D R O P P E D

literally unadulteratedly unironically #cruzmissle now

don't reply if you're not American

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800594/He-did-supposed-Trump-says-Tulsa-police-officer-choked-shooting-really-good-man-hands-up.html
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-stop-and-frisk-only-chicago-228516
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324063304578525850909628878
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews
vdare.com/articles/stop-and-frisk-and-voter-id-racism-card-looking-a-little-dog-eared
youtube.com/watch?v=MLHggwC2yiw
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475
npr.org/2016/03/11/469974819/chicago-murder-rate-spikes-less-aggressive-policing-blamed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you

You called?

>no really guys, he's totally not a statist politician

Good.

why wouldn't you want more niggers to be searched?

You didn't drop shit you lying fag

>stop and frisk led to a sharp decline in crime committed by nigs in NY

>it will just be niggers that will be searched
he wants WIDER USE

Fake and gay

okay no one cares about your stupid opinion kill yourself faggot jew

>posts a picture of a faggot jew with a trump hate

the irony is lost around here

Stop and Frisk was the most successful anti-crime policy in American History. When it was implemented NYC was averaging 2000 mostly black on black murders per year. In less than 7 years it dropped it to under 500 murders per year.

Turns out targeting the people who are doing the killing is simply the most affective way to end the killing. Profiling works.

Name one other crime fighting policy that dropped ANY category of crime to 1/4 of it's levels in less than a decade. Protip: You can't.

Hey faggot, stop and frisk is never used on respectable white people. It's used almost exclusively on niggers and the occasional white tweaker.

Surprised they dont already use wide use on Americans you would think it would be the norm

I think he played us like a damn fiddle for free bumps.

as in more places than nyc

>PAPERS PLEASE
>fuckin liberals are totally statists

how are u

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800594/He-did-supposed-Trump-says-Tulsa-police-officer-choked-shooting-really-good-man-hands-up.html

>Donald Trump was asked Wednesday to weigh in on a Friday's police shooting of an unarmed black man in Tulsa, Oklahoma
>He said he's a 'tremendous believer in the police' but suggested that Officer Betty Shelby 'choked' and shouldn't have been a cop
>'That man was hands-up; that man went to the car, hands up,' Trump said
>Republicans often find it difficult to support police without alienating minority voters who distrust them

Cruz is voting for Trump, you dolt.

Good, get those black votes.

He only needs 20% to win.

He already won my vote, and unless he changes his stance on the 2nd amendment he won't loose it.

I'll be out there Nov 8 voting and doing exit polling.

There's literally nothing wrong with needing papers.
>not being a statist
Smoke more drugs while you can, hippie nigger.

stop and frisk is wonderful. it keeps society safe.

>implying there is something wrong with statism

the states job is to protect it's people. african-americans are the most violent ethnic group in any western country on the entire planet. stop and frisk is a powerful tool for keeping americans safe. if we didn't have such incredibly violent nonwhites, then we wouldn't need it. but we do have such nonwhites, so we need stop and frisk.

there is when it's run by crypto-kike bolsheviks

>the states job is to protect it's people.
You are a shill

that's literally its main job.

>if everybody in the entire world got legally mugged and put in a cage there would be less killing

no shit

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-stop-and-frisk-only-chicago-228516

He meant for Chicago

I don't care.

As a cop I don't question anyone at DUI checkpoints and just let people through. I won't stop and frisk anyone, except maybe niggers since they are always doing dumb shit.

Government's founding principle is mutual protection of citizens, dingleberry.

Cruz is literally voting for Trump.

Stop and Frisk has worked in shithole nigger cities for decades now.

Sorry faggot but racially profiling dindus is somehow bad?

The only difference between a communist and fascist is that one is honest about their statism.

What does this even mean? Only one small group is doing the majority of the killing, so they will be targeted more often.

How does this not make sense Jamal?

