At a recent party I met an American-Israeli girl whom after some facebook stalking appeared to not only have served the...

At a recent party I met an American-Israeli girl whom after some facebook stalking appeared to not only have served the IDF but also proud of the fact.

Now, can you please tell me how not all Israeli Jews are legitimate targets? They all get conscripted to the biggest terrorist organization in the world. They have no moral problems oppressing the native population of the West-Bank and stealing their natural resources and land. Israel has no problems murdering former Hamas or Hezbollah operatives on foreign soil, so why is it wrong to murder former or current IDF-operatives on vacation or exchange semesters here?

This cunt from the USA moved to Israel, got her Israeli citizenship and then proudly joined the IDF. How is she any better than Hamas or Hezbollah terrorists? At least the Hamas people are natives of the land they commit terrorists in. This cunt is on exchange in Norway after a few years of terrorist activities for the IDF.

If I had nothing to lose I would have stabbed her in the throat right there and then, but sadly I have my job and family and could not rid the world of this terrorist.

And yes, I am arab. And yes, I hate every single Israeli who does not vocally and loudly disavow the IDF. You are all legitimate targets, and you will forever be until you relinquish your terrorist ideology.

Not the girl in question, but she posted similar pics that whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMsU9Ex-kJY
markhumphrys.com/palestine.invented.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pdDCzgcM7jo
youtube.com/watch?v=n1ttJgTqpsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I met a person from Israel who served in the idf
They all serve in the idf dummy

Not the Orthodox ones, they refuse to.

>
And yes, I am arab. And yes, I hate every single Israeli who does not vocally and loudly disavow the IDF. You are all legitimate targets, and you will forever be until you relinquish your terrorist ideology.

Fuck off Ahmed, this isn't your Al Jazeera blogspot.

so youre a muslim immigrant, got rejected by an israeli girl because youre a brown peace of shit, went to her facebook, had a creeper fap, cried yourself to sleep, and now youre butthurt. cool shit m8 keep up the good work

Orthodox don't and she is originally from the USA.

Shut the fuck up Chen. This is not China, we have freedom of speech here asshole.

She was chubby and very unattractive. I didn't hit on her. We talked and then I stalked her because she told me she was from Israel. I wanted to see if she had the terrorist mindset of right-wing Israelis. She did.

If Arabs weren't violent, subhuman savages, then Israelis wouldn't have to join the IDF.

>And yes, I am arab.

Big suprise, only an arab would want to murder a woman unprovoked in a sneak attack, you're the scum of the earth mate, hope you get deported

yeah im not buying that, you sound like an autistic muslim creep. stop the fiki fiki and go back to your country so we can bomb the fuck out of your cucked ass. we might even let our girls do it, at least that way a female might give you some attention

I don't think Jews should be allowed to go and fight for Israel and then come back to our country.

However I fully support Israel, I'm just not happy with people fighting wars for other countries and then coming back here. Same with these cunts fighting ISIS in Syria who fly out from Europe and think they are some sort of hero, shame we can't revoke their citizenship. They should just be thrown in prison for attempted murder when they return. Fuckers

I want a qt IDF girl to dominate me.

>you sound like an autistic muslim creep
A bit redundant Yitzhaq, that's all of them, remember?

I will go back to my country when you go back to yours - russia or whatever shithole your brainwashed parents left. Until then I will enjoy laughing at Jews getting harassed and threatened on the streets of Europe.

>Muh God's land
>Muh 1 og my 3000 ancestors was born in Ancient Israel therefore it is my land too!
>Muh I can trace my roots in Russia at least 600 years back but Israel is MY Land

I had dinner with friends once. a jew that fought in gaza was there. killed a couple of pallies. he's a good man

You sound kinda salty that the Jews are the chosen people have their own land derived from divine power.

I mean, super salty

Israel responds to terrorism like any normal, first world country responds to terrorism. You are clearly not familiar of what terrorism is, no wonder you equate IDF with Hamas and Hezbollah. In short, fuck you.

>She was chubby and very unattractive
Thats literally every kike woman. The JIDF shitposter just cherrypick the 1/16 """Jewish"""" 15/16 basically white girls because kikes find whites more attractive than themself. its just like niggers always show of their "black queens" that look nothing near like the other 1/10 - 9/10 on a nigger scale niggers besides as "dark skin" and have caucasian face features

>woman joins terrorists and picks up arms
>shes not a legitimate target because she is a woman
>sneak attacks against terrorists is cowardly
>tips menorah

jews are the terrorists, and the aryan union will punish them soon

>t.totally not a sandnigger kike

I don't care about your Jewish opinions. You can voice it in Palestine if you want. You don't belong here in Europe so GTFO* sandnigger.

*ovens available

>And yes, I am arab

That's the problem. You're a filthy arab living in Norway. Nobody here gives a fuck about what you have to say, subhuman shit.

Lol I'd love to see this tumblr army go up against isis, they would be steamrolled.

fuck off ahmed

Why are scandinavians such massive cuckolds for muslims?

>wah wah all Israelis serve IDF

Maybe whites wouldn't be cucked faggots if we all served in our armed forces.

>And yes, I am arab. And yes, I hate every single Israeli who does not vocally and loudly disavow the IDF.

I fucking hate every Arab who infects white lands like Norway. You occupy our land you subhuman trash. You are all legitimate targets, and you will forever be until you relinquish your terrorist ideology.

I hope Israel slaughtered your people until the day the last Arab leaves Europe.

m8 its kind of pathetic how youre desperately trying to turn this around. i mean, you are literally living off someone elses welfare and land, while were out here kicking your asses and building something you couldnt accomplish in 2000 years. its kind of embarrassing for you really. keep whining like a bitch, were gonna keep winning and you can try to justify it to yourself however you want. female mentality. get checked for estrogen

He's a proud arab

>Arab faggot cries about having his land occupied
>occupies white land

We'll kill you parasites until you leave, too.

You're right. vote Lambright

Are you retarded? Do you expect the natives of the West-Bank to sit and watch quietly as whites from Europe and America steal their land?

How is that any less terrorism than let us say some armed arabs evicting dutch people from Amsterdam and occupying that land because they feeel they have a divine right?

