Trudeau labels Trump a "Warmongering tyrant who will face swift retribution." to U.N council

can't wait to see those poll numbers drop lol

cp24.com/mobile/news/trudeau-takes-shots-at-politics-of-trump-in-speech-to-un-1.3080560

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/HalleyBorderCol/status/778343101169561601
cp24.com/mobile/news/trudeau-takes-shots-at-politics-of-trump-in-speech-to-un-1.3080560
youtube.com/watch?v=xWCTZ2sgmLI
change.org/p/justin-trudeau-immediately-adopt-the-new-social-contract-between-the-government-and-people-of-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will personally come up there, rape his wife.and kill him if he doesn't shut his fucking leaf mouth.

HIGHSCHOOL DRAMA TEACHER

Can I watch?

Substitute. You can't leave that part out.

What a worthless leader. Such a shame he was voted in with less than 40% of the vote.

Please, why wait you and I both know he won't

WE ALL KNOW TRUGAY CANT TAKE A SHOT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8

>War Plan Red will be carried out in your lifetime

One of the most insignificant leaders in the world....nothing to see here move on

Can someone tell me why all these country leaders are making these stupid comments about a man that might become the president of the most powerful country on earth? Seems like a very short-sighted move.

What happens if trump wins?
What does treadeu do that he basically threatened trump on tv in front of the united nations?
Will he throw a hissy fit on twitter? Will he beg forgiveness and talk about how we should work together and stop fighting?

>ameritards cant handle the banter

The part that makes me laugh the most is

>UN
>Swift

What is this faget gonna do? Knock him out?

he never called him a warmongering tyrant in the article you faggot.

They have been assured he won't win so they get to virtue signal without any risk

Glassjaw weedman

And the fucking cucks will never get there weed from him lol

America PLEASE annex us from the trucuck menace

>swift retribution

What's that supposed to mean? Did Canada just threaten the US?

What is the UN going to do if he wins? Invade us? Id fucking love to see them try

Warmonger? I think Trugay is the one with violent tendencies. He ran up and slammed his own fellow countrywoman like a big pussy. Id hate to see how he acts towards his wife behind closed doors

Just imagine being Canadian for a moment and having this joke as your leader.

>warmongering tyrant

That's Hillary.

>a fucking Aztec tattoo

make it stop

Please annex us

FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA

How is Trump warmongering???

if you rape his wife

he wins

so you see shart ..there is nothing you can do to him
you are powerless to defeat the Trudeau

Just nuke us.

>trump
>warmonger

Meanwhile clinton and dems have been pushing red scare tactics the entire season.

Canada is a literal who of the world anyway, you have nothing of value no importance and your military is a joke.

>no more wars -trump
>HES WARMONGERING -libs
funny

If Trudeau thinks Hillary isn't gonna start any wars then he's one dumb fuck.

He's literally a white male, are you joking right now?

>Would rather a nuke go off in Toronto than start a fight
>Would assault Trump if elected

What did he mean by this

>making these stupid comments
>stupid
That's why. Because they're stupid.

>Trump nukes Canada
>Canadians win

Look he won't get upset, if he gets upset you win.

Retribution requires a unlawful action having being done. He hasn't enacted anything, let alone been elected.

>President Trump orders the UN Building in NYC closed

>U.N
If they couldnt make America pay reparations to Japan U.N cant do anything at all to America..

Never mind. The linked article doesn't actually say that.

Yes the anti-war candidate is a warmonger while the one that has stated she wants to go to war with Iran and Russia is top form peaceful

DUDE LEAF

Oh noes! He might get mad an elbow another woman! Turdoe on a rampage. Quick someone get him a juice box and his nighty night jumper, before he has a full out hissy about having to pay a fair share of U.N. dues.

There are actually people that hold their arms like this during a fight...

>Warmongering tyrant who will face swift retribution

so what is killery then?

The god of warmongers and they way to her throne is plastered with all the skulls of the people who died in the middle east?

there seriously needs to be an 'americhan' that canadians cannot access.

shouldn't he be, i dunno, like running a country or something other than obsessing non stop about another countriy's elections?
but i guess when you're a globalist manchurian candidate plant these things have different priorities.

trudeau double agent confirmed, annex incoming

jej a la kek
This idiot is going to be cursed here soon

That's odd. Your quote about a warmongering tyrant isn't anywhere to be found anywhere.

A FUCKING LEAF FAGGOT GOOGLE SKYPE

So where does this warmongering Trump meme come from?