What are you gonna do juan

>"hey nigger, why are you walking funny, stalking people, and what is that thing sticking out of your sweatshirt's frontpocket?"
>sheeeit its da pooleese i aint doin nothin! dindu nuffin!
>"empty your pockets please"
>sheeeit *empties pockets and a reveals 2 stolen wallets, a stolen iphone, and an illegally acquired handgun* ayy man the poleese is racis this shit aint mine dog
>"nigger, you're a menace to society and you need to come with me"
>sheeeeit the white man keepin me down

fag. that's not legal mugging. it's PREVENTING illegal mugging.

search and seizure = legal theft

you can't justify it unless you're a compromising bootlicker

>stop and frisk in NYC
>crime goes down
stop breaking the law assholes

>preventing
>already has the stolen items

where did anyone claim he was not a statist? antistatists are allowed to admire when someone does not need to make their money from taxpayers

drug addicts historically arent repubs anyways. kill yourself

Stop and frisk works though.

argue that in court and then set precedent

>everybody in the entire world
google please

a chinese jew?

Is that a real thing?

>illegally acquired handgun
>illegal hand gun
fag

also these faggots can just legally take your fucking money if you have too much of it. it happened before. yes it is legal mugging

are you serious

Wouldn't mind as long as there were some kinds of restrictions on it.
Just use it in areas with lots of drug trafficking going on.

Literal babby.

You will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

Rather this than rapefugees

Won't the recent ruling in Massachusetts making it legal for nigs to run from the police gonna have an effect on stop and frisk. Every nig will run when approached by a cop and they will have no choice but to start molesting white people instead.

Yes nigger im fucking serious, stop acting like you literally can't even.

Unless you are just calling him a shekel grabber

You Americans don't understand what you're walking into. Britain has been a meme for a long time. Please god don't let the only free nation the world has known in 2000 years become a meme as well.

bruh

stop and frisk will be great for niggers, as they OBVIOUSLY feel disenfranchised by the police, so this will be a routine you will have to abide by when you are stopped. A routine used to correct previously neurotic behavior when confronted by police. White people will follow it, too.

8/10 policy, honestly. But I would offer up a trillion dollars for a repatriation program to pay niggers to go back to Africa -- paired with Trump's stop and frisk vision.

I love stop & frisk. It gets those fucking googles off the streets and reduces crime. Stats show it works great. That's why those skypes at the splc hate it.

Trump is pandering to niggers hard here recently. He is not a friend of the white man.

DUDE THINK OF THE FEELINGS OF VIOLENT CRIMINALS LMAO

DUDE STATISM LMAO

DUDE HOW DARE YOU WANT TO ADDRESS THE EXTRAORDINARILY HIGH CRIME RATE OF NONWHITES LMAO

DUDE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE ONLY WAY WE CAN COMBAT VIOLENT, PERVASIVE CRIME FROM NONWHITES IS BY DOING LITERALLY NOTHING LMAO

libertarians = antisocial megacucks

OP confirmed nigger

Stop and frisk worked though. What do you have to hide you edgy faggot?

Here's a tip, don't have an illegal weapon or drugs on you. You'll be fine.

south america matters?

>Less than a decade
Damn, I was gonna say Roe v. Wade.

leftist cucks labled it racist

Trump: "Stop and frisk is good for lowering crime"

Racist liberals: "TRUMP CALLS FOR BLACKS TO GET STOPPED AND FRISKED"

Is irony completely lost on them? When will liberals admit they see blacks as nothing but criminals?

better give up that reefer, degenerate

>stop and frisk is bad

Not an argument.

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324063304578525850909628878

If he's in jail (where he belongs) he can hardly commit more crimes, retard.

Cool. Anyone who works in a downtown with a drugged up and violent google problem should support stop and frisk because it works.

The absurdly disproportionate crime rate justifies it. We wouldn't need such extreme measures if blacks weren't so extremely violent.

Cruz supports stop and frisk too. If you aren't a nigger you will benefit from this law.

DUDE GIVE UP YOUR LIBERTY FOR """""""""""""""""""""""""""SECURITY""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" LMAO

INSTEAD OF NIGGERS MUGGING YOU, POLICE WILL MUG YOU LMAO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews

Fuck I'm white and I get frisked almost every time I go for a walk. This is bad

Shove your imported ideology up your ass, Goldberg.

