THE JESUIT CONSPIRACY

This thread is going to be the redpill thread on the Jesuit conspiracy

often times on youtube I see people commenting about how 'the jesuits' are the ones who rule the world

in my humble pollack opinion, the idea of the jesuit conspiracy is simply a jewish cover

read and understand the following:

> Economic Communism and Political Fascism in the American Empire

> Creating International Anti-Jewish Fury

>Creating International Anti-Americanism

>Depression, Anarchy, Race War, Martial Law, Foreign War and Invasion

>Destruction of the Empire’s “heretic” Protestants, Baptists and Jews as well as “liberal” Roman Catholics Pursuant to:

> The Jesuit Conspiracy. The Secret Plan of the Order,

>The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion,

>The Jesuit Oath and The Council of Trent

>“The Jew Room”

Notice how the entirety of the conspiracy is basically 'no goyim! it's the jesuits! they're the reason you think that the jews are bad!'

what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/Jesuits.html
israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=1yUQh3SKq5A
youtube.com/watch?v=DtfmN9gGg4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not to mention the things that apparently the jesuits control:
>Jesuit Medica: Biowarfare and Genocide

>The American Medical and Dental Associations

>The Food & Drug Administration

>Rome’s Holy Office of the Inquisition Under Other Names

All of these things are observably more so controlled by the jews than by Roman Catholics.

I have heard this conspiracy on conspiracy shows as well. One's that coincidentally never mention the jews.

To me it's a way to deflect any blame from the jews. If you are conspiratorial minded, but you still have white guilt, then you are susceptible to believing in this conspiracy.

Do you guys think that's what it's for?

Because if you see someone blaming the Jesuits for something, and you go 'no, it's the Jews' they will say 'ha! that's part of the jesuit conspiracy!'

as if the jesuit conspiracy is larger than the jewish conspiracy.

What do?

YEA I see these libcucks all the time who basically think that the Catholic Church rules over the world!

Once someone believes in the Jesuit conspiracy, you can't convince them of the Jews, because your arguments have been built into the Jesuit conspiracy.

What a (((coincidence)))

You're in deep trouble mister.

yet if you allow them to gain ideological ground, by say 'ok, let's say that the jesuits DO have control of some things' then you won't be able to convince them of the jews.

They even mention the jesuits offhandedly on TV

and regardless of how many jews are obviously in control of things, people seek to believe a conspiracy that doesn't include the jews.

How do we break this.

In pretty sure if Catholics ruled the world secretly it would be fairly obvious.

>Christian churches
>not just expansion packs for Judaism

the jesuits subverted the vatican in the 17th century

jews hate christians

Jesuits are clearly the good guys you atheist queers. Deus vult.

Yet I see people commenting on this all the time. And when I say 'that's not how you spell jews' They will obivously not believe me, they will think i'm a jesuit agent. Cred Forums doesn't blame the jews based on a conspiracy theory, it's a natural outcome of the method which their religion and ethnic ties play out.

That's the thing with conspiracys though.

I don't know. I can't tell where this conspiracy theory came from.

they do hate christians. But that doesn't mean that we should be christians. The only reason they hate christians is because it's the most monolithic opposition to their rule, and the holy book contains within it redpills on the jews.

If there was a much more power-giving religion for whites they would hate that even more. It's not just the fact that it's Christianity. It's the fact that christanity for the most part tries to stop degeneracy, and leaves in the goyim an ideological grounding for morality.

I realize that, what I'm saying is what do we do about it?

It's obvious that it's there so that anybody who is blaming the jews can be cast away as a jesuit agent

and since libcuck secular types really hate christianity, they are all too eager to believe this conspiracy.

libcucks think 'the vatican is worth trillions of dollars! so they must have control of everything! this proves why I hate my dad!

For the record I believe the Jesuits AND the Jews are all I league with the same, Luciferian agenda.

>inb4 you just don't know the real lucifer, maaaan
>inb4 it's just a translation man, LIGHTen up.

>Luciferian agenda
>he literally calls the christian and jewish conspiracy 'luciferian'

Why would you describe the two entities which you call a conspiracy within their own paradigm?

How can luciferian exist if christians and jews are not what they say? then luciferian wouldn't even exist

We already know Jesuit conspiracies are literally Jewish memes and the fact that you made this thread indicates you're a massive newfag

>that ID

I was a Jesuit. Spent over a year in a monastery in Syria back in 05 studying under a brother called Paulo Dall'Oglio.

He gave his life after being expelled from Syria, by sneaking back into Raqqa to have talks with Isis about a peaceful solution to their problem.

Those fucking sand niggers either beheaded him or else have been keeping him secretly captive for almost a decade. There's been conflicting reports.