GAS ALL LEAFS

FIRST THE LEAFS THEN ISRAEL!!!!!

Does Trudeau have any sources that he is a "tyrant" or a "warmonger"?

Last I checked, Hillary was in the powerful position to be just that, and she was.

Reporters need to put Trudeau on the spot on this, he needs to explain his baseless, buzzword filled claims. A leader should not make such remarks without being able to back it up, otherwise it is cowardly slander.

>Trudeau is talking about Trump as if he has already been elected

Not surprised the leaf is already accepting his fate.

White working class Alberton here.
Can you and Trump come and annex my province to liberate it from this cuck?

Trump's foreign and defense policy has been non intervention and working with foreign nations.

Hillary wants to continue American Hegemony and intervene in the domestic affairs of foreign nations.

>poll numbers drop
Do leafs really think the average yank knows let alone gives a fuck about weed man?

Gas does not work on leafs bro only fire

And if you fight the fire it wins

>Lanklet

we'll take Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and the territories.

>Atzec

Just wait until Trump becomes president. Seeing how hard Trudeau will back-peddle is going to be hysterical.

>anyone being able to do anything to america

lmao

The more he says, the more I understand why you leafpost.

probably can't believe they would elect such a fool

surprise world, they would

>Trump: "I don't want any unnecessary wars"
>"HE'S A WARMONGER" Weedman said as he threatened military action against Trump

Tell Trudeau I am going to fuck his dog to death as it is now legal in Canada.

Nuke Canada when?

Somebody replace Clinton with Trudeau and the Mexican border with Niagara Falls.

Will Trump's presidency be the first without any war? Does swiftly exterminating ISIS count as war?

>youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc
That fucking awful "acting" in the beginning. No wonder he's no longer a drama teacher. How did he win the election, though. How the fuck did that happen, leafs?

>Reminder that Trudeau senior collaborated with the Soviets against Yuri.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

>American education

That's a Haida tattoo.

>a country literally based its economy on, essentially, tree sap but somehow made it to the internet age

only america could be responsible for this. your country will fall without american support and you know this, thus you fear MAGA

Niggers and canucks, bad fucking luck

Thats probably why they are such salty shit posters.

lol

>yfw you may get to kill moosefuckers in combat in your life

Fucking cucks with the muh weed voting for this fucking cunt face sandnigger loving faggot is why man
Hope they never get there muh weed, country full of slack jawed faggots lead by king fag himself

>swift retribution
but I thought if you kill your enemies, they win?

They've all got to go back once he's elected so they are going all in

A warmongering tyrant like Obama and Hillary?

I fucking hate Trudeau. Nothing more than a globalist puppet and a nation wrecking traitor

Little miss niglet

KEKEKEKEKEK!!!!!

>globalist douche
>threatens only with entire planet as back up.

Fuckin Canadian government...

did he actually say he will face swift retribution?

He's literally tempting irony.

It's going to be so satisfying when Trump wins and Trudeau has to suck Trump's 9 inch cock.

so she is a little racist that is afraid of a person she never met because of his skin color. good to know. hang the google

Try it, bubba. You'd get your stupid ass tackled and put in a headlock before getting within 100 feet of him

I will kill any Canadian I see.

Trudeau's trying to get a seat on the Security Council, so he's trying to show "strength against tyranny'. Instead of picking on China for harassing chink dual citizens, it's much easier to pick on someone that "might not" be elected office.

Reminder that Canada has conveniently located all of its major cities a stone's throw away from the U.S. border and the USA could probably take over the entire country within a few hours.

The resistance that will have to go innawoods up north will freeze to death in the winter.

Canada exists solely by virtue of American benevolence, remember that leafs.

>Leaf labels Trudeau a "Buttfingering faggot who will face swift retribution." to Cred Forums council

Sorry about him guys, a bunch of fags in Ontario elected him in.

t. Albertan

Trudeau is pretty much a perfect leader for Canada if you think about it. Both suit each other so well in their shittiness.

Who cares

>weakling president
just shows how little some ppl know

Ha, the goose won

When has Trump ever Mongered a War?

>Trump never wanted invasion of Iraq and critized that move from the beggining, war cost ten of thousands of lifes, he was against interventions in so called arab springs and again intervention caused deaths of thousands, he wants peace with russia. Clinton is exact opposite of this.
>he is still one who is warmonger
can you explain? i am probably retarded.

They're all talking like Trump is already President. They're fucking sacred, people.
Big Time.

Fucking hillaryous.

Wht about lil' ol' me?

