Classical music and Europe is truly doomed if this continues

I consider opera and symphonic music to be one of the pinnacles of western civilization. I've worked for many years as a professional singer all over the US and was hoping eventually to go to Germany to live and sing and bask in the culture of my heritage. Its one of the last places that truly supported and cherished classical music.

However, this last year I saw the writing on the wall. If I continue to pursue this quest, I know now I will be met with nothing but soul crushing disappointment and Islamic insanity. Maybe even death.

vladtepesblog.com/2016/08/12/opera-star-cancels-tour-due-to-migrant-crime-turks-in-germany-hold-evangelical-like-rally-for-erdogan-links-1-on-aug-12-2016/

dw.com/en/german-muslim-leader-rejects-invite-to-controversial-opera/a-2274932-0

ibtimes.co.uk/germanys-refugee-opera-how-migrants-are-using-theatre-promote-integration-tolerance-1543019

jihadwatch.org/2015/09/islamic-jihadists-burn-musicians-piano-because-music-is-un-islamic

youtube.com/watch?v=WyKN0GPrBCo

Muslims hate music and the white man's music is the greatest and most intellectual of all. Opera is the canary in the coal mine in my opinion. Wagner, Mozart, Bach, will all be made problematic and offensive. Once muslims and deceptive refugees infiltrate and destroy classical music, the rest of our rich European heritage of art and music will follow.

Being on Cred Forums and watching this bullshit unfold in Germany has opened my eyes to this bleak future. In fact I've decided to stop touring and gigging and go to law school so that I can become a patron of the art and protect what I can from this flood of barbarians. I've gone from being a lefty musician faggot to being some sort of fascist obsessed with protecting European culture. Nothing else makes sense to me anymore.

Many of you may agree or disagree. Please tell me what you think. I just felt the need to put some of this shit out there. Thank you for all your diligence.

Other urls found in this thread:

roh.org.uk/news/why-operas-future-is-more-diverse-than-its-past
youtube.com/watch?v=YNrOkeGpk1c
youtube.com/watch?v=1XdH32aR79s&list=PLLTjugpUy57QgG6mmDbh8gnKGl2zYDpHO
youtube.com/watch?v=jAQdYSy0QwM
youtube.com/results?search_query= Véronique Gens
youtube.com/watch?v=nKWSPtcTYI8
youtube.com/watch?v=2LjiuvyislA
youtube.com/watch?v=RzjnjFSVQWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM
youtube.com/watch?v=bAQditfakOo
youtube.com/watch?v=8POmOy2HhF8
matthias-heiderich.de/uae/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474467552887.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=e1JkhNOcXGo
youtube.com/watch?v=Rg5Pc7LDwYg
youtube.com/watch?v=9fYvVRLPVcs
youtube.com/watch?v=f9EzSEFeyoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NhUuFG_lH9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fire rises

Yep, "diverity" has already infested ballet and theatre, and our Last Night of the Proms had more googles in than British in many of the sections. They're breaking down everything we are.

it's just one symptom of the cultural warfare right now, albeit a nasty one

muslims are pro at subversion, guerilla warfare, and surpression..

roh.org.uk/news/why-operas-future-is-more-diverse-than-its-past

my brother i know you feel my pain

disgusting. I can see the end of all things

whats fucked up is that its inherently racist to do this shit. letting nigs and doon coons sing just becsue theyre nigs and not because they are the most skille dor talented degrades the art form and will lead to its death

I feel the pain, my lad. I teach people how to play the drumkit, I'm the percussionist of my church's local band and also a death metal drummer in the spare time. I've gotten dirty looks from Muslims when I've talked about music with people in public. Music is pretty much central to my lifestyle and I can't stand these filthy shitskins for trying to challenge that.

sorry dude, i also agree classical music with its mathematical supperiority and brain response is in fact the pinnacle of civilisation. but the muslims come from a shitty fucking low intellect society, they dont care and you guys have let them infiltrate your country. very few people like classical music because their are very few true intelligent people. music education encompasses a vast portion of ones life and does not pay off until one is litterate in it. i do hold hope though not in europe or the west but in asia. the fucking chinese and japanese and south koreans love intellectual superority and will carry the traditions of the classics into the 22 second century, your country just fucked up. same here in the states, people dont care because of the low intellect of modern music and the media as well as our influx of immigrants from shitty county this will only be the begining the truth is asia will become the cradle of humanity and even christianity in the future they are the only society that know recently have still not left the hardworking ethic die out and they put shame on it something we dont care abought. most of us regular people are fucking apathetic to the current state of the world

You're right, unfortunately. Opera is slowly dying and it's not just Islam's influence in Europe, it's the european shameful indifference to its own cultural masterworks.