You are and idiot, and terrorist supporter.

fuck off Ahmed

>dane
>arab
>fagbook stalker
Informing MI5, the CIA and Mossad right now.

Do you honestly think that image would provoke me? I don't care about islam. Unlike my jewish friends in this thread I am not brainwashed enough to believe in fiction written by deluded power hungry men thousands of years ago.

>And yes, I am arab.
topkek you actually are an Ahmed
fuck off forever back to your home pls

You're doing it to us, you filthy shit-flinging baboon.

Better question:

Why are Jews so two-faced? As a group you cry about the supposed oppression of American blacks but then you turn around and flatten entire villages of Palestinian Muzzies and Christians.

>Jews are not monolithic !!!1!

Neither are Scandinavians, but you treated them as such.

Do you see your error in reasoning now? I thought you kikes were supposed to be clever...

Good for her, she actually served her adopted country instead of just leeching off it like some disgusting sand google. I hope she killed some Palestinian children.

>How is that any less terrorism than let us say some armed arabs evicting dutch people from Amsterdam

might is right, arabs cant fight wars for shit so good luck mudslime

you should be grateful that the israelis at least gave up tonnes of rightfully claimed land

>upset over people stealing their land
>moves from sand nigger territory to norway

Shut your fucking mouth, cockroach.

>I am arab.
Kill yourself loser.

العودة الى المخيم الخاص باللاجئين أحمد

You're a dune coon, we don't care what you think.

Do whatever you want in your SAND countries, fuck off trying to get us WHITES involved.

>Arab in Norway
You know, (((they))) don't take kindly to anti-Semites.
Anti-Semites are anti-Semites no matter their origin.

It's a tactic used by Jews and neoconservative Americans who might as well be Jews given their worldview. They think if you oppose international Jewry then you must be a Muslim. It's a pretty common false dilemma. Many Jews can't understand logic though, as this poster

Demonstrated.

the jews are evil, but you're implying you aren't the bigger threat

jews serve themselves, but you would kill all of western society

go away, ahmed

>And yes, I am arab.

She is objectively better than you Ahmed.

Kek

Because we tend to hate the policies of the state of israel? your country was a big mistake of international community, probably the biggest one ever made. Tho i don't believe we should or can wipe out Israel we sure as fuck should make you follow the rules and punish the fuck out of you until you do.

the vast majority of scandis are cucked, it's pretty evident

Are you Chinese, you retard? Is that why you do not understand the meaning of the word "occupy"? I do not occupy anything. I came here after all my paperwork was accepted by the authorities. The apartment I live in was paid for with the money I earned by working.

No one was evicted from this apartment. I am not restricting anyones freedom of movement. Unlike jewish terrorists in Palestine I am not armed. Unlike jewish terrorists in Palestina I do not think I have a God-given right to stay in this apartment or this neighborhood.

And unlike jewish terrorists, I do not harass and terrorize the natives of this land.

>being this edgy

FALSE FLAG CTR POST

SUBVERSIVE
U
B

You have to go back.

>And yes, I am arab.

Opinion discarded. Dropped, reported and saged.

Go back to Africa.

dont admit your arab lel, your point wont be taken seriously, this board is anonymous
or bait?

If we steal their natural resources and lands why you do the same to norway?

Hi Ahmed, how many kids have you raped today?

Arab in Norway? Go back to where you came from, mooch.

Jew-hate is literally 99% trolling. Guarantee that if you rounded up 100 people here who claim to hate Jews, 99 of them, face to face, would back off that claim and most of them have never met a Jew and wouldn't know if they did.

Personally I support Israel because fuck literally everyone around them.

I know several American Jews who went to Israel to fight for IDF but I don't know a single American Jew who's ever joined the U.S. military.

Hahaha, I actually loled. Google translate or did you learn arabic?

Sadly, yes. You can't accuse Israel of committing terror without being labeled and anti-semite. What's more annoying is that I an ARAB, a real semite have to accept being labeled anti-semite for criticizing Russians, and Americans and Europeans that had a couple of ancestors living in the middle-east 2000 years ago.

>dirty subhumans get offered a larger % of the land than jews by the owners of the land (brits)
>dirty subhumans refuse, open war on israel from 3 fronts
>lose war
>lose a handful of other wars they start
>bitch about it endlessly
>dirty subhumans get donated factories to start their own economy
>burn their own factories and use them for weapon storage
>dig tunnels to smuggle weapons with any resources theyre given
>bitch endlessly

you're just niggers

Go fuck a goat Ahmed.
ISIS revealed your kind for the whole world for what they are.

It doesn't help that you are raping and pillaging europe either.

> I am Arab.

Fuck off Dune coon and get the fuck out of my country.

I am not muslim though. I was born one, but unlike jews I was never brainwashed enough to believe in religion (fiction).

Can you imagine ADULTS thinking that God gave them a patch of land? How fucking delusional do you have to be to believe that? And yet, they are never labeled religious extremists even though their delusional fantasies are hurting hundreds of thousands in the west-bank.

you left out the part where they move europe and bitch remotely while contributing nothing

Because they were indoctrinated with the same kind of slave mentality that's destroying western civilization.
We live in an upside-down society where victimhood is strength and weakness is virtuous.

Godspeed to you Israelis, you're one of the few uncucked nations out there.

This is now a JIDF sanctioned shitposting thread under European Union law #435.42

>If Arabs weren't violent, subhuman savages, then Israelis wouldn't have to join the IDF.

THIS

>And yes, I am arab. And yes, I hate every single Israeli who does not vocally and loudly disavow the IDF. You are all legitimate targets, and you will forever be until you relinquish your terrorist ideology.

Cry some more, Mahmud brownshit
Israel is the only civilized Nation in that middle eastern shithole...

You sure you wana have digs at Muslims you leaf fuck? Know your place you pussy maple syrup guzzling faggot.

