Can Trump get Nevada? Really doesn't matter

Will Donald Get Nevada?

>Does it matter since he's mathematically blocked out in his *best-case* scenario?

Seriously, what state is Donald going to take from Clinton to knock her away from 270-272? Colorado is his best chance, yet she's still in the same place despite the swing in other states. And you're all super delusional if you think the current polls will indicate these wins come November. Ignoring the debates where he'll be fact-checked into oblivion, those polls are swinging right. Within the margin of error. 2012 polls swung right as well. Democrats have cell phones and aren't willing to deal with pollsters like old Republicans waiting by the landline.

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-reports-of-a-clinton-rebound-have-been-greatly-exaggerated/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America voting sistem is retarded, trump will win popular vote and lose the election

He has NV.

The problem is the state that comes after.

>implying he won't get CA
you're delusional

I didn't realize there was a vote yet. Nobody has won any states yet so this is stupid.

Trips of truth, I'm afraid.

He's going to win PA and VA. Dindus aren't going to vote and neither are bernouts.

>He has NV.
No he doesnt. These are *best case* scenarios. Slight upticks in states doesnt indicate he has anything. Even so...

>Slight upticks

Top kek

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-reports-of-a-clinton-rebound-have-been-greatly-exaggerated/

Wrong.
Clinton will certainly win the popular vote, since she's winning in the states with the highest population. His only chance is the electoral college.

Colorado.

I didn't say HRC rebound. Trump has an obvious leap but slight ticks above the threshold isn't indication he'll win.

My trips speak the truth, but i hope kek destroy moloch.

>you're all super delusional if you think the current polls will indicate

this doesnt apply to you for some reason?

Hes up in CO and NM right now

Yeah because the popular vote works wonderfully in Brazil...

>Colorado
Too many joints in Colorado for Trump to win. Plus besides Emerson, there's no indication of him winning Colorado.

He's only winning Colorado by one right-wing poll that relies on landlines. New Mexico is a blue state.

If you read that article you would see that Clinton is still in decline.

Spread the word. Get out and make america great again. Hold door open for people, when they say thanks, say you are just doing your part to make America great again. Whenever someone says thanks you respond thus. Associate Trump with kindness. This is the win. Ive been doing it in Oregon.

Denmark may flip this year so factor in Denmark.

America sistem is retarded, but brazilians are retarded

>Trump mathematically blocked meme

What is COLORADO?

>I don't understand so it is retarded

> RCP significantly weighing such old data in a constantly shifting situation