GUYS GET IN

GUYS GET IN

NOT A SHILL HERE, THIS IS THE HOTTEST NEW MEME

We're going to make the name of one of the biggest tech companies in the world synonymous with the word NIGGER! I repeat I'm not a shill.

Sure, you might be thinking, what with net neutrality and freedom of speech on the internet becoming hot button issues these days, that agitating one of the world's largest corporations, that has the ability to aggressively lobby the government, and in the case of protecting it's name and image, has a vital interest in doing so, might be a bad idea. Well, you're wrong.

Making the name Google synonymous with the word nigger is freaking H-I-Larious, and is seriously all in good fun. And just like our Alt-Right overlord Milo says "Pol is just boys being boys". And he couldn't be more (alt)right ;)

And who could possibly hate us for that? There is not one single person or group of people that would take offence, or have taken offence, in the past, to what Cred Forums believes or the things that Cred Forums does. Heh, just like this hilarious new meme that we've concocted.

Haha, Nigger. Google. Praise Kek, right guys?

And remember, I'm not a shill.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/googletown
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/statement-on-proposed-changes-Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=sWtlaQ3G4Eg
twitter.com/CloudGearLearn/status/778794776401440768
gizoogle.net/
takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neck yourself faggot

It's Cred Forums's greatest idea yet!

>now that people are looking we need to look good for them

it's time to go back

It's impossible that someone would try and take advantage of us!

And we have Kek on our side.

Praise him!

stupid skype.

Fucking google

I thought shart was Cred Forums's greatest idea...

This will make us millions!

fucking googles ahaha

I don't even know what to believe anymore. This is a fucked up level of shillseption

this feels like a forced meme

Praise Kek! Let it be so.

Google.

Why can't we just go back to roody poo?

Fucking googles

We need another holocaust

>1488

Get wasted on a stupid google shill.

Trying too hard, shill

It's not really funny to me and just strikes me as a really fucking stupid idea.

The kind of thing that might benefit people that hate Cred Forums more than help us in any way. And the almost kind of fervor the fags in those threads have for pushing this doesn't seem right to me.

>We're going to make the name of one of the biggest tech companies in the world synonymous with the word NIGGER
HOLY FUCK THIS IS GENIUS

It's totally forced but that doesn't mean it'll be funny

also holy shit, heliing at those digits pham

>thread after thread being made on the same Google shit

Hmm, I really don't know why you would think that

We need to spread this to all the other boards. We need Google vidya memes for Cred Forums and etc

>what they get will be what they intend

xD

>a fucking leaf

>GUYS GET IN
NOT A SHILL HERE, THIS IS THE HOTTEST NEW MEME
We already know you're a shill.
Piss off nigger

>literally PGing curse words

>hottest new meme

The reassurance is telling you Jew tools. ;^)

We've already adopted it lad

new spicy meme

Irony level over 9000

DO NOT FALL FOR THE SHILLS AGENDA! THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH THIS ON US POL! STAY WOKE! RESIST! DO NOT LET THEM CENSOR US!

THEY WILL CALL YOU BAITERS AND TROLLS!

IT IS ALL A RUSE TO MAKE YOU NIGGERS GIVE UP ON USING THE TERM!

DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO THERE TACTICS! THEY WANT TO FORCIBLY STOP AND CONTROL YOU THROUGH SUBVERSION OF TEXT AND MEMERY.

DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!

DO NOT LET THEM WIN!!!

>piss off google

XD fixed ;)

>google wallet

Google we're going to fucking ruin your image for attempting censorship and you can't stop us.

>t. google skype
Stop using nigger, fagget

i think it's not that catchy, but its interesting to see (((certain people))) in a pants-shitting panic to convince everyone not to do it

FUCK OFF MUHAMMED NO ONE LIKES YOU NIGGER

We'll all be Google rich!

>google we're going to give you ammo to use against us in the war for censorship
>wait, i am google, why did i just refer to myself as a seperate entity?
>oh right, shill

XD fixed ;)

Dont use it on Cred Forums, stupid newfags!

Google used in place of nigger was birthed and used on the youtube livestreams of the riots last night by Cred Forums since saying nigger on YT is big bad meanie stuff.

Reminds me

predicted by DG?

nice flag, google

PLEBBIT COLONY
reddit.com/r/googletown
TREND GOOGLE ON TWITTER
#googlelivesmatter

i'm finally done with this board

this is fucking retarded

you're all god damned 12 year olds

shut up you fucking goog

we just silly boys just bein silly. we aint doin nuhtin wrong. need more money for dem 4chins

Look at this google trying to Correct the Record™.

get a load of this google

Fuck off, this has exactly zero chance of working and I'm not going to censor myself for the sake of libshits. Niggers.

I know it's fucking sad this new generation of redditors are killing this site more and more each day wiht this shit. fucking kikes.

I'm glad you added kek to your satire.

I've always suspected that was being pushed by outside influences as well.

fucking googs man

Whatya doin, yo google skypes? It's unstoppable now!

decent flag for a worthless google

Go neck yourself, google.

DO NOT FOLLOW ALONG WITH THESE SHILLING KIKES AND NIGGERS THEY 'WANT' YOU TO GIVE UP THE WORD AS PART OF THERE NEW CAMPAIGN TO RID US OF THE TERM!!!

DO NOT GIVE IN RESIST!

THEY CANNOT FORM PROPER REBUTTALS AND WILL INSTEAD KEEP FORCING THIS SHIT UNTIL YOU SUBMIT!

DO NOT FALL FOR THERE KIKERY Cred Forums STAND TