clinton.

Who knows, but Trump speaks like no other billionaire of our time, if anyone is a man of the people I think it's him, when men get around the age of 70 death looms on their mind and they're reminded of their mortality, Trump knows he can not take his immense wealth with him to the grave, so perhaps he wants to leave a lasting legacy and right the wrongs he's ever done in his life by restoring America, specifically White America. That's how I see it at least.

golly just look at what a proletarian trump's opponent is!

>Daniel Radcliffe criticizing trump for doing literally what he's doing right now

One of us not the most elite, corrupt families in America

But that bit wasn't in his script.

>says the wealthy and privileged actor

MAKES U THINK?????

harry potter is a faggie cuck, he deep throat kikes dicks so hard

>Valid logical analogy that happens to involve Skittles
>A Wild Liberal Appears
>"OMG YOU CAN'T BAD MOUTH SKITTLES ARGLE BARGLE!!!1!1"

He went out of his way to tweak SJWs?

He's even more based than I already thought he was.

If anything, celebrities supporting Trump aren't being hypocrites. A privileged millionaire calling Trump a privileged billionaire? Haha.

Regarding the flag, it goes perfectly with your shitty argument.

Will they ever learn?

Fuck. What is a journalism course in college even like, now-a-days?

>Harry becomes obnoxious liberal.
>Hermione becomes feminist (which includes above description).
>Ron's becomes a borderline-stoner that jerks off to MLP.
Voldemort should have won.

He related gay marriage to fucking your dad and they all lost their minds.

>BUT FIREFLY WAS SO GOOD, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME!

I fucking hate it when faggots use words like "terrifying" to describe ideas and concepts they disagree with (read: don't understand).

Clinton has been a public servant for many years, in fact for a very long time. She is somehow a millionaire (31.4million by herself). If you don't find something wrong with that you are the fool.

A pretty apt comparison.

It seems like he did.

no, and fuck this limey privileged "wow i cant believe my country voted to leave the EU." piece of shit. god, i fucking hate celebrities.

ugh I know. He's literally Voldemort.

Manlet genocide when?

>"It's fascinating and terrifying," he said in regards to the current state of Trump's political standing. "There’s part of me that just kind of can’t believe that this unbelievably wealthy, privileged man has somehow managed to convince people he’s not part of the elite and that he’s a man of the people."
>..."but then I remembered that I have to virtue signal the politics of those who offer me contracts to act in movies."

>this unbelievably wealthy, privileged man has somehow managed to convince people to believe something

Mmmm, really makes you think, I guess...

>if someone is successful they must be a bad person
>we should vote up less successful people because they relate to us more

Idk how this kind of loserworshipping ideas go unchallenged and unpunished in the public sphere.

I don't want opinions from the faggot who was in Now You See Me 2.

>Dur dese elites don't like him so he's not one of them.
Take your retard logic somewhere else, trump shills are more unbearable than hillary shills.

white house staffer persona email hacked.
grab the popcorn

What's weird is that Hillary is objectively part of the elite but it's cool because she's a woman

These people are retarded.

you're the scum of the earth, hick.

Angry manlet detected, fire low altitude missiles.

I see what you're saying, their rise(s) are similar, but I'd hardly call Corbyn "unbelievably wealthy"

Aww, did he hurt your little feelings, manlet?

You should to be braindead Cred Forumstard to believe, that Shillary and Drumpf are not the different sides of the same coin.

>Ireland

>unbelievably wealthy, privileged man has somehow managed to convince people he’s not part of the elite and that he’s a man of the people

I can think of another famous New Yorker who fits that description perfectly

Doesn't any person who point this out understand what patriotism means?

He loves his country and want what is best for the country for fucks sake. Wealth got nothing to do here.

10/10

Yeah! too right, we should just stay the fuck out of it. Having opinions on things beyond your own front yard is for pussies! Not like things that happen in the US impact the rest of the world is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=lxaKUo5naoY

Eat a dick CTR

O-okay n-no homo

It think someone stole a bit of it m8.

You seem upset, nonhuman.

Why would you assume that someone who is wealthy can't have good intentions or understand the hardships that normal people go through?

You don't have to know exactly what it feels like to go through something bad to know that it is bad.

It's the nouveau riche (Trump) vs. old money(Rothschild, Rockefeller), Danny.