You want to go and kill the leader of canada and rape his wife. This is the alt-right cumskin american terrorist scumbags everyone.

You could be in lot of danger and could get deported.
Reported you to canadian intelligence service.

>Be 2017
>Trump won
>The salt of the left wing everywhere in the world is flowing into Cred Forums
>Merkel is trying to control the hordes of skittles in her country without getting lynched
>El Presidente of Mexico is drinking tequila wondering how hes going to make payments on the wall
>The UN is trying to work together to stop trump but ultimately are useless
>Treadeu is sobbing hysterically on tv because Trump just annexed Alberta for its oil and walled off the rest of canada
>Says feminism is dying now because of Trump, cites the current year and begs Trump to not bully him

I cannot wait

Yeah unlike those geniouses that elected Trudeau

>Warmongering
against what?

>mfw I will never be a fucking leaf

scared.

But, user, if you rape his wife and kill him, he wins

her parents probably warned her about pedophiles and nazis

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these: "It might have been!"

So, when are all these people calling Trump racist, warmongerer, unstable, misogynist etc. etc. actually come with any facts to back it up?
He has said nothing wrong in regards to race or women, and he's been doing nothing but talking about the mistakes of Iraq + Afghanistan while Clinton is openly talking about war with Russia because some hackers supposedly from there showed the world her dirty laundry.

>reporting it to Canada

Get your shit together Pajeet.

Checked

No, you are not! Canada is just fucked bc of government jews. Dont be a jingoistic shartburger. We all suffer from jews and their weird fucking puppets

Save us, Trump!

I'm really sorry I promise we're not all like this, I always considered Canada and the u.s. As brothers in arms but Trudeau is definitely ruining that, with the help of immigrants and sjw's

Treudeu thinks he is right. Even Obama feels that America should give up it's freedoms to the UN council.

twitter.com/HalleyBorderCol/status/778343101169561601

You're right :(

Your a little faggot

>dude weed man didn't even decriminalize it
Two-faced piece of shit.

once again,in a few short words,the aussie BTFOS the leaf with remarkable precision and finesse. He acts like a sniper of unparalleled skill,like a tiger,going for the jugular and tearing the cancucks post apart with not a shred of mercy....have the bantz been brought? yes,they have.

DAILY REMINDER TRUDEAU IS THE REINCARNATION OF ALEXANDER THE GREAT

If I was Trump I would be very scared right now

Your words caused me to feel things, friend.
RIP Based Jack

Allegedly happening April 2017. I'll hold my breath.

>tfw I will never have this privilege
>tfw daddy won't notice me as much as milo

Part of me is fucking scared because, Trudeau is a retard faggot with no backbone. Sure there won't be tanks rolling in Montana. But, what he can do which scares me is he can accept Article XI invitation and become part of us and we can't say no to it.

Has trump ever even acknowledged this cucks existence?

Yup, that makes absolute sense

Trump is a war monger. But has never started a war.

So, if that's bullshit. Lets look down dustin's other bullshit rhetoric.

Oh look....retribution. No more maple syrup and hockey for you mr trump. You cock smurfer you.

TWO WALLS

Confirmed

Justin doo doo needs to stfu. lf you fight trump he wins

DAILY REMINDER that Alexander the "Great" looked up to a guy who lived in a barrel and shat / masturbated in public.

The kid never had a fucking father figure and it shows. Hopefully Trump will take Justin under his wing and get the bad people out of his ear.

If not, things will get very frosty between Canada and The US. I hope to God that doesn't happen.

I have a better for for you

Thats it! Give me nightmares

What is this leaf faggot going to do?

Cry about it?

Trump is just going to bitch slap him and tell him to sign a thousand year lease on all Canadian lands and Trudeau will comply.

Will strip that fucking maple nigger land dry to the bone.

He is a warmonger just as much as Clinton.

You beat me to it.

Trudeau is the biggest idiot to get elected by anyone in the history of eternity.

>tfw Canada will be free'd and annexed in your lifetime

It think it's for the best

Hat to be annexed soon.

While claiming to be all liberal and environmentally conscious your country has destroyed parts of this glorious continent.

>"legalization" that aims to restrict access
>no decriminalization leading up to it
Don't. Libs will fuck it up. This is not what legitimizing marijuana as a consumer good looks like.

>NDP MP Guy Caron said he's "extremely disappointed."

This is coming from Trudeau who just threatened Russia?

What a cucky McCuck face.

so her google mother taught her to worship the google president and fear the white man. is it any surprise?