Fuck off out of Europe you disgusting sand nigger

Israel and sand nigger countries should be nuked

Tfw you realize JIDF accomplished their goals on Cred Forums

>If I had nothing to lose I would have stabbed her in the throat right there and then, but sadly I have my job and family and could not rid the world of this terrorist.
>And yes, I am arab. And yes, I hate every single Israeli who does not vocally and loudly disavow the IDF.
Well, you can do your Arabic stuff, right? Like, chimpouts and shit? Just attend the next chimpout and redpill other Arabs. (Norway is lost anyways, so we can just as well add some gasoline and see how comfy the fire crinkles)

youtube.com/watch?v=RMsU9Ex-kJY

most israelis are secular and dont give a shit about no prophecy. were here because we won, you lost. we win again and again, you lose again and again. i guess youre just naturally born failures. cry me a river faggot

Heil

So you're bringing the mentality of your original culture to Norway, but you're crying about this.
Do you Arabs know what "hypocrisy" means?
Fuck both of you.

Do you equate my purchasing my own apartment with russian settlers who just squat on land and then use the IDF to harass and scare local palestinian farmers away from that land?

Do you equate my applying to come to this country through legal channels with European and American jews armed with machine guns scaring away locals and building "settlements" on that land?

Do you equate my assimilation with that of Jews who are terrorizing every non-jew in the West-Bank?

Do you equate my paying taxes to the local authorities with Jewish occupiers stealing water, arable land and property without paying shit for it?

Just fuck off.

First you said "all," and now you say "most." This is another form of fallacy. You could call it equivocation of terminology, but I think it would be more suiting in this case to describe it as a red herring, since you decided to change your conclusion mid-argument after your first position was attacked. You also neglected to even use premises to draw your conclusion, which by itself renders that conclusion suspect.

>Hitler was right about how enraging it is to argue with Jews. It is enraging to be faced with repeated logical fallacies. Jews present repeated logical fallacies. When a Jew presents someone with repeated logical fallacies, you are in an argument.

See that? The form of that argument is valid. Would you like some books reccomendations to improve your argumentative skill, my kosher friend?

kill yourself nigger

Israel already dominates your cucked nation you literal bitches. Giving them 38 billion of your own money you think they gonna pay it back?

>kike in uniform
confirmed for JIDF

Why do you care? Are you a Norwegian? Legally maybe, but mentally clearly not.
You still care for someone in Middle East, just like Jews care for their own.

I'm a Palestinian who actually respects the shit out of Israel because I'd have done worse to them if given the chance.

Besides, why should I currently be butthurt? I can save my rage for when/if the time comes to take back that that fucking slice of desert my dad calls home. Until then I have no problem befriending my enemy, loving their women and eating their food.

cheers.

Honestly I think the reason why a lot of volkisch nationalists get so butthurt about Israel is because you're everything they wish they could be.

You're pretty much living the dream of carving out a piece of lebensraum from the inferior natives and building a strong nationalist state on it.

Success breeds jealousy...

*Kike detected*

Because you muslims have been committing against a people for the last fucking 2000yrs. Then you assholes forget that before Islam, you were oppressing them and enslaving them to build pyramids for fuck knows how long.

How pathetic and weak the Arabs must be to be being fucking obliterated by the group they enslaved and abused for thousands of years. This is why I support Israel having a nuclear arsenal. You're a bunch of victims who are trying to rewrite history like a bunch of degenerate scum.

Your type people (revisionists) are murderers, butchers, and you deserve to be eradicated.

Not JIDF, just IDF

You went there in the first place because of your retarded belief that God gave you that land.

Then you stayed and widened the borders because you believe that because SOME of your ancestors lived there you have a divine right to that land. Never mind you have russian, german, polish ancestors who are as much Jewish as an Austalian aboriginal.

And if that land (the West-Bank) is yours, then the people on that land are yours too. But I can't recall palestinians in the West-Bank having any voting rights in your elections?

Kek is in this thread.

for your sake, I hope it's some pasta, OP, otherwise, it's a really cool story, Ahmed, and you are a bro for telling it.

Heil

I never said the word all

Most sane people have nothing against Israel, they have problems with Jews who are more loyal to Israel or some destructive concepts than their own country.

knowing you are NOT a muslim makes you acceptable to me, but things will never be right on this earth. as an american, i will always have to be weary and watchful of someone like you.

i worked with a muslim once, and we discussed religion. he would tell me of how he doubted what the imams say, and mostly thought of it as bullshit. he was a self-described agnostic.

it was very strange at times, as we continued to converse we became more likable to each other, but yet one of us would always cut the contact short. we would even speak after work, staying outside of the building.

i am sorry ahmed, and yet I am not. i imagine you go through the same thing yourself, and even feel the same way yourself

Why did you move to Norway in the first place?

Cucked by the Jews since 1945. What a sad state you're in.

Yes, people are extremely jealous they do not have to live in perpetual fear of terrorist attacks. They are extremely jealous that their taxes don't go to religious extremists who breed like rabbits and spend their entire days reading the toilet paper that is the Torah.

Oh boy! Do I wish my tax money went to orthodox jews and illegal squatters and not free healthcare and university.

Fuck off faggot.

This.

>JIDF spotted
Fuck off jidf

>face to face, would back off that claim

Gee I wonder why.

Why so salty?

>Jews took a piece of desert because God told them to
>mudshit rape and murder people, and have been doing literally every day, and have been doing so for years, because God told them to
Really forces one to contemplate

who are we? I'm so white i can make other people white.

Owners of the land, the Brits? only a israeli could ever say the brits owned it, they occupied it,and then gave some of the palestinian land away to the jews, then followed decades of war and terror started by the Israel.

But who cares what you believe, in a not so distant future a great majority of the population in the west are going to recognize that israel is the problem and we are going to do to you what we did to south africa. what do you think will happen to Israel when the money and weapons from the west is gone. and be sure it will happen, can't you see the tides turning?

God, its so easy to detect Muslims posting from a Western Country on pol..

Hows life without a foreskin OP?

I am Arab by ethnicity, Norwegian by law. I care about some Arabs, not all. And my "caring" for other Arabs does not entail my harassing of non-Arabs and stealing their land. That's where my "caring" differs from Jewish "caring".

>They have no moral problems oppressing the native population of the West-Bank and stealing their natural resources and land. Israel has no problems murdering former Hamas or Hezbollah operatives on foreign soil
Whats wrong with this? Stop being a faggot and let the dessert rats and coons hash it out themselves.

The problem is that with Jews you never know for sure where their loyalty lies. Since they can always go back to Israel, their loyalty can change at any moment and they will be welcomed back with open arms. This is why Jews should not be allowed to hold public office.