Operatic performances are often ruined by "Regietheater", i.e. director's narcism which leads to disgunstingly degenerate "modern interpretations" of classic operas to the point of utterly neglecting both the composers intention and the art of singing (which should be the most important thing).

The abyss between classical school of opera singing and modern charlatans is painfully obvious: youtube.com/watch?v=YNrOkeGpk1c

Same here... I've played flute and saxophone with a few amazing groups in my time. I adore symphonic music, and Ive never turned down an oppurtunity to listen to the Opera. Music is my passion but seeing how the world is going... it saddens me to think that making a living off of music won't be a thing anymore. I've recently picked up marksmanship and woodworking along with taking first aid classes... I highly suggest everyone on this board do the same

I love Classical music too. They've been really ruining it with the "reggietheatre" gayness. Luckily that's been only in Europe. American Opera productions don't use that gayness.

>Please tell me what you think.

That sucks man. I mostly listen to Romantic era and Baroque stuff as far as classical goes, but I can imagine how frustrating it is for true fans. Fuck this world.

i knew someone here would understand.

working with degenerate, delusional directors has become one of the most difficult things about being a singer. they are masturbatory charlatans

Can you tell me what the vibe is in Germany? Does anyone really give a shit anymore? or do only old folks go to the opera?

I avoided flying to EU to see some Veronique Gens and Susan Manoff recitals due to my concerns about the muslim issue..
it hasn't gotten any better.

Thanks islam

this is from the repertoire

youtube.com/watch?v=1XdH32aR79s&list=PLLTjugpUy57QgG6mmDbh8gnKGl2zYDpHO

youtube.com/watch?v=jAQdYSy0QwM

baroque and romantic music is fantastic. Baroque music especially has such a pure, European mindset behind it. I love it.

All of it will be villified and corrupted if we let globalists and Islamists defile our culture. I wish it wasn't true

I thought the YouTube link would be that awful mice version of Lohengrin. The costumes they used were very stupid.

>I consider opera and symphonic music to be one of the pinnacles of western civilization.
>tacky gigues
>formalist wanking
>inane music with the scope of your average folk song only made famous by the clamor of the orchestra
>one of the pinnacles of western civilization

Mathematically speaking - fugues, cantatas and symphonies are extremely intricate. I like some popular music too but they are far more intricate and beautiful than most popular music.

>to go to Germany to live and sing and bask in the culture of my heritage. Its one of the last places that truly supported and cherished classical music.
You are in for a surprise. We have a classical ensemble playing here for free every day, but there's hardly six people attending them, and most of them are way above 60. I wonder when they'll pull the plug.

Man what I would give to listen to some Mozart in the hofburg palace

Well, the opera house in my city (Düsseldorf) is pretty decent in general compared to nowaday's standards, the more famous Mozart, Verdi and Bizet operas are usually well visited , although vast majority of old people. Once or twice a year I can really enjoy a specific production but most of the time I am terribly frustrated because of how prominent Regietheater in Germany is.

For example, there was Rigoletto with decent cast last year and I would have liked to see it if it hadn't been for the degenerate director. I saw pictures from the trailer, only abstract pseudo-psychological bullshit with singers forced to wear plastic bags on their heads in one scene!

Not so long ago I was in Munich and the opera house looked amazing and beautiful from the outside but when I saw the posters of the upcoming productions I immediately ran away.

That's why most of the year I rely on old CDs from the golden age.

It always makes me wonder when I see white power people here and elsewhere who have never

been to an opera
seen any Shakespeare performed live
experienced a performance by a symphony orchestra
seen a proper play
read the classics
read anything from the canon
been to a museum or art gallery

wtf are they supporting -- skin colour and punk bands??
experience culture ffs or stop pretending you stand for something

Fuck man. Thanks for the links. you porbably made the right choice not going.

French music was so fucking good. Listening to those songs, to think about what their country has become, what the Jews and globalists have done to them makes me want to cry.

How could they have let themselves sink so low? How could we let it happen to them?

There is a Lohengrin at some point in the video where the singer sounds like a Castrato instead of Heldentenor.

have you ever seen a Wagner opera? or listened to anything Bach wrote? you're a faggot

idiot some classical music such as mozart and bach are fucking complex mathematics, they fucking use the golden ratio to achieve harmony upon dozens of layers of insturments, also the way the music activates parts of your brain causing further intellectual exploration. people who know music know thats its fucking hard mathematical and fucking hard to play, folk music is easy fucking riffs played by 3 4 people not fucking 50 people who have to have the timing right same pitch tunning shit like that is not fucking easy

>thinking your symphonies were safe
the arts are enriched my goy
find your local underground music scene
i've only seen a nog at a show once, and it was cause some shitty chicago rapper got booked somehow

youtube.com/results?search_query= Véronique Gens

Veronique is my favorite Mexxo soprano.

