Is it true that Cred Forums has zero education in history due to attending shitty public schools and relies entirely on...

Is it true that Cred Forums has zero education in history due to attending shitty public schools and relies entirely on memes to inform them on politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XY1iBuKmktM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

as opposed to the general public which relies on facebook memes for information

Does the left hate the rich or the poor the most, it's hard to tell

Oh, they're (((educated))) in history alright. That's the very purpose of public schooling.

Yes

actually,i dont know much about the rest of my fellow Cred Forumsaks,but i personally love history,politics and like being well informed about any current world events

ban canada

The solution for this would to browse more often

200% true
maybe even 300%

Cred Forums has top minds producing its memes every day. We are a highly educated class.

History is the study of effect of politics in the past

My high school was full of Niggers.
My university was full of Chinks.
When I did grad school I was surrounded by Jews.

They just want money from the rich. The poor absolutely disgust them.

Indigenous but it uses modern state borders?

Sort of.
I'd say a good third of Cred Forums is like that, but the rest of us will see something on here, then do a bit of research to see if it's legit.
Most americans on Cred Forums have an abysmal knowledge of history however. Not because our schools don't teach it, but because our schools teach censored whitewashed "history"

attending public schools is an education in how horrible niggers are aka redpilling.

I wouldn't call that map 100% accurate.

Is it true that you're a fucking leaf?

I was homeschooled

I love History

I especially like canadian history
Especially about the time the Canadian government forced 150,000 Métis and Inuit children into a remote communities then began to sexually assault and beat the children going so far as to kill them and place them in unmarked graves

But I guess that's common place in liberal ol' canada

Pedo legality when?

Yes

The fuck country are you?

>Bachelor's in Social Studies Ed
>Taught in an urban southern setting
>Law student at a top 50 institution

But yep, my opinion is only informed by memes. Fuck critical analysis.

Memes aside, I'm confident the average Cred Forums user knows their history twice as well as the average person. As much as you'd like to believe our worldview is nothing more than NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEE, the ultimate redpill is realizing that it's actually derived from a deep understanding of how societies and people work. Keep telling yourself that (((Adorno))) provides a workable model for how to run a society, though

Where do you live m8, I'll fight you IRL

It depends on the flag.
And we all know how leafs are regarded here.

Not an argument

i was unschooled

Cred Forums has mostly zero education in anything

>public schools are shit
Not on my country lad.

I went to private schools all my life. When we covered WWII, we focused on military battles and politics instead of having a month dedicated to holocaust like the public schools

Are you super rich?

>social studies

So yeah, you are only informed by memes

Is that Mike "Pull a trigger on a nigger" Stoklasa?

Considering us non-anglos on this board have pretty much the same far-right opinions as the burgers here, you are probably wrong. Remember that having heard about the HRE, the Byzantine Empire or that you can name the flags in the thread means you are extremely above average than the normalfag scum regarding historical knowledge.

As a country or as individual ?
both answers are no but our debt is not that bad

Don't talk shit about Cyprus you cheeky little cunt

Have you ever been here?
Most of us love the UK and especially London I've never found a single Cypriot who disliked England

>Canada criticizing anyone on education
top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=XY1iBuKmktM
>Canadian schools

Yeah been to a villa there, people are pretty friendly in bars and beaches, unlike say Spain or Crete.

Fuck off Mike "Gas every Kike" Stoklasa

I played Crusader Kings.

Did Portugal take over all of Iberia and North Africa from Muslims?

I was homeschooled and spent my days reading history books

I've got a Politics & International Relations degree from a top UK uni. And yes, 99%+ of Cred Forums is utterly uneducated and retarded.

The rich

>worked in actual inner city conditions
>worked
>in law school on scholarship

But user, you are the memes.

>I read a Kissinger book at a biased neo-liberal course at LSE, so I am an expert