Actually it's a little annoying these days. I do not have as much sensitivity in my glands as I used to. I fear for my erections.

>And yes, I am arab.
>In Norway.

Kill yourself then.

nah, I've expressed hatred for jews in real life. they're a nigger race that tyrannizes the world and they should be exterminated. you are a dumb bitch.

You mean the land your stole and conquered through gutting children in the street and wading through their blood, knee high in gore, while fucking a goat?

Your Allah murdered MILLIONS. TENS OF MILLIONS in the name of some fictional god who permits the wholesale slaughter of anyone who has a brain enough to see your sadistic and terroristic brand of Islam for what it is: a death cult founded on the principles of insanity and hatred. And it always stayed as such.

>ALALALALAALALALAALALALALAL

> Palestinian
Whatever you say shlomo judenstein

Kikes are stupid they rely entirely on dumber people like the US to keep them alive. That's all. All you need to do is stop funding and we can finish this mess.

In transcribing the written word into conditional logic, it is generally accepted that without a modifier, you mean "all." For example:

>Jews can't perform logical reasoning.

J ---> ~LR (J to represent Jews, LR to represent logical reasoning, and the ~ is simply "not.")

Now, this form is read as "If you are a Jew, then you cannot perform logical reasoning." The sufficient condition must be taken to mean any Jew.

To narrow down your conditions, use terms like "some" or "most" or "not all." This introduces more difficulties, so when you're first starting out with the study of logic, you'll want to learn basic conditions with modifiers first.

>"a-any day n-now!"
>been saying this for literally 70 years
lmao. cant you see that israel is in the best position its ever been in almost every aspect? stay delusional, kid. its your fantasies that fuel us

You're no different from the Jews you cry about.

>norway
>freedom of speech

This is so fucking true. A jew whose ancestors have been living in Europe for 500 years can suddenly decide that his "homeland" is Israel.

This is fucking absurd. And only Jews get away with it.

All the land in the Middle-East belongs to Christianity.

Your shit religion worshipping a pedophile did not happen till hundreds of years later.

stay cucked

Give it a rest faggot.

The palestinian arab myth was only started in the 60's.
Before that a palestinian equated a jew.

The arab immigration waves hit only after (surprise surprise) jews came and made the land liveable and created jobs.

markhumphrys.com/palestine.invented.html

They went there, because they needed a country and Israel is the place they can arguably lay a claim to.

Doesn't matter if the natives were ''unjustly'' displaced. Winners write the history and nobody will remember a bunch of arabs in a hundred years.

Well, their racial identity is jewish, so you can hardly blame them for being loyal to their race's country.
You sound like you're just butthurt because you have lost your racial identity long ago and have to make do with a fake ''national'' identity instead.
So far Isreal is doing extremely well

>does not entail harassing non-Arabs
>literally said you would stab an Israeli woman in the throat if you could get away with it
Wew!

What do you expect m8? The United States is controlled by Jews. We're a nation of shabbos goyim.

> might is right

>still cries about 9/11

What has the IDF done that's not to your liking

My ex girlfriend from highschool left California and moved to Israel where her and her brother joined the Israeli army and both married dark Israelis. Lol

>checks flag
Kek.
Faggot, we've done with this land more than you monkeys managed in a 1000 years, and any land was once 'someone elses' why don't you go cry to Muslims about their oppression of zoroastrians? Why dont you cry of European killing of native americans? Our conquest is just recent, you'll accept it soon enough.

Israel used to have much support here just 15 years ago. These days, even terror attacks won't awaken sympathy for Israeli outside the most fervent Israel supporters, and they are decreasing in numbers.

hello abdullah

>Jewish racial identity
Jews are literally Europeans m8, at least many of them.

C U C K
U
C
K

If you go back to Israel for any extended period and have dual citizenship their, you'll be conscripted. Dated a Jewish girl and she could only take trips their for about a month lest she be bitched at by the IDF through letters

Hahaha.....

Who were the primary antagonists for the near eradication of the Jews and thousands of years of persecution?

Arabs. Why?

Islam. Is all Islam bad?

When your God overrides your humanity, you are fucked. Even though Ahmed here isn't Muslim, he drank the koolaid of terrorism and radical Jihadism and is speaking like a fucking Salafist/Wahabbist who is completely fucking ignorant that the MUSLIMS ARE THE ONES PERPETUATING THIS WHOLE ISRAEL THING

IT IS LITERALLY THEIR FAULT AND FAILURE AS A SOCIETY

>free healthcare and university
will you look at that, after harassing european women on facebook (and probably irl), the muslim immigrant also wants free gibs. shocker

I have no problems with jews, i only have a problem with the horrible policies of the state of Israel. I don't care about "race" or religion, only policies.

>i do not harass and terrorize natives of this land
>I want to stab this bitch in the throat
>Kill all jews
>not all muslims
Face it, you are salty as fuck and no better than the jews. Europe has been occupied by jews long enough, I don't want your shitty muslim genes fucking up the west now too. Stop stealing peoples jobs and go back home.

THE OP IS A MUZZIE AND THEREFORE SHOULD BE REMOVED.

THIS IS ALL.

Freedom foreign fighters for ethno-religious supremacist states should not be allowed to have dual citizenship.

You decide Achmed

How can they lay claim to that land? How can someone whose ancestors have been living in what is modern day Germany for 500-600 years lay claim to land in Asia?

Jew slave, white nigger

it won

fuck off back to shitistan.

Ahmed is angry that he was such a cuck that he had to wait to go home to go on Cred Forums to vent

>stalked her
Not surprised Hassan, Why don't you go back to your home country you goat fucking terrorist? Fuck jews but whats to stop you from slicing a native Norwegian's throat? Do the country a favor and blow yourself up.

haven't you noticed, it's even pc in the US to talk about what problems Israel causes. Just read up on south africa, the same thing is happening to Israel.

because theyve proven they can beat 4 of your countries at once. once that happens they can take whatever land they want.

Yes, it is free gibs when I pay taxes for it. It's so fucking ironic coming from you who expect free land because muh holocaust.

Keep clutching at strawmen inbred Russian kike.

Even if he wasn't a muslim he still shouldn't be allowed to ruin Europe with his goat fucking genes.

>their

Leave

Dated a QT Israeli that served her mando IDF time. 11/10 would recommend. Amazing body, absolute freak in bed, hates muslims as much as me.

The same way you parasites have laid claim to white countries. Invasion.

Seriously Achmed fuck off back to whatever backwards shithole you came from. The fact that you are invading a white country right now as you sit typing yet bitching about Muslims being invaded makes me want to remove kebab.

You're fucking retarded. Jew doesn't mean of the Judaic faith. It means those of the Jewish bloodline. It's an actually fucking ethnicity like Hispanic is to whites.

God you're such a fuck up. You should've been aborted with a ram's horn, ancestral land stealing piece of subhuman shit.

Is that why Russia was hit by sanctions after occupying Crimea?

>Yes, it is free gibs when I pay taxes for it

What is your job, mudslime

>MUH POOR OPPRESSED PALESTINE

desu you're a fucking cuck who is swallowing the same narrative used to promote mass immigration of subhuman muslims and africans into the West

Fuck off AHmed

Making the führer roll in his grave

Fuck off, Remainer. You're still salty you lost against 13 colonies and got BTFOd by fucking moose.

>And yes, I am arab.

Stopped reading right there.

Go back to fucking goats in Syria you fucking sandnigger. Your kind doesn't belong in Europe or anywhere for that matter.

Then go fuck off to Palestine and defend the land with like-minded beastiality enthusiasts such as yourself.

>free
Daily reminder you never owned the land and were always Britain's bitch boy.
Daily reminder that war isn't free.
You're like a red skin bitching about white people for being cucking them. You must accept the fact that you are a giga cuck. Not only were you cucked by Isreal but you decided to flee your homeland instead of fighting like the cuck you are.

irrelevant. point is, israel beat 4 arab countries coming from all fronts. that's impressive. and terribly embarrassing for the arabic race

its racist to demand an arab to have a job

You mean the settlements and slaughterhouses? Slaughterhouses for children aren't called farms, you fuckwit.

Go back to Hamas, you terrorist fuck.

do these girls ever even see combat?

Oh, and what are those policies, and are they worse than policies of Muslim countries?
As a Norwegian, why do you care?

Sorry, I meant more of an ethnic identity.
Jewish identity is an interesting phenomenon in itself that extends even across racial borders.
Doesn't really matter if they are genetically european. Their ancestors have been practicing judaic culture for many generations, so for all practical purposes it's their identity.

Because might makes right, that's why.
When China laid claim to Tibet, they got it because they were able to enforce that claim.
Same thing with Russia and Crimea.

Are you fucking serious? Hitler was a staunch advocate of Social Darwinism. Today's Isreal was pretty much his wet dream.

Why are they burning an American flag in London?

That's called cultural identity.

Fuck off burger. I am so glad my presence in Europe is annoying you, because your meddling in the Middle-East sure as fuck annoyed me.

Hahahaha! Jew is not an ethnicity just because they say you can pass it along a woman's cunt. Only fucking jews can call them semites despite having 19 out of 20 non-semitic ancestors.

You would be laughed at for labelling yourself hispanic if 19 out of your 20 most recent ancestors were Germanic and the remaining one was Hispanic. But for some reason, because Jews have their own rtarded way of passing along their ethnicity a blue eyed, blond, white skinned russian whore can call herself semitic. It's a fucking joke.

Just die, you're obviously inferior, all you do is post on poll. Hurry up and die out, your times up fat shit

I hate you and I hate israelis/jews

Fuck off back to arabia mohamed. You and jews can kill each other for all I care.

The only reason that happened was because Ukraine had some good boy points with the EU. Go ahead and get your allies to sanction Israel. Oh thats right, muslims are retarded goat fuckers who hate everybody but their own tribes like savages.

I don't know man. I think murder is illegal in Norway.. either way, I'm so happy to be Jewish. The sense of national pride and unity can be matched by few if any.

I do have a job. It's also racist to expect Jews to not be hypocritical thieving cunts.

>Complayning about Israel occupying balestine and killing innocents
>Occupies Norway and represents the most violent religion on planet + wants to stab a girl in the neck
>????
>Sandgoogle logic

pls explode for the name of dirty pig allah

Arab lives are meaningless.
The jews are better off owning that land.

no one denies you are good at war, atleast when you fight 3rd world nations. But it is not on the battlefield you are going to loose. it's when we do the same to you as we did to south africa. how well do you think you will do when the money finally stop flowing from the west?

"stay cucked" what if i like to see other men fuck my girl, i don't, but what does that got to do with the state of israel?

He is a mudslime

>muh anecdotes
>hurr durr
Stupid fuck

Good goy

kek has truly blessed us

well congratulations OP i have never seen someone assraped this hard on Cred Forums. remember to pretend to be a european next time like you usually do

its been fun. stay salty m8

>kills Jews cause they are inferior
>future Germans sucking their cocks dry of cum.
I know a cuck when I see one

>muh assumptions

A real dense concentration of kikes here

We had our most glorious wins in front of the toughest countries that surround us before we started receiving money from the US. I believe well be fine

They mostly "matresses", ameribro. Especially if in the air force. What I find most objectionable about these freedom foreign fighters is that they get to retain dual-citizenship. Seems reasonable to me that f you serve another nation's army, you should have to suffer the consequence of losing previous nationality.

> I am not a muslim
> Pick up a dictionary and see the definition of "occupation". Hint: I am not doing it, but you are.
> I want to stab a TERRORIST in the neck, not "a girl".

If I ever explode it will surely be near a bunch of your inbred people.

If we do a vote and kick out all the Jews and Muslims, this'll be great. No more terror for us, they kill eachother.

>Jews
>white

kys sandnigger

My whole point is that you're no different from a kike when you transplant conflicts and mentality to other countries.
I see that here, local Muslims crying about Palestine, I don't give a fuck about Palestine, Palestinians (or Israelis) are nothing to me.

>I am so glad my presence in Europe is annoying you, because your meddling in the Middle-East sure as fuck annoyed me.

But we want you dead so what do we care how annoyed you are?

GENERAL QUESTION: Why do people in this thread keep talking to an animal?

>thinking this is a bad thing
>not admiring this

Both jews and arabs need to fucking go

This.
>jews take over middle east
>no more mudshits
>Europe deports all jews to middle east
Everyone would be happy.

