Step aside burgers, we're taking over

step aside burgers, we're taking over

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-opposes-president-obama-plan-to-surrender-american-internet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is one stupid nigger for not doing this on November 9th. People hated that Carter gave away the Panama Canal and it's one of the reasons he lost.

>Give away the internet
>implying the US owns the internet

We do own it you faggot.

obama doesnt own the internet

>american education

>to the UN
where are you shitheads getting this?

Servers are privately owned m8. American websites can simply move their servers to another country if they feel like the American government is threatening them. The internet is transnational.

Not an argument.

Didn't they just confirm a Filibuster?

The internets Obama. Hand them over.

Rato is going full founding fathers on Obamas ass over this.

>ICANN is the internet

Not this again

>Iceniggers not knowing that America owns ICANN
>Iceniggers not even doing basic research before responding

Domain names are controlled by us. We give free access indescriminately. Enjoy being taxed and regulated with what you say/content you share under control of (((U.N.))) busybodies

Too bad your education doesnt save your country from being cucked...

awww...Guess your education isnt that good.

Rato is filibustering? Is it on C-Span or something?

We do you, Maplegoogle. Just because bong's and there bottom bitch boys in the "Commonwealth" heap praise on, Sir Tim Berners-Lee, doesn't make it yours. It certainly isn't the worlds. Saudi Arabia is on the Human Rights council. If given to the UN, the Internet Freedom Council will be co-chaired by Iran, North Korea, and China.

if you guys are smarter, then why does Europe suck now? lol

well it appears you won't own it anymore in 9 days so why don't you fuck off and lick my asshole since i'm your new boss

90% of americans don't know what an IP is

nor do they have a list of every IP for each site they visit

its a larger problem than one might think.

better save 4chans ipv4/ipv6 addresses

>implying we can't just start our own "version" of the internet with black jack and hookers free from ICANN

we North Korea now

I know that Cred Forums likes to rail on him, but when it comes to it the guy has actually showed that he is willing to go through bullshit for his country. Shutting down the government was what made me sure that he wasn't just saying shit. I hope that he can stop this before the hurt feelings police take control.

The fact that domain names are controlled by an institution in USA doesn't mean you own the internet. I'm also not defending the UN or Obama. The deal they made is fucking awful.

>Don Lemmings

Funny that's what I call Trump supporters

Rato...good?

This will literally make the internet worse for the entire world.

It only is what it is now because it's protected by the U.S.

>He doesn't know DNS poisoning will get you blacklisted too

The internet is the property of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, her heirs and succssors.

Prove me wrong.
You can't.

Doesn't even make sense. Major internet hubs operated in the US only answer to US laws, the UN has no authority over private businesses here.

>made on imgur

Fuck off back to r eddit, faggot
faggot, faggot, faggot

N O T S P A M

I hope nobody will miss the free speech and all that.

That will still theoretically be the case, with the addition that the UN could say "heyyy, that's a nice domain name you got there, it would be a shame if something happened to it".

He is in the senate
When he runs for president he's a sleeze but he's actually one of the few Senators that actually does their jobs and stands up to Obama.

>Own access to internet
>You don't OWN the internet

Semantics. For all intents and purposes we do.

Can someone explain what ICANN is and why it's bad for the UN to have it? I've been trying to educate myself, but it's all a bit over my head.

considering, that majority of UN consists of sandnigger countries, this is bad.
Need meme power for rato the saviour

Cmon Rato is a fucking boss. Trump just shitposted a lot of people into not liking him.

UN put a saudi as the head of it's Human Rights wing.

The internet would become subject to UN laws.

mudslime* countries
god damn you, Cred Forums

This is a simplified explanation because there's loads of middle-men and redundancies and caches built in, but basically this is how the internet works:

>The domain 4cunts.org is registered with EasyPeasyReg
EasyPeasyReg will be a wholesaler for one of 12 or so companies that buy domains directly from ICANN, there's APIs for automating all of this and it's very quick
>Some guy goes to 4cunts.org in his browser
>The ISP doesn't have a record for 4cunts.org in their DNS servers
>The DNS servers go to ICANN and ask it what the nameservers for 4cunts.org is
Again, not directly, they'd go to a cache of it, who would check its own logs and go to a parent DNS server, who would go to a parent, who would go to ICANN eventually on the very first request
>ICANN says ns.easypeasyreg.com
This is a private DNS server operated by the web registrar, when users change the settings on their website control panel it gets updated there.
>The ISP asks ns.easypeasyreg.com what the IP address for 4cunts.org is
>ns.easypeasyreg.com says 152.162.161.6
>The ISP tells the user the IP address
>The browser redirects goes to 152.162.161.6

To make our own internet, we'd need to make a new ICANN for our domains, and DNS servers which use it, and to distribute the IP addresses of those DNS servers to everyone who wants to use it.

If whoever runs ICANN decides they don't want you to do this, all they'd have to do is refuse to sell you a domain where you could tell people the IP addresses of your new internet.

Should I download tor? Or would it help with anything?

