When is Australia going to return Romania's rightful clay?

When is Australia going to return Romania's rightful clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aC0EYufA4nY
youtube.com/watch?v=P8RWhsrERU8
youtube.com/watch?v=kQj8y0YK0ng
youtube.com/watch?v=aGveJn5Q-6A
youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-19/roma-gypsies-flee-to-california-as-europe-turns-more-hostile
youtube.com/watch?v=92dkdlnDalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9yFJCDNq8Ws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallachia#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarosaurus
youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_conquest_of_the_Carpathian_Basin#Prelude_.28892.E2.80.93c._895.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Australia i am will annex you bitch

Ce meme de cacat

Just squat like you always do faggot

Suck my dick faggot

Fucking gypsies, you're not getting your dirty hands on our land.

I got my hands on your whore of a mother:))

duceti-va la protest futu-va-n gura

Is that the best you can do, gypsy?

Unde? Cum? Nu stiu nimic

Too late. Our gypsies have already been deployed.

>that all u got???
>hahaha i got rekt but that all?
kys

in Bucuresti, pentru Oprea

When you give back Chad's flag

When you stop Romania-ning in the EU.

Nu-i nimic pe protv. Zi si mie pe ce canal sa ma uit.

I have allways suspected there was a link betwen Abos and Romanians

Haven't seen any yet. Are you stupid faggots taking a raft here?

>Insulting people of a superior nation to ease the sting of knowing that your country is insignificant and weak as well as being full of gypsies.
Go neck yourself, you fucking degenerate.

We are sending gypsies to Merkel, there are still a few millions left.

Why do you use a black cock as a toothbrush?

privesc.eu/

Digi 24 dar e publicitate

Antena 3 e cancer ca deobicei, impotriva protestului, au bagat-o iara pe-aia cu manevre politice

>weak
We have a bigger military than you and nukes. Get ready to be annexed bitch

Check em, also what are you doing up this late sempai? It's 4 or are you over west?

Cred Forums is too full of memed out edge-lords to realize Romania is the TRUE king of bants.

Romania you need to focus on real issue...

like how horrible your music is:
youtu.be/aC0EYufA4nY

America go back to your fridge you diabetic retard

Tu esti din Buc? Eu m-as duce daca as fi.

>defending Sandu Ciorba

Enjoy your soggy cornbread with corn song gypsy trash

says a fucking leaf, not even a mans arsehole

t. delusional gypsy

I don't know really, what's keeping you up M8?

We WUZ ROMAN N SHIET

BE BOOPTY ZIP ZOP ZOPPA IMA CURSE YA WITH ME GYSPY MAHGIC MATES. TRANSYLVANIA ISN'T HUNGAYIAN SHUT UP YOUR JELOUS OF MY THREE HORSES, GOAT AND MY GRANDMA SLAVE

THIS

What a golden thread

said ausfalia, not even the shit that comes out of that hole

Romanians need to be fucking purged from Cred Forums

Canadians also need to be purged

that's gypsy music

this is romanian folk:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8RWhsrERU8
youtube.com/watch?v=kQj8y0YK0ng

you need to have your access to food cut you fat sack of shit

>Romanians WILL defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=aGveJn5Q-6A

More glorious music from your homeland lol:
youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko

How are your people so fucking bad at music?

I-ai muscat momeala ca prostu, nu te mai apara, doar ataca

you're next, burgers

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-19/roma-gypsies-flee-to-california-as-europe-turns-more-hostile

I think this song describes it best: youtube.com/watch?v=92dkdlnDalQ

>clicking links from fat lards
I don't want my pc to get diabetes

>village rapist

Great counter argument. Maybe if you ignore how shitty your country is it will go away.

Great song M8, much better than this gypsy shit that these degenerates are pushing.

neck up ya cunt parrot fucken blowfly ridden urine stained french flag

Your belly wont go anywhere tho

implying romanians are relevant at all. Given the standard of the planet australia is the most relevant, protected last egg in the basket kept away from the shit storm of an experiment the world has fallen into.

But even romania isn't apart of it despite being in the thick of it due to how irrelevant it is.

Why romanis are even on this board is beyond me. Fucking gypsies with their gypsies aren't romani lies.

Never trust a gypsy / romanian

And never fall for the first gypsy lie you'll here out of their mouths that their is a difference between the two.

Honestly If I was romanian I'd kill myself via the slowest and most painful method as penance to the human race.

iesiti in pula mea in strada ca eu sunt in hunedoara nu pot.