That's not 8 inches, m8

>soros
>Rothschild
>Bloomberg
>Cuban (chabinky)
>bush
>buffet
>gates
>Carlos slim
>zuckerburg
>past 4 presidents
>all media
>all Hollywood
>Rockefeller
>mainstream politics
>bezos
>koch

All against trump, whose campaign is paid for by him or small donor states

Who do you think is the elite

yup, its exactly what the jews pull and somehow a vast majority of people fall for it

8 inches in lateral space or hyperbolic space?

Hohoho so Radcliffe is next on kek's list?

>5'9" southern Slav
I feel so sorry for you. I can only imagine how it feels being surrounded by 5'11"+ men.

Are you a gypsy by any chance?

8 inches from the bone
it's more from the side

it kind of bend towards the left and away from camera, it's shaped like a crooked baseball bat

but when I straighten it out on the table, it's 21 cm, that's a bit more than 8 inches

you might be thrown off by my hands, kind of too big for my body, I look like a chimp

Because any good hearted wealthy people wound be philanthropic to the point of masochism. That's literally what they expect good people to be. Of course, if you ask them why they are not living way beneath their own means they'll deflect "I'm not the one trying to be President."

lol.. You truly believe that? Hillary shills are a million times worse, obviously. Not my fault you're a dumb retard. Go give money to your beloved rotten cunt Hillary then you faggot

What's is the (((picture))) supposedly of?

No, because Radcliffe can't into patriotism

average in serbia is 6'2" you croat shit
so you would be a manlet here too hahaha in fact all croats would lmao you're manlet country

Isn't trump a celebrity?

>Trump is "privileged"
>somehow Hillary isn't
Words just mean whatever libtards want them to mean

youtube.com/watch?v=rtBvQj2k6xo

Oy vey, how dare you insult good things you ist.

The head of the FBI literally went on national television and told us that Hillary broke federal lawS in mishandling classified information and what not, but they were still not going to recommend charges.

But he's part of the elite? At least as opposed to Hillary? Pfft.

>for all sorts of people
Is that why he was sued by the feds for not letting black people rent from him?

that would mean the inverse is also true

What does this guy have that can be ruined by the Trump Curse?

Please control your cancers. Kill them if necessary.

>average in serbia is 6'2"
It's 6', but that's my point. You're literally subhuman in your own country. How does it feel to go outside and be surrounded by actual men? Everyone thinks you're an angry little child.
>muh dick
Sad.

>I've already decided not to vote,

You should decide to leave america next you fucking commie.

who cares about black people? I don't..

Trump literally bragged about abusing the H1B system.

>coming from a wealthy bong

Who gives a shit. Sage.

>muh height

Literally the way children think

>make erroneous claim
>proven wrong

>who cares if the claim I made was wrong!?

That's classic Trump right there.

Has he actually done anything with his (((career))) since Harry Potter?

I really can't believe Trump is where he is today to be honest.

Least he's not using the tired old racist card when discussing Trump.

>unbelievably wealthy, privileged man
Stopped reading right there. You mean just like you Radcliffe? Fucking kill yourself.

Whats this I hear about a fat gringots account?

im sure Hillary treats illegals great then huh?

Are these people forgetting Hillary is also white, rich, and privileged?

ii dont give a flying fuck about black people. Has nothing to do with anything you said. You're just a cuck nigger loving piece of shit

Harry Potter should be glad, the last men that wasnt wealthy and ended leading a powerfull nation decided to put his kind into a oven.

> "There’s part of me that just kind of can’t believe that this unbelievably wealthy, privileged man has somehow managed to convince people he’s not part of the elite and that he’s a man of the people."

Tbh, there are wealthy people who are pretty plebeian in their tastes, and are basically plebs with money. They don't necessarily have the contempt for the lower classes. Obama is not as wealthy as Trump but he is full of intellectual arrogance.

He didn't say anything about Clinton. He's just pointing out that people fell for the "anti-establishment candidate" meme.
>b-but if you don't support Trump, then you must support the other candidate
That's wrong, you retards.

You'll be hard-pressed to find one, unless you're looking at small timers.