You guys need to uncuck yourselves form the Jews.

I like to believe that Jews are not white, but instead are in a separate, superior group to whites due to their higher IQ

don't be a retarded. there was people living there, and those people was driven of their land by peoples (jews) from Europe. since 1948 they ( the stae of Israel have taken more and more land, and removed the people living there. so even if there was not a palestinian people witch there was, only retards believe the opposite; Israel is still occupying land and have driven of the people that owned it.

You mad quality white women don't like your ugly stinky ass, goat-fucker?

>because they are inferior
No they did it because jews have been and still are fucking us over.

Please don't start arguing semantics here, we both know what I mean.

The point was that jewish culture has always existed in a stark contrast to the dominant christian culture, which led to it becoming so entrenched in a jew's identity that they would still identify as a jew even if they have cheese wrapped pork sausage for breakfast, they will still identify as jews.

Case in point:
Compare that to european identity which has has been so weak and diluted that you find it hard to even describe it in a single sentence.

that's a really long post just to say she didn't give you her number.

>And yes, I am arab
kek'd
there is literally nothing wrong with genociding the palestinians

If shooting rock throwing sand-nigglets counts then yes

Maybe your identity is weak and diluted, mine isn't.

But who will we shill?

>Now, can you please tell me how not all Israeli Jews are legitimate targets? They all get conscripted to the biggest terrorist organization in the world. They have no moral problems oppressing the native population of the West-Bank and stealing their natural resources and land. Israel has no problems murdering former Hamas or Hezbollah operatives on foreign soil, so why is it wrong to murder former or current IDF-operatives on vacation or exchange semesters here?

its not a question whenever the soldier and the chiefs in charge are conquerers but more of a question of the overall agenda in the israeli political landscape.

for the longest time now, we had a right wing centric government and only recently the extremist right wing got into the picture as well.
this is how it goes, majority of the votes go to religious parties and extreme right wing settlement movements. the prime minister might oblige to those parties in order to have a strong coalition.
we are well on our way to become a right wing,welfare state and time is getting short. luckily for you this won't last forever as the taxpayers WILL crumble under those people that recieve heavy amount of welfare and tax benefits.
also due to the high taxation, no one wants to come and invest here so there are no jobs as well, everything is being privatized and i predict that in 10 years from now there won't be any small businesses anymore.
adding to this, europe is now banning exported goods from certain regions of the settlements, and israel foreign ministers (like the knuckleheads they are) call it racism.

tl;dr israel will crumble under its own decisions and administration, this situation will resolve in a much more peaceful manner if the votes don't get smart and fast.

You are a terrorist. There is no such thing as peaceful muslims. Kill yourself.

>greatest ally strikes again

What the fuck does an Arab do in Norway? Back to the desert

Why would you need to shill when you already have the most valued land in all the world?

Aesthetic.

I'm sorry to say you're the one who's gonna have to do something about that.

>boosting T level intensifies

Arab citizen of Israel detected. Thank you for correcting the record! Why don't you move to Norway like your pal here?

>why is it wrong to murder former or current IDF?
Murder is wrong period. killing in self defense is one thing, murder is another. Most Israeli serving in the IDF never killed anyone... Most have non-combat roles, especially women.
There's no self-defense justification for murdering them, long after they completed their service...
Read the Geneva convention...
Israel is a signatory to the Geneva convention and operates within it's boundaries... There is a clear separation between military and civilian, and off duty soldiers are considered civilians.
Hamas and Hezbollah are not signatories to the Geneva convention and operate outside of it... They don't have clear division between military and civilian, so their operatives don't have "off-duty" protected status.

You would. However you are not white and have no claim to European land. You can do what you like in sandnigger desert.

You are literally the definition of a sandgoogle.
You jealous of white people and skypes because you hate your self for being a shitskin jihad fuck. And you know it when you walk down a street and see white people looking at you with disgust. You do deserve it, because you think the way all arabs think.
You are occypying Norway, you want a fuki fuki, but you know the girl is jewish and she better will fuck with a pig then you, so now you want to stab-stab her in the neck. Dude go back to somalia...

Well jews are to blame for the European identity issues going on.

im 100% right, fuck off

Perfectly aware of that. Doing my part.

You're the scum of the earth you muzzie piece of shit. Only you goat fucking faggots would sneak attack

Nah.

>Based Jew
RARE
A
R
E

I will only fight for my own country in my own country. I just think we should stop all trade with Israel. and what would me wanting to fuck animals have to do with anything?

Lets go step by step

>Arab in norway
YOU ARE CANCER
>Complains about a jew enlisting in the IDF
RETARDED AS FUCK

GO BACK TO THE SAND YOU FUCKING DUNE COON

Hitoer didn't kill jews because they were inferior, he did because in his opinion their superiority was derived from their exploitation of other people.

>jews disappear from world history
>we're short of 194 nobel price winners
>no Einstein, Heisenberg, Haber etc.
>science is laghing behind by several centuries
But at least we got rid of tha joos, amrite?

Tip top banter m8
This one can stay out of the gas chamber

> I am arab
¨Yeah, that explains the sandnigger logic. Civies are off limit for you raping niggers, even if they are not of your faith. Even the Idf doesn't genocide the Gaza strip as it should. Also, why is it that you can go everywhere and sandnigger the place up, while back in the middle east nobody can immigrate to. Fuck you hippocryte.

Så ha deg hjem. Er dere alle feige orkenrotter?

Seems reasonable to abolish dual nationality for foreign freedom fighters. Especially if they enlist for an ethno-religious supremacist state like ISIS or Israel.

>I am not muslim though. I was born one, but unlike jews I was never brainwashed enough to believe in religion (fiction).
I will never believe you assholes as long as taqiyya exists. Go fuck yourself, you filthy liar.

Get fucked Arab dogs and terrorist shitbags

youtube.com/watch?v=pdDCzgcM7jo

I stand with Israel

Get out of Europe, you filthy sandnigger.

Also, to answer your question, the Jews had a presence in the area for millennia. It's the Arabs that invaded and wanted to kick them out of their own country. They deserve their historic homeland and they should protect it.

Reminder that these are the people pretending to be European on Cred Forums every day.

OP if you hate Jews so much, why not be a man and go back to your country and fight? Oh that's right, it's because you're a whiny feminine faggot.

