Non-americans, when are you planning on visiting America to see the WALL?

Non-americans, when are you planning on visiting America to see the WALL?

Think about it, a fucking wall, for miles and miles. None of that rotten ancient shit like the Great Wall of China, but a modern fucking wall.

I'm gone as soon as it's finished and open for tourists.

>modern wall
How do you reinvent a wall?

Idk you tell us your country has one

fuck off CTR

that fucking picture jesus christ
oh im laffin

The wall will not be for tourists. It'll be a war zone constantly under fire between cartel to the south and numales to the north. Y'all don't know how bad it gets down there though. Some of my friends that work on border patrol get stalked by cartel scouts. Literally hunted for a bounty.

why does it have to be reinvented to be modern?

Well it goes a little something like this.

Shouldn't you guys know?

I am not planning to visit the anglosphere ever.

Like this

Good, (((Anglos))) treat Aryans like dogs in their territory

glad you asked

Why hasn't Trump officially announced this yet? If I remember correctly the thread where it first appeared was months ago, and it's too well-made to assume it's fake.

If it's not made out of stone it's shit-tier. Only stone-walls are aesthetically pleasing. Concrete and all that metal shit is a big no no.

Israel already has one.

It looks like shit.

You are just buttblasted you had to take a detour via Sweden to suicide-bomb them.

Calm down Fingolian. It's not going to be anything fancy or advanced. Just solid concrete keeping out the savage hordes.

It's still going to be something that can probably be seen from space.

Remember when Cred Forums was about philosophy n shiiieeet?

How you gonna build a giant wall with Mexico man. That's going to change the cultural fabric of the USA for all time. Essentially it means it's all over, freedom is done, the government wins.

Fyi we have a body of water between our nation and, for example, illegally imported firearms. However niggers and russians still have them.

Cocaine is big business. They will get around your wall. This is a great deal of expenditure to keep out some seasonal field workers. Trump's just making a power play for fun. The USA is a joke. It will be nice to see ISIS rubbed out though, I admit.

You're just pissed because you live in a 4th world craphole.