Pitch

>Talented baseball pitcher Ginny Baker immediately rises to fame when she is called up by the San Diego Padres and becomes the first woman in Major League Baseball. She immediately sets in on the task of proving herself to her teammates, starting with team captain and catcher Mike Lawson. The two share an immediate chemistry, putting Mike in the middle of tensions between the beautiful new player and certain teammates who don't appreciate a woman out on the mound. Not all of her fellow Padres are so averse to change, with center fielder Blip Sanders providing support through her journey.

Women can throw just as fast as men!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbeCeyCz9D4&ab_channel=JohnSmith#t=5s
efastball.com/baseball/pitching/grips/average-pitching-speed-by-age-group/
switchpitching.blogspot.com/2012/12/fastball-velocity-how-fast-do-kids-throw.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE

Wuz

youtube.com/watch?v=MbeCeyCz9D4&ab_channel=JohnSmith#t=5s

WUZ

FUTURAMA

>women and throw as fast as men

Yeah, no, if they could they would be in the majors

People love fantasy.

>a true story on the verge of happening

FUTURAMA EPISODE

PITCHERS

>Fastest ever baseball pitch by a woman is 69mph

LOL

>that plot
Sounds like out of a book for little girls. That's how low western women have sunk.

This shit is at like 89% on rotten tomatoes too btw.

Keep in mind the world record speed for a female pitch is 69 mph.

>efastball.com/baseball/pitching/grips/average-pitching-speed-by-age-group/
>14 y/o boys can throw faster than that

LOL

Of course it is. And none of them are shills, nope.

The worlds fastest female pitcher throws 69 mph fastballs. slower than a fucking high school boys changeup.

I've really noticed an uptick on "girl power" in TV, mainly in commercials where they feature a girl beating a male in something or even just an overall "girl sports matter too" vibe.

I know who's behind it, of course, but why? Because women are an untapped market? Don't women spend more than men already?

>average pitching speed for top baseball players is about 92 mph
>world record for fastest pitch by a female is Lauren Boden with 69mph
>world record for fastest pitch is Nolan Ryan with 108 mph

It's funny, women complain about sexy women in advertising setting unrealistic standards for women. What about shows like Pitch? I think that sets some pretty unrealistic standards for women. I feel pity for the little girls watching that show and dreaming of playing against men some day.

fucking this. You can tell nobody involved with the show has ever played a sport, let alone baseball, in their lives.

I know some very athletic girls. I know some girls that can throw a softball fast as hell. THe human body is a machine, and women's bodies are different than men's.. it is no more possible for a woman to throw as fast as a man as it is for a miata to cary 2 tons of plywood.

WE BLURNSBALL RIGHTT NOW

BLURNS BLURNS BLURNS

>a tv series that proves that men are ubermensch when it comes to sports vs women
Think it through.
>She's the most important woman in the whole world!
>Because she can almost do something that many men can do, but she does it terribly while attracting as much attention to herself as possible and subverting the comfortable culture of the club she was meaning to support

>on Fox

It's gonna get cancelled after the first season.

It literally is except with a Google

Would balk the shit out of her.

Wouldn't work in the NL; she couldn't hit to save her life.

>first season

i give it 4 episodes till they fire up simpsons reruns or something

Yeah I've seen the commercials for it and said the same thing, but then they mention she's a knuckleballer, so they really shoehorned in a way to make it halfway feasible

Didn't they recently get rid of Ryan's record and replace it with some nigger who threw even slower?

site your info. I can't find any of that anywhere. I found an article that says women can pitch 80mph which is acceptable.

Google loving skypes

>Some cuck orbits her and white knights for the duration of the season
>white men will see this and think it's something to mimc, thus breeding more hipster faggtot nu-males

just kill me tbqh f@m

Guinness has worlds fastest female pitch at 69mph, that article's probably feminist bullshit.

Similar to the popular children's movie "Air Bud", there is actually no rule that says women can't play baseball in the MLB.

