Brit/pol/ - Purple Aki edtion

>Illegal immigrants arrested escaping refrigerated lorry on M1
express.co.uk/news/uk/713425/M1-migrants-lorry-arrested-northbound-Bedfordshire

>Foreign Office minister Alan Duncan insulted Boris Johnson as he claims the current Foreign secretary never wanted Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/22/foreign-office-minister-alan-duncan-insults-boss-boris-johnson-a/

>Calais refugee children abandoning plans to reach UK
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/22/calais-refugee-children-abandoning-plans-to-reach-uk

>UKIP prepared for early election, says Diane James
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37440219

>Government 'committed' to Alan Turing gay pardon law
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37436417

>Naked Nigel, the God Kek and modern politics
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509

Friendly reminder Question Time is on at 22:45 with Jacob Rees-Mog.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/belgian-police-arrested-after-driving-migrants-over-border-to-france-10588596
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474565064172.webm
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/22/calais-refugee-children-abandoning-plans-to-reach-uk
gunstar.co.uk/winchester-browning-1901-10-bore-gauge-single-barrel/Shotguns/864561
youtube.com/watch?v=jxBKgOyMzSc
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37440219
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/27/tony-blair-military-intervention-zimbabwe-claim
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474467552887.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=9AyD22po4SI
youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/chuka-umunna-single-market-free-movement-brexit_uk_57e3e201e4b0db20a6e8b057
youtube.com/watch?v=frr7D3tn39M
youtube.com/watch?v=QJdVDbw7hXM
gunstar.co.uk/enfield-martini-henry-577x-450-calibre-cavalry-carbine-lever/rifles/869321
youtube.com/watch?v=i2q0T7QXETs
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/53y1wi/a_redditor_was_arrested_and_fined_for_an/
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0472z6v/the-man-who-squeezes-muscles-searching-for-purple-aki
youtube.com/watch?v=ROEVhOyy84U
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/779008029505101824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for bring back Rhodesia

Lads you should discard English. It's spoken by too many continentals. If you want to stop them coming you should begin speaking something more difficult to learn.

Name a better county

Pro tip
you cant

Lovely

Continentals learn English from American media. You should just speak Spanish since you will be in 50 years anyway.

w2c Rhodie Shorts?

Ulster-Scots for offical language of uk when

nth for Tintin

Red dwarf tonight lads
Smegtember

Reminder for Brit/pol/ to arm itself with Martini Henry Rifles

They are fully working (not deacts)
They require no licence as obsolete calibre and can be kept as curios.
They are a piece of British history that blew holes in our enemies.

What's possibly not to like?

HOL UP
*burns mouth on clanger*
What youse tryin' to say is
*watches Johnathan Ross*
What you lads is saying
*reforms prisons*
That we boys can
*middle class whites flee Luton for small villages*
That we can like get sum
*local MP appears on Big Brother*
Get sum of that you saying that
*forms Jethro Tull*
Some finna
*manufactures lace*
Hol up so u be sayin is
*establishes Italian consulate*
That we be some finna
*votes Leave*
Wait so we's some finna
*produces Matt Berry, John le Mesurier and Carol Vorderman*
Some finna merciAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reposting

news.sky.com/story/belgian-police-arrested-after-driving-migrants-over-border-to-france-10588596

>Two Belgian police officers have been arrested in France after driving a group of illegal immigrants across the border.

>French officials said the incident happened on Tuesday, when a man driving a lorry through Belgium alerted police there after hearing noises in the back.

>Belgian officers from Ypres are said to have found at least 13 people, including some children, inside. They were travelling from Syria and Iraq, according to French media. The migrants were reportedly transferred to a police van and driven across the border, before their vehicle was intercepted by French police in Nieppe.

>Speaking to broadcaster RTBF, Ypres police commissioner George Aeck said the officers were simply helping the migrants. "We didn't do it for money, this isn't human trafficking ... We only gave them a hand," he told the station. "We took them a little way in the direction they wanted to go."

>The two Belgian officers were taken for questioning and then released, a police spokesman in northeastern France said.