>Complains that suspects get medical treatment and legal representation
>Wants to implement stop and frisk

Basically a vote for Donald is a vote for a police state.

>Waiting for bootlicker flames now..

>What do you have to hide
into the trash you go

>AM I BEING DETAINED??@!?

Ah are you *finally* starting to see then?

what the fuck.

That's the worst hybrid I've ever seen.

I've seen rat dogs better looking than this fucking monster.

donald trump isn't a politician at all retard

Fucking this.
>Not realizing that stop and frisk will just fuel more chimpouts..

When your a zookeeper, your zoo isn't going to run well when you abuse the animals..

Kill yourself Antifa faggot

>shekel grabber

thats exactly what being a jew is

#JebSurge

>imported ideology
die collectivist parasite

Are you a real retard or a fake retard?

Only lolbertarians can come up with an -ist/-ism term and at the Same time decry being called racists and then going on to say that a well functioning society requires discrimination. When will you fags understand that the only way to keep a diverse society with tons of fucking variables safe from these variables is an enforcement well above some abstract idea of "reasonable"? You can't cry "muh police state" when lolbertards' brand of open borders got us in the predicament of needing a police state. People can't be put into boxes or brought down to just digits. Just takes a couple of variables to cause mass chaos. Calling trump a statist is about as meaningful as calling him a racist. In fact, what the fuck are you going to do about either? He's winning. People are ready for a police state that is ready to whip the ghettos into shape. Leaving the ghettos to their own devices has brought us to the point where it's now open season on white people. And I say all this as a Hispanic. Lolbertards kys

>you can't justify it
watch me

>googles commit 50% of violent crime, but make up only 13% of the population

Nah faggot, you're time has come to an end. Now the RWDS will be out to get degenerate googles and skypes like yourself.

>Natsoc is AUTHORITARIAN

We knew we wouldn't like it, but it's necessary.. for now.
But only if it does our bidding.

Agreed. So close to quads!

My car was stolen and my gun was discharged during a convenient store robbery where the cashier was injured. Gun was found first at about 3:30 in the morning, before I found my empty parking spot in the morning and reported my car. It was by far the worst experience of my life to be brought in on suspicion of some absolutely Google tier crime.
Guns get stolen, this happens, and fuck you for trying to frame the issue as a 2A one.

Just because Democrats keep shooting each other doesn't mean that we should be profiling based on political affiliation! God you are such a bunch of hateful fags when the normies find out they're going to be mad

So muslims too? Good.

Ok..

Are they seriously fucking with our dubz now?

So when are these fucks going to attack Israel?

They only take shit that you shouldn't have like illegal firearms, drugs, etc. You crybaby. This won't effect you unless you break the law.

>pretending stop-and-frisk is bad

vdare.com/articles/stop-and-frisk-and-voter-id-racism-card-looking-a-little-dog-eared

>Stop-and-frisk was a crucial part of the package of law enforcement measures implemented by New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani that saved the city. Under David Dinkins, who preceded Giuliani, murders averaged about 2,000 a year. There were 714 murders in New York the year Giuliani left office. Continuing Giuliani`s policing techniques, Mayor Michael Bloomberg`s New York had only 419 murders last year.

>Just during his first year in office, Giuliani`s policies cut the murder rate an astonishing 20 percent. Thirty-five percent of the crime drop nationwide from 1993 to 1995 was attributable solely to the reduction of crime in New York City during Giuliani`s first year in office. (The New York Times hailed this remarkable achievement with an article headlined, “New York City Crime Falls but Just Why Is a Mystery.” [By Clifford Krauss, January 01, 1995]

>Ann Coulter
>August 15, 2013, 3:03 am

Fuck off bootlicker, I hope you get shot while "resisting arrest" because of a poorly trained cop with an itchy trigger finger.

I'm not anti cop, but they have enough power as it is, the job of the police is to enforce the law within the confines of the constitution. The constitution is the law for the cops. So you support the cops breaking he law?