All he tried to do was help. I hate those fucking dune coons more than words can describe. Absolute degenerate barbarians.

Wtf I love this guy now

Going into Seminary to become a Jesuit in January. Dues Vult, brothers!

>newfag

bitch i;m a newfag from 2008 sorry I don't sit in my mom's basement and monitor Cred Forums all day everyday

Is there anything that differentiates jesuits from other catholics?

>Jesuit conspiracy
I bet you brain-to-brain with Brent Spiner, schizo

Nice digits

There are two groups in this world: the general public and the elite. Cred Forumstards blindly put everything on the back of skypes while Jesuits, Masons, jews and royalty/bloodlines all conspire together in this global con because they are all satanists in disguise in their high-ups.

People are so blind to the occult that they can't see what's truly taking place, namely Obama setting himself for staying in the white house in 2017.

I just prefer not to have the board shitted up even more than it is. Anti Jesuit shit was burried a long time ago and my autism grants me a cringe level experience you will never know in this life or the next.

People say this all of the time

it's not going to happen. If you udnerstand anything about the nature of power, you would get that, but instead you'd rather blindly believe a bunch of conspiracy theories.

Whether some goyim are traitors or not, the jews lead this merry band of 'satanists.' Saying 'satanists' only confuses the issue.

it's the old 'anecdotes' argument. Oh, there are some goyim who care more about money, therefore it's a band of satanists instead of jews! No. A huge majority are jews. Just because there are a few goyim who are in on it too, doesn't change the facts, just as just because there's a few niggers who are smart doesn't change the rule that niggers are dumb.

I don't know what you're talking about or who brent spiner is.

Yes a few.

The were originally a military arm of the Vatican and worked to forcibly convert the sand niggers to a more enlightened life.

These days they're still spies for the catholic church and report back to the Vatican on human rights abuses in dangerous regions. You have to vow your life to the Pope, you don't abandon your mission no matter the.personal cost.

It's also far more spiritual than regular Christianity. They follow the spiritual practices of Saint Ignatius, and are basically a mystical sect.

It's a pretty good fit for most of Cred Forums to be honest.

More info for you here.

gotquestions.org/Jesuits.html

Thank you for some sense ITT.

Jesuits, Jews, Masons, OTO, ONA, Golden Dawn, Theosophists, New Agers, Gnostics, Rosicrucians, Discordians, all of em serve the same entity in 9000 buttfuckingly different ways.

But it's all the same.

I don't care.

If you had read the thread, instead of bitching about it and blaming your autism, you would know that I am not posting any anti jesuit shit.

Instead, you'd rather act like you're fucking better than me because you read a few words and can't control your emotions.

>conspiracy
>about magical beings
take it to /x/ faggot

I came across some info that said the jesuits and zionists jews are the same, two different hands of the same thing. I do believe that it was the Jesuits who convinced the jews to use the "star of david". Both use the cube... I mean, star. It's a sacred symbol. Fuck em all.

>oy vey we buried the truth years ago
>why is it resurfacing now

Eat shit Jesuit cunt.

So your particular brand of religion is the only right one?

that's what you're saying?

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

HOLY SHIT

FUCK YOU

>so subversive of you

BLACK POPE
>BLACK POPE
BLACK POPE
>BLACK POPE
BLACK POPE
>BLACK POPE

I did read the thread, probably more than you. The truth is what I said before This was long ago put to rest as jidf tier shilling. The fact that it is here is an eyesore. Perhaps you should lurk more

I don't even think they're that bad

I think they're just a small arm of the jews.

again

I'm not saying the jesuits are conspiratorially controlling the world. They have absolutely insignificant amounts of power in comparison to the jews.

Conspiracy theories are one thing. But if you follow the money; if you follow the power, it's not a conspiracy theory anymore it's an observation.

The jesuits are not a powerful entity.

jesuits wuz good boyz dey dindu nuffin.

Unlike a closeted basement dwelling faggot like you, I actually wanted to go out and explore the world and my personal beliefs.

Yes.

anintroductiontogod.com

>Creating International Anti-Jewish Fury
are you an evangelical rapture bunny or a kike? If there were a jesuit section devoted to fighting jewry, i'd have become a fucking priest.

What power do jesuits have, asshole? they are certainly scum,but how many news papers, movie studios, and news stations do they own?

