Warsaw Metro

Notice anything? POLAND YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/maps/@51.7718612,19.4688939,3a,75y,282.99h,92.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sril99NDXxkgYQ01YzdL8dg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
pesa.pl/produkty/tramwaje/
bbc.com/news/uk-33253598
youdubber.com/index.php?video=madyXWc_5W4&video_start=3&audio=s7UZ80srLP0&audio_start=0
youtube.com/watch?v=lN0WNUkttco
youtube.com/watch?v=NAgH36INXMI
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Gare_du_Nord_metro_station,_Paris_6_April_2014_001.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=-FNBlKOrQM8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3zONK8ERk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland is so poor that their metro system is entirely rendered in Blender 2005

Good for Poland. That'll look P cool if it gets built.

kek

POLAND
YES

what? I'm blind

I too am a fan of Mirror's Edge 1 architecture and design

there's a nigger in poland

ah yes heres the beautiful new york subway

He's just a portuguese exchange student.

Fixed.

google.pl/maps/@51.7718612,19.4688939,3a,75y,282.99h,92.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sril99NDXxkgYQ01YzdL8dg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

just dont be cunt u cunt

Looks more Argie desu

magic floating dog on the right side.

Captcha: Bitte freihalten

>Poland's media pushing blacks in everything
Nothing out of the ordinary

Łódź is hands down the worst Polish city in the entire country.

meh, there are some niggers here but they are mostly foreign workers or exchange students from Germany

guess who built it?

>TRANS BUS

Degeneracy is starting to seep into based Visegrad countries

wtf I love German taxpayer's money now

A nigger tourist. Warsaw is a city that has something for everyone, so I'm not shocked that a nigger would want to holiday there.

fucking graphic design studios pushing diversity agenda. apalling

pesa.pl/produkty/tramwaje/

strong black slaves ?

Don't worry, OP. It's just a turist from Berlin.

Mirror's Edge?

Just a turist from Berlin, nothing to be worried about.

Why are other countries like a very poor, b rated movie set, mockup of the 2001 America?
That shit just isnt complete without nsync or some bullshit playing over the intercoms.

I was in Krakow for three months and only saw 4 blacks, all men, every one with a fat Polish girl.

Fat white women are a fifth column.

>frog education

Is the French education system really that terrible? I mean I know your native language is arabic so French might be hard to understand, but you should have learned that slaves were in the south of the US.

A E STE TICS H

i see the russian soviet communist tradition of having fancy metro stations in shitty east european countries still exists. although thats not very fancy though.

>reject whites go for googles

It never fails.

I'm more worried about that numale cuck up front but that's to be expected of that shithole of a city really.

you probably have never met polish people, 99% of the time they look like slavish gutter trash

especially the women look like reduced dwarves

that full white country is so shitty anybody with a brain is leaving as soon as they can

Looks like it was designed by a homo.

Don't forget his tumblrina gf

At least its not as degenerate as cracow

t. hanys

poland is pretty nice though
much to good for our african overlords

bbc.com/news/uk-33253598

A+

my sides

christ that's awful

i really don't miss the 2000s anymore

The google is getting off at Auschwitz

>slaves were in the south of the US

What Poland? This is a historical wasteland, run by soviet families, hardly can be called Poland. They wanted to teach the cattle living here how to be a Soviet, now they blackmail people that they're not "European". This is fucking shit not "Poland". Thankfully now we purge those fucking families with the power of our new govt

Atleast they have a fucking metro.

Top kek

youdubber.com/index.php?video=madyXWc_5W4&video_start=3&audio=s7UZ80srLP0&audio_start=0

Socrealism > Modernism

At least glorification of working class is better than tasteless, mindless trash that somehow looks even worse.

Converted. I'm now a Jewzmissile.

commie blocks in ex-communist country that is simply unbelievable, I'm sure there are no such buildings in eastern Germany

10/10

Will that mean you'll go to germany to send money back to Ukraine? :^)

1000 years of ADOLF HITLER

I like Ukraine. Poland too. I'm staying over here unless we're asked to help out with their Rahowa.

typical western modern art. destroy any sign of the original culture, so the people living there dont get too attached to their heritage

Soulless corporate progressive sewer of greedy vs. Commie Blocks.