He can become another California to us No...Don't encourage it. Do you want to give leafs sway in our congress

>Manitoba

God bless you get me out of this hellhole.

>Calling Trump the warmonger
KeK

You don't understand Trudeau's game.

You see the ruling party of Canada knows that in a few years they'll be an economic disaster area and they need a charismatic useful idiot to rally the people by generating a personality cult. (just like obongo)

Ever wonder what we keep seeing tripe like this and his ""lecture"" on quantum mechanics?

This is why.

What in the FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT? Someone get rid of this clown.

Dude, we have an extradition treaty with Canada. Enjoy your vacation.

I agree, leaf. Its a joke so far.

he would enjoy that no doubt... He would prefer a muslim nigger with AIDS

DUDE WEED LMFO
LÉ DUDÉ LE WEEDÉ LE RFDUPH

GLOBALISTS ATTACK TRUMP!!!! (again!)

Hey, you know how I always bitch about "liberal" parties sociopathically pursuing votes? Libs are trying to cut into NDP because DUDE WEED LMAO, and into conservatives by claiming they restricted access to marijuana to the population. This trying to play both sides will blow up in their face.

Dude, we have an extradition treaty with Canada. Enjoy your vacation.doesn't make Trump a good person or a good presidential candidate. He's a national embarrassment. And he has a chance of becoming President. The Chinese and Russians are rubbing their hands together at the prospect, because they both know they can go to town on that ass. Trump supporters are going to find themselves screeching under the lash and the rest of us are going to have to clean up their fucking mess.

>cp24.com/mobile/news/trudeau-takes-shots-at-politics-of-trump-in-speech-to-un-1.3080560
I wish someone would punch him in the face on TV. Fucking Cuckdeau.

Here's the thing about globalism. The world isn't everything. People that want to live in a shoebox can do so at their own peril. Because once the first power gets shit into space of some measure or value, you belong to them. You won't have room for negotiation. You'll open your mouth and throw shit about muh globalism, and then they'll wipe you off the map without a thought. You'll have nowhere to hide, no matter how deep or secluded you try to go.

Leafs be like

>people t-take us seriously right?
> right?

>india

Fucking packie scum.

this is Canada's future when Trump becomes Emperor

I would love to fight Trudeau.

that's my question, he's not even in office, never held office, never said he would preemptively attack anyone, never said he would go to war with anyone but ISIS.

On the other hand, Hilary already has plans to get us involved in multiple fronts.

>Alberta
>Voted in NDP
>They implemented carbon taxes to kill off all the Albertan industries
>They voted in 15$ hour minimum wage to raise the cost of living even more
>More and more immigrants are moving to Calgary and Edmonton
>Chinks are buying off farms and houses

You guys are so fucked in a near future. And you don't even have enough pride to gain independence and be your own country.

>Plss plss, murrica, annex us
Fucking pathetic.

The fact that the globalists are in constant panic mode over Trump is only making him more appealing to me.

kek

Don't worry leafbros, the reckoning is soon.

very, very bad idea to burn leaves like that, that's a good way to start a fire when small burning leaves float into trees or on dry grass.

"But we'll still be powerful at a sovereign level", you might respond.

The next big jump in weapons technology won't turn into another nuclear fiasco. The one who gets it first is going to use it to apply dominance over the entire Earth before other sides get a chance to catch up.

>personality cult.
>onigger hated by his own race

>The Chinese and Russians are rubbing their hands together at the prospect, because they both know they can go to town on that ass
>that ass
Explain what "that ass" entails my future-hero who is going to save us from trumps failures?

Well we can make them Puerto Canada and just have them pay taxes for protection and maple syrup.

Is the candian peso in maple syrup standard or is it worth one peso in tree logs?

Someone explain to me where they get the idea he is a war monger

i would only annex Western Canada if given a choice, I would try to get Western Canada to secede first though.

>Hillary
>Not a warmongering tyrant

Well now

>Anyone caring about anything that Canadians say or do
>Ever

The same place they got the idea he's Hitler.

>Alexander the Great
>Conquered the entire middle east, slaughtered every shitskin who resisted, killed half of Afghanistan's male population to pacify it, had four wives and countless GFs that he passed around to his generals once he was bored of them
>Trudeau
>Dance instructor, son of shit PM, smoked a lot of weed and waltzed into office promising to legalize weed, heroin, bestiality, and islamic terrorism; enjoys watching his wife "comfort" newly-arrived refugees, and performing oral sex on Barack Hussein Obama

I think the similarities are mostly cosmetic, desu

>Warmongering tyrant

yet hes close friends with Obama who is drone killing people in syria

Trudeau is supergoogle
Canada is shit
Repatriate to The Isles or die
Quebecers can die

But I mean

What part of his campaign do they somehow twist into the idea he will just fucking nuke everyone

You want war Canada, we'll give you cucks war.

