Question, when are you amerisharts going to give us our rightful Canadian clay?

Question, when are you amerisharts going to give us our rightful Canadian clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DHwiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9AbjYmLIIGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off, leaf

Fuck off, leaf

Better question, when do we get to be annexed by the US?

I want my guns and free speech god damn it.

Kys maple nigger

You don't even know where Alaska is you inbred loosers

Fuck off, leaf

Even if that were true (it isn't), all Canadian clay is actually American clay.

As if you could deal with the Russians, leaf.

It's Russian clay

Fuck off, leaf.

A fucking leaf.

You realize you are gonna get annexed in the next few hundred years right leaf?

Why would we turn over Alaska to you? We don't want the Chinese to own everything, Leaf.

Fuck off, leaf

finally someone pointing it out.

Why didn't Canada buy Alaska?

It was cheap, wasn't it?

Damn now I hope we get annexed as well

>guns and free speech

That sounds too good

When your big and brave enough to take it son, your brother isn't known to want to share his clay though so tread carefully.

Kill yourself leaf. You cucks would never survive up here

We don't want any mapleniggers voting.

Untrue, in a one on one, Canada could easily take the US it's once they call in their Gook commie friends, that they actually have a chance

britain was having tensions with russia so russia didn't want to sell to them

That doesn't even make sense. KYS.

It would actually be our rightful clay, but we sold it to burgers for 500 rubles back in the 1700's

How about you throw a shrimp on the Barbie for me, you fucking abo half breed

Bretty sure we already have both of those F A M I L I A

Plus then I lose my advantage in slaying pussy when I go stateside; bitches love leaves

We might lump in Yukon and Alaska into a single state/province/territory once we annex Canada, if that's what you are asking

Don't listen to that fag no leaf gives 2 shit 's about Alaska or northern Canada in general.

Shit only like 10% of our population is in the north so what does that tell you

Canada wants no part in alaska because then they wouldn't have america to protect them from russia

Both of those are slowly dying here.

>Guns
We already have them.

>free speech
More Americans statistically get arrested for speaking their mind than Canadians.

It's actually on lease from Russia. So talk to Putin Trudea

>no part

we want the panhandle to fix the border, that's about it

That feel when sold Alaska to burgers specifically to keep leafs out

Found the gook

Panhandle is rightful Canadian clay. Gas the sharters panhandle war now.

This

Cause you vodka-niggers knew 1 Canadian soldier =135 slavs

Fuck off, leaf. You don't get to ask for shit after that little Trudeau stunt you pulled.

>He doesn't own a dozen "scary" guns already.

We have free speech as long as you don't criticise the Jews

or feminism or trannies

Trudeau is a distraction, real Canadians are waiting behind the seems planning and scheming. Waiting for burgerland to be weak. We will gas you where you shart

Alaska was purchased after the Civil War by the US because Russia was supporting the Union, while Great Britain and France were on the fence (they never officially supported the Confederacy but there was strong support in both nations to do so, particularly France*). The Russian Empire had proclaimed it would consider recognition and siding with the CSA an act of war and they would side with the USA. The Russian Empire had been giving us support in the background like this since the days of the American Revolution with Catherine the Great. This was entirely to fuck with England, and they were doing the same in the American Civil War.

I'm not sure of the exact details but I believe Russia wanted to focus on its territories in Asia so they sold Alaska to the US in the hopes it would stymie British colonization in the northern portions of North America. Canada still ended up with the lion's share of the north but Alaska has been incredibly useful. Hence why they didn't just sell it to British Canada.

*France desperately wanted to restart its colonial empire in the New World and the CSA's presence as an ally would hinder the US Monroe Doctrine from being put into effect. They had started with the """"""Empire"""""" of Mexico but that would eventually collapse entirely, along with all of Napoleon III's dreams of a glorious new French Empire.

Fuck outta here, Chinknadian.

One thats land not clay
Two finish all the land you currently have on your plate then we can talk.

More like rightful russian clay.

Shut up nigger

Just fucking move there you faggot. Why would they even want a pathetic traitor in there country anyway?

When you come and pry it from our cold, dead hands.

i.e. Never

IS Canada a real country?

