Google thread

Remember this episode of South Park?
Remeber Chris Rocks joke "Blacks are not Niggas"

You know how Cred Forums is making nigger = Google? Well Google = Niggers. They are the worst. It's a two way street, don't forget it.

TL;DR: What if we started using the word Nigger when referring to Google?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/googletown
archive.is/6Joj2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope google is fucking redguards

the perfect plan

Fuck off cunt, we google now.

Just Nigger it.

fucking googles

Nigger that shit google

[ Cue sounds of a rolled up magazine repeatedly striking a retarded person ]

bad troll. stupid bad troll. bad bad

Don't you all see? This is exactly how the ai works. It goes around to various message boards and convinces people to use more "user-friendly" words. They are even able to advertise with it by letting companies use its name as the new word for a fee. This works by posting pre-defined conversations to message boards so non-ai think they are part of some movement to stick it to the man. Your all falling for the trap

I feel so bad that Google has been able to use new psychological technology to completely control anons. I guess the Internet really is going to shit

Hol up let me nigger it

B A D T Y P E S

we reddit now

You guys are dumb and clearly have a Herd Mentality trait

Reposting this babygem

Indeed. This is how you win information wars. They thought it would be easy to attack Pepe. Well, retribution is turning the meme machine on them and fucking with their priceless brand image. If Google itself becomes a racist derogatory term and it becomes widespread, pol will have inflicted billions of dollars in economic damage. Maybe these companies will think twice before throwing their lot in with SJWs. Right now, many are economically blackmailed into supporting degeneracy to avoid losing customers. But if pol fucks with their brand, they could lose even more.

This is about a counter offensive in the market place to undercut corporate support for leftist policies and agendas. Cut the money supply and their efforts dry up.

Memes like this are economic dirty bombs.

AYO HOL UP, HOL UP,

kill yourself retard.

GOOGLED

Not a bad idea, user

I'm gonna nigger some more information on this

Exactly, step 1 is to trigger SJW's to write about this new ethnic slur. They can't resist the bait

>google wallet

Go back to Cred Forums. Cred Forums is for adults.

Liberal here, heh, the word Google comes from the ancient Ashanti word for "to search," as in to search for peace and enlightenment among all human brothers and sisters to make peace, unlike the White Europeans perspective, which is colonization, enslavement, and marginalization, heh, it's a spiritual African concept in search of peace and spiritual completeness, unlike the materialistic hateful European ideals of cars, money, women, and booze, and "hittin' dat ass." heeeeeeeeeeeeh. Racists. I bet you losers have never even sucked a black cock before, how pathetic and simple minded.

The pinoy convinced me
I'm down for this

what if someone made an official nigger chrome plugin that switches google and nigger and nigger and google and makes the nigger home page look like that would really steam those niggers' beans

Yes, goyim. Bring as much media attention to yourselves and the places you congregate as you can.

I don't get the whole google shit, did I miss something?

god, i wish so much for this to be an actual thing

Kek, there are three ways we can approach this and we should do it all simultaneously.

1. Replace Nigger with Google in conversations
2. Pretend to be SJW offended by Google in regular use by normies
3. Pretend to be Googles: WE WUZ GOOGLES

So are educated and employed googles known as bings?

r
a
r
e

p
h
l
a
g

People love to ban words, because muh alt-right is evil.

Google is now another racial slur, nobody will censor google, the left lost, checkmate

We need to make these astronomically pretentious arrogant liberal fucks look really fucking stupid, which is what they are.

Underrated post

Google+

>normies
There's that word again.
Anyone suggesting that this bit of fail and the fucking frog worship are not borne of reddit normalfags is a kike.

n
e
w

p
h
a
g

remember to sage, keep up with the flags of the googleposters,
These niggers are trying to divide us

This, coincidence detector was up there for a while

>Google+

I sexually Identify as a filthy google. Ever since I was abandoned by my father, I dreamed of being completely useless, sitting on my ass and impregnating white women. People say to me that a being such a worthless piece of shit is impossible but I don’t care, I’m a thug, google. I’m having a plastic surgeon upgrade my dick from level 1 cracker to super ultra gigga google. From now on I want you guys to call me “Tyrell” and respect my right to steal from, and cheat society every way I can. If you can’t accept me, then you a racist MOTHAFUCKA and need to check yo DAMN self, google. Thank you for being so understanding.

Kek

Pure gold

>Philippines
>Rare

'merican edduh-cayshun

DON'T FORGET TO SPREAD TO THE NORMIES
reddit.com/r/googletown
#googlelivesmatter

Google Search

anybody who wants to call black people google should be called google

im dyan

>What if we started using the word Nigger when referring to Google?
I think it would only serve to make the word "nigger" taboo on Cred Forums of all places.

You nigger.

That pic just struck me. If cucks didn't actually mind it they wouldn't have a problem accepting their wife's son instead of going on a defensive rant about this.
I wouldn't say a word to a man that would say without clarifying that he is his son and acted like a father should for once.

stop this stupid shit, i will just say nigger

Just nigger it, you google

The point is more so to spread it on social media, preferably Twitter like
There's also a reddit colony called Googletown, but I don't know how well that will work.

Google = Nigger
Nigger = Google

You dumb ungrateful shit.

This is just crazy enough to work

Should I still use Nigger though?

SOME FRESH OC FOR U GOOGLES

KEK HAS BLESSED THIS PLAN.

SHOULD BE "GOOGLE EARTH"

underrated

>I think it would only serve to make the word "nigger" taboo on Cred Forums of all places.

Oh look an abo on fucking Cred Forums, what a time to be alive!

Trips of truth but so do all humans
> le people i disagree with are sheep
Literally teenage logic

oy..OY VEY! W-why can't we only u-use google? C-can't we just stick to googles? We... we don't need to use a different word for jews!

Member this?

Google has always been googles yes, this is true.
Fuck em.
Not surprising a googleskype like j00t would end up working for Google.
Like pottery.

GOOGLE SHIEEEEEET

topkek

They already know about this place, soon they will find the REAL hideout. I say go for it, nothing to lose

MEME THIS GOOGLE BALL NOW

You stupid fucking google.

Youre talking about redgaurds

Is this real? Pls lets the SJW write about googles and skypes

No you fucking google.
Thats not how it works.

>subversive self-censoring forced meme
Fuck off, newfag.

>implying googles aren't a bunch of googly eyed motherfuckers
>implying skype doesn't sound like kike

we got yo back, google. These honkeys can fuck themselves uknowhatimsayin

>implying this isn't a forced meme
Fuck off.
Back to

Look at you guys falling for the metasearch engine's b8
>tfw you think you're being funny & instead actually playing right into their hands.....

>self-censoring
>forced meme
>>>/8 ch/
You don't belong here, really.

So I was out of the loop for a couple of days. What is all this shit of Google hate?

This is what I'm scared of that I think we are all overlooking. What if this is psyops by the most powerful corporation on Earth to help push censorship and surveillance by claiming that their brans name is being tarnished

Could that hold up in court?

archive.is/6Joj2

You're just getting that now?
This is day 2 and honestly I thought it was funny (haha) in a shitty maymay type of thing at first but really trying to out meta them is like trying to push runny shit uphill....

>tfw Cred Forums reverts to type and yet again focuses on the medium, not the message....

I'm fucking dying