Say what you will about his presidency, but you have to admit that he's the coolest president of all time

Say what you will about his presidency, but you have to admit that he's the coolest president of all time

Teddy Roosevelt would like to have a word with you OP

He's a dumb fucking nigger

>teddy roosevelt

TOPKEK

> How does President Obama like his coffee? Like him?
Weak

No

He's a poser. As soon as there's a little pressure on him he goes IF IF IF IF IF uhm IF IF the uhm IF IF IF.

Because your are 18, and were more interested in bugs, than politics before him.
> broke nuclear treaty with Russia
> heightened racial tension back to the 1970's level
> skips doing work to campaign for Parkinson's lady, yet still plays golf every week
> national debt spiraling out of control with no reigns on pork barrel projects
> has been bombing people for years, now wants to give them free passes to come here and bomb us.
> had enforced the belief in the world, if you want to lie and steal it's ok as long as you're a politician.

Not so great. I will admit I liked him until this year. He's been fucking up solid his last year.

>literally bulletproof
>badass general
>dueled like a boss
>straight beat a dude with a cane after the guy tried to kill him
>fought the jewfuck bankers
>told the injuns to gtfo which was the best thing for them at the time, integration would have never worked in that day in age

>the coolest president of all time

That's Andrew Jackson, newfag.

He's a fucking nerd, not cool.

You forgot
>hired pirates to fight for him when the british navy attacked
>got gifted a 1400 block of cheese which he left sitting around in the white house lobby
>had a habit of vomiting blood ever since he survived a shot to the chest from dueling
>had a pet parrot that got removed from his funeral because it kept swearing

Playing Devil's Advocate here, but it's his last year in office, it's incredibly typical for lame duck presidents to mentally clock out and not give a fuck. Bush was the same way with the exception of TARP. Obama has effectively been shut out for the rest of his term and has been since 2014, so he's just pussyfooting around/using executive orders to get relatively minor shit done, which feeds the narrative that he's illuminati.

Mind you, he deserves all the shit he gets, since he was effectively a weak-willed lame-ass loser following in Bush's footsteps.

These bad-ass motherfuckers are the coolest.

Not to mention getting absolutely blasted on cocaine from time to time. Truly before his time.

I mean, slick willy plays the sax.

wow that makes things so much better.

and no he's not. He's literally the luckiest son of whore nigger that ever took power.

I actually kind of not hate him, in terms of foreign politics.

He stalled on the Syria shit.
He rustled Kikerael several times.

I think a republican except Ron Paul would be much worse for the international community.

JFK is cooler than this sissy ass nigger

I never got the Obama = Cool & Charismatic meme. He's awkward, effeminate, overly scripted, and makes the same super lame appeals to "black culture" you'd expect of Trump (yet Trump is too cool for it) like the "where is Biggie and Tupac?" joke.

Honestly, Trump has more bling and swag than Obama could ever hope to achieve. Donald Trump is, like, what every black guy wishes he was (while retaining his own skin color, I guess).

if by cool you mean WORSE

he's the fucking cool one.

truly one of the coolest men in history

just look at that face too. it's not smug, it's a face of a guy who doesn't take shit

Clinton was cooler in his day, but still a complete shitheel.