>A Belgian police union spokesman told RTBF the officers had not meant to cross the border. "Our colleagues did not notice they had passed the border by around 50 metres," he said.

ah'm sorry I've not posted anything new for a hwhile

everyone told me it's going to be bad

How much does ammunition cost, and how rare is it?

It only fires ammo that was made for it specifically so it can be quite expensive.

>No gf

Maybe if we switch to speaking like Scots it'll put them off

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474565064172.webm

>theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/22/calais-refugee-children-abandoning-plans-to-reach-uk
Thank fuck for that, but we're still building a wall.

Is it too early to get drunk, lads?

Richard Spencer was on radio 4 just now lads.

It was a segment on 'scary' ' worrying' Trump. The gist was;

>Why could people suddenly be receptive to the abhorrent views of the likes of Spencer??

followed by a part where they ask the mayor of the town they were in about Trump and he says

>what we're seeing is really the last stand of the white man (he actually said that); white people have become accustomed to running this country but that is going to change soon'

The answered their own question really.

>They are fully working (not deacts)
Illegal to sell undeactivated antique weapons under a new EU law.

>oops
>totally an accident guise
>yeah we just didn't see all the giant fucking border signs

I said better

will he be ok?

Don't think the ammo is made anymore, that's why it's legal under "obsolete ammunition" classification

>wanting a gf with a z-axis

whoa

Did anyone come across this today? I was holding in my laughter in at work.

Watch it lad, Are Nige lives in Kent

I hope not.

>obsolete ammunition

Probably because it doesn't work, they probably stopped making it back in the 1880's.

He's going to face an extradition hearing isn't he?

What a fucking idiot though.

>pro tip
>you kent

OH we're no awa tae bide awa
we're no awa tae le'e ye
we're no awa tae bide awa
we'll aye come back an see ye

what did he do?

BTFO

Chucked a tramp in a Dutch canal and killed him

what the fuck

Save it for tomorrow, that's what I'm doing

>can't even win against the fags with the red rose
try again

>tfw you can't understand anyone outside a 30 mile radius

It isn't you faggot, you can still buy any obsolete calibre gun

Go on gun star or any other site.

Here's an Winchester Browning 1901 for sale for example

gunstar.co.uk/winchester-browning-1901-10-bore-gauge-single-barrel/Shotguns/864561

£3200 kek

He killed someone years ago, someone walked up to him with a knife, he punched them in the face and then threw them in a canal in the Netherlands.

No one knew about it until he boasted about it in some book, now he's under investigation.

Like I said, an idiot.

>irish
>anything but drunken violent bums
>even by their own admission: youtube.com/watch?v=jxBKgOyMzSc

You can't, laddo, they're deactivated.

>Like I said, an idiot

Maybe not, I mean what are the chances someone would actually read his book.

>>Naked Nigel, the God Kek and modern politics
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509

Can't believe this actually made it to the bbc.

He's definitely killed more, he's got those killer eyes.

Probably takes his victims brains as a trophy.

Yes lad

Going to sleep, lads.

I hope I wake up just in time for QT.

We peace loving Northern Irish are a class above

not so smart now is he

The sort of people who watch quiz shows.

I like you.

>not having an angry swan on your flag

Clangers of the world, unite!

It was on Radio 4 a couple days ago. They interviewed Richard Spencer.

Does Zimbabwe want us back?

What happens if they hold a referendum, have a majority to rejoin the UK and their Government puts an official claim in?

Why don't they do that?

When is QT

>day 9 of jury service
>lost all respect and trust in the police
they couldnt be less competent lads im telling you
they spend all their time doing paper work rather than patrolling and they cant even do that half right

He most likely made it up, at the very least that's all he has to say to get off. The Dutch judiciary mustn't have much going on at the minute.

Essex looks like some Muslim flag.

Seriously, three scimitars? Sort your lives out Essex.

Mugabe is a dictator who genocided the white farmers that stayed after Rhodesia fell.

We should just invade.

Why would we ever want Zimbabwe back. Most of rhodies are in exile now anyway.

Shill

Thank you based Russia, truly a saviour of the white race.

>>UKIP prepared for early election, says Diane James
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37440219

Why would there be a GE in 2017? Under what circumstances would that happen?

Were you inspired by my yesterday's Purple Aki comment?

