Serbia

By the end of world war one Serbia had lost 25% of its total population and 50% of its males.

What sort of lasting impacts has this had on the nation? How the fuck do you even recover from losses like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs_of_Serbia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How the fuck do you even recover from losses like that?
you get on with your life

>How the fuck

Exactly.

>Wake up
>Have infrastructure and economy built around a population 25-50% greater than yesterday

Yes, you will need to just get on with it. The question is what does that look like.

Low housing prices, lots of jobs, lots of women.

Moron

My grandmother told me nothing drastically changed, they were just glad the war is over.

at least they got Vojvodina

>The question is what does that look like.

Women jumping on the dicks of the handful of surviving males in each village and pumping out babies like crazy.

I'm not even memeing, that's pretty much how it went.

What i admire the Serbs for is having the balls to shoot the Archduke. Had it not been that faggot, Austria and Germany today would be Slavic states.

Interesting. It sounds like it would be a clusterfuck, but I guess it probably is after a war like that regardless.

>shoot the Archduke

In retrospect, probably not the best course of action.

The really big changes started after Tito came to power, according to grandma.

Fucking Blackhands damned a quarter of the population, including my 3 great-uncles.

It actually would've been a net positive had we simply formed a Greater Serbia instead of this retarded Yugo fuckery.

Google please

>Paraguayan war of 1864-1870
>"When the war broke out the population of Paraguay was 1,337,439; when hostilities ceased it consisted of 28,746 men, 106,254 women above 15 years, and 86,079 children."
>"During the retreat of the Paraguayans the dictator ordered every town and village passed through to be razed to the ground, and every living animal for which no use could be found to be slaughtered."
>"When the end came the country and people were in a state of absolute prostration."

Pasic fucked us royally, each time I see his monument in Belgrade I have an urge to puke.

Well damn.

Wait, was Pasic pro-Yugoslavia? I can't remember. It was mostly our intellectual (((elite))), pretty much the same kind of people currently pushing this multi-kulti shite.

they recovered from it like orcs in warhammer or some fantasy evil race. Poured more serbian moonshine on mushrooms.

"When news of the murder of Archduke Francis Ferdinand arrived in Munich, I was sitting at home and caught only bits and pieces of what happened. At first I was afraid and worried that the bullets had come from the pistol of a German student. They were angry at the Crown Prince over his constant work to convert the nation to a Slav region, and they wanted to free the German people from this enemy within. It was easy to imagine what the result would have been; a new wave of persecution against German elements in Austria which would have been “thoroughly justified” by the whole world. But immediately afterward, I found myself dumbfounded at the way Fate played her game of mysterious revenge when I heard the names of the suspected assassins. They were Serbians.
The greatest friend to Slavs was brought down by Serbian patriot’s bullet. Anyone who had watched the relationship between Austria and Serbia in previous years could have no doubt that this act started boulders rolling that could never be stopped."

-Mein Kampf, Ford Translation, page 103

>Archduke Francis Ferdinand
>The greatest friend to Slavs

The last generations of Hapsburgs were like Monarchial Merkels, with the Archduke being ten Merkels put in one.

>try to have multicultural regime
>no one's happy with it

Who would've thought?

Literally nobody learns from past mistakes, it seems.

Pasic literally created it. You should read General Misic's letters about the situation in Croatia. In his words :"Sve fukara do fukare." He suggested Croatia and Slovenia be put under military rule for 20 years and then to simply let them go.

>tito
>yugoslav
pick one, that russian accent isn't fooling anyone

Well, we did send you serbs to repopulate after the storm. :^)

Ask Paraguay

I don't get ur point?

I couldn't imagine losing a brother yet alone both my brothers my cousins and friends.
What a waste.

>greatest friend to Slavs
>occupy Slav territory

Yeah, nah.

Franz Ferdinand wanted to create a pan-slavic country once he raised to power.

I doubt that very much.

Also, one thing I never really understood was why we didn't exterminate the Austrians and Germans at the end of WW1 and WW2.