Wow this actually made me feel embarrassed to be Canadian

I hope Little Justin will pay the price for this.

Lol americans dont even know who Trudeau is.

sauce?

I guess what I'm trying to say is they are making it up because their constituents are retards that will believe anything.

GO POO IN LOO PAJEET REEEEEEEE

That post somehow merged with another I had written. Fuck. Basically, I see Trump as a clown. He's a pompous dickwad. He's literally just saying what the lowest common denominator wants to hear because he knows they're stupid and easily controlled.

I hate Hillary, but in the event of a Trump presidency we're going to end up sucked straight to hell. And our rivals are going to usurp our positions. And we'll be left in the position Russia was in at around 1989.

I don't want America to become a scarecrow covered in bird shit.

Youre one of the good ones

>we dont have any factual proof of him actually being a war monger but if we call him one people will believe us

Smells like desperation coming from a former substitute drama teacher

i was being sarcastic about the global-list. Anyways, who is gonna get the superlasers first?!! Will they be like lasers!? or pulse cannons?! bass cannons!!?!!

He could pass for a poo-in-loo though
youtube.com/watch?v=xWCTZ2sgmLI

All of this is true.

Alberta was on track to be THE place to be in Canada, but we shat the bed and there's no turning back now.

I'm just trying to figure out where the fuck to move to now. Probably Northern BC. They're fucked too, but at least the scenery is nice.

>muh workers
>fuck workers
>muh socialisms
>GLOBALISMS OR DIE CIS SCUM

typical libtard.

1) Trump is LITERALLY Hitler
1a) Hitler would nuke everyone
2) Trump is crazy
2a) Because he doesn't support turning America into Rhodesia
2b) Because he thinks that America doesn't have an obligation to let every nonwhite person on the planet live here and collect welfare
2c) Because he says mean and hurtful things
2d) A crazy person would also nuke everyone
3) Trump is angry and unstable and has a bad temper and thin skin
3a) Because he responds to insults
3b) Because he says mean things and hurts people's feelings
3c) Angry unstable thin-skinned people will also nuke everyone
THEREFORE
4) Trump will literally nuke the entire planet the second he leaves his inauguration on January 20th, 2017

I could honestly see this shit happening under hillary instead

it's all good, canada is a post-national country!!

youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc

Who does Trump want to go to war with?

Yes, fuck workers. I hope every American ends up unemployed in the next 10 years. I hope unemployment soars. I hope you're laid off tomorrow. I hope there are never any jobs for any of you ever again.

Ive never seen the USA be weak vs strife under a republican president so i doubt we would get walked on by anyone.

>implying that fucking faggot leaf would have the balls to dispense retribution

Trump: The US will only go to war as a last resort, and we'll stop being the world's police

leftist morons: trump's a warmonger!

>Those tabs

Are you fucking retarded my man ?

I've yet to see trump sit in a position to behave as a tyrant and never seen him act out war against others so both are lies.

If he was president and he behaved as a tyrant and waged war against as many as possible yes.

But he is neither of the two. Atleast give him the chance to behave as what is listed before listing him as such.

>I see Trump as a clown.
Translation: Trump is witty and funny, and presidents should be sour and humourless likes Hillary, Obama or Romney, because reasons

>He's a pompous dickwad
I want a president who feigns modesty to conceal his/her intense narcissism, like Hillary or Obama

>He's literally just saying what the lowest common denominator wants to hear because he knows they're stupid and easily controlled.
I love democracy, except when people vote for things I don't like, then I think people are too stupid to be allowed to vote and the political elite should ignore what the majority wants and do what I think is right instead

>I hate Hillary, but in the event of a Trump presidency we're going to end up sucked straight to hell.
Because reasons.

>And our rivals are going to usurp our positions.
An unpredictable, confident, assertive, nationalist president will absolutely lose the respect of our allies and rivals. That is why we need a dickless anti-American apologist globalist like Obama. Obama's foreign policy has definitely not resulted in alienating our allies and emboldening our enemies.