I thought he lived in London

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY

Home countys HOLA

>Why would we ever want Zimbabwe back

The same reason we want all of Africa back, it belongs to us

What are yuro govts going to do when consumer 3D printers become commonplace? After all, you could easily download firearm schematics and use them to print a gun

>no cozy gf to contemplate bittersweet autumn with

Can I measure your muscles user?

you made him a fucking knight

Does anyone here know about Putple Aki?
It was fucking strange growing up where I did, when I was 9 years old he was the boogey-man. This was almost 30 years ago so there was no internet. He was an urban legend that nobody was sure was real.
Up until about 10 years ago you could still mention him to people my age and get "Oh shit he's real?"
The guy that wrote Candyman grew up near where I live so I sometimes wonder if he was inspired by the half-real-half-urban-legend nature of the Purple Aki stories.

Why was the Swan chained? Were they dangerous?

I know the Unicorn in the coat of arms was in chains because in myth they were unpredictable and dangerous animals or some shit.

>having trust or respect in police
>getting arrested for shitposting on plebbit
>getting arrested for getting doggo to heil hitler
>getting kicked out of a city for watching footy
>getting raped by a muslim gang and not being helped

Well I wasn't born at the time and i'm pretty sure I still don't possess the ability to knight anyone.

>london

delet this

It has a crown, I'm guessing it's something to do with royalty and royal swans being protected.

I have no idea, some of the county flags in this country are retarded, London City is the only decent one.

So we can get our British Empire back.

I'm pretty sure that we could take the whole of Africa. Literally everyone there would vote to join the UK.

It's hard to tell, opinion polling and reliable elections don't exist in Zimbabwe to give us an accurate reading of general attitudes.

From what I know, having a small connection to the place, a lot of Zimbabweans look upon colonial and Rhodesian times favourably and see the violent push for "black majority rule" as a huge mistake.

That being said, I think most of them would rather maintain independence, depose Mugabe and become democratic. I can't see them achieving that easily, though.

Tony Blair unironically wanted to invade and topple Mugabe.
theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/27/tony-blair-military-intervention-zimbabwe-claim

my issue is they're too incompetent to put anyone away not that they do too much
hang them all i say

Yeah lol. He went to jail a few times. I assume he has a mental disorder? Feeling up muscles. 6'5" too.

You could make a sten-gun in an afternoon and it would be illegal, same with a 3D gun.

Most of us have better things to worry about.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474467552887.webm

Why the fuck didn't we do that instead of Iraq then.

Fucking blair.

The Chinese have bought Africa, I just want a return to splendid isolation

lol what?

If they join our union, then they would have easier access to the UK. No Zimbabwean would reject that. They would also be richer and have a safer country with no corruption.

BLOOD

They could still control gun freedom desu, if you can't take the gun down the range without being arrested then you're still heavily restricted

Nardwar the Human Serviette Pepe = elite Pepe.

Swans are fucking ferocious, not sure why everyone seems to think we don't have large mammal predators in the UK.

Also that reminds me of Stannis' sigil.

I think Mugabe has been dead for some time.

>tfw you wont stargaze on a cold winters night with your gf while listening to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=9AyD22po4SI

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

>predators
because they will break your legs if you get near the nest, give them there bread and leave

>His criminal activities are sexually motivated, a fact which was recognised in 2006 by Liverpool Magistrates' Court, when Merseyside Police successfully applied to them for a Sexual Offences Prevention Order.

Why have we got some butt rapist in the OP

When you adopt this flag and anthem back I'll consider it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE

>pic

I love how these people living in Islamic echo chambers like London actually believe that the UK is going to bend over to Islam. They're going to be disappointed.

You're right that it would probably benefit them but I'm just saying there isn't a great deal of appetite for that move in Zimbabwe right now, for whatever reason.

Maybe things could change post-dictatorship but it would be an unprecedented step for an ex-colony to return just like that.

>Suffolk on holiday
sure thing non-country

Spear chuka being sensible, what the fuck?

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/chuka-umunna-single-market-free-movement-brexit_uk_57e3e201e4b0db20a6e8b057

Cutting off niggers hands was probably the greatest thing Belgium ever did. Top banter tbqhwy.