>Dunecoon whinging about occupied sand
>Norwegian flag

Top teir b8 you almost had me.
The whinging about getting rejected and then creeping on the sloot gave the game away

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=n1ttJgTqpsM

>t. Muhammed

Relax, go smoke your waterpipe.

Segregation, war crimes, occupation, human rights abuses, driving people of their land, building nuclear weapons, starving a population just to mention a few. No they are not worse than most if not all of muslim nations,they are probably better than most of them. But that is not a defence for them at all. we should do the same to at least the saudies and the other gulf states.

To why i care, i don't like bullies, and i don't like suffering. and i think the least we can do is to stop supporting and doing business with criminal nations.

I don't know about Montenegrian identity.

Maybe jews are to blame for RECENT progressive movements that seek to destroy European identity, but if you're asking me we lost our identity a long time ago when tribal and ethnical identity was replaced with ''national identity.

If you look at Europe's history, in the recent centuries one's identity was not determined by who your ancestors were, but by whichever feudal lord ruled the land at the moment.
There are hundreds of cases of ethnicities being wiped out for the sake of ''unifying'' the nation.
Giving up our genuine ancestral identity is a price we paid for forging strong nations from seperate tribes.

Fuck off achmed muchammed, we have'd it up to here with your kind

Go have sex with a goat or maybe kill some babies

Si en setning på norsk. Stinker VPN lang vei.

Not everything

fuck off you fucking nordic cuck
go suck somali nigger cock fucking musilm loving nordfaggot

Ya fuck you terror coward. She done gone to war and all your bitchass can do is hide and hate. Go put in an ISIS uniform.

>And yes, I am arab

That is just bullshit, all planes and other hard ware was western. there is a reason the area is called the laboratory of war, the west and the sovjet sent you and the others shit to test it.

hmmm....

>And yes, I am arab
>And yes, I hate every single Israeli

And you are in Norway

Shouldn't you just freeze to death? Why doesn't the cold just fucking turn you into shitstone so you can be sent back?

Do you drink antifreeze?

Hamas is controlled opposition and are saudi-backed sunni/wahabbi/salafi shitheads desu, I would consider them terrorists along with mossad.

It's a proxy faggot.

>You are all legitimate targets, and you will forever be until you relinquish your terrorist ideology.
>And yes, I am arab. And yes, I hate every single Israeli

>Yes I'm arab
Soon, my barbarian friend.

Soon.

>I'm arab
Your lands are going to burn

>three different norwegian flags in this thread
>two are dunecoons

Hjem, jeg er fodt og oppvokst her, hvit med blå oyne, blondt hår, og slekts tre jeg kan spore tilbake til minst svartedauen. så langt jeg vet er alle i slekten min fodt her også. håper det gir meg litt rett til og kalle Norge for mitt hjemland?

yea i agree.

TLDR a jew, sage.

You build a wall and make Sweden pay for it.

rettelse, en er bare SV'er

Fordi jeg ikke stotter israel? nå er vel det ikke så uvanlig her eller? Er vel egentlig nesten bare de kristne som gjor det. På stortinget er det bare FRP og KRF som gir de stotte og KRF er på vei til å ikke gjore det lenger. det ble vel litt flere enn en.

>På stortinget er det bare FRP og KRF som gir de stotte
Hva mener du med dette?

nope, det er jeg ikke. Om du hadde dratt hode ut av ræva, så hadde du lagt merke til at de fleste partier i Norge, har slutta å stotte israel. bare frp og deler av krf igjen.

I hope you die you muslim fuck.

Det er inge partier som offisielt er anti-israel, annet enn SV. Hoyre, Krf og Frp vil være mer israel vennlig. Krf er kansje på vei ut, for de har besluttet å bli et sosialistisk parti.

>I am arab
Well get the fuck back to your shitty desert Achmed, you're not welcome in Europe.

Tidligere, altså for 1982, var det bred stotte til Israel i alle partier. Etter 1982 ble det mindre og mindre stotte til Israel som stat, selv om få har tatt til orde for å gjore noe med det. Hoyere, AP, KRF og FRP stottet tidligere israel i alt de sa og gjorde, det ble det mindre og mindre av, og nå har flere av dem stottet palestina i flere og vitigere saker, og de som vil ha boykott har fått sterke stemmer i alle partier utenom FRP og KRF, FRP er selvsagt de som stotter israel mest (de onsker til og med å flytte ambasaden vår til jerusalem).

Og med det sagt, så må en være rimelig opptatt av sandniggere for å i det hele tatt interessere seg for palestina.

nei de er ikke anit-israel, det har jeg aldri påstått, men stotten har blitt vesentlig mindre, og i de fleste partier er den stort sett borte. SV er heller ikke anti Israel. KRF sosialister, du er en av de som ikke helt vet hva sosialisme er, er du ikke? Det finnes bare et rendyrket sosialistisk parti i norge, og de er ikke på stortinget. sosial demokrater, kan du vel nesten kalle de, men det er vel egentlig alle i norge.

Det er ingen bred stotte for noen boikott. Det eneste som har blitt vurdert av Hoyre er om varer produsert utenfor 1967 grensene skal merkes. Noe som ikke har skjedd.

>KRF sosialister, du er en av de som ikke helt vet hva sosialisme er, er du ikke?
Sosialistisk side. At du mener de ikke er sosialistiske nok får bli din egen sak.

bom igjen, men siden jeg har brukt en forholdsvis stor del av livet mitt til å lese historie, og da særlig fra regionen, så kan jeg lett spå hva som skjer om noen få år, om ting ikke endrer seg. hvor mange flyktninger tror du kommer til europa om vi ikke får den regionen til å roe seg. og siden du bruker ordet sandniggere vil jeg anta du ikke er glad i folk som kommer hit? gaza og vest bredden er på tur til å gå tom for drikke vann, hvordan tror du det vil påvirke regionen? Jeg vil ha fred der ikke bare fordi det er riktig moralsk, men særlig fordi dette kommer til å koste oss noe jævlig i det lange lop. men det er vel vanskelig å forstå?

