Riot webms

In lieu of Charlotte riots can we get a riot WebM or general chimpout webm thread going. I lost all mine on a phone reset.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFHhrV8Zh-k
twitter.com/trustpunch?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474570884958.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=hmbFF4OQE_c
youtube.com/watch?v=kMi7Jkay0fY
youtube.com/watch?v=wtA6Fnft9DY
youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho
youtube.com/channel/UCJg9wBPyKMNA5sRDnvzmkdg
youtube.com/watch?v=zoJYM3krDWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow that is badass. Just like resident evil!

fucking googles

The race war has arrived to Charlotte but where are the Cred Forumslacks I wonder

Considering the fact that nigger crownd is trying to kill whites, it's about time you buy a car like this

That's the general idea.

This is fucken gold

>niggers are actually getting someone like me to root for cops

weeeeeeeew i can only imagine what bubbas are thinking.

Its almost as if once they realzie people would rather run over them then put up with their nigger shit they stop blocking street? hmmmm I propose we make this SOP in all situation in which their are no cop present

jacking off to trannies. we need to start organizing irl. pol/ armed militia wing (non violent of course) and a legit political party wing modeled after Hezbollah.

Americans don't know how to riot.
Everything is fake in america.

If there are no cops present blocking a street for a protest then it is an unlawful assembly and SOP anyway.

google in white thingz btfo

Are they trying to destroy a statue of a white guy? Think about that, they're destroying a piece of art that represents modern technology, health and advancement, an attempt to bring them out of the dark ages, and they're destroying it before going home to their mud hut.

Niggers are beyond help.

There is a version of this with doom music playing in background

Remember a couple of years ago when a google snatched a leftist purse at a riot but the skype leftists friends tried to make out like it was whiteys fault?
Did we ruin her? If she's still around we should definitely finish the job.

anyone got any from last night?

more happenings tonight?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFHhrV8Zh-k
Better version

This was it. A google snatching a skype purse but the skypes lied about it
(((Caitlin Goldblatt)))

Fuck that shit, I'd skirt those fuckers.

source please. whats the context about that one?

This bitch is still spreading shit.
twitter.com/trustpunch?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I wish I knew. I looks like South Africa or maybe South America to me.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474570884958.webm

here is this video:

Hahaha when watching this my first thought was this looks like he's playing IRL DOOM

Shit, these guys are fucking retarded

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=hmbFF4OQE_c

Libertarians btfo.
I know that feel, I've always disliked the police state but I'm not a moron who defends criminal googles.

Is this that race riot i hear about?

Benny_Hill.mp3

Holy shit look at all those limp-wristed nu-males.

I can't even fathom how THIS MANY PEOPLE thought it would be a good idea to stand in the middle of a freeway.

Like a few, sure... but god damn that's a lot of nogs

check this out it involves a giant propane tank and korean zerg rushing

youtube.com/watch?v=kMi7Jkay0fY

I've been trying for months. You degenerates are fucking hopeless.

live stream sauce?

Who is that statue?

One man army

lol getting redpilled so hard i kind of feel bad

They love that shit. They blocked the San Francisco Bay bridge last MLK day.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtA6Fnft9DY

I think it slowed down because people started losing their shit and running them over.

Fox 10 Phoenix and NoThiefsAllowed always seem to have a stream going when shit like this happens. There will also be number of threads about if it happens again.
youtube.com/watch?v=MKjSzH455Ho

How legal is it for cars to just plow through the protesters? Just 70 mph straight through the congo line?

Oh, here's the Fox 10 channel
youtube.com/channel/UCJg9wBPyKMNA5sRDnvzmkdg

depends I would guess if your car gets swarmed you feared for life?

Is this from Charlotte?

Hehehe this is one hell of a vine take. This cop is 10/10 BAMF.

Sometimes it's the only way to learn what those google's will do if you relax around them.

fuck those fags that stopped

Kek. Its like those computer games where hordes of brainless monsters come out of the corner of the maps and run at you and you keep shooting till you die.