>whip the ghettos into shape
not how it fucking works. the only way to help them is let them help theirselves

>seizure of something illegal is theif

lol kys faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=MLHggwC2yiw

KILL IT WITH FIRE

wtf i hate trump now

This

No he's not, he just said he isn't voting for Hillary nor any independents but will absolutely vote dumbass

Why just endorse stop and frisk? why not just have random searches of your house? You shouldn't mind having the police go through your things whenever they want..

Anything seized during an illegal search is not admissible in court.

>here's a faggy meme vine to support my """argument"""

>He's totally not another Israeli shill guys

This. FUCK NEW YORK. FUCK TRUMP.

I still kind of hope he beats Hillary but I'm not voting for nation-wide TSA pat downs. Why even bother being America at that point. Just fuck my shit up.

#JebbaTheHut4Life

GET A WARRANT FAT FUCK

haha lets give up MORE of our freedoms so we can be SAFE more xD

Googles been helping themselves. Helping themselves to welfare. Helping themselves to destroying property. Helping themselves to breaking into stores and looting. Helping themselves to beating the shit out of innocent people, and then crying genocide when they get shot.

You're a retard if you think any human with a IQ of

>he leaves the house
>implying anyone who isnt worth a bullet to the skull will even interact with a cop in their lifetime

If you don't live in a nigger infested shithole you don't have anything to worry about.

If you do live in one you have bigger problems famalam.

>don't reply if you're not American

Hello faggot.

>Getting arrested
>Resisting arrest

Googles gonna goog

>implying Stop-and-Frisk doesn't work
>implying niggers need to be treated like humans

New Yorker here... Trump is always right!

By making stop and frisk LEGAL. Then it wouldn't be ILLEGAL, now would it you flaming nigger faggot.

if a cop stopped me for literally no reason and tried to frisk me, i'd tell him to fuck off. night in jail>not standing up for yourself

if you think the main job of a country is to """"protect""""" it's people, you're a fucking pussy who wants a nanny state

Oh no, the police might search me and find my workplace ID badge and pictures of my kids. 1984 has truly arrived.

>Only bad people interact with the cops

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475

It can't be legal unless you amend the constitution

I think you meant googles

I wonder if your answer would be different if you lived in a country filled to the brim with armed niggers who all hate white people.

Stop in frisk today
Random house searches tomorrow
>All for your safety!!!

Good police need to start targeting the people who are committing crimes. The reason they disproportionatly patrol ghettos and other areas like them is because those are the areas criminals reside and commit crimes. If you aren't gang banging or trafficking drugs then you have nothing to worry about if a cop stops you and frisks you. If you don't like it chances are you are part of the problem and belong in jail.

What i think is funny is how all these liberals are crying desperately for Obama to Federalize the Police. hahahahaha. you idiots. If you think you have a hard time with local and state cops, wait till you cant even raise a lawsuit because they're backed by federal spooks.
Theyre not going to get BETTER training. Just more sensitivity training. which isnt going to help itchy trigger fingers. lol.
It seriously wont do anything but make it worse and add power to the Fat Bloated Government.
hahahaha. Liberals that hate cops but support Obamas Federal Police Force make me laugh.

Problem is you'll spend more than a night in jail, you might post bond but then you need to pay a lawyer, you'll then having an arrest record too. But if you piss of the cop, you might end up in the morgue instead of jail.

ex NY fag here, daily reminder, NYC LITERALLY has a small army to police a single city. While it might help keep the crime down in NYC it has pushed it to the 5 boroughs like nothing else. You cant apply the pressure everywhere without pops is all Im saying.

Crime rate throughout the united States has been in steady decline since the mid 80s. Causation does not equal correlation.

i am trans-ethnic so im allowed to post

braise jebus :D:D:D

Wtf? I hate trump now

>Anyone that doesn't worship my market totem is a communist.
You first bolshevik.

It's almost as though the narrative of white on black violence is false but some cops fuck up occasionally anyway.