What times Red Dwarf on lads?

It's a fringe lunatic group.

Like that Anjem Choudhary bloke. The Media built that fucker up to huge levels.

Ahem

Still looking for rare nigels chaps!

Are the three counties the most powerful race in the world?

N E W W O E S
E
W
W
O
E
S

youtube.com/watch?v=frr7D3tn39M

wtf I love blair now!

>When you adopt this flag and anthem back I'll consider it.

No thanks, we have a Canadian flag and a Canadian anthem.

I'm not following. Are you Zimbabwean or something?

I don't think that there is a push for it but if you gave them the option of rejoining, 99% would rejoin.

Hong Kong wants to be rejoin the UK too.

If you weren't a one-flag pleb, you'd realise how wrong you are

Why even bother

Oh, he's Scottish.

What is the obsession with this guy? I don't get it.

>reddit flags
seems like something a non-countryman would do

D A F T I E S

High resolution only, low quality nigels need not be shared.

You have a fucking leaf and a gay pm senpai

Kryten creeped me the fuck out as a child.

Knew chap from Luton, once. He was white, well it was a long time ago.

Yeah but they are on a weird contract thing with china if I remember correctly. China owns them but they are allowed to self govern for 50 or so years.

Gazpacho soup

Here you go lad, don't share it too much or the value will go down

If britain is the car, and london is the engine fuel'd with googles and skypes, then the 3 counties are the drive shaft, gearbox and stearing wheel.

That`s one left-leaning library.

the so called alt-right is all over the news and he's the biggest person from the UK in that movement

People need to stop this "xyz rejoin UK" bollocks. Our territories and colonies were not part of the UK, they were simply ruled by us.

only the rarest

we don't talk about "luton".

Oh.

Wew lad, now thats a spicy nigel! Keep em coming!

cuck pm tyvm

Wrong. Ireland was part of the UK once.

Know thy enemy. He's Nick Griffin's ex-bodyguard.

>Are you Zimbabwean or something?

No, have some family living there.

There just isn't a lot of talk about returning to colonial rule amongst Zimbabweans, and I'm not sure what chain of events would be required to "give them the option".

Tell me about Joe Owens, why does he think everything is searchlight?

>xyz return to British rule

happy you pedantic cunt?

Yeah, I know that lad. I'm talking about things like Rhodesia, Hong Kong and so on.

MUTE YER MICROFORN

kek.

We need one that says "you are trying to build a wall of (specific dimensions) in Calais".

Or something.

I agree with you on both sides. I'm just saying if you gave them the option, I really think they would like to be a crown dependency by the UK.

Maybe when Mugabee gets assassinated lol.

I wish there were more happenings

The last uncucked Jock who happens to be brit/pol/ incarnate

>NEET
>depressed
>weird diet of cigarettes, milk, coca cola and pomegranates
>knows that feel when no gf
>manlet
>slightly unstable

Don't do this go-guys!

So did he end up having that girlfriend from Germany or not then?

Yes, I am happy now. I'm not being pedantic, there's a massive difference, not a minor one.

MFW the leaf is awesome, and our flag is Top 5 in every Awesome Fucking Flags list.

As for the PM, he's delusional if he thinks he was elected for any reason other than being the famous son of a famous PM -- and the fact that many many many people voted ABH (Anyone But Harper - former PM) -- but we'll see how he does.

He spent the first year taking selfies, now comes a couple of years worth of the kind of work that pisses people off.
Aboriginals are already getting their backs up.

An extradition treaty with China is pretty fucking weird, but we'll see what happens.

Because they don't care about local issues.

>and pomegranates

kek I forgot about that, based Woesy

join the party, what games do you play?

>Maybe when Mugabee gets assassinated lol.
Black Zimbabweans are retards, they still keep saying "herp 10 more years, we'll give him 10 more years and then change will come".

Fuck them, let them starve, let them turn into Haiti and eat mud. Fucking retards, provide sanctuary for the Rhodesian's but let the Zimbabweans die.

I love this glorious land brother

>NICK LOWLES

>GERRY GABLE

>SEARCHLIGHT MAGAZINE

>HOPE NOT HATE

white house staffers email got hacked
grab the popcorn boys

>muh irn-bru

That cunt has ruined my country.

nigs killing nogs, what ever

Source for this, I want to know what the fuck is going on.