The jesuits and "liberation theology" are a cancer, but NOTHING on the scale of the Jews. In fact, since Vatican II, the entire Church has been cucked.
Allow my friend Israel Shamir to explain:
"In 1965, the Roman Catholic Church entered a perestroika[i]. These were the halcyon days of the Vatican II when the modernizers uprooted the foundations of tradition hoping to update the faith and to fit it into the new Jewish-friendly narrative of modernity; in plain prose, the bishops wanted to be loved by the liberal press.
The ever-watchful Jews used the opportunity and pushed the bishops to decommission St Simon of Trent. They were happy to oblige: already in bizarre ritual, the Church leaders had found the Jews free from guilt for Crucifixion of Christ while admitting the Church’s guilt for persecution of Jews; the crucifixion of an Italian baby was a small matter compared with this reversal. In a hasty decision, the bishops ruled that the confessions of the killers were unacceptable because obtained under torture, and thus the accused were innocent, while the young martyr was anything but. His cult was discontinued and forbidden, and the remains of the martyred child were removed and dumped in a secret place to avoid resumption of pilgrimage."
israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm

Again. Read the thread faggot.

I already said what you are claiming. You still yet claim that I am saying the jesuits are conspiratorial in control. When, AGAIN, if you had read the thread, I am saying it's obviously a jewish shill attempt, and I was asking for suggestions for how to counter it

Fuck you autists will be the first to go on the day of the rope. Fucking sick minded faggots.

read

the

thread

>Hillary wins in rigged election
>Mike 'Who?' Pence fake death allegedly perpetrated by (((ISIS))) or any other mean to get him out of VP seat
>Create chaos from fake terrorist attacks to take away our weapons, physical and verbal
>Hillary names Ellen as VP
>Ellen has an affair with Michaelle Obama while Barack begins his sex change after admitting faggotry.
>Hillary dies from Bill taking back her life force
>Trans interracial ménage à trois in the White House/dispose of Ellen
>Obama in White House as first lady
>NWO in full effect

IF you want an idea of how much "power" the Jesuits have, last year the NYT ("Jew Snake Crimes") tracked down 187 niggers who were descended from slaves Georgetown sold over 200 years ago.

And just like that, Georgetown-- the "most powerful" and well-regarded academic Jesuit institution on earth had their reputation, their finances, their donors, their everything GUTTED by a kike newspaper.

Now, tell me again how much "power" the jesuits have?

I read it, and my conclusion is, you're a fucking idiot not worth of my time. Do some fucking research before you bring bullshit topics here next time, huh dumbass?

hmm

makes complete sense.

it's not liek for all of history the jewish conspiracy has worked because of extremely low time preference, a willingness to wait decades, even generations, to acquire necessary power through subtle maneuvering

but this time? They're going to do something that would obviously cause a civil war. Why? because.

serioiusly

(((all the signs are there)))

and there's nothing we can do about it!

people grant to the jews undue influence; and almost supernatural powers. It can all be explained by waiting and accruing power. But instead people would rather blindly follow a conspiracy website.

No, they won't do that. No, they won't assassinate trump. If trump wins, they will simply pull back and push on other fronts. They are in absolutely no rush. They would not risk losing all power for a power move.

>anintroductiontogod.com
oh yeah, this random website got it right after two thousand years, just like joseph smith and muhammed corrected everything for everyone also

Call them JIDF. Because they are.

you haven't read the thread

your autism is showing.

so desperate for your little rush of dopamine from your witty internet comeback ;)

I realize they don't have power. If you had read the thread you would know that. I said it in literally the first fucking post.

fucking autists

I can't wait to genocide you worthless self absorbed fucks

you don't deserve to live. You think you're void of emotions but you're just void of an ability to understand how much of a faggot you are.

do you think that the jesuit conspiracists are all jidf?

that's what I was wondering too. I'm sure there's a few daddy hating goys in there. But everytime I see anything on the internet power related, there's always one in the comments calling it the jesuits.

fuckin pisses me off.

There should be a better website that outlines the jewish control. A well done one.

If you want to delve deeper into Jesuit consparicy theories Jack t.chick is the man for you.

>Society of Jesus
>Jesus was a jew
>Jesuits are jews

That rat-faced look.

Holy shit get the fuck out faggot

Are you illiterate?

Fucking read the thread.

You just saw the word Jesuit and took out your pre made faggot response to shit up this thread

It's actually a book my nig, made free for your consumption. It makes compelling arguments and invites you to check its work and provides you tools to do so. It helps you translate the Hebrew and Greek recover what (((translators))) and (((popular opinion))) have left out over time.

It's easy to dismiss something without reading, but it certainly isn't wise. I study religions and the occult every day my dude. This site has the best arguments I've ever found.

Tim Kaine, Jesuit. White Genocide advocate.
youtube.com/watch?v=1yUQh3SKq5A

Arguments about what

I mean, yea there are some fraternities made for goyim to project the power of the jews

Nobody's arguing that.

youtube.com/watch?v=DtfmN9gGg4Y