I could listen to her all day

Check out her Berlioz La Mort de Cléopâtre

she is glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=nKWSPtcTYI8

There are some nicer, relatively newer conductors and directors. The Sir Colin Davis version of the Magic Flute is astounding. Beautiful singing, sets, costume and design. Though they did change Monostatos aria to be more PC. In the original Mozart version he sings about how he's an ugly google and no one wants him so in the new version they change it to him being too thin or something. Also the great Simon Keenlyside is my favorite Papageno.

exactly. loving Hitler but then shitting on the music that he loved makes no sense to me. Hitler had refined taste in music and art. He loved Wagner and opera in general. I'm sure he appreciated Bach and Mozart

Hmm, Mozart...or this:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LjiuvyislA

>I consider opera and symphonic music to be one of the pinnacles of western civilization.

>find your local underground music scene

As long as they weren't juden, he talked mad shit on Mendelssohn, the fucking twat

I'm not a skinhead or White Nationalist but to do a lot of those things you need to live in a flourishing cultural center and I live in the middle of the prairie and can only listen to Classical music through recordings.

Fuck off Jamal go listen to your nigger music and leave us in peace.

Don't worry, China and Japan will keep performing it.

i do think the reoson classical music is the pinnacle, is the way certain music activates parts of the brain, rap just activates the lower bases of the brain addept to survival, these include basic food sex and pleasure, while rock does the same, classical musci activates the whole brain synchronising both sides and leading to highter mental development

Bin your life.

Born in le wrong century.

I only listen to classical music like a classy gentleman should.

yeah i know its hopeless at this point. I thought Germany, even infested with Jews, wouldnt just give up on the classics. It seemed possible 5,6 years ago.

I listen to a shitton of prog rock, ambient and other shit but it's not Bach. Its not a Pfitzner fucking based ass nazi art song

youtube.com/watch?v=RzjnjFSVQWQ

North Korea too. Kim Jong Il wrote a book on opera and composed some operas.
>le if you like Classical music you have to think of yourself as le classy top hat gentlemans xdddddd
Nice Reddit meme.

The only opera I've seen in the theater was this Tannhäuser thing. Lol, the director turned it into some leftist shit where Tannhäuser was a bank robber and the singing contest was set up by a bank. For the first time I was glad to sleep through Wagner

fedoras and their ilk have always had shit taste in music.

they listen to techno and japanese garbage

kek yeah

post your classics pol

youtube.com/watch?v=YyknBTm_YyM

I actually think our country has a pretty good modern classical tradition. I know it's considered Pleb by many but I actually like a lot of minimalism and American classical like Ives, Copland, and Adams.

Solving other problems will solve this one.
I'm so tired of turning on a radio and listening to nu-male #683 singing about love without addressing a female tbqh.

We need a Rising and we need it now

thats true. i am a lover of minimalism. Reich and Glass are good. I hope Glass's operas survive.

But pop music has bastardized and perverted their ideas. The Jews abducted them and made them stripper music.

>Born in le wrong century.
Absolutely wrong. With the internet, I can enjoy all sorts of shit from all periods, genres, and styles for free.
You can even enjoy your nasheeds, rasheed.

It seems abysmal at times, but even if you do stop doing music as a job, please don't abandon it all together. I'm sure you probably won't, but we need all the people we can to keep our culture and history alive. Where I am I know almost no one that shares the same taste in music classical-wise, so I turn to the internet often.

Good taste, user.

This is a somewhat obscure piece, but one of Mozart's best.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAQditfakOo

excellent point
nothing wrong with recordings, in fact, your experience will be much richer if you know the music intimately and then get a chance at some point in life to see it live.

it will lift your soul, I guarantee it.
I've shed a tear at almost every performance I've attended, just for the joy of experiencing composer, conductor, and orchestra uniting to express pure beauty.

I love all kinds of music, but classical is the pinnacle, for sure. A lot of music can affect me emotionally, but nothing lifts the heart and soul and brain like classical music.

>implying it isn't
>implying you aren't a faggot

>I live in the middle of the prairie and can only listen to Classical music through recordings.

same here

> inb4 russian ballet does twerking

>being this edgy

I heard they just opened a massive opera house in dubai.