>hvor mange flyktninger tror du kommer til europa om vi ikke får den regionen til å roe seg.
Like mange som nå? Det eneste som kan stanse strommen er å slutte å ta imot og skyte med skarpt.

igjen, nei det er ingen steming for det enda, men det er på vei. les litt historie og se utviklingen. Pro israel har endret seg til noytralitet, som nå glir mot politikk som straffer israel.

Do you think I don't know? I just want to get some pussy out of the arrangement.

sosialisme er en okonomisk politikk. KRF er da store tilhengere av markedet og de frivillige organisasjonene. igjen vet du hva sosialisme er?

I can't tell if this is the Talmud or Taqiyya in play? Someone please help!

Eventuelt får Europa en god smakebit av hva Israel har taklet i flere tiår, og flere gir totalt faen i hele boikotten din og de elskede sandniggerne dine.

>It's another Norwegian proxy shilling for IDF episode

MOOT!

Faktum er likevel at det som er etablert som sosialistisk side har onsket Krf velkommen, og at Krf vurderer dette. At det ikke finnes så stor stemning for planokonomi blant etablerte partier stemmer nok, men du får klage til norske aviser om du er uenig i begrepsbruken. Ikke til meg.

What's the difference though? Both are working in Zionists interest.

like mange som nå? vet du hvor mange som bor i den regionen? og har du noen form for forståelse for hvor lange grensene inn i europa er.

>like mange som nå? vet du hvor mange som bor i den regionen? og har du noen form for forståelse for hvor lange grensene inn i europa er.
Ja til alle sporsmål.

Igjen, jeg driter for det meste i folket der, men du vet alle de flyktningene som du ikke liker, det er en grunn til at de kommer, og det kommer til å bli veldig mange flere om ikke sitasjonen endrer seg der. men det er vel hoved problemet til folk på yttre hoyere, for det er der du kommer fra? Dere liker å klage, klage og klage, men ikke en av dere har noen gang åpnet en årntlig bok og tenkt hvorfor ting skjer og hvordan vi realistisk kan gjore noe med det.

I would gladly slay 10 Palestinians for every one Israelite killed by your shit tier organizations.

Flyktingene kommer uavhengig av situasjonen der. Og jeg kommer ikke fra ytre hoyre nei. Det finnes bare et parti som er på ytre hoyre.

Og jeg har kommet med en realistisk losning. Slutte ta imot og skyte med skarpt mot dem som prover ta seg ulovlig over grensene.

Ja norske aviser bruker begrepene feil, men det er vel ingen grunn til at andre skal gjore det? Dette fenomenet kommer fra kreftene til hoyere i hoyere og frp, sleng på merkelappen "sosialist" på noe så slipper jeg å argumentere for hvorfor det er feil. det utrolige er at så mange kjopte det. og når det kommer til de "sosialistiske" ideene i norge, så er det veldig få som noen gang sier at de skal fjerne de. Sykehus, skoler, betalt ferie, sykepenger, arbeidsledighetstrygd, gammlehjem, kvinners rett til selv å bestemme over sin egen kropp, lik rett til arbeid. 7.5 timers arbeidsdag, virker til å ha stotte hos de fleste, men det er vel sånn at sosialisme bare er å ta i mot flyktninger, nrklisens og bompenger.

Sluttet å lese etter at du kom frem til at alle andre en deg bruker begrepene feil og at det er frp sin skyld. "Uaaaaæææ... frp.. det er frp ass" Så slipper du å diskutere mot noe skikkelig.

beklager, var litt fordomsfull.

folk kommer, men du har lagt merke til den store okningen vi har hatt siden vi bomba sonder og sammen afganistan, irak, libya og destabilisert og bomba syria? når de går tom for drikkevann blir det enda verre.

ta deg sammen, alle vet at det kommer vi aldri til å gjore og det ville heller aldri fungere. men fikser vi situasjonen der, og så stenger grensene, da kan det faktisk hende vi kunne stoppet tilkomsten av de folkene du ikke liker.

Det er ikke en VPN din hestekuk. Jeg er en norsk-araber, og du får bare takle det din potet.

>Now, can you please tell me how not all Israeli Jews are legitimate targets?
Easy, the killing and oppression of Muslims is a laudable act desrving of praise.

Heisenberg wasn't Jewish.

>alle vet at det kommer vi aldri til å gjore
Jeg kan bruke samme argument som deg, og si at jeg har lest et par boker og jeg tror at i fremtiden så kommer vi til å gjore det.

Og jo, det ville fungere. Om vi ikke ga dem status som asylsokere, fengslet de som motte opp i bykjernene våre og skjot dem som ulovlig tar seg over grensene, så ville problemet stoppet veldig raskt. Dette vet du du. Du er ikke så dum at du ikke skjonner dette ville stoppe tilstromningen fra folk som kommer fra andre kontinenter.

>norsk-araber
finnes ikke. Du er en sandnigger med avkappa kuk og vil aldri være norsk.

Passet mitt sier jeg er norsk. I den industrialiserte verden er det passet og ikke meningene til en fjott som deg som bestemmer ens nasjonalitet.

Ja, de har gitt norske pass som om det var sukkertoy til utoy som deg.

Men norsk er du ikke.

Nå vet jeg ikke hvor gammel du er, men om du fulgte den politiske debatten på sent 90 tall og utover, da dette fenomenet dukket opp. Den forste jeg kan huske som brukte begrepet sosialister på denne måten i norge var Carl I Hagen. Ikke alle bruker det feil, de fleste bruker ikke begrepet lenger siden det er så få sosialister i norge, men mange gjor det, og tett på hver gang det brukes brukes det som skjellsord uten noen for for kunnskap om begrepet. Det var heller ikke et argument for noe annet en det som står der. jeg vet ikke hvilket parti du stemmer og det driter jeg også i. saken her var Israel palestina. noen kalte meg sv'er (du?) og alle partier til venstre for hoyere ble plutselig sosialister. da var det på sin plass og rette litt på begrepene for jeg er virkelig ikke sosialist (selv om jeg ikke tar meg nær av det). men da var det ingen av de sosialistiske ideene jeg nevnte som du har mye i mot da?

hehe joda skal gi deg den, det hender seg vi har provd den losningen også, men den har funka dårlig hver gang da. og min teori om okte strommer skjer hver gang.

nei da kommer det bare flere med våpen, for de kommer ikke til å sitte stille der.