>sued
yes
>convicted
no

Based on an anonymous claim, it was settled and dealt with

come back when you got something better

>Millionaire manlet b-list yuropoor celb lecturing the American people on who they should vote for

holy shit

and hillary isnt all those things also?

and shes "fighting for us"

trump is a man of the people due to his policies, thats it

>one got a little rich by inheritance, and then immensely rich by building an empire
>one got a little rich by lucking into a multi-movie contract role

... And jewish as always

This is whats up:
Trump is a billionaire businessman but not a globalist and he is patriotic. Noone who is "one of us" could possibly have any effect on our deeply corrupted economy. We have more to worry about from people who are growing their wealth like multimillionaire Hillary who has proven she monetizes public office.

These celebrities who are young and instantly wealthy are *shocked* by the Trump phenomenon. They have no idea how hard it is to get by today with regular jobs in America

Well Daniel's career just went and fell right of a cliff.

they can't wrap their head around that logic, its far too complicated for them

>"There’s part of me that just kind of can’t believe that this unbelievably wealthy, privileged man has somehow managed to convince people he’s not part of the elite and that he’s a man of the people."

But you are, Harry? Fuck off.

"Wow Trump is so elite and rich, that automatically disqualifies him from running for President or as a voice for the people"

Meanwhile Hillary may have taken in excess of $100 billion from the Clinton Foundation in its lifetime, is herself a multimillionaire, gives "speeches" for $250k a pop, and parades around in $15,000 designer suits/dress-things.

But she's cool because Harry Potter hates Drumpf!

>"There’s part of me that just kind of can’t believe that this unbelievably wealthy, privileged man has somehow managed to convince people he’s not part of the elite and that he’s a man of the people."
>Privileged
White are Genocided, not Privileged.
If I had Trump's money, I'd be doing the same damn thing.
I'm too poor to have an opinion without being fired.
He threw his career away to save America.
God. Bless. Trump. Seal the gates of Hell, put the Darkies where they dwell.

This coming from a multimillionaire? Who do I listen to, the one with less money?

My leaf brain and sensibilities need some help.

Fucking kek

its seems like Cred Forums is more interested in it than the general public

Most don't know it exists

I knew i forgot something

Trump is anti establishment, just look at the media scramble to mitigate the damage he is doing

if we're not allowed to hate trump for what he does with his money, the same applies to hillary

neither side gets to use special snowflake rules

Still, you have 2 choices. Hillary has to be involved whether you like it or not so this makes no fucking sense

Thats not even bringing up how privileged that faggot Harry Potter is and he has no right to say any of that shit if hes a rich dumb fuck that never helps anyone himself.

Good riddance. You can keep your manlet kike.

isnt he half jewish?

Wingardium Trumpiosa!

wake up goys!

>being half evil

Another celebrity bites the dust, if Jim Carrey hops on the bandwagon then I'll join ISIS

Of course he's right. I can't believe that a Ivy League educated multi-billionaire is actually running on an anti-establishment ticket

AryanISIS The Kek Kek Kek.

He clearly isn't - he isn't claiming to be a 'man of the people'

>tfw 5'6

At l-least I'm taller than Harry Potter

>If another celebrity comes out and supports Hillary Clinton, I'm going to join Hillary Clinton.

>listening to this guy just because he's a hairy sodder

Voldemort was right

kek

Motherfucker

Then don't vote and be a useless piece of shit then that helps nobody. Great logic

Another one for the list

then he has no right to talk or judge if he isn't doing jackshit for people. And the fact he ignores that Hillary is 1000x worse

He is man-e-things.

>I've been Harry Potter since I was 11
>Let me tell you about the world

Kurwa.

Supporting Hillary Clinton reinforces the view that people are supporting Hillary Clinton.

Trump has never ever said that he was not part of the elite.

He has only said that he is not a part of the political establishment, which is true. He has only been a politician for a year now.

>"hollywood is racist"
>is part of hollywood

what did he mean by this?

>Trump is pretty shit as a politician, i respect his business practices
These are literally my 2 favorite things about trump.

Made me chuckle

Were you too mad to read my original post or are you just ironically trying to prove my point?

The fucking irony. He tries to do the same thing so he's most likely projecting.

This
His life was set.
He is one of the most known actors and probably a drug addict
But yeah lets listen to a guy living in a bubble doing whatever he wants say that things like keeping illegal immigrants is stupid.

ITT Talentless cuck-Brit has opinion about US election. Still butthurt over Brexit.

When will manlets learn?

Prove what point? That you're a hill shill? I don't care.. you're everything wrong with America

No he's retarded like every celebrity

Pic related.

Trump doesn't go to Bohemian Grove or Bilderberg and that's all I need to know.

