Why do black people riot every time a black guy gets shot by a cop?

why do black people riot every time a black guy gets shot by a cop?

Black lives matter
It doesn't mean u matter less, they r simply saying black lives matter. Take a step back and reevaluate urself, reevaluate the anti blackness that is ingrained in every society, and how the color of ur skin or the texture of ur hair gives u priveledge. Recognize that there are skin bleaching products all over the world. Inform yourself of all the senseless black lives that have been innocently taken for no reason. Can you justify a 6 yr old getting shot? When the world is trying to erase u, ur sense of self worth crumbles, black lives matter is a necessary movement bc they don't have equality....please inform yourselves...

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

Googles matter, user

Sorry to burst your bubble Tyrone but black lives don't matter.

Why else would homicides among blacks be up by so much this year and in general 50% of blacks babies are aborted.

Poor impulse control.
Good opportunity to commit crimes.
Might get to beat up a white person.
Get dat street cred with other googles.

Because blacks have a hive-mind (so do Muslims). Whites don't have a hive-mind, we were blessed with individuality (which is our greatest strength as well as our greatest weakness).

Media told them to. Then they blame the media for turning things around and confusing them.

Black Looting Matters.

Please tell me more about 50% of the whites being cuckold sjws and not being a hive mind.

They need new TVs and Jordan's.

It's because they take every chance they can get to riot.

You see, imagine if someone abducted you and sold you into slavery. Years later, you escaped and found out that your whole family died. So you hunt down the man, and find that he died a long time ago. All that's left is his descendant, who lives on his ancestor's proceeds.

He's like "Wow, I'm terribly sorry. But there's genuinely nothing I can do. I can give you some money, find you a job...But yeah."

Obviously, you'll take every chance you can to fuck with him. You'll try to kill him whenever possible.

Black people are like that. They all hate the white man to death. That's why peacemaking efforts are useless, the only solution is to keep kicking them when they're down. You'll never appease them, because they want it ALL back.

They'll only be happy when all white people are dead and all white women raped. Ultimately, they have to be re-enslaved, beaten down, or killed.

because they din du nuffin

because momma liberal is giving more attention to siblings, illegal and muslim

googles look for any excuse they can find to loot and pillage. hurricanes don't happen often enough, so they're pushing this narrative.

Because they hate white people.

It gives them an excuse to attack white people and steal from them.

Because the white mans be killing they chilluns and where them programz at?

They don't have to be killed or enslaved. They just need to form their own country and seperate from us. Then we can trade if we want or have little to no contact with them.

i think its because too many googlers are unemployed and like to shift blame to the skypes

this is the only correct answer

preventing crime negatively impacts blacks disproportionately.

Just look at what happened in Milwaukee. Black perp and black cop. They then go around attacking and targeting whites.

It has very little to do with police or blank people being killed by them. It's all about their hatred for white people. Period, point blank. That's literally it. Nothing more nothing less.

>NO! JUST US! NO PEAS

Why are black people the only ethnic group that dislikes delicious peas?

Because societal expectations are that its OK for them to do so. You have a bunch of single-mother households who have little to no control over their kids and the kids only see free stuff for the taking without seeing the downside of the communal devastation that happens.