Sa-l bagam pe labar la parnaie.

The kangz of shitposting. Soon.

SI MERGETI LA VIT BAGAMIAS PULA IN MAMA VOASTRA, DACA IESE PSD VA OMOR PE TOTI!!

True that, but don't tell that to their village rapist, he makes the songs.

average kangaroo on Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=9yFJCDNq8Ws

What the fuck is even going on in this thread? Are romanian expats slagging each other off? The country is burning and the old maid is combing her hair etc etc

He'll probably try and take a raft over here and get caught by the Navy and sent to a detention centre.

Are you this jealous that my country has food? Do you already miss those communist bread lines?

little kids. Go out in the street fucker.

I want that asshole in jail getting pregnent by Borcea.

Eat shit short legged fagget

Vino la Diesel sau D'art.

even our gypos look more human than that. Holly fuck Australia, get your shit together !

in Hunedoara? Avem protest aici?

romanian = gypsy

Románia, you pls send a note when you got your abo clay back.

you could share a small piece with us, you know.. for Transylvania.

Nu doar la o bere. Vorbesti cu viitorul mister al balului. Daca treci prin Deva poti veni sa il vezi. Deja stiu ca il voi castiga.

Da' ce protestam?

LABARU VREA SA ARATE BINE, SE PREFACE NU-I CREDETI CU REPETAREA VOTULUI.

STATI IN STRADA!!

DE CE PL MEA NU SUNT IN BUCURESTI!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sugi pula

OR VOTAT CONTRA ARESTARI LUI OPREA!!

They are right though.
Australia belongs to the abos and their descendants

ba da voi nu aveti televizoare? cum plm nu stiti ce se intampla in tara asta....

Te prind in micro 7 si iti sparg muia.

ma prinzi la mata in pizda.

Sugi pula.

Nah cunt, I reckon we're alright as we are now

>this thread

de ce nu esti in strada?

ce sa fac in strada la ora asta mai coaie?

Laba bininteles

>implying ca nu am facut deja

nothing personal Romania, but this yellow in your flag looks exactly like a piss stripe...please change it!

Sa-l bagam pe Oprea langa Borcea.

Poate il lasa gravid pe Oprea

OH NO YOU DIDNT JUST SAY THAT

>(((Romani)))a
Really makes you think

bump.

IESITI IN STRADA!!!!!!!!

>Shut up,cuck,you're not even a white country anymore.

I was thinking the same thing, who has bantz this late

Not you

>WE WUZ ABOZ N SHIET
When is Romania going to return Hungary's rightful clay?

I still don't understand the point of that picture showing how Australia is somehow our clay.

Can someone explain or is this just a shit-posting meme that's not very funny?

and you never were white
or a country

I'm not taking dexis to chat with a developing nation

We don't brush with black cocks

When you go back to Asia,Attila.

I thought only mentally disabled talked to themselves anyway?

>never were white
You can go anywhere in Romania and see only white people,unlike in your country,you fucking meatball.

>never were a country
And here I thought Swedistan had the best education in their schools.

STOP SHITPOSTING WITH AUSSIES!!!!!

GET IN THE STREETS!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Urals/Scythia
>Asia
5/5 slavbro

Actually, on second thoughts, I'm happy if you take that red tumory looking thing on the west coast. God knows you need it. But you don't get to touch the chicks ok? Keep dirty gypo hands off the ladies

Pentru ce sa iesim in strada,crispatul dracului?

AU VOTAT INPOTRIVA ARESTARI LUI OPREA!!!!!!!!

Lu ăla i trăbă pulă

itt: shit skin rage

>Mongolian tells me he came from the Urals

>Romania couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Australia in a week
TOP KEK AUSTRALIAN EMU SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Romanians are ITCHING for a war with Australia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Aussie soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the gypsies and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Aussie pig shit they see. When Romania's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Shit skin?! We have more white people than you do,you fucking diabetic shart.

Si ce te mira? Jegosii astia sunt corupti ca intotdeauna si protestele nu o sa schimbe nimic.

But don't you all travel round in cute horse-drawn caravans telling fortunes and selling ribbons? Did Enid blyton lie??
The horses will have to be quarantined btw

>Romania do you speak a romance language?
>DA!

>Implying Transylvania wasn't our clay in the first place.

Learn some history,cunt.

>1 word in slavic
>LMAO XD U ARE SLAVS TOPKEK TES ALALALANAAAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>XD

Romania changed sides in WW2 because of a coup d'état you uneducated fuck.