Mozart was a demi god

youtube.com/watch?v=8POmOy2HhF8

the irony crushes me daily desu

Thank you user. I dont plan on giving up.

My idea is to become a high power lawyer and make a shitton of crooked ass blood money. With it my wife and I will be able to fund and commission our own productions and concerts. She's a violinist.

Someone has to take responsibility for the future and it has to be enlightened patrons. or else the degenerates will win

they don't create it, they just perform Western music on Western instruments, usually funded by Westerners.
And remember, there is a ton of fucking stellar "new classical" music out there.

Check out John Luther Adams' awesome Become Ocean.
Or John Adams' (different composer) On The Transmigration of Souls -- fucking powerful; about 9/11, if it doesn't force a tear out of you you're a stronger man than I).

Or Jennifer Higdon or Julia Wolfe or George Crumb and many others.

They have a couple of composers like that Japanese guy, Takematsu?

Adam's Dr. Atomic was pretty fucking cool. And kind of red pilled i thought. Oppenheimer is such a cool fucking character.

Not to mention it glorifies the best of what America accomplished.

China and the US may be able to keep high art alive. but it seems unlikely in the near future

they open a lot of empty soulless shit over there
empty is the main feature of dubai

matthias-heiderich.de/uae/

Toru Takemitsu I meant!
If you what redpilled Adams try Nixon in China. Adams went in disliking Nixon buthe actually became redpilled as he read up on Nixon and composed the opera.

lol this is relevant to this thread as well.

it consumes me

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474467552887.webm

>At the same time, we must acknowledge that opera has a history, practices and critical debates which are far from diverse. In an art-form which is currently defined by its reinterpretation of a body of existing works, this is potentially a life-threatening issue. We need to re-examine the repertory, unpick its prejudices and uncover the unconscious biases within it.
So the translation to that is "white people made it, throw it out"?

youtube.com/watch?v=e1JkhNOcXGo

Well I wish good luck to you in your endeavors. What are some pieces that you and your wife perform, if I may ask?

yeah i love Nixon as well. Adams is secretly redpilled but can't come out. it would devastate his career.

I'm sure while he was writing Transmigration he realized 9/11 was an enormous hoax. Just a little cursory research reveals it and I know in his book he says he mulled over 9/11 for months

fuck yeah my italianbro. molto bene viva verdi and shit

It is often said that if you are not liberal when you are young, you are cruel, and if you are not conservative when you are old, that you are stupid.

But what's closer to the truth, is that lofty and naive assumptions of the nature of people give way to the truth of the world only through exposure. It is only a shame that more people aren't paying enough attention to catch more of the signs, aren't smart enough to connect the until the picture is already drawn.

Yeah, I shouldn't be putting them down, tBh.
Toru Takemitsu is great. Rain Tree is beautiful, Hika is haunting af, too.
Chen Yi is a great composer from China, too.
Hayashi is excellent. Japanese.
Another Japanese guy, Nodaira, is pretty far out there, too.

thanks. law school will crush my soul but i think its worth it

ive sung all over the country in festivals and opera houses. did a lot of choral/concert work in MD, NY and CA. We live in NYC now and my wife is a freelancer here. shes played on tv and shit.

neither of us are famous or anything

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg5Pc7LDwYg

youtube.com/watch?v=9fYvVRLPVcs

>neither of us are famous or anything

fame doesn't matter.
fame is just a marketing tool.
you're the lifeblood of the civilization, and law is part of that, too.

What's funny is how one thinks of classical music as being traditional and conservative. I know a few performers (four singers, a violinist, two clarinet), and they're all basically liberal elitists. Talk glowingly about diversity and open-mindedness, and live in the whitest places possible.

not much of a fan of opera but i love classical music. i feel you man

fuck user. thank you. means a lot to me.

ill remember that.

i knew Cred Forums was full of people like me. this is what its all about.

youtube.com/watch?v=f9EzSEFeyoA

>Muslims hate music
Judging by all that YALLA YALLA *goat scream* shit i hear blasting from all the 3er BMWs beside me at a red light, i wouldn't be so sure about that.

They hate GOOD music though, that's for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=NhUuFG_lH9g

BENE BENE

>goat scream

lmao

while I was in school i came to the same realization. they are their own worst enemies and don't know it.

the music they perform was written by men(and women sometimes) who would never agree with their perverted ideas

Ahahahha faggot Europeans
This based Sultan forced to listen music to wahabists before killing them

HAHAHAHAH
Go cry somewhere else you amerifat

cuck

shoo roach

Naw laws cool won't kill your soul. It will just make you pessimistic and argumentative.

Unless your dad owns the firm or you are going to Harvard, skip lawschool.