DAMN SCOTS RUINED SCOTLAND!

So weird seeing the aki as the brit/pol/ OP, a real urban legend.

Anyone feel like the terrorism of this decade has completely killed off the conspiracy theories in the mainstream public?

Nigel Farage visits Bulgaria - Channel 4 News - Youtube

she ruining all of our country

Nigel went to Bulgaria before the travel restrictions were lifted on them.

Salmond and Labour before them haven't?

Out of curiosity, since you say you have family over there, are you black? Why doesn't your family down there just move here?

Mugabee's pushing 90 isn't he? He'll be gone soon.

Well yeah they kinda did.

The vast majority of young people are suckered in by the false nationalism of the snp.
I was too, I voted yes in 2014 which I highly regret; thankfully it went no anyway.

I remember reading about him on Cred Forums way back when, I thought it was bullshit lol.

Do you see tensions between unionists and seperatists?

That image makes my stomach churn every time I see it.

>butt rapist
he just wanted to feel men's muscles

i read your stupid hourly spam thread in host of rich and famous voice.

Did Boris Johnsons cat fuck off and die in a structure fire?

Cheers lads. Have my fave Nige.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJdVDbw7hXM

Nigel Farage in Bulgaria. Channel 4 did a longer segment- worth a watch.

gunstar.co.uk/enfield-martini-henry-577x-450-calibre-cavalry-carbine-lever/rifles/869321

Tool up Boys

How was work lads?

Palmerston is fine as ever.

Look at the ID's, I'm not that user, I just think the niggers in Zimbabwe deserve everything happening to them. The whites? They should be saved, the blacks should be executed for the years upon years of bullshit they have done. They turned the bread basket of Africa into an international joke. They deserve to starve.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2q0T7QXETs

He isn't dead, he's still feeling people muscles.

Not really, there hasn't been too many fights.

We are kinda used to it in Glasgow anyway with the unionist/republican divide. But you often see people with yes2 stickers walking around. Most people just keep quiet about it. There are marches every now and then but nothing really comes of them.

haha other people know about purple aki? He's from my area and I thought he was just localised news

Isn't that becuase of all the paddies though?

What the fuck is this? How long until they start coming for us too?

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/53y1wi/a_redditor_was_arrested_and_fined_for_an/

Luckily it`s my day off.

BBC recently wrote an article and made a mini documentary on him
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0472z6v/the-man-who-squeezes-muscles-searching-for-purple-aki

You think the tide is shifting on opinion of Sturgeon? SNP declining or ...? Any anecdotal evidence you have?

Yeah pretty much, old firm drama is not as common as it used to be but you are still asking for it if you walk into the gallowgate in a rangers top or govan in a celtic top.

Some people pressure you for an answer because they assume you need to be on one side of the fence; I support Ross County but I always get asked which side of the old firm I stand on.

>Using leddit
>Registering your IP with an account
>Policemen would rather go after legitimate comments than rapists

Yeah I seen Aki about in Manc. Same height as him so not intimidating but definitely for some when he asks to feel their muscles. That and the fact he stalked that kid and chased him onto train tracks where he got hit by a train. Was only 14 or something can't remember the name.

>The guy was doxxed by some other reddit users, who tried to get him fired. They undoubtedly reported him to the police. The police looked up the comment, arrested him, he admitted everything straight away because it was probably the first time he ever came into contact with the police.

>The police decided to strike fear into the hearts of would-be racist internet commenters and say they have some kind of special task force

more plausible than 'an officer was browsing reddit' tbhfam.

Not really.

They could do the same in Cred Forums you know that?

The comment was mild. There are thousands of users here posting "Nigger" on Cred Forums that have Brit flags.

They could request information from Cred Forums to identify who you are.

Not long til QT and TW lads.

Purple Aki is my excuse for not lifting.

People were up in arms about brexit and wanted independence but it's calmed down a lot.

I think the problem is our parties, I love ukips manifesto for what they will do for Scotland rural communities and veterans but they don't have any MPs that stand here or any MSPs.

Scottish labour are such a shambles they are not even worth mentioning.