>trolling

>charges against Tyrone dropped because he a good boy

IT WASNT ME MAN, IT WASNT ME, fucking idiots

there's no situation where you can run over somebody and not be in deep shit

lol that nigger threw the purse when the cops saw him running with it and started saying "it wasn't me!!" when they had him on the ground
the stupidity boggles my fucking mind sometimes

It must be Cecil Rhodes. Googles have been protesting against that too. Ironically, one of the leaders had a Rhodes Foundation scholarship.

> Ntokozo Qwabe is a South African Rhodes Scholar who was one of the founders of the Rhodes Must Fall campaign at Oxford University.
> His subsequent comments following the 2015 Paris attacks and behaviour towards a white waitress in South Africa were criticised in news and social media, leading to a petition for his removal from Oxford which was rejected by the university.
> He has rejected accusations of hypocrisy for receiving money from the Rhodes scholarship scheme, claiming that he is merely recovering wealth stolen from Africans by Rhodes during the colonial period.

Fuck googles, seriously.

>retarded libtard side victim of darwinism walks against post and drops over
>OMG THEY KILLED ONE OF OUR GUYS WITH ANTI BARREL SMOKE GRENADE 2m far away from him

that was a flash bang and they can srsly fuck you up

never gets old.

Isn't this the preview for siege rainbow 6?
run forest run

Wrong.

'fear for your life' and self-defense are both valid reasons to mow down protestors.

The second one of them jumps on your hood you get to mow through the crowd.

it's still not legal. only way for that to be acceptable is if your life is in direct danger. then it could be counted as self defense provided it was the only way out.

now with that stated, a person could do some serious damage if they built a license plate holder that flips over to a fake and wore a mask when driving through.

oh my trips

the rigidly extended arm indicates that the person in question has been severely knocked for a loop

yeah try it and see what the court says. even if you managed to get out of criminal charges you'll still be liable for civil penalties

Every time one of these events happens, I ask for help finding a death count, and no one helps me. I refuse to believe no one dies at these things.

Sorry goy, the only person who died is the one we saw on camera. :

>Korean car
nice touch

it's likely the shock forced the poor sap into a seizure. cop couldn't have known it would happen, but they'd get blamed anyways.

white south africans during the fall of apartheid

There's worse ways to get redpilled

if you cant mow them down cant you just coast through them at like 2 mph? Pretty sure they wouldnt be able to stop the car and injuries would only happen if they threw themselves under a tire or something. What they're doing is completely illegal and I know two wrongs don't make a right but there has to be a way for a driver to just get through legally

this needs hitmarkers and a yellow"+50"

Sweet, I love twin-stick shooters! What game?

>cyka
kek

because you're the person inside the giant moving piece of metal, and because operating a giant moving piece of metal is not a right you are held to a higher standard of responsibility.

any lawyer worth his salt would argue that you continuing to move despite knowing you're injuring people is deliberate malice and now you're facing attempted murder charges

but the courts aside, what do you think your insurance company is going to think about your newfound passion for running people over? they aren't exactly known for their merciful dispositions

This makes me want to put nails in my slam rifle.

Hey cousin, let's go bowling!

Nigga you get shot here.

Anything cool happen in Charlotte?

sure thing James

Baltimore

Been watching protests as of recent?

If you think I'm regarding police force, you're gravely mistaken.

Is this the new AvP?

I know this is a webm thread but does anyone have the pic of the fat masked bitch and that little cuck? Preferably one where the cuck is looking at the camera.

Thats not how you "ghost ride da whip"

you just know she had to carry that shit around with her because it'd piss her dad off and every other white man she resents in her life.

good stuff, thanks for the share

Zerg rushing. My sides.

>I lost all mine on a phone reset.
>phoneposting
kys scumbag

>Not a single one keeps driving
Such a cuck country
>60% white and falling rapidly
HAHAHAHAH

White riot - I wanna riot White riot - a riot of my own !

youtube.com/watch?v=zoJYM3krDWQ

HOLY FUCK SWORDS

How expensive are those ultra noise cop vans because they look pretty effective

This is based, we need more cavalry charges.

Disgusting skype.