I'm not wrong. Ain't nothing in the north but trees and gas huffing natives

When Australia return our land back

Australia saying Canadians have a chink problem, yeah k, I hope you get run over by an Asian tourist bus like the trash you are kid

We bought it
Fuck Off

this dumb nigger wants his sks's to cost $500

get fucked cucky

Sort of. It's America and Uk's bitch boy

HOW AM I FIRST TO RARE BASED MONGOL

you gypsies just steal fucking everything, don't you

Cool! I need a bitch to slap around.

Try and take it cuck. Well turn your "country" to American clay

You can have Alaska if you give us all of your oil and syrup.
After we get all the oil and gas from Alaska.

Take that shit up with Ivan, he found it first jack ass, if you really want to
>implying that all connected land is deserved by natural right,
Then why haven't we invaded the entire 2 continents and made puppet states out of them? Fuck off with your proximity land grab mentality, their is hardly any gold left there, there is hardly and use for Alaska besides crabbing, and minimal oil welling, hardly any roads to the north, enjoy fucking dog sledding for 3 hours. Your just mad because Ivan crossed the straight before the British got to the other side. Tough shit, we bought it far and square, that shit normally doesn't happen with us. We just fucking take it.

I stole your moms virginity

Your nigger media thought it was the Russians trying to influence your elections but in reality it is us. We're going to make sure Hillary is president, we already have the necessary blackmail on that cunt. 2017 our clay will be returned

Sounds like a plan. You can keep it in the currently empty fort knox

It's russian clay you retard.
Actually the east of your country in French rightful clay leafy.

We bought it, faggot.

Russians won't be like the injuns and say it's not fair and they want it back.

Take it from us

you dont have free speechin usa, in fact nowhere

Canada is like Americ's insane little brother that says weird shit and disrupts the other siblings.

Im locking my door from now on, Canada! Im trying to fuck my gf. Fuck off!

It actually belongs to Hungarians, they had it first before Russians stole it. Buying stolen land doesn't make it yours.

were going to take over Greenland too and have all you Canadian's surrounded,

I went to Prince Rupert when I was dating a chick up in the area, I had no idea I was that close to Alaska. Neato

This,it was settled by hungarians long before even the "natives" arrived there

Because it's not rare, newfag

Rightful Russian clay

A good place to put Ukrainians according to Vladimir Zhirinovsky

Soon, I hope. I just had some of those maple syrup chocolates the other day and god damn were they delicious.

When you are dead

archive.is/DHwiQ

After she asks students to stand for O Canada, and before she announces her classmates' birthdays, she reads a statement:
"In keeping with Indigenous protocol, I would like to acknowledge this school is situated upon traditional territories," she begins in a clear voice. "The territories include the Wendat, Anishinabek Nation, the Haudenosaunee Confederacy, the Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nations, and the Métis Nation."
"The treaty was signed for the particular parcel of land that is collectively referred to as The First Purchase and applies to lands west of Brown's Line to Burlington Bay and north to Eglinton Avenue.
"I also recognize the enduring presence of Aboriginal Peoples on this land."

A fucking leaf

You guys voted in Trudeau, stay out. If you ask me we need a second wall

>Both of those are slowly dying here.

Guns are only dying in faggot super liberal hubs.

>Russian America
>founded 1733

>Canada
>founded 1867

US of America
>founded 1776

>American Alaska
>founded 1867

As you can see, you have no right to it.. at all.. ever.
So tldr: suck my balls, leaf.

when you actually want to live there
lol faggot

when you give up your asinine disputes on rightful Scandinavian clay

You don't have any

>Hiding-in-sauna Confederacy
Confirmed for rightful realm of Finnish kangs

Toplaugh. May I save this image to the floppy disk I've been packing full of memes?

Kek, our military can't even afford to buy any bullets to fire.

Umm ok

I do not want any snowniggers...so fuck off wanker

I am Alaskan and I am okay with being handed over to the Russians.
Better than the google loving cuck creating USA/Canada.

exactly this

you're not alaskan, no true alaskan would say they want to be anything other than american

As soon as you eat all of my fibrous shit and then thumb my asshole until orgasm, you useless waste of oxygen.

russia has more claim to it than a fucking leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=9AbjYmLIIGE