>And we'll be left in the position Russia was in at around 1989.
Trump will do 70 years of economic mismanagement and authoritarian rule (real, Orwellian authoritarianism, not "Enforcing Borders" authoritarianism) which will cause social and economic collapse in America and a jettisoning of our Communist system amidst the upheaval.

>I don't want America to become a scarecrow covered in bird shit.
Because that's not what it is right now after 8 years of Obama and 20 years of Bush/Clinton rule.

Start learning Chinese.

No, seriously. Abandon the English language and embrace the language of the future world police. Chinese or Russian. Maybe both. The world basically belongs to America. It isn't globalism. It's Americentrism. You want to give that up and let Rome go to shit because someone's filled your head with fucked up ideas spurred by their own sponsorship, you go and do that.

>I love democracy, except when people vote for things I don't like, then I think people are too stupid to be allowed to vote and the political elite should ignore what the majority wants and do what I think is right instead
I hate democracy. It's a complete and total failure at a global level. You people can't even be trusted to tie your own fucking shoes right.

FUCK YOU KEK NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FREEZING COUNTRY YOU WILL BE ANNEXED BY THE DON

>I hate democracy. It's a complete and total failure at a global level. You people can't even be trusted to tie your own fucking shoes right.

Our democratic republic is failing because of Universal Suffrage. Protip: If only white males could vote, Trump would be polling at 75%

Why do they always lie so much? They simply can't find any valid argument against Trump so they just straight up lie... He was against the Iraq War, it's simply ridiculous to call him a 'warmongering tyrant'.

also, a fucking leaf

>Trudeau kills Trump
>Trump wins

>Trump kills Trudeau
>Trump wins

There is no way to lose in this scenario.

Trump not wanting to start pointless wars isn't the same as the US not being a superpower.

How many trillions of dollars did we waste in Iraq and Afghanistan? Before some moron goes "hurr durr oil lmao" just think about the amount of oil you can buy with trillions of dollars, and remember that Sadaam promised to sell the US tons of oil if we wouldn't invade.

>Warmongering
what

when

Oh boy bet Trump is quaking in fear at this brony stepchild

We annex Canada

The criteria of voting if universal suffrage were removed shouldn't be white males. It should be the educated and the informed. Which the majority of white males aren't. You should all be disenfranchised. You deserve to be ruled over by tyrants. You're sub-human garbage. Apes in human clothing.

>Trump not wanting to start pointless wars isn't the same as the US not being a superpower.
Not what I was talking about. I'm talking about the world police angle. The US has the biggest military by far. Our aircraft carriers are floating cities. We lock shit down and take control of things. We act diplomatically to ensure shit gets done. That's our world police role. It isn't entirely about cracking heads. It's about asserting influence.

When Trump talks about the US not being the world police, that translates directly to "the US shouldn't have influence".

Hillary
>wants to invade Syria, Iran, Russia; helped oversee the creation of ISIS since the crooked administration couldn't sell invading Syria to the American People (Obama only got away with Libya because there was no boots on the ground invasion force, only air strikes and Al-Qaeda warlords)

Trump
>wants to bomb the shit out of ISIS, told the Saudis to lick his ass

Johnson
>doesn't even know what an Aleppo is

Gary is our man, he won't go to war with the middle east because he doesn't even know where that is on the map

I thought Weedman's political advisers were telling him to keep his trap shut since insulting the potential leader of your number one trading partner is retarded.

>No, seriously. Abandon the English language and embrace the language of the future world police. Chinese or Russian. Maybe both. The world basically belongs to America. It isn't globalism. It's Americentrism. You want to give that up and let Rome go to shit because someone's filled your head with fucked up ideas spurred by their own sponsorship, you go and do that

You don't understand the Trump doctrine at all, m8. It's about "negotiation". Trump doesn't want to pull our troops out of South Korea, Japan, etc. He wants to compel foreign powers to pay for our defense forces in their country.

This is actually *more* imperial, not less. He's not an isolationist, he's just replacing the "globe's" interests with American interests. Why should we subsidize western Europe's welfare state by providing them free defense forces? Because le Putin will conquer France? Le Putin wants to be left alone to rule Russia with an iron fist until he dies, and he wants America to get off his back.

Trump is willing to do that. Once Trump has done that, Putin will
A) No longer have a reason to invade neighbors and annex small, worthless territories;
B) Have something to lose (America's tacit approval)

China is pushing Obama because Obama is a dickless shithead. Trump needs to make only one gesture that America will not put up with provocation, and China will back off because they're not interested in WW3 just yet. Our Asian "allies" will not stop being terrified of China when Trump becomes president. They will pay any price to keep US troops in their territory, as a deterrent against Chinese aggression.

