I like black people

Several years on Cred Forums and you haven't managed to make me hate black people.

They're trapped in shitty inner-city societies with no jobs and are exploited by Democrats and globalists.

Every black person I've met is fine, it's simply the Soros operatives who are trash and are no worse than white antifa.

Come live in Philadelphia. You'll eventually hate them

Come live in a place with more that 10% niggers then

Quit meeting black people at coffee shops and go into the hood pussy and tell me that those mother fuckers are even half decent excuses for human beings

>every black person I've met is fine
you probably don't live in inner cities then

Nah

Black people aren't bad it's niggers and black culture is a cancer on western society though, they need to either adapt or get the fuck out

surprising you'd say that australia
i thought you guys were pretty racist towards those aboriginals

american nigs are a special breed of retarded

I like googlers as well, except if they are involved with google lives matter

I have been in school since 7 to 18 (my current age) I have only seen two niggers, both of which are currently in our college.
However, I have seen atleast few muslims in our middle school, one them who transferred to our school because she was bullied so much
>2016
>and yet I don't have a actual nigger or muslim friend
Feels good man

I'm not arguing for or against black people here, but I want to note here that around where I live it's the poor white people that are the worst. Nobody else will randomly give me shit when I walk down the street. I would prefer to walk past a group of blacks alone than a group of young whites at this point.

no one hates black people until you have to live around them in some capacity, then you'll hate them.

Cred Forums itself isn't going to make you like or hate anything.

Of course the ones you've met are fine. You're a functioning member of society, and any black person who drops the "gibs me dat" mentality leaves the ghetto to live with the other functioning members of society. Go hang out in Detroit, or Baltimore. You'll get enriched real quick.

Come here. One week at most until you start hating them.

Nope were all fucking low iq dumb worthless subhuman niggers everywhere we go it doesn't matter if its in america,the Caribbean or Europe we always end up making it worse

Just kill me la

Anyone know if another chimpout is scheduled for tonight?

>Several years on Cred Forums and you haven't managed to make me hate black people.
Yeah, they are such a lovable bunch...

I lived in NYC including some ghettos and can confirm for any POC here that it is a pressure cooker of misery. The food is terrible, the stores derelict and people dangerous. Everything down to the details is in a state of ruin. To walk out of such neighborhoods is a psychological weight lifted off of you. Its a slower, time released version of Nazi Jew ghettos created by "social justice" Democrats over the past 100 years. There was a time I thought well of Obama but the state of his own people in Chicago (now the murder capital of the USA) in the last 8 years helped convinced me of the corrupting globalism that now funds Hillary

Nb4 blog post

Always been in big cities. Well aware of the dangers of chimpouts.

In hardware store yesterday. Searching aisles for what i needed. Is MomnPop store so small but packed with everything you can need, difficult to find shit but its always there, somewhere.

10 mins im searching, whole time hearing young boy asking question after question after question to his father. He is patient and kind in answers, sounds a little weary of the barrage but thats fatherhood.

Finally find my stuff, go to pay. See black man with young black son. The boy asks his father," is that man working?"

"Yes son, he is working, this is where you find working men mostly." I smile and exchange a little small talk, like i would with any fellow family man. Pay and leave.

Mfw: made my day desu.

The blacks in my area are into skateboarding.

Good for you buddy. Cred Forums is the board of peace, no one is trying to make you racist. You confuse us with red it and stormfront.
No one here appreciates stupidity, and if you are stupid people will call you out on it. Such as pointing shooty-bang-bangs at police. I think you have racism confused with a dislike for stupidity.
Also, Cred Forums isn't one person. Please keep that in mind, New friend.

This is what I suspect.

Globalism utterly raped the black community and they're just as far up shit creek as you can get.

It's mostly just mobs of the googlest of googles that are prone to chimping out.

googles

Depends on who you are paying attention to

>I like black people

Good. I don't.

>t. part boong.

This is true.

Ive had serious trouble with chimpouts in my life. Fighting off packs of feral niggers was a regular occurrence when i was younger. I know the rules of the jungle all too well.

I suppose my point is, for the benefit of OP: as many negative and potentially life threatening experiences ive had with niggers, i do not hate them. I am aware and alert around them. And when i meet one i can relate to (while still exceedingly rare) it is a joy.

Like seeing a unicorn desu.

Why the fuck does -desu- keep posting as desu?

Lol

I don't think it's healthy to let hate for other people consume you.
But at the same time, this hippie rhetoric about 'stop the hate', 'love trumps hate', etc always pissed me off, even when I was still a leftist.
Love doesn't exist without hate. I hate those who attack me for what I am. I'm not a fan of BLM activists, but honestly, what I really hate most of all is upper-middle-class white activsts who constantly go on about how much they hate and are ashamed of their own whiteness and constantly try to prove how cool and worldly they are by showing off how they're down with hip-hop slam poetry culture.

I'll admit to liking some jigaboo music. But it doesn't resonate with me as much as other works of art. There's something about having the same feeling in your guts and in your soul when you appreciate music or art from a similar culture.