I can't take it anymore Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xufh8XysHJ4
nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44
thetaskforce.org/static_html/downloads/reports/reports/ntds_report_on_health.pdf#page=3
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237
avp.org/storage/documents/Training and TA Center/FORGE_Trans_People_Police_Incarceration_Facts.pdf
americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/news/2010/06/21/7980/gay-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked

stupid goy it's 2016, get with the program

Absolutely disgusting. No 7~8 year old boy is mentally mature enough to make a decision like that, hell, children don't even start really developing their logic until they're around 10 or so.

>Dallas
What a fucking surprise

It's the current year. What do you mean you can't take it? That's pretty bigoted of you.

>We've known for many, many years said the father
So he's a faggot child rapist

Any time this happens, (((they))) celebrate it and shove it in your face.

I'm so sick of this.

>"We've known for many, many years," said Andrew Morrison, Madden's father
You have failed your son. The mother doesn't surprise me, but you... a betrayal.

This is fucking sick

I don't give a fuck what you do past your teen years but the parents manipulated this kid into a lifetime of shit

When will this painful ride end ?

Actually, in fact, 3-year olds are mentally ready. You may not even know your name yet, but you can damn sure know that the gender roles being placed on you are completely wrong.

Back in like the 90s or maybe early 00s, I remember there was this 8 year old kid who was making the talk show circuit as a trans* girl. She recently got her own TV show. That may be the cause of it. Her parents fucked that poor kid over for life, and now more parents are doing it because somehow this is okay.

All major cities in Texas need to be glassed. We have lost control.
Danger close.

>She recently got her own TV show

Dallas isn't a part of Texas, just letting you guys know that.

They don't even have real amounts of hormones yet, they have't hit puberty.

This shit is fucking child abuse.

>This shit is fucking child abuse
You are lucky that you are in the country you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xufh8XysHJ4

poor Canada :'(

Don't fool yourselves, it's like that in America too. It's very easy to lose your job or be banned from businesses because of a wrong comment made at the wrong time and place.

>TFW moved to Dallas a few months back from Based Houston

I fucking hate this city so much.

Neither is Austin

the traffic is great here bro. 35 is the best highway ever :^)

>white people

That kid's sexually mature enough to make a decision like that, though. It's the ones who are under 14 that I have a problem with.

What sad is they are arguing for pedo rights since if you think they can decide their se gender is, they can decide when to have sex as well.

You sound intolerant to me you bigot.

That dude's free floating testosterone levels must be abysmal.

W-what

a-are th-these

I still think pedo rights will be the straw that breaks the camel's back on this one. If we're really lucky the backlash will wipe out some of this other bullshit as the realization that the slippery slope is always in effect sets in.

>Houston
>better than Dallas
Wew lad, how are all those post Katrina niggers that never went home?

t. Dallasite who even hates Dallas but can sleep at night because it's not h town

grow hemorroids, you'll stop taking it.

Yep, I wonder how far the other kin shit will go with bestiality as will.

Prosthetic cocks for your mentally ill child to wear and piss through.

>this is a german girl (male)

(S)he started HRT at 12.
How can you be against this? Soon we'll have enough boypussy for all.
I for one am looking forward to it.

There's actually nothing wrong with this right here.

All she's saying is her son likes girly things, and there isn't anything wrong with that.
The problem becomes when the son likes girly things and her next thought is
>welp, you're a boy playing with girl things, so that's it, off comes the penis

Everyone born with a penis ought to be buffed to AT LEAST 450-500 ng/dl, for the majority of their life. Would solve many, many problems.
Also chicks need more estrogen and less birth control pill fucking them up.

>Also chicks need more estrogen and less birth control pill fucking them up.

>more estrogen
>less birth control

What the fuck do you think is in birth control bro?

>Yep, I wonder how far the other kin shit will go with bestiality as will.
I don't see bestiality ever making it to the mainstream. It's been a punchline in jokes too long to be a real political cause in addition to being disgusting.

Have fun with society and their views on masculinity and see which one gets a positive reinforcement possibly leading to those single mother pushing for it plus bullying leading to suicide etc.

Then why can you do it so long as there isn't insertion in Canada, with a loosening in the laws? I know we won't hit Muslim tier in fucking, but the view might someone be led damaging.

be honest, you're just jealous your parents didnt let you transition pre-puberty and now you'll never be a cute girl

Correct.
God I wish I could turn back time and do it.
Now that I'm 20 it's too late for me. I'll never be a cute girl.

Just end my life.

All birth control pills contain progestin or some form of progesterone, which has androgenic effects you fucking tard.
Some bc pills are only progestin with no estrogen.

No, all she's saying is LOOK AT ME I'M SUCH A GOOD MOM LOOK AT HOW GOOD A MOM I AM I TOTALLY DON'T HAVE MUNCHAUSEN BY PROXY UPBOATS TO THE LEFT!!! XDDD

That was a judicial ruling based on technicalities in the law it wasn't because there was a big popular push for it to be legal.

