Why don't millenials get real jobs? Why do they all stream videos games?

Why don't millenials get real jobs? Why do they all stream videos games?

They were not educated in the real world. They are not prepared for real jobs. They were not disciplined to fend for them selves. Their excuses will be running dry when their parents start dying.

Who would hire someone with a degree in Gender Studies?

we were taught about the holohoax for 12 years instead of a skill. FUCK AMERICA

and now kids are going to be taught gay history

so (((progressive)))

>12 years of mandatory sitting in a room learning useless lies
>why cant they be strong and self reliant

Jobs are less reliable today than yestercentury. All the new jobs are explicit and benefits are poor. The standard of living is much higher and the wages haven't progressed along with them. Employers and employees are less about loyalty and more about instant gratification. If the business doesn't get what they want out of you they'll drop you like a rock without any support. The employee feels no reason to dedicate the loyalty because they aren't getting anything out of it since less companies want to train you and would rather just shift the costs outward and not put up with it like they used to.

Education is in such huge demand and employers often set ridiculous education standards for jobs that really don't require a fucking masters

Because cancer is a disease.

Umm, seriously you fucking bigot? It's LGBTQ-American history

Because school didn't teach me shit. School is a joke in America. In 6th grade they made all the white kids apologize to all the black kids for slavery.

I have a STEM degree but couldn't even land an internship in college. Now I have no work experience and no job.

College in USA is also a joke. They make you take a bunch of classes you don't need just to milk more money out of you and make it harder for you to learn what you actually are there for because the workload increases dramatically from all the unrelated classes you HAVE to take.

Is driving a truck a real job?

its not learning stuff I don't like, it's that learning and jobs are such strong social activities

jobs are more about how good your interpersonal skills are, and social interaction drains me, I don't like it.

HA HA HA
Right.

A common thing I see too
>Entry level position
>Requires 4 year degree
>And 4 years experience
And you'll see that everywhere. They want you to have experience but no one will hire you to get this experience, or you do unpaid work for 4 years to get this experience but you can't actually do that because if you aren't getting paid you can't fucking eat.

Drop it down to the hourly, less prestigious jobs and they treat you like cattle. You're interchangeable with 25 other people at any given time. They don't even care if the person they swap you out with is a terrible worker. If it's a warm body and they do even a minimum amount of work they will swap you for them if they just don't try and be treated like a basic human wanting respect.
And God forbid you're a white male. I had a job where I worked my ass off for not great money, but it was stable employment and I liked what I did well enough. Only to get two double minority employees (black and brown females) who did literally nothing of value at work. One even sat on the floor and played on her phone for hours on end, and the other would just disappear for hours and no one would know where she went. When I complained about this nothing was done. When I continued to complain about this, I was fired. I had worked there for 3 years, but apparently I "wasn't conducive to a good work environment".
Fuck me, right?

definitely

pretty important job

I feel like I could have a popular anime review channel honestly, I have an amazing room for it and expensive recording equipment because i'm a pianist, but I really don't want to go to thanksgiving or christmas to my family and they be like
>So user, what do you do?
>Just tell them I work on the internet and make videos
>They find me
>Humiliation

Couldn't do it, I look like a normie but have the mind of a weeb and I can't let them know, being in a small town in Texas and all they just wouldn't get it and i'f probably be seen as the guy who jacks it to little cartoon girls.

I'll just stick to trying to run my fathers business for him like he wants.

just do it on the side for extra cash

u explain to people it takes little time for easy money from ads they wont think anything of it

how old are you? Did this really happen to you in 6th grade? I thank god i didn't grow up around niggers.

>get bachelor's degree in nutrition
>must intern for a year
>must pass national exam
>all for entry level
>get paid just 55k a year
>by 2022, entry level will require a masters

>by 2022, entry level will require a masters
The sad thing is you're right. Not a matter of if, but when.

This is for white males, I should add. If you're some kike tranny or a one-legged zipperhead woman then you're good to go