Commie Blocks win because not based on empty lies and appearances.

Second last pic should be titled, despite shitskin immigration.

>DUDE TESSELLATION LMAO!

Modern "design".

looks like belgrade

Russian metro, isn't it?
Looks great.

Commie blocks serve a purpuse "Housing of the noble and >>hardworking working class" and can be pained to have some semblance of coziness

2 months with krauts

It's Potsdamer Platz, no? The pretty lights don't make up for how much of a corporate soulless tourist hole it is.

If they're trying to show how the city went from putting its people first to becoming another faceless abstract market, they couldn't have chosen a better location in Berlin than PP.

>letting the public transport Jew design your metro
Absolutely disgusting.

as a city designer, let me tell you that this would not be able to support a population more than 2 million people.

Plz no, that looks awful. Please stick to traditions Poland PLEASE!!!

Now THATS a good metro. None of that (((contemporary architecture))).

Those streets would not be able to handle the traffic.

Way too many fucking intersections combined with wide streets and consistently high density development is permanent traffic gridlock waiting to happen.

I loved Krakow.

Except for when I almost got my shit pushed in by ultras from wisla krakow

I would love to ride the Moscow subway trains.

communism

>typical western modern art. destroy any sign of the original culture, so the people living there dont get too attached to their heritage

>Marc Augé coined the term non-lieux to describe specific kinds of spaces, chiefly architectural and technological, designed to be passed through or consumed rather than appropriated, and retaining little or no trace of our engagement with them. These spaces, principally associated with transit and communication, are for Augé the defining characteristic of the contemporary period he calls “supermodernity”, the product and agent of a contemporary crisis in social relations and consequently in the construction of individual identities through such relations

Im pretty sure this is just some random NatSoc fanboy's drawing. Not a serious sketch of NatSoc Berlin.

Warsaw not that much, but Museum of Uprising is a must-see.
Also, the peep-show at the corner of Solidariety/John Paul II Streets.

>those fucking tracks

nigger not even upper king aleksandar boulevard has tracks that shit, and it's shit

I prefer the prewar Warsaw metro which WW2 ended construction of. :(

Poland is turning into mirrors edge?

sadly it's impossible to build Warsaw metro like that because ground in Warsaw is swamp like and stations have to be near surface therefore low roofs

Just fuck...

>Niggers and nu-male cucks.

Polan Yes!

my shit up...

DIE CIS-BUS SCUM!

JUST REEEEE!

Look at it from other perspective, it's a ten euro worth of a rollercoaster ride for the low price of one!

SKYPE ARCHITECTURE

POLAND STOP

STOP

DO NOT LET THEM DO THIS

łódź is the polish detroit. stopcherrypicking

No worse than Rome

nothing to cry about, current Warsaw has nothing in common with the old Warsaw

Sometimes is better being poor and having the country empty of shit. Just look at Germany, rich isn't it?

i noticed a lot of indians on the warsaw metro, are these IT workers corporations ship in

>Poland
>Yes

Miss me yet?

PIM PAM

youtube.com/watch?v=lN0WNUkttco

You'd probably like the current Warsaw stations then.

Speaking of the Rome metro, I have a question for our Italian friends - there's a stop on the metro called "Finocchio", but I heard that word in a movie last week and it was translated in the subtitles as "faggot". What's up with that

Just saying.

Fuck, that's how it looks now, not some shitty future project? It looks like some energy drink can.

I thought it means 'fennel'

Meanwhile, the subway I take everyday

this one is pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=NAgH36INXMI

Meant for Yes? The one in OP's pic is future station extending the shorter line.

warszawa is built on sand?
ours go very deep. Some have ok art.

Yeah, to bad Lodz is such a shithole.

uwaga pociag kiernuek kabaty

>pre-dates both World Wars
>largest subway system in the world
yeah nah cunt

Fucking this.