Imagine yourself. Peter I or Alexander I, or really anyone of the Yugoslavian Royal family in charge decides to marry not a Croatian woman, not a Bosniak woman and not even a Slovenian woman, but instead an Albanian woman, a woman who belongs to a totally different culture. Immediately your royal family becomes only half of your people, and your princes become mini-mongrels who might do the same, making the Royal Amily even less of your own people. Now this royal family who is desperate to cling to their power starts an open-border policy towards all non-serbian countries. Hundreds upon hundreds of foreigners start to pour into your cities, all bringing their cultures and beliefs with them, some even have the audacity to say that Belgrade is THEIR greatest city. Slowly but steadily the Royal Family begins to repress anyone who disagrees and rebels to this tyranny, because the new people are easier to control, for the time being at least. In other words, the royal family is ready to get rid of the "Serbian element" just to hold onto their power, no matter what the people think.

And the worst is that this is going on even today. I'm telling you, read Mein Kampf, you'll see the world of today in the times of back then, with the same problems, the same enemies and the same people in the shadows playing the game.

>WW1

We weren't in a position to.

>WW2.

Americans saved them from extermination by the Red Army.

Third time's the charm, tho.

>we
who, exactly?

Generally speaking the ones who won the wars.

Yeah, but Merkel is trying to create a EU army.

>the ones who won the wars.
Well, after WW1 nobody was in the position to do anything.

After WW2 everyone wanted a piece of German ass and they wouldn't have let anybody eat the whole cake.

i hear it's actually a thing for serbian men from small villages to go to albania to find a wife and bring her back to serbia
all with the, making a deal with her father and other such deals

What was life like in FR Yugoslavia during the conflict in Bosnia and Croatia? Was their recruitment in Serbia proper to the fighting?

>women outnumbered men 10:3
fuck, it sounds like /r9k/'s paradise

>Yeah, but Merkel is trying to create a EU army.

"Trying to" being the key phrase. Literally the only relevant army in the EU is the French one now that the Brits are out. Poles are Greeks are OK, but nothing special. Without NATO, Europe is army-less. And good luck diverting more funds to the military without cutting gibsmedats funds for the millions of European newfriends. It's an idiotic pipe dream that might've worked 20 years ago. Now it's pretty much impossible, what with the lack of funds and EU being more divided than ever.

>Gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

Yeah, some villages have to do that because our girls are moving to the cities. Fucked up really.

Used to be we had plenty of our women in villages, but now they all have fucking WiFi and cable TV and think living in a big city (protip, Krusevac is big city for them) is the best thing ever.

Before this shit with Kosovo a friend of the family went to the Goranci and found himself a bride there. They're still together, 5 kids in total.

What? I'd want to exterminate the Jews as well. Especially Soros and the likes of him.

I just figure the the losers of WW should have been purged clean from the world. For one, we wouldn't be having Europe swarmed with gibsemedats from Africa and the Middle East.

yeah the guy i know is from Kosovo actually (well as my entire family) and he found a wife somewhere in Albania (for the life of me can't remember the name of the village)
they have 2kids now, 3rd on the way

And tbf it's the same case in serbia, villages are dying since "big city" life attracts them

I don't know of the validity of that but genetic maps of Europe show that along the southern border. Could be anything though.

In hindsight both world wars were mistakes and shouldn't have happened.

>Used to be we had plenty of our women in villages, but now they all have fucking WiFi and cable TV and think living in a big city (protip, Krusevac is big city for them) is the best thing ever.
Godammit fucking THIS. It's the same here... There aren't many cities with universities here so young people flock en masse from towns/villages to metropolitan areas, and (from experience) there are 5 times more men that come back home than women. They all just wanna live near shopping malls and clubs and shit.

My cousin found an intelligent cute girl, they married and moved out to a comfy village where they had two kids. Can't tell you how jealous I am.