The Scottish conservatives I don't really know much about.

The SNP failed to get a majority thanks to our new voting system up here which prevents overall majorities but they still have most of the power.

If we could get a Scottish style Ukip party,(In policies mainly) then they could benefit the power vacuum that exists at holyrood right now.

Used to see Purps hanging round one of the gyms in St.Helens where the rugby sides academy team used to go.

Good luck getting ammo.

This is better
>gunstar.co.uk/enfield-martini-henry-577x-450-calibre-cavalry-carbine-lever/rifles/869321

;_;

fuck labour, and fuck the mugabe enabling pieces of shit Tony benn and Wilson

Sure they could but they can't force it because Cred Forums isn't based in the UK.

Good luck getting America to agree to any of your demands. And besides like you said there's too many saying "nigger" on Cred Forums for the police to deal with. They go after leddit, twitter and others because they have complied with the international community to clamp down on racism and islamaphobia (lol not even a real thing).

you know there was a 20min bbc doc about him last week right?

>The comment was mild.
Usually with these sort of stories, there are a lot more comments or other activity by the person that is said in the media.

The lefties spammed his employers facebook page too - so he was obviously pretty stupid to reveal too much info.

The Police and GCHQ are not in the slightest bit interested in 'nasty words' on Cred Forums. Otherwise every user in Europe would be arrested by now

Also it's easier because sites like twitter, facebook and leddit have a registered account with details about the person.

Makes things so much easier for the police, rather than sifting through thousands of pages of archives of "anonymous" posters on Cred Forums.

why the fuck do we want more niggers? stfu

as if the post was even fucking offensive

Why were they sending us food? Was it just good faith or did we have problems with shortages back then?

>geicocaveman.gif
last time someone ran against Mugabe, his wife's arm got chopped off just before she got blown up by a grenade

Purple fucking aki...

I never would have thought that would be mentioned on Cred Forums. Even in a thread simply with his name.

You from oop norf OP?

My old Man who is Scottish has turned against Sturgeon. He didn't like the SNP turned against the English.

Second line from bottom might have done it but I agree with him, the guy wasn't an angel and did a lot of naughty things. But I love how the media shills for these blacks as if they've done nothing wrong, when a quick search reveals what they have done.

And idiots defend it, they defend criminals being put down in order to justify their whining about oppression.

God almighty it's so pathetic.

I'm scared of getting arrested for reddit comments, laddos. I regularly bait the commies there by posting racist stuff, I didn't know the police had so much money that they actually prosecuted people who posted racist shit there.

That's the thing though.

I don't know if he got snooped on by the police OR he was doxxed and then reported.

If it's the former then I'm worried. If it's the latter, then he is a dumbass.

I know, also the guy that ran against Mugabe last time, his wife died in a car accident and his niece or something was blown up. IIRC? Then he stood down.

neither is reddit.

You old man sounds pretty sound lad.

Swebrit back in action after ban

Two days away and america's on fire again.

At least our BLM lot just lay down in front of aeroplanes...

On the topic of old firearms, what are the laws concerning Lee Enfields and other early 20th century bolt actions?

Post WW2 the UK and most of war-torn Europe were on starvation mode

Rhodesian grain was keeping most of us fed. they were the largest food producer on the african continent

Maybe rationing was still in effect? Didn't stop until the mid 50s, I think? Depends on when that was published.

It only takes one election to fuck everything up, but it takes many elections to fix things.

>ruined

THE SECRET STATE

MI5

UNITE AGAINST FASCISM

AAOHH, THE LIST IS ENDLESS

he most likely used the account name elsewhere attached to his real name or something, as long as you're careful you should be fine

Would you lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=ROEVhOyy84U
fell asleep listening to this
comfy

Calling someone a 'monkey' isn't racist, technically we're all monkeys. Surely any lawyer could have got him off.

They turned against Scotland desu, they just blame westminster for all our problems and enact policies that make young people happy to get more support since they lowered the voting age to 16.

They boast about letting in refugees why 20%, yes 20% of Scottish children live under the poverty line and we have 30,000 homeless.

We also run something like a 9% deficit which is unacceptable.