>See a metro station's picture
>read Poland in the description
>See a nigger.
Does not compute.

YES OUR COUNTRY IS SHIT

NOW FUCK OFF AND DONT COME HERE

I would want to go there, but it's t much of a shithole.

is /leftypol/ leaking again

>countryqueen
nice one

>big and old means good
C'mon jew york is filthy rich isn't it ? They could have fixed their subway easily. They're just too jewish to spend any money at all

computer glitch

There isn't the faintest nigger on that picture.

meanwhile in Paris, Africa:
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Gare_du_Nord_metro_station,_Paris_6_April_2014_001.jpg

Paid for entirely by Germany, France, Britain, Sweden, Finland, The Netherlands, Italy and Denmark.

It's from the Wolfenstein New Order concept art book.

They are improving it
2nd ave line should be done in a couple years.
Upgrading the old block signal system to CBTC should be done with a decade

This would have all happened a lot earlier but there was a period of time in the 70s and 80s with NYC was broke.

And I don't want to get killed.

>beautiful

what a meaningless word when "functional" is what it matters here.

That looks like it'll be fucking hell for maintenance workers. How the fuck do you even change those lights?

One would think they'd at least clean the place first. It looks really disgusting in that pic.
Is is true that a fuckton of rats live there?

Looks dangerous.

Blender 2005 master race.

Lodz isn't called the Detroit of Poland for no reason...

Your subway is still shit though. Even worse than brasilian ones. Google linha 4 amarela.
Shit even fucking linha 2 verde is better than the New York subway

It's pretty 'clean', it's not covered in trash or anything, everything is just old
Heres a pic of a station that hasn't been used in a long while, big difference

And yes there rats, they don't really bother you tho

BTFO

Jesus Christ that looks fucking sweet.
Too bad nowadays everyone builds post modern pieces of shit(see op's pic for reference)

Lodsch was top tier when Prussians ruled it. Slavmonkeys ruined it.

>that slut posing in the middle of the hallway

>ukraine

The Moscow Metro is fucking gorgeous in you're into that type of architecture

>0 years without Hitler

>Lodsch was top tier when Prussians ruled it.
Oh you fucking retarded monkey... Prussia never partitioned Lodz.

nothing wrong with it.

I know lad, it hurts soo much. Fuck Hitler and Stalin. :(
youtube.com/watch?v=-FNBlKOrQM8

Nobody other than the Americans really care about American history

rot in hell

;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3zONK8ERk

hes talking about the van you idiot

Powell and civic center stations remind me of the underground people in Demolition Man. I avoid it at night/whenever I can.

niggers

Ñïggęrs

What is googles means? Though it was replacement for nigger

n1

I must have no brain then, planning to buy prop over there. This shithole is no place to raise kids.

P.s go fuck yourself

What is it with Poland and being try-hard millennial / graphic design major?

>nu-male
>Bohemian barrista girl
>nigger
>low-polygon white and green ceiling

They might as well make it BLUE&YELLOW, if they want to meme so hard. It reminds me of that atrocity of a tank they tried to push that looked like something out of Halo.

Here we go.

It's Ñ裏ęяś you fuck.
This one's better?

Or this one?

They have already built it.

It's like the designer was the guy that makes Steam's early-access indie cancer.

That's not the same station...

> with 0 immigrants
you forgot about russians

wtf the cat is smoking papyrosy? how can that be?

Good job fellow 60 percenter

Is that thing about to drop?

No Germans?

The software is just called "blender" and there are constantly new version, and the new cycles render engine is pretty dope and you can make everything you want in blender, the interface just has a bit steep learning curve and its not an industry standard, so noone is using it except some hobbyists so there isnt too much good blender art work around.

t. blender user

My city :3

Łódź is the best !
t. ŁIDF

They're metro is designed by mcrosoft

Hey, I think it's cool.
Well...

This is its cousin.

Also these are somewhat bearable.

Looks shite

Seriously?