Fuck off Harry.

>has been rich and famous since 10 years old
>knows what man of the people means.
kek

demolished

This. Colin Powell emails confirmed all of bohemian grove are voting against Trump

as a brit anything daniel radcliffe says is cucked by:

1) our media propaganda, which says trump is evil and wants to deport him (he destroyed a site of scientific interest for his golf course(i forgive him)) - they wanted to ban him from the uk.

2) JK rowling is a kike and wants to use her fans to manipulate world events. if i could kill 1 person it might be her.

>Honestly Trump is pretty shit as a politician

Ask anyone, ANYONE what they think of politicians in general. You'll get responses on both sides of the fence almost unanimously calling their kind greedy, selfish evil, manipulative scum.
Somehow though, we accept that being a bad "politician" is an insult though? An insult hurled by the very same "politicians" that define these traits that we hate?
The worst thing you could say about Trump is that he may just end up being a pretty good politician after all.

>that microphone
CLOSET TRUMP SUPPORTER

B U I L D

A WALL

Russian partisan

They literally dindu nuffin in that pic, because if someone is fighting without a banner as in conventional warfare they are free to get executed by those days 'ROE'.

I think Clint Eastwood is voting for Trump. He endorsed him?

Damn

Funny coming from an unbelievably wealthy and privileged man like Daniel Radcliffe, I must say

Potter kettle sirius black

>he's still going

Cuckis Fantasticus

Thank you for correcting the record, you double google.

I am a massive harry potter fan.
But this kids an admitted Jew.

Okay well (((majority))) of Bohemian Grove.

(((Radcliffe)))

Gulags were invented for pieces of shit like that Radcliffe cunt.

Oh look at me, I'm so smart. Trump actually earned his riches by managing & building skyscrapers. He didn't just act in some movie like a useless fuck. What the fuck have any of you hollywood manlets ever done?

I'm sick and tired of all these damn celebrities telling me what to think. I could fucking step on this skype. The fuck makes him think he's so great. He's not that attractive, he's scrawny and he's short. I'm normally not the type to make fun of manlets much either, but that's because I don't view 5'7 - 5'11 as that short. This ugly ass skype though, he's not even 5'7 and he's actually shorter than that by 2-3 inches.

It's hilarious how Daniel Radcliffe is not even as tall as TayTay who's only 5'9. Sure she'd actually be 6'1-6'3 in high heels but that pic is scaled to her barefoot height.

>tfw I kind of look like him
>but 5'11''

>just posting memes at this point
XD

>"It's fascinating and terrifying," he said in regards to the current state of Trump's political standing. "There’s part of me that just kind of can’t believe that this unbelievably wealthy, privileged man has somehow managed to convince people he’s not part of the elite and that he’s a man of the people."

Says an unbelievably wealthy, privileged man speaking as if trying to convince us he's not part of the elite and that he’s a man of the people.

(((Radcliffe)))

>rich people are evil, but not me though hahaha

>5'11"
>Sami manlet

Trump:
>Follow your fathers footsteps in the development industry
>Take loan from father, start creating and renovating historic buildings
>Turn 1 million dollars into a hugely profitable business venture
>For 45 years continue building, developing, renovating, and restoring buildings and properties that create you wealth
>Eventually build an entire empire worth billions of dollars and provided thousands of jobs
>Run for president using the same values and ethics you used to run your business

Harry Potter:
>Selected for for looking the part
>Hugely popular book becomes hugely popular movie
>Get millions and millions of dollars
>27 year old worth millions for being lucky enough to be cast as Harry Potter
>Chastise an American who built, sweat, and bled to get where he is today
>Only sweat and blood he's ever had was from a makeup artist

Yeah okay.

Him as in Harry Potter, not the dude in my pic.

Well he is part of the elite. But that also enables him to attack the elite from within. We'll see which side he plays.

>Convinced kids in the millions he can use magic.

why is everything terrifying to liberals?

literally every time something happens they say "that's terrifying"

Is there a single shred of credibility to what these people say against Trump? Does he really flip flop, is he bankrupt, is he a bad businessman, etc.
I am having a hard time believing that this many sophists are shilling this hard, every channel I see is biased against him, every celebrity, every article.
What are the reasonable arguments against Trump? Some people say he is an accused rapist, is it true that Bill was accused of rape as well? Why do we not hear anything about that?

just another googling skype, praise shadilay.