If you haven't noticed this is CTR attempting to get people to stop voting for Trump. They think Cred Forums is like it was back in 2012/13 when Loltarians were big into posting here.

Sorry CTR faggots. Trump will be crowned King.

african-american isn't an ethnic group, they're just africans that happen to be american citizens. if they were italian they would be african-italian or some stupid shit like that.

just call them black, africans, or niggers.

The police will know better than to waste their time patting down white guys in khakis and casual button ups who are just going to work.

They will have to search a few of us just to prove they're not "racist" but I'll gladly let some cop give me a quick pat down if it means more googs will get randomly searched and have their weapons seized.

do i unironically have to explain why you're wrong or are you just bunch of democrat voters who suddenly decided to go on the trump train. because you have the same mentality the democrats have.

What's wrong with stopping nigs to check them?

Shills like you don't understand that the rest of us will be fine with it. Only applies to nigs and spics, not whites.

It also led to a drop in "hey yo gurl why you wit dat white boi" since hanging out on the corner might get your weed taken away.

Let me guess, you think the State's purpose is to oppress people.

Get the fuck out of here you faggot anarchy edgy teen fag lord.

No shit.

You really think the cops are going to waste their time patting down soccer mom's and business dad's in nice neighborhoods?

Stop falling for the media narrative.

OMG ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A BOOTLICKER I BET BLACKS WILL TOTALLY GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER AND BE LESS VIOLENT IF WE LEAVE THEM ALONE AMIRITE???

Suicide is your friend.

"Stop-and-Frisk" is Marxist propaganda. They ask suspicious looking people a couple questions. No physical interaction, and thus no actual frisking, is involved.

TSA does the same shit in airports.

Terribly true - CTR knows the false poll "data" shit isn't working, so they now role play as lolbertarians to try a new angle, but are years too late as you noted.

He's just trying to get the black vote, Hillary will do a lot more damage then Trump ever will at disarming the police

For retards on stop and frisking, the homicide rate has already doubled in chicago

npr.org/2016/03/11/469974819/chicago-murder-rate-spikes-less-aggressive-policing-blamed

If a nigger cop told Cred Forums to drop to his knees, frisked him, took off his pants, and did an anal search right on the street, he would comply without complaining.

listen German, the state exists in our country to protect and fulfill the BASIC (notice how i say basic) needs of a free society. That's how it is in America.
It is not, however, there to CODDLE you and give you "free money".

Boo hoo hoooooo
> its all about them google votes, SON.

Good. Catch criminal scum.

>153 replies
>still no source that mentions stop and frisk

>They ask suspicious looking people a couple questions. No physical interaction

but that's not stop and frisking.

someone already linked an article where trump backtracks on his statements and says only chicago will enforce stop and frisk. there's that.

but there's still a bunch of faggot weak parasite cucks on this board that unironically support search and seizure

What the fuck is the point?

>"Hey you look suspicious! Let me ask you some questions."
>"A'ight."
>"Are you a criminal?!"
>"Naw."
>"Ok mister, you're free to go!"

CTR is getting better at this. 5/10

Alternatively,

>pull over Tyrone
>smell weed
>search his possessions and find drugs, illegal guns, etc.
>another one goes to jail and the public is saved the trouble

Safety and protection are literally the most basic needs in a society. Without a state enforcing law and public order, the you have a bunch of Somalia tier warlords raping, stealing, and killing. Nobody is going to engage in civil society if they are constantly living in fear of lawlessness.

>putting someone in jail for consuming a drug
>putting someone in jail for owning a firearm

>putting someone in jail for consuming a drug
Yes.

>putting someone in jail for illegally owning a firearm
Yes.

you got about five seconds to show me that hole

from BUCCI

>lawlessness
where did i say i want to destroy the state? I am clearly for a 'limited state'. shit like Search and seizure is going over the line and is a threat to our liberty.

not an argument

"illegal" firearms are also a meme

We have laws you dumb faggot. Follow them or go to jail.

>b-b-but muh weed
fuck off stoner