He was a hardcore SNP supporter. He even voted for independence but he also voted for Brexit and seeing Sturgeon bitch about the whole thing, he's really miffed by them. I think he's less of a seperatist these days. I could probably convince him to be a loyalist.

This country has gone to the dogs.

'Gentle giant' Who according to reports was carrying a machete.

The media is just as bad. They don't want the truth just a story. Utter degenerate scum.

yes and very impressive digits

This is why you don't go on reddit kids. Just let it die.

you get banned for a raid thread?

Whats her name?

is that Kat from Eastenders?
also checked.

Kek would, apparently.

If he has his personal info on a public site like leddit then getting "doxxed" is easy and any 2 year old with an internet connection can do it because it makes life easier for them.

It's like that retard Stonetear that deleted all those Hillary emails, he used the same username and password for everything.

Don't do that shit for starters, it's very difficult for police to obtain a warrant for your browsing data, ISP's make a point of wanting to maintain privacy for customers because it's important, it's why most of the ISP's haven't bothered to comply with that porn bullshit and the filters because they don't want their business to be ruined because of archaic government laws.

The guy was an idiot and left his personal info everywhere and gave the police and ledditors what they needed to find him.

>Second line from bottom
Then "racism" is in the eye of the beholder. The judiciary thinks that blacks look like monkeys, clearly. Call an individual of any other race a "monkey" and it would not be even remotely actionable.

>tfw you just got stitches on the back of your head and the local anesthesia starts to wear off

Nice, still such a shame that we abandoned them. Would have loved to visit Rhodesia sometime without getting burned alive.

>change your ordinary racial slur to "google"
>???
>profit

Early stuff can be stamped as deactivated and held under a section 8 - for collection/curiosity value.

Most lee-Enfields and bolt actions are held under a FAC and are still popular.

That's the thing, this was just a money grab by the council, lawyer fees would have been more than his fine.

My first reddit user name was the same I used for everything, but it got banned, since then I use meme usernames not linked to anything and 10 minute email for the email (You don't have to, but it lets you post more, otherwise mods can just filter you), the police could easily ask my ISP about it and get all the infomation they needed.

Go all out, publicly.

Who's purple aki? Only local nutcase round my town is Johnny decker.

I know but ledditors are a different bunch, the place is a leftist hive of shit. It's actually disgusting how many self hating Brits both (Scots and English) are on there slagging their own countries off.

>theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/22/calais-refugee-children-abandoning-plans-to-reach-uk

And they said walls didn't work.

Hello boys! Let me feel your muscles. :)

Fucked off to a meeting over an hour away. Made myself look great. Left for home early to play comp and shitpost.

Good day.

>HE WUZ A GUD BOY
>DINDU NUFFIN
>OPPRESSION

I hate wogs so damn much.

I agree. I don't know whether he did get doxxed or whether a policeman actually saw the comment.

>purple id

It's a bit ironic that Sturgeon's throwing the biggest tantrum about Scotland and Brexit, when the SNP are the most eurosceptic party (in terms of member's opinions) of all the ones in Holyrood.

I remember her being up against David Starkey for something EU related during the run up to the referendum but can't remember her name. She was pro-EU.

If you build it, they will not come!

Paris Lees, or Lee Paris

yessssss

Haven't had a shift all week

Had to take holiday hours

>Early stuff can be stamped as deactivated

meaning they're marked as deactivated but they actually aren't?

One day. The blood of the men who built the Empire still runs through our veins and that gives me hope.

>All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

>From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
>A light from the shadows shall spring;
>Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
>The crownless again shall be king.

You can have them, it's that simple. You can have any caliber you want, even a .50, so long as it's barrel is above a certain length, it's entirety is also above a certain length and it's not semi-auto. So bolt action, lever actions and so on are cushy. It's a bit different if you're trying to get a gun for private property, because then you have to give valid reason why you need that caliber. So saying "I have a pigeon problem" won't be good enough to get a .45 or maybe even a .303/.308, but you're free to get one for use on a range.

Eat more fibre lad

Tell me it's going to be ok lads

Watching the slow decay of this nation consumes me

As long as the white population continues to rapidly decline, it's not going to be okay. We're fucked.

>Fuck Westminster.
> YAY Brussels.