Except women literally can't throw as hard as men

Biology is not debatable

Sage this thread

>Not all of her fellow Padres are so averse to change, with center fielder Blip Sanders providing support through her journey.

>Blip Sanders

boreball is not a sport

sage

As if it wasn't hard enough being a Padres fan.

You must not watch sports.

Men throw 100+ MPH fastballs consistently.

>She immediately sets in on the task of proving herself to her teammates, starting with a blowjob for team captain and catcher Mike Lawson
Sounds good desu

>no source
Of course you dont have one faggot
t. Cuck

My first thought when I saw the preview last night

>"site your info"
>doesn't site own info

I am alone in this universe.

zinger!

This isn't the first series fox has made with a BW/WM pairing. They did it for another show called Sleepy Hollow

futurama already did this...

also
>wimin
>baseball
What market is this for exactly?

She doesn't throw fast, she throws different, right?

I can't wait for the episode where she gets beaned

80 is good for a really any breaking ball.
90 is average for fastball

fastball is not the end all be all.
i watch baseball.

It's not even the race of her that bothers me, just the "yo be a cuck and girls will like you cuz ur a hero and all the other guys are bad guys" narrative.

That's literally where nu-males come from and it's killing younger generations.

yep, get over it.

I already hated my home town's team, now I just hate them more

>world record pitch by woman: 69mph
>world record pitch by man: 105mph

Nolan Ryan threw about 101 mph tops. A ton of people threw faster than him.

The current fastest is 106 by Chapman or something.

O look 4 years behind the futurama story arc and 1 extra eyeball. I hate how they blacked out Lela. Not only is this version black, more disturbingly perhaps, she has two eyes. I mean really? Two eyes? It's (the current year) not everyone has two eyes. This show is so ableist.

Why are muricans such googlelovers?

>women cannot throw faster than men!
>ALL TV SHOWS ALL THE TIME ARE REALISTIC & 100% BASED ON TRUE THINGS
what the fug Cred Forums

Women have greatly reduced upper body strength from men. This is biological fact. Women cannot pitch as well as men. This is fact.

This is how its always been. Googs are put into gladiatorial competitions for the entertainment of the master races. Only difference now is we pay them a shit load of money and then take it back into the system after 5 years or so once they declare bankruptcy.

Does she at any point wear those super tight white baseball pants? That is the only thing this show could be good for.

>mfw MLB bans pitches over 69mph for "equality"

this has been posted 44 times
bravo
a TV show isn't based on reality
wooooooooooooow

How do they get around the obvious problem of her not having a fastball? Does she only throw trick pitches? (Would actually be dank, One Outs was the shit but I doubt theyd do this.) Is she a starter or a relief pitcher?

This is even less realistic than air bud.

It isn't based on reality, but all the commercials are claiming it is a reality that hasn't happened yet. It is like advertising the Walking Dead as something that is about to happen for real.

Unless you count 60 mph fastballs as fast as men

With a ball or by an illegal immigrant?

Even then, throwing a softball is much easier than a baseball. The softball pitch is in conjunction with the shoulder's natural rotation. Pitching a baseball is pure hell on your tendens and that's with perfect form.

They literally can't.

Not to mention softballs are light as fugggg

checkd and kekd

>or
We're talking about mlb here

>let'a make a show based on a Futurama episode!

>women are just as strong as men
>women are just as fast as men
>women are just as smart as men
>women can do the same work for less pay
>niggers are full humans equal to you, capable of building civilizations and developing complex tech

So, why don't they?

Just in time for an election featuring the first possible female president what a coincidence

switchpitching.blogspot.com/2012/12/fastball-velocity-how-fast-do-kids-throw.html

Sooooo women can just barely throw as fast as some 13 year olds. How impressive

We need a show where they put a 13 year old into the major leagues.

My bad senpai, this is true

Only useless people have that much time to dedicate to sport.