A strong America under a strong president, with a focused foreign policy, that walks softly and carries a big stick, will be respected by anti-American powers, and followed by pro-American ones.

That is not where we are now, after 8 years of Obama bullshit. That is not where a weak, sick, tired old woman will lead us, either.

He nearly did if you noticed that branch toward the end.

Your article doesn't include this quote.

Fucking leafs

Being that he is not now, nor has ever been, anot established political leaders. In what regard can trump be considered a tyrant?

>face swift retribution
he'll get spanked by an angry leather-clad taylor swift?

>how to poo in loo tab opened

lel

>Which the majority of white males aren't

HAHAHA ok, you're an idiot, I apologize for taking you seriously, kindly fuck off back to rebbit

>swift retribution
>U.N council
holy shit, I never laughed so hard

>Trudeau
80%+ Americans have no idea who this is. The rest likely don't care what he has to say, unless they're already voting Clinton.

the salt, og god the salt. It will be GLORIOUS.

And I would gladly pay you for services rendered.

Id have to problem putting a bullet in this faggots head.

just fuck our relations up senpai cant wait for the CAD to drop to $0.65 when trump wins

I'm sure Trudeau would want to livestream the whole thing while he gets fucked in a corner by gay muslim trannies just to show how tolerant and progressive he really is.

Every idiot thinks their tribe is the best. Meanwhile, the civilized sit by the sidelines watching you idiots fuck everything up, waiting to see if we need to cave your heads in with the butts of our rifles.

>Trump is a warmonger
I never understood where the fuck did they pull this out from, I mean you could at least pretend the others are somewhat true based on what he says but Trump's been preaching literally the opposite, pull out of ME, friendly relations with Russia, isolationist policies etc.

And it is one of the most blatant lies that everybody believes for some reason.

I would argue that Americans who know who Trudeau is probably care less about his opinions than people who don't know who he is

It's all posturing anyway. Just like Pena, once Trump is elected Trudeau will bend the knee. He knows he is our hat, just like Mexico knows they are our beard.

>be Trudeau
>drive zamboni down to Washington
>sip maple syrup with Obama and shitpost about the elections
>think Hillary will win
>but then instead of Hillary, Trump does
>with horror ride personal moose back up to Canada
>it's moose more fast
>export all maple syrup reserves en masse
>use the money from maple syrup reserves to build a wall
>try to make Trump pay for it
>Mexico does instead

SUBSTITUTE HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA TEACHER

Was meant for

best korea at it again

what the fuck naveen you are a traitor to you own kind and still do not know how to poo in a loo?

That Faggot says that shit around me and he will go home with a Duncan Keith smile.

You are most likely a shill, because what you're doing is just picking at every opinion posted and not offering any of your own.

You hate democracy because Trump is going to win. You think white males are stupid because the vast majority of them support Trump.

So, purely to be the opposite of "things that help Trump" you are advocating what exactly? A nonwhite female Oligarchy?

A true leftshit that actually believes the bullshit you are spouting would believe in gun-control, btw, so you're kind of breaking character by talking about rifle-butts

Clinton literally helped destabilize the Mideast.
If anything, she's the warmonger of the two.

>trudeau
>capable of giving anyone "swift retribution"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Defence Scheme No. 1 will be carried out in your lifetime

How can Americans pull triggers if their fingers are so fat?

Trump is a warmonger who will invade Mexico, nuke China and nuke Russia, because he is a Russian Manchurian candidate Putin-plant isolationist who will abandon our allies and let the BRICS inherit the earth.

Pajeet you fucking poo for brains, if your enemy rapes your wife, you win.

>1 post by this ID

Plz do

Annex Alberta, they are slightly less liberal

>You hate democracy because Trump is going to win.
I hate democracy because either Trump or Hillary is going to win.

>You think white males are stupid because the vast majority of them support Trump.
I was countering the opinion posed that white males should be the only ones allowed to vote because of some inherent superiority.

>you are advocating what exactly?
We cancel the election, strip the President of power, and overhaul our government and our civilization to support more choice and intelligence in order to fix the two party system.

>A true leftshit that actually believes the bullshit you are spouting would believe in gun-control, btw, so you're kind of breaking character by talking about rifle-butts
I love firearms. I'm fascinated by the mechanisms and the engineering. They're also very fun to shoot. I prefer bows for the muscular interaction, but guns are still fun.