Retarded thinking.

I think it's more likely that the leftist, smug hivemind that is leddit, just got his personal info by doing a google search of him and piecing things together, then they took a screenshot of the comment and the information they had and sent it to the guys local police station, the police acted on it to boost their arrest statistics and make it look like they are clamping down on racism and xenophobia in the modern, damaged, leftist, lack of common sense world we now live in.

It'll be fine lad. We've always stuck it through, and we'll continue to stick it through.

We had afternoon tea at some tearoom because the Polish woman training up to replace someone from Manchester is going back for a few weeks

Quintessentially British feel desu

They're not scimitars, they're seaxes.

Does that work if you're on codeine? I haven't had a good shit for about a month, I plop but codeine blocks you the fuck up.

>spent all day alone in the autumn sun
>cutting n welding n shit

comfy

>tfw sort of want a beer to drink to get through qt but cba to go to the shop

whisky will do.

>meaning they're marked as deactivated but they actually aren't?
No they are deactivated. I believe some aren't though and can be held under the same conditions (like obsolete bore) but you you can't have ammo (even if you found some) and you cannot fire it. - Any attempt to do so means you need a FAC.

Make and year?

Whatever helps you sleep at night Essex! They are Admrial Ackbar's scimitars that he uses to behead infidels!

>Implying we didn't take our country back

Neat, so all I need to do is join a shooting range

>just owning a gun is not allowed
>owning a gun and regularly practicing shooting is

our laws are beyond moronic

This civilisation-wide multiculturalist experiment is the most evil thing imaginable, it's so fucking inhumane

What can anyone do?

Drink fuck loads of water, I drink between 6 and 8 pints on an average day. Make sure you get plenty of fibre, dark veg is good. That should help counter the effects of codeine. Also, if you're a NEET do some decent exercise at least once a day to help jiggle your poo poo about and get it loose.

also so they could point to them rectifying something while people were giving them shit about the google dying

Not from Essex, I'm from Glasgow. I just have respect for the history of Britain.

>tfw had a mr blobby vhs and there were two of him (one was 'bad')

scared me as a kid.

Probably true. I can't imagine a policeman bothering to arrest someone because of a reddit comment. I mean, afaik, we can even fly nazi flags in the uk. Many countries in europe have banned that.

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/779008029505101824

Looks like we are out in January lads

>arming yourself with a gun that you can't get ammo for

Are you retarded?

VERY nice.

Lovely

i remember him being talked about on Cred Forums a few years back

Sounds good to me

Hillary is scared of cartoon frogs stealing the election. The memes of our generation will carry through and reclaim our glory.

Quints confirm. Kek approves of Bad Blobby. Have another.

>year

nothing currently open with a vintage. i have three bottles open - jw green 15 year, laphroaig 10 and an 80s bottling of hankey bannister 12.

kek. thanks lad.

By god, what I'd give to be in a line regiment with brit/pol/.

>FRONT RANK
>FIRE
>SECOND RANK
>FIRE
>ADVANCE

All the way through Bradford.

Oh I do, I drink a lot of water and eat veg/pasta healthy stuff (not junk food) but codeine is a bastard for blocking me up, I got given some laxatives and they haven't even worked, it's ridiculous. I might just stop taking them or ask for another pain killer.

Allah ackbar!

It's the most plausible scenario, more so than police and GCHQ spending hundreds of thousands £'s on one fucking comment, I mean come on now.

Can I bring my pipes?

We may not be troops but we are our own force, user. Hillary is already shitscared of memes, we have a bright future ahead of us i'm sure.

Only if you can play Cock o the North.

And London, Leicester, Leeds, Glasgow etc.

>mfw

What's it like in Sweden?

New

>still haven't left the EU
>capital is 35% white english
>muslim rape gangs are still a thing
>PM is a feminist
>white birthrate is hitting rock bottom
>media is still pumping out anti-brit propaganda

J U S T

I have to go do some Chemistry work now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>capital is 35% white english
kek
People are lowering this by 5% every week.

Snorting cocaine is not chemistry work, that's fun times.

Also can you make some mephedrone pls? It shouldn't be hard for a chemist to do.

That fucking slag insulted Starky