>Gender is a social construct
>Transgender people are important and should be protected

>other boys thought he was a girl and wouldn't let him in the boy's loo

HAHAha!!

>be 4
>this new kid comes in
>my friends and I pick on him cause he looked funny
>one day, i think it would be funny to call him a girl
>all my friends join in, we didn't even let him pee in the boy's bathroom
>He actually believed us, the absolute MADMAN!!!

>After a while, it's been a few years since we've been picking on him.
>He tells his mom and dad.
>They actually believe him.
>notgonnabelievedis.jpeg
>Their doctor
FML.....
>i kid you not, their doctor actually.SAID.IT.WAS.JUST.DANDY and made him into a fucked up kinda-grill but still not-a-real-grill(like those that always stickin to the meat, the-meat-fallin-in-the-coal kinda grill)

Whoever this was, the prodigious troll who turned him needs a round of applause. This is one for the Bully Books, along with the Columbine bullies.

this

Don't worry! Your test levels cap out around age twenty. You are destined to become slowly less masculine for as long as you live :-)

That doesn't make me feel any better at all...

I see.

>how does this account for my delusion?

Fuck you. Weeaboo cuck.

No.

>No 7~8 year old boy is mentally mature enough to make a decision like that, hell, children don't even start really developing their logic until they're around 10 or so.
>Logic.

SJWs believe logic is patriarchal trick. This is all about feels. Surely an 8 year old boy has feels as deep as anyone right?

Nigger, do you even know how big Houston is? Thoese faggots are spread so thin, they can't do shit even if they tried.

So you're suggesting that woman take estrogen by itself.

And you have the audacity to talk down to me.
Shut the fuck up, you fucking retard.

the end there, after they take out 4 chunks of his brain.. 'lets unlearn some more...'

Even in our comfyhole LGBT(EFGHDIASJDALKJGAGLAJFA) are begining to hold sway in ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS! I have couple of nieces and they already tell me about "boys that say they are girls" "boys that say they are gay". It's really a hellride.

Have fun with increasing the risk of cancers with excess hormone leveling in women. Hell look at the risks with estrogen vaginal creams for old crusted women who find it painful for sex. They're older, but changing levels can backfire.

>the author retweeted this unironically

Finally an article that reports the issue correctly and accurately.

Only two things come from texas. Steers and queers, and I haven't seen any steers.

Transsexuals are four times more likely than the average person to be infected with HIV. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/
About 88% of children who have gender dysphoria do not hold those beliefs when they grow older. Source: npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90229789
Only 12% of boys who believe they are transsexuals still believe so when they are older. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18194003
MRI scans indicate that MtF transsexuals are either men aroused by the thought of possessing female genitalia or homosexuals who want to seduce straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/
41% of transsexuals have tried and failed to commit suicide. Source: nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/
Transsexuals who undergo sex reassignment surgery are more likely to commit suicide. Source: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
Most young transsexuals have committed self-harm within the last twelve months. Source: saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44

65% of transsexual youth have seriously considered suicide within the last year. Source: saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44
37% of transsexual youth have attempted suicide within the last year. Source: saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44
1 in 10 young transsexuals has attempted suicide more than three times in the last year. Source: saravyc.sites.olt.ubc.ca/files/2015/05/SARAVYC_Trans-Youth-Health-Report_EN_Final_Print.pdf#page=44
Only 21% of transsexuals can sucessfully pass as the opposite gender. Source: thetaskforce.org/static_html/downloads/reports/reports/ntds_report_on_health.pdf#page=3
53% of mothers of transsexual children have Borderline Personality Disorder, compared to only 6% of mothers of normal children. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237
16% of transsexuals have been sent to jail or prison, compared to 2.7% of the general population. Source: avp.org/storage/documents/Training and TA Center/FORGE_Trans_People_Police_Incarceration_Facts.pdf
Gay and transgender students are half as likely to graduate high school as straight students. Source: americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/news/2010/06/21/7980/gay-

my parents made me wait until 13, i think that was fair

That dog is not cute.

It's obese because its owners didn't care to keep it healthy, and it's going to have a miserable life because of it.

I fucking hate people who let their dogs get so fat. It's disgusting.

>Grinberg

>Parents slice my dick off when I was 5, I could barely talk or remember things, I just touched a barbie doll once and they went through with it
>Always that weird kid in school
>Have to go to the girls bathroom
>Wanted to do fun boy stuff, parents forbid it
>Puberty was a nightmare, can't wank or get off
>No guy wants to have sex with me
>Grow deep voice and facial hair
>Look like a freak
>Realize I can never have children
>Pray for death everyday and want release from this misery

>By Emanuella (((Grinberg)))

color me fucking surprised