Ghanaian Academics Demand Removal of 'Racist' Gandhi Statue

newsweek.com/ghanaian-academics-call-statue-racist-gandhi-come-down-501527

Other urls found in this thread:

aish.com/jw/s/48923957.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ghanaian academics

because ghandi acheived what blacks are trying to do but without the disgusting behaviour associated with blacks but with peaceful methods?
Cant prove them wrong so racist!

>gandhi
>racist
The fuck?

>black academics

>Indian President Pranab Mukherjee gave the statue to the Ghanaian government as a gift, and it was unveiled during a visit by Mukherjee to the West African country in June. The monument immediately drew criticis

Well there is your problem, indian politicians think a easy way path to diplomacy is to just poo out a statute of ghandi everywhere they go

ghandi was incredibly racist, he thought blacks were basically monkeys who deserved to be slaves. If I was a nigger I'd be insulted too.

Wtf I love shitty streets now

Based poo.

Is it official then that the entire world hates blacks?

Poos have always seen negros as nonhuman lifeforms they have them below the untouchables in their cast system and blacks in India are treated like complete shit from every single caste.

>ghanan academics

Have we found a greater oxymoron the Mexican Intellectuals?

>Ghanaian Academics

true

>Ghanaian academics

Was Gandhi our guy?

>Nigerian scholars

Jebus was lit Hitler too I guess

Nah. He was a pedo. Used to sleep butt naked with women. All our early leaders were charlatans. Personally I feel he's overrated and we would've got freedom much earlier if we used violence. He also let Pakistan happen.

Now our current PM is a grand wizard. He's 66 years old and a virgin. Teetotaler too. Never consummated his marriage.

Where did Ghandi prefer to poo?

aish.com/jw/s/48923957.html
>In a 1938 essay, Mohandas ("Mahatma") Gandhi, the spiritual and political leader of the Indian independence movement, counseled Jews in Nazi Germany to neither flee nor resist but rather offer themselves up to be killed by their enemies, since their "suffering voluntarily undergone will bring them an inner strength and joy."
>And Gandhi's advice was even more disturbing in light of his admission, in that same essay, that the "cry for the national home for the Jews does not make much appeal to me." Jews, he said, should "make… their home where they are born." It is, moreover, he went on, "inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs."
>Apples, they say, don't fall far from trees. A rotten one fell with a loud splat recently over at The Washington Post. On a weblog – "On Faith" – sponsored by that paper in conjunction with Newsweek Magazine, Arun Gandhi, a grandson of Mohandas and co-founder of the M. K. Gandhi Institute for Nonviolence at the University of Rochester, opined that "the Jews today" are intent on making Germans feel guilty for the Holocaust (which he chose to spell with a lower-case "h") and that they insist that "the whole world must regret what happened to the Jews."

>"The world did feel sorry," he reminded his readers, "for the episode." But "when an individual or a nation refuses to forgive and move on, the regret turns into anger."
>Like his grandfather was, Mr. Gandhi petit-fils is also concerned with Israel. Addressing those who defend the Jewish State's security barrier and use of weapons to fight terrorism, he challenged: "[Y]ou believe that you can create a snake pit – with many deadly snakes in it – and expect to live in the pit secure and alive?"

>And so the man of peace, grandson of the same, reached the conclusion that actions like Israel's "created a culture of violence, and that Culture of Violence is eventually going to destroy humanity."

Can't wait to enslave you Indian bastards. Racist as Ghandi is going to rot in that fiery pit being eaten by maggots for all eternity.

He's cremated. Checkmate Abrahamicreligionfags.

he once allegedly said blacks were dirty, troublesome and uncivilized.

Blacks knowing who Ghandi is. lol

>Ghanaian academics

Is the left eating itself again?

Had no idea the holocaust was supposed to be spelled with a capital H lol i mean sorry that happened it sucks and all but fuck them for pretending their time in 1940s germany was the end all ne all of human suffering. They run that shit like a cult.

I guess they could cover it in shit, but since it's Indian, it would grow stronger.

>lefties intentionally misinterpreting gandhis holocaust statements
I once pointed this out to a lefty who made this argument and he just never responded, keep in mind this was in the middle of the debate, literally just shut down and never posted again, such cucks man