>UN Laws

It won't make a difference, if ICANN suspends a domain name it will disappear unless you know the IP address and the webserver is configured for connecting directly via an IP address

Tor could theoretically do:
>To make our own internet, we'd need to make a new ICANN for our domains, and DNS servers which use it, and to distribute the IP addresses of those DNS servers to everyone who wants to use it.
As the tor domains are internal using their own DNS servers, but so far they don't allow the overwriting of existing domains, if they decided to do such a thing there would probably be an announcement about it. For this reason, the tor domains also will not be effected by ICANN changing hands.

soon you'll be Finnished

We invented it, patented it, and marketed it. Deal w/it, leaf

Carlos plz..

>why does Europe suck now?
Does my country have millions of niggers? Do we have loads of niggers rioting and breaking and stealing shit atm? Do we need to build a fucking wall to keep hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants from crossing? Do we have BLM?
No we dont. We are smarter, we have better education, more safety, less crime and no 38,9 million niggers to do their niggerings. Idk about France, UK or Germany but this part of Europe doesnt suck lol. And significant majority of our population is made of white people unlike USA whit their spics and nigs. Inb4 "ayo hol up, hol up. So i be sayin dat Finns are not white, they are dem mongols, ugah bugah muh dickk" Well Sanchez, go suck one of those 38 mil. nigger cocks the land of the free has to offer.

The butter man was always good. It is why he got second place behind Trump. His problem is that he wasn't great. And we need a great man to make America great again.

So what does this mean exactly? How does one give away "control of the internet"?

>he seriously believes that the internet isn't owned by Murica
Every single site that is used in mass numbers across the world is stationed in The U.S.
When was the last time anyone and I mean anyone used a website that had its servers in LeafLand?
Or any other country?
The only website I've ever used was TPB and obviously we know how that went.
If The U.N. is allowed to do this there will be little reason to even use the internet.

underrated af

He was always good, memes are not reality you fucking retard

>So what does this mean exactly?
The UN can suspend any domain they like and ban anyone they like from ever owning one.
>How does one give away "control of the internet"?
By giving away control of ICANN

So we are being cucked? A fucking burger saying that we are being cucked. Coming from a country where girls rather put one of americas 38,9 million nigger cocks in their mouth than salad.

You faggots let them come in because you've lost the will to stand for yourselves.
You're like Japan with its low birth rates.
A cancer is inside you and now you wait to die.

This, if he wasn't such an insufferable cunt during the elections he'd probably be the VP, going for president after Trump.

Now he fucked his future campaign completely with the RNC speech.

>Pretending NY doesn't run the UN lol

If they do, then why *pretend* to give away control of ICANN? The only explanation I can think of would be so they can crack down on freedom of speech on the internet and blame someone other than Obama.

>Rato finally admitting defeat and about to endorse Trump
>Rato defending internet

This election cycle is like the greatest anime ever created.

Remember the majority of people do not know how the internet works, or that a domain name is tied to an ip address. Now imagine millions of normalfags trying to access a website by the domain name, but can't due to UN fuckery.

8/10 top websites are owned by America.

he's literally trying to circumvent the first amendment protections by letting globalists control all our websites instead, you fucking leaf.

Control and censor language all you want, we're all just Google and Skype critics here.

I dont want the government videotaping my genitals !

"Let them come". Who did we let in? Oh you mean those 30k sandpeople that our naive leaders decided to let come. And tell me how does our 30k sandniggers compare to your 38,9 million niggers and 50 million latinos?
And you say that we lost the will to stand for ourselves? lol Where do you get your information? Finland has one of the highest will for national defence in Europe. 74% of our population think that in times of conflict, our country should be defended against all odds. The stats for Sweden is something like 20% btw. And if i remember correclty its higher than yours. Our people have defended ourselves in the past and will defend in the future. So fuck off burgercuck, your country has terminal cancer and you have been dying for a while now. How long until you become minority in your own country? Its 64% now and decreasing. USA white? Nah

Isn't this treason?

considering ICCAN controls routing for all domains, yes the US does own the internet

Is this real? Trump actually brought this up?

The Internet is the physical wires and servers that make the world wide Web possible. It is literally owned by America and americans.

What are they

the (((UN)))

>Not even a day later Cred Forums is deleted.

Enjoy any free speech that you have left, the (((UN))) won't protect it.

it's on his website
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-opposes-president-obama-plan-to-surrender-american-internet

Damn rato shills out full force today

The BIG picture here is that America has it's 1st Amendment.
UN has nothing like it.
Therefore, they can restrict what is out there.
>say g'bye pol!

Do you guys know why he's giving it to the UN? He can't censor it right now as it is. So he's giving it away. And then what happens? He's already said after his presidency he wants to head the UN. He's essentially handing himself control of the internet for censorship and his future agendas.

Democrats were the Fascists the whole time, I'm ready to go 1776 Cred Forums

and here I was thinking this faggot couldn't do any harm in his last could of days

this, the best way to get around 1st amendment rights and start blanket censoring websites is to take away nationalist jurisdiction and transition to globalist ownership

tracert it you retarded nigger

If anything happens there will be new options. The demand is so high that businesses and even countries would start to figure out ways to make their internet like the old one.

Im guessing the UN will fall shortly after EU