So, are you avars (who are hirse riders and had hungarians with them) or bulgarians? Because there was no record of any other people in Transylvania before the Hungarians. Moldva and Muntenia were Hungarian lands just before we moved into the basin, so the secret romanian-dacian nation that perfectly mixed in a few decades of minimal encounters couldn't be there. Indeed, it appears the romanians were just conjured out of thin air a bit before the 1700 when they flooded into Transylvania from the direction of slavic lands. And suddenly they found evidence for their roman-dacian ancestry in the 1800s, even though noone else could since

And how about WW1, hmmm?

>WE WUZ SCYTHIANS N SHIEEET

>Because there was no record of any other people in Transylvania before the Hungarians
> Moldva and Muntenia were Hungarian lands just before we moved into the basin,
> it appears the romanians were just conjured out of thin air a bit before the 1700 when they flooded into Transylvania from the direction of slavic lands
> And suddenly they found evidence for their roman-dacian ancestry in the 1800s,

my fucking sides are in orbit

Romania entered the war against the Central Powers in 1916,got BTFO and surrendered. Who did they betray?

what about WW1, gypsy shit?

Well, then, find me a Romanian state between the 400's and 895. You can't. Find me evidence of a roman-dacian nation that wasn't a forgery from the 1800s. You can't. Find me evidence of anything but slavs living in the balkans and what is now poland russia and ukraine in the medieval where the romanians could have came from. You can't.

Did nothing but jumped in for the gibs like a true gyp

>australia has no culture

When did Romanians replace leafs as the boards worst shitposters?

>Well, then, find me a Romanian state between the 400's and 895

Irrelevant argument.A state does not determine the existence of a population(see kurds,basque,catalans,etc)

>Find me evidence of a roman-dacian nation that wasn't a forgery from the 1800s

Romanians.

>Find me evidence of anything but slavs living in the balkans

My fucking sides.Not only there are literally tens of writtings but there are a little over 400 archaelogical sites just in Transylvania, spanning from III-X century.You can pretty much open any encyclopedia and see that romanians are DACO-ROMANS.

>what is now poland russia and ukraine in the medieval where the romanians could have came from

KEK this is next level
mind explaining how there is even a 0.001% chance that romanians came from a slavic area in the medieval time?

*WE* wuz

Not only you have no connection with scythians but you also have no connection with the bashkir madjar tribe, except linguisticall.You are slavo-germano-romanians.

is hard to change the name from Romania to Dacia or other shit to fck Soros's plans?

Yes. The kike paid big money

> kurds,basque,catalans
Were provenly in their respective areas since the start of history
>Daco-Romans
Mind explaining how a few decades of loose living together spawns an entire new ethnicity that didn't get assimilated into the vast majority of slavs in the area?
>mind explaining how there is even a 0.001% chance that romanians came from a slavic area in the medieval time?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallachia#History

Disregard the fact that the whole route from the urals to the carpathian basin is littered with archeological evidence, also disregard the fact that slavs and germans were always a minority who never significantly mixed with the Hungarians

Preach, gothslav

>Were provenly in their respective areas since the start of history

That wasnt the subject.They never had a state.I can add tens of other populations.

>Mind explaining how a few decades of loose living together spawns an entire new ethnicity that didn't get assimilated into the vast majority of slavs in the area?

Present territory of Romania was romanised first, before slavs came.Romanians were not assimilated, we assimilated.And slavs never migrated in such big number, balkans are still mainly paleo-balkanic in origin(hence genetically and anthropologically they are very different from slavs)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallachia#History

and what are you trying to prove with this link?

slavs and romanians were the majority in Panonia, germans were later imported.And original magyars were never majority,they were a few elite bashkir tribes.

There's no evidence of Romanians mixing with Slavs, whereas your language is half Slavic.

The hungarian is relatively right tho

Compare the developement/ancestry of Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Magyars etc and compare it to "Romania"

You don't even have your own language for fucks sake...

>this thread
Oh am I laffin

Fucking Pechenegs

Transylvannia is rightful Saxon merchant clay

own language is latin vulgar ... like spanish portuguese italian

There are alleged dragon fossils found recently in Romanian mountains. Youtube has a few video documentaries about those.

soon brother

>The hungarian is relatively right tho

hungarians are always wrong because all their history is politically influenced.

>Compare the developement

No one cares.
>You don't even have your own language for fucks sake...

Are you dumb?Im pretty sure I speak romanian.

Jesus Fucking Christ stop triggering the Hungarians you know they're emotionally fragile ffs!