Another great thread by canada

>Implying shills want to hear about trump
>Implying shills actually care about this election
>Implying shills can see past their own propaganda filled heads and look at the facts

That wall of text is true you've done a good job mate but they get shekels for writing shit that pisses us off and nobody of them gives a single fucking shit when you try to show them facts and tell the truth but then again we need to try

>this will amerifat burgers

>SWIFT RETRIBUTION
>FROM CANADA

L M A O

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? SMOKE WEED AT THEM?

I bet weedman will change his tune when Trump wins the election.

Even then, if we were to attack I'm pretty sure it'd end in Canadian annexation and I could finally be the American I was always meant to be.

>the weak should fear the strong

We'll cut down all your maple trees and you'll finally use butter on your pancakes like God intended.

>not having both
>not having extremely decadent pancakes.

c'mon, step it up Ameribro, I thought you were supposed to be fat.

Butter and real maple syrup. Not that aunt google shit. Also waffles & French toast > pancakes

It's a lose-lose situation for trudeau because if he enacts retribution on trump and trump dies, then trump wins

This is a God-fearing country, leaf.

I mostly only argue here for the benefit of lurkers, who may be undecideds. I have almost never actually changed someone's mind by arguing on the internet, you debate for the audience not your opponent.

That said, most of the time I just deny them (you)s.

Somebuddy Is le mejur triggered

>somebuddy

share the fuck out of this
change.org/p/justin-trudeau-immediately-adopt-the-new-social-contract-between-the-government-and-people-of-canada

>Warmongering

Does Trudeau not know the difference between Hillary and Trump? Because I've never heard Trump call for war. Hillary has already said that her first act as President will be declaring WW3.

This. Real butter and no fucking artificial maple-flavor corn syrup.

Everyone calling for annexation ITT isn't thinking. If America annexed us they'd give us the vote and then we'd tip the electoral college blue forever. It's better for America to have us as a containment country

Swift UN retribution?

kek how?

>UN Council
Literally who?

your masters

>How to poo in loo

Trudeau better shut the fuck up. Everything that comes out of his mouth is bullshit

I'll pay for your airfare. First class.

Take BC too.

We're great if you get rid of chinks.

You'd be a US territory, not a state you fucking leaf.

The Philippines was not a state, and neither is Puerto Rico.

Yeah we fucked up badly with this retard.

Harper may have been a neocon but he didnt have a big mouth.

Trudeau is fucking us and his propaganda arm in the CBC is covering for him.

NS could've been fucking great if Ontario didn't fuck us over literally the second we confederated.

NB, NS, PEI, and maybe NFLD should've been US colonies.

Fucking NB loyalists fucking us over.

Trudeau went into politics because he wanted to be famous and being an aimless drifter subsiding on a trust fund wasn't making that happen.

Everything he does and says is to bring attention to himself and make headlines. This is his lame way to make Americans pay attention to him.

Just ignore him like you always do with Canada. He's our irritation to deal with.

>implying the UN isn't completely funded and staffed by America

I'd gladly annex Ontario

Even if you're a fucking leaf, it can get worse.

>aztec

lel

In 8 days Trump will be banned from the Internet by our new masters.

Trump will be the IRL Emmanuel Goldstein then.

All I have to say to Trudeau is: if you kill Trump, we win.

>if you don't smile I'll make you drink the water

How do i get an American citizenship at this point? will Obongo even let me and my white conservative family in? or are we not diverse enough?

Are they really going to censor the internet so quickly though? Or will it be more of a slow-burn?

Kek

The plan where you try to stall long enough for the British to land forces?
The same British that said there was no point in sending reinforcements to Canada because it WILL fall?

If Trump wins we need to get a removal vote going. This asshole will torpedo our diplomacy with the US.

This was a childish and undiplomatic comment not fitting for a Canadian leader.

>The man who wants to his country just left the fuck alone is a warmonger
>we will monger war with him, you know, to stop this warmonger
if we go to war I'm claiming conscientious objector

underrated

mfw Canada threatens anyone

From all evidence, Hillary is actually the warmonger.

Trudeau, it's not nice to lie.

>Warmongering
Explain

Not somebody who follows politics here

Has trump said anything about war in his campaign? Has he mentioned any plans to send our military to the Middle East or anything like that?

just overstay your VISA. it's all the rage with cartel types and human traffickers.

lurker acknowledged

I don't think that will work

negative. he mentioned pulling support for "allies" who refuse to compensate us or pull their own weight. somehow that translates to (((catastrophe))).