It's practically everywhere. Country people are going to cities to get a desk job or live a "modern" life and simple workers are decreasing by the day. The worst thing is that if this keeps up the economic backlash will be terrible.

they could have just joined the austrian empire, but noooo, that would be a smart play for a tiny inbred nation

Since you quoted Mein Kampf, it is interesting to note that he discusses aversion to manual labor and the degenerative effects of industrialization. I think he errs in blaming this on the Jews. There may be an element of that, but I really think it is a natural effect of the process of industrialization. There is no way to escape the way it disconnects us from nature.

Either way, it is well beyond a concern like it was at his time, it is the norm now.

>inbred

anyhow it was never about serbia joining AH
but about BLACKHAND paying and gathering young serbs from bosnia to stir shit in AH
Not sure what the endgame of BLACKHAND was since they were hanged in greece,
but they surely expected a world war to come out of this

>2016
>Not being a nationalist

we here blame communism for empty villages
since it forces people to leave them and find work in factories around cities

>implying the assassination of Franz Ferdinand wasn't an inside job

If it's true that he wanted to create a pan-slavic country after Franz Joseph I's death, then we already have the motivation.

Austrian Empire is better than some Serbian shithole, this has nothing to do with nationalism. Retards like you are the reason complex philosophy like fascism and nationalism don't work.

of course it was an inside job
i mean, after two failed attempts they just kept ridding around till Gavrilo showed up.
BLACKHAND always had a well hand in shit going down around serbia

>is better
>still couldn't fight our army until germans and bulgarians came to take over

>BLACKHAND always had a well hand in shit going down around serbia
Well yes but they were a pro-Serbian movement, allegedly. Assassinating Franz Ferdinand went against their ultimate goal. They were scapegoated.

If you want to find a girl who'd want to live in a village, go look for a Vlach girl. They're raised with traditional mindsets and go to cities only to get some useful education before they head back home.

Keep in mind, if you get involved with one, don't expect sex straight away.

>(((Blackhand)))

Idk if this is true I got more pussy in a month in Moldavia than the rest of my entire life combined

He didn't blame the industrialization on Jews, rather the tremendous growth of population, were about 100.000 babies were born. The logic was that to support this growth more material was going to be needed, however if the industries also started heavy production the state would eventually run out of material to use for production, which meant they needed either colonies to keep up with the growth, or limit the population, both of which were impossible because of the state society was in at the moment.

If the countryside doesn't produce the immediate goods such as food then the state will have to import it and becomes dependent on another state's production. Mutual exchange can be made, however it still result in a country needing to ally with another one to sadisfy it's needs.

... and what does have to do with Vlachs living in Serbia?

nigger do you know what a Vlach is?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs

Yes, I do. Do you realize that while this might be technically the same ethnicity, they are two different groups of people?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs_of_Serbia

well to be fair your post didn't mention Serbia, i thought you just meant all vlachs in general so my apologies

Yeah, my bad.

But to be fair, I was addressing another Serb and when we say Vlach, we're talking about the ones in Serbia.

>Joining the cultural clusterfuck on the verge of collapse known as Austro-Hungaria

gib loans back pls

Tear down your borders and let people flood in goy

>eu foline pls join
>death to austriahungary!
Balkams werr just kike tool

Kek, if anything Austro-Hungaria was the kike tool. They did back then on a small scale the same thing they are doing today across all of Europe and the US. And the reason they are doing it is because it's so subtle yet so successful.

I didn't say he blamed industrialization on the Jews. He blamed the degenerative effects on it on them. Those effects being disdain for manual labor, absolute dependence of factory workers on their emoloyer (he saw pensions as a remedy for this, but it is a small consolation and they have proven unsustainable), and loss of connection to nature that man used to have and only still maintains in agrarian and other traditional activities.

There is a constant theme of man losing touch with nature being bad for him.

Anyone of you faggots plays ARMA?
Wanna shoot some Americans with me?

How do I build a time machine

Can I tag along? Not only is there pussy to be had, but we could live like kinds if we brought back info to give them a technological edge.

Count me in, lads. That cuck Chamerlain will never make it into office.

>lost 25% of its total population and 50% of its males

not nearly enough