Cuck shit talks shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarosaurus
>magyarosaurus dacus

mai bine du-te tu inapoi pe /r/romania

>They never had a state
They had states or state-like entities in the early classical era
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallachia#History
pic rel

No, you speak some retarded mixture of twisted slavic/latin plus some Turkish toppings from the Ottomans

Romania is like the special kid on the block as far as that part of the world goes

>They had states or state-like entities in the early classical era

As much as romanians did.

>pic rel

and?What are you trying to say?

No.I speak gramatically the closet language to latin.

We have 13% slavic words and under 1% turkic words.

My oath
Kek too

>whereas your language is half Slavic
Where else are we supposed to get words for things not indigenous to the urals or known in horse nomad society? Which we encountered via the surrounding slavs?

the romanian folk sounds mexican

Maine la ora 12 ne intalnim la Piata Romana

thats some shit tier "romanian" folk.

>they had states or state-like entities in the early classical era
>as much as romanians did.
>allegedly comes from racemixing in the 200's AD
>had states in the timeframe before tha arrival of indoeuropeans to europe
the eternal romanian
>What are you trying to say?
The first sources of the slightest tribes of Romanians is from the 10th century. When Hungarians have already occupied Transylvania

Ok, so what's with this meme from OP?

no iooooi

No matter how fat someone is, they can always get thin. Romania however, will always be shit

>the eternal romanian

what you said it's true.

>before tha arrival of indoeuropeans to europe

What do you mean?Indo-europeans arrived from the Pontic Steppe thousands of years ago.

>The first sources of the slightest tribes of Romanians is from the 10th century. When Hungarians have already occupied Transylvania

No.That's one of the first source that speaks of a WALLACHIAN state.

Romanians are the romanised indigenous(thraco-dacian) tribes.There is absolutely no way on Earth we speak romanian if it wasnt for this.

-The Byzantine chronicler Priscus of Panium mentions in the year 448, the presence of a Latin-speaking populace North of the Danube.
-In 545, Procopius of Caesarea mentions[not in citation given] [19] "The trick played by an Ant from present-day Moldavia who is supposed to have passed himself off as a Byzantine General by speaking a form of Latin which he had learned in these regions."
-Emperor Constantine mentioning the Roman population living at the mouth of Danube in "De administrando imperio" VII
-Porphyrogennelos (912-959) writing about romanian population calling them romans: "They are called romans and they have preserved this name to the present times"

Daco-Roman continuity is a fact because everyone today accepts it, its only chauvinist hungarians that due to gelousy after Trianon dont want to accept it.

>Get in the streets

Nigger I live in the mountains like a true Muntean should. Do you think I have cable in here? What are you retarded?

Fucking retards. Europeans fighting between themselves instead of saving our strenght in the fight against (((them))). This is what the jews want. Infighting between nations that should be friends. And you fell for it. Shame on you!

>Romanians start a deliberately inflammatory thread
>Get triggered by literally everything other nations say

Gyps are either having a hearty kek rn or must love cucking themselves

I've been noticing more and more gypsies at the place where I work security. The rumors about them stealing everything not bolted down are true.

Daca te prind prin Viena iti rup picioarele futu-te-n gat de tradator, fa bine ia un taxi si da-i drumu la proteste

it's just banter. Except with the hungarians. Hungarians are shit and need to give back our land west of Tisza.

you need to put them next to the blacks. gypsies and niggers will be the showdown of the century.
youtube.com/watch?v=PeU4X58QSs4

Are careva idee in ce oras a fost facuta poza asta?

We've had our fair amount of shitposting. Aussieposting, Leafposting etc. But this...this is something new. A new power rises. The power of Gypsyposting. The eternal gyp strikes again.

Post swedish girls from your fb...

Poggio Bracciolini, an Italian scholar wrote around 1450 that the Romanians' ancestors had been Roman colonists settled by Emperor Trajan.[120] This view was repeated by Aeneas Sylvius Piccolomini, who stated in his work De Europa (1458) that the Vlachs were a genus Italicum ("an Italian race") huh

That was pretty fucking funny, did u make that?

shhh, you'll break the hungarians brain

Se pare ca cacatpostatul tiganesc reuseste sa enerveze plebea europeana si chifteleasca.
>Bravo baieti, nu sunt dezamagit

Listen you Hungarian, the only thing I know is when I play as Bulgaria in Crusader Kings 2, you guys spawn out of nowhere with your OP super stack and steal half of my fucking land. You want to explain that?!

Nu dar vreau sa fiu acolo.

