Faggots like you need a reminder that ancient Rome was a southern European empire...

Faggots like you need a reminder that ancient Rome was a southern European empire. It was NOT a western/northern European empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanicus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Technically it was taken over by Germans though.

>savage german barbarians constantly rape and pillage their superior civilized white man
>westerners try to re-write history to make it seem neutral
Fuck off.

There has only been one wildly succesful western empire, and that was the Brittish one. The rest pale in comparison to ancient Rome, ancient Greece and Kingdom of Macedon

Reminder to Captain Tolerance that all empires works systemicly alike, regardless of constituent people.

Dude what? You're a fucking troll. Read some Gibbons Achmed. It's a classic example of why people like you shouldn't be in Sweden.

did anyone say rome was a northern european empire? I only saw people like you claiming someone did. and even if it happened, they were just messing with you

Reminder that Germanics made Romans their bitches

>westerners try to re-write history to make it seem neutral
what are you trying to say?

these bait threads are entertaining but there's no need to have one every hour

Is it true that Romans were black?

>Italy
>Southern

It's the German homeland.

>
>
>

it was true at the beginning though.

no shit Sherlock

If you're german and you want to experience getting triggered click this link.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanicus

Gaius "Kraut Killing Kommando" Marius literally genocided entire tribes and back then the Roman army wasn't even professionally organized.

CIVIS KANGZ SUM

>mfw I discovered that the English call the Barbarian Invasions "migration period"

Nope

That for most of your ancient history, your people have been savages and acted just like muslim shitskins

yeah and look what happened to it lmao

That doesn't sound exaggerated at all.

>Heiliges römisches Reich DEUTSCHER NATION
Europe = Germany

don't underestimate the power of organization and how deadly an army can be on fleeing enemies
historians have a good feeling of when ancient sources might be bullshitting, and that's not one of those

>yeah and look what happened to it lmao
It lasted for several centuries? Left a legacy to pretty much all western countries? A lot of its architeture and roads still stand proud and tall today?

Then take a quick look at our countries.

Is this yet another d&c thread by The cool swedish merchant?

If so, fuck off, im an italian living here (my parents are italian immigrants) and sweden is one of the most superior countries in the world, the entire north is. YES, alot of them are cucks, doesnt change the fact that northern europeans can be pretty based and IQ over 100, like the southern countries

Are you related to Ingrosso in any way? Maybe we've met

no

FUCKING NORDIC SNOW NIGGERS STAY AWAY FROM MUH ROMAN EMPIRE

YOU WERE WORSHIPPING TREES WHEN ROME WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF ITS TIME

REEEEEEEE

Alright well im not criticizing Sweden or any western country for what its now. Every nation should try to become what Sweden was in the 90's. But people love to hate on Greece, Italy and Spain for being poor today, when they've gone through two really shitty wars and lost huge empires

Maybe it gets lost in my rage

>nordicists constantly try to rewrite history
>WE WUZ GREEKZ N ROMANZ
>people actually from Greece, Italy, and other former Roman territories, are justifiably upset that these nordicist goons have so little pride in their own countries' histories that they have to steal southern european history like a bunch of afrocentrist niggers
>"STOP WITH THE D&C THREADS!"

It's hilarious when you niggers can claim "WE WUZ GREEKZ N ROMANZ" and nobody cries "divide and conquer thread." Yet as soon as people from former Roman lands say "dude, that's incorrect," we get bombarded with posts like yours.

I know.

Fun fact: The Coliseum was built with the plunder and loot from when the Romans razed the temple in Judea and diasporaed the Jews.

Literally my favorite building ever.

Also Rome was not Germanic in any way. Germanics were considered barbarians (until the 1650s lol) and Germanic features and languages were considered to be for the low class and prostitutes.