NAACP on Keith Scott Shooting: ‘It Really Doesn’t Matter If He Had a Gun’

NAACP says it DOESN'T MATTER if Scott had a gun

>“I think the most important part is the contrast in him having a book versus a gun. But in my mind and in most of the community’s mind, it really doesn’t matter if he had a gun,” she said.

>“At the end of the day we have the right under the Second Amendment to carry here in North Carolina,” she said. “And [the police’s] responsibility was to engage him in a more deescalated way, to find out if he had a permit for his gun and allow him to go on his merry way and he would still be living today. That’s not what happened.”

mediaite.com/tv/naacp-leader-on-keith-scott-shooting-it-really-doesnt-matter-if-he-had-a-gun/

Is that a tranny?

She's not wrong about the second amendment. But if it was in his hands he made a very poor decisions.

t. /k/uck

Second Amendment doesn't apply to blacks

Cred Forums is against the 2nd amendment and are bootlickers

Thanks for correcting the record, faithful Hillary supporter.
#youreobviouslywithher
#blacksaresuperpreators

He didn't comply with police orders
His rights didn't matter at the time, as he was a threat to other citizens

Its never a bad idea to brandish a firearm around police. Especially in 2016.
>Nigger logic

Are we all pretending to like black people now because Clinton said something mean about them? I must have missed the memo.

A town may burn, but there is one less stupid nigger in the world now.

Maybe not the best trade, but it's the one we got.

Take comfort in knowing that millions of stupid niggers won't issue forth from his loins in the generations to come.

Another newfag can't sense sarcasm

Lurk moar faggot

>google logic

sending america hating black people back to africa when?

LOL nice wig.

open carry/concealed carry != right to brandish gun at police

I have to agree with these niggers about this. SHALL NOT INFRINGE means exactly that, and if the Yankees have a problem with niggers exercising it, then maybe they shouldn't have waged the War of Northern Aggression back in the 1860's.

(((sarcasm)))

>3 cops on the scene with body cams
>Police chief sees video
>“the video does not definitively show 43-year-old Keith Lamont Scott pointing a gun at anyone,”
>no the public can't see it

why can't the public see?

>it really doesn't matter if he had a gun
I think there's something in a nigger's brain that inhibits processing certain information

most states require a license to carry so we'll see how this gets played if he had one or not or whatever their laws are

so confirmed he had a gun

it doesn't matter if we sacrifice cities for the furthering of our agenda either!

A nigger with a criminal record had a gun permit?

Classic strategy of the BLM apologists. Remember the nigger from Houston who waved a gun at cops and got shot? He almost got made into a hashtag before people found out the facts.

It works in waves, I'll use the Houston nigger as an example:

>Initial report of a dindu getting shot by cops
Das rayciss man he aint have no gun da fuck he die for??? he wuz sleepin in his car

>More details emerge that he had something in his hand when he got shot, accompanied by grainy unclear footage
IZ A SODA CAN MAYNE U GON SHOOT PPL OVER A SODA CAN

>Evidence comes out that it was a firearm
Wtf white boys with guns get arrested all the time for this shit not killed here's a couple cherrypicked examples see! Aurora! Dylan Roof! how comes whites dont get shot!

>Additional testimony by police that he was waving the gun at them and threatening them
Mayne they could've descalated the situation! wtf how come they gots patience for white boy but not black men!

>Testimonies corroborate that they tried talking to him and making him put down the gun, and clearer footage comes out showing him clearly threatening the officers and pointing the gun at them
Well mayne why did they need to shoot him 10-15 times! They coulda shot his leg! Or shot da gun out of his hand! Happened before here's a video from Youtube!

There's no getting through to these people. Every police shooting is unjustified no matter what the circumstances. They think police should risk their lives and take the chance to get shot by a nigger, because it's better than shooting down the nigger.

>I think there's something in a nigger's brain that inhibits processing certain information

Yes,

actions = consequences

They seem to have extreme difficulty with this concept.

Weren't they serving a warrant?

Was he even allowed to get a gun legally?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

>Cops telling the truth
>not carrying "ham sandwiches" to plant on all the people they want to shoot

They were serving a warrant to SOMEONE ELSE entirely.

The Google who got shot was just some random who decided to walk up while waving a gun around.

Kill yourself antifa faggot

Is that a dude with a wig?

But did he have a gun?

Is that a man in a wig?

I'm not antifa because I don't have stab wounds. I'm pro gun and against criminals in any form

This.
What is there motive if not to cover up lies?

They deserve it after this nigger

No its a nigger

Liberals think the ATF should raid every gun owner and shoot their dogs just for owning firearms.

But if a Google has felonies and is waving a probably stolen firearm around at cops it's okay.

YOU DON'T NEED A PERMIT TO OPEN CARRY FYI.

Yes it does but any of us is rolling the dice on our lives if we pull the gun out.

Suicide by cop.

This is why everyone who said body cameras would help is full of shit.

It just gives people the opportunity to back seat cop after the fact.

That's how I feel about CCTV for businesses. You want footage to be able to judge another person just in case a shooting or other crime happens, how atrocious. That's not fair for the people with the cameras