I think Japan that isle full of cats

De unde esti muntene?
>Bine ca totusi ai acces dial-up.

We were never an italic race.
The italics came from our race.

is this some Cred Forums meme?

>Only knows about countries by playing video games
>American education at its finest

No.it's the power of my dick in your mother's throat

Lol

You win this topic.

common ancestors maybe romans were not autochtonous

I love you, Dad

Asa e sa sti, de-aia ne e relativ usor sa invatam italiana, spaniola, portugheza, franceza, au multe elemente in comun.

In schimb as spune ca doar italienii sunt in stare sa ne invete limba.

Vorbitorii de limbi germanice pe care ii cunosc, reusesc sa invete maxim un cuvant romanesc pe an.
>Sesimtebineomule.png

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_conquest_of_the_Carpathian_Basin#Prelude_.28892.E2.80.93c._895.29

>The relationship between Bulgaria and the Byzantine Empire sharpened in 894, because Emperor Leo the Wise forced the Bulgarian merchants to leave Constantinople and settle in Thessaloniki.[175] Subsequently, Tzar Simeon I of Bulgaria invaded Byzantine territories[176] and defeated a small imperial troop.[177] The Byzantines approached the Hungarians to hire them to fight the Bulgarians.[176] Nicetas Sclerus, the Byzantine envoy, concluded a treaty with their leaders, Árpád and Kurszán (Kusan)[178] and Byzantine ships transferred Hungarian warriors across the Lower Danube.[176] The Hungarians invaded Bulgaria, forced Tzar Simeon to flee to the fortress of Dristra (now Silistra, Bulgaria) and plundered Preslav.[177] An interpolation in Porphyrogenitus's work states that the Hungarians had a prince named "Liountikas, son of Arpad"[127] at that time, which suggests that he was the commander of the army, but he might have been mentioned in the war context by chance.[179]

italians share with romanians some genetic similarities(J hapl, some R1b) at a very basic level.

Why is it called "Romanian Culture"?

They're not roman, and they're not cultured!

Not only you suck at life, but you also suck at trolling.
Let me give a try:I want to fuck your mother's ass untill the blood drips from her nose.

Maybe filthy gypsy beggars should not be your main concern.
Enjoy your diversity faggot.

arheology says that most roman colonists were from what is now Croatia,Serbia and somehow Southern Italy. Apparently genetics says the same thing.

take that picture down. That's me in the center and I don't approve

Hey man, romanians did the Numa Numa song. Go fuck yourself.

>SWEDES
>W
>E
>D
>E
>S

>take that picture down. That's me in the center and I don't approve
Sa-mi bag pula de nu semeni cu fratemiu

almost true."Ex toto orbe romano"-Eutropius.
As a side note,Serbs and croats aren't genetically slavs.
Balkan hapl I predates R1a-R1b indo european later invasions.

de pe firu asta

>ROMANIUS

Radu?

Doamne fereste, daca ma chema Radu ma aruncam de pe bloc

pe mine ma cheama Radu

Te-ai gandit vreodata sa-l schimbi ?
Banuiesc ca ai intampinat multe probleme in viata din cauza numelui asta blestemat.

nu prea. Mi se zice Radu cel Frumos

Pula mea, atunci mai merge. Mie mi se zice Petrica Prostu' da n-am avut probleme pana acum

Cine credeti ca o sa castige alegerile in noiembrie?
Eu zic ca ((ceva)) o sa se intample si Obama o sa ramana pe tron pentru inca un mandat.

>this thread

I sometimes feel the need to go to the countryside and fuck a goat in this position

Beautiful

ce ai Petrica? Esti singurel si deprimat?

Fantastic

Da. M-am lasat ieri de tigari si azi toata ziua am incercat sa nu ma gandesc la ele da e cam greu.
M-am mai lasat cate 2-3 zile da m-am apucat iar ca prostu, sper ca de data asta sa ma tin tare.

Crezi ca daca fac o donatie generoasa la BOR ma ajuta dumiezo sa rezist ispitei ?

>dumiezo
ioi, ardelean.

Ce cauti la homosezualii aia de austrieci? Mai bine te intorci aici, te lasi imediat de fumat

based

>Ce cauti la homosezualii aia de austrieci?
frec pula pe banii statului deocamdata
>sesimtebineomule

Nah dude, Romainian Music is sick. Sub Carpati, ShukarCollective.

Big ups from Britain and get the fuck out of it

Shut up you lego-block-flag motherfucker, you couldn't handle this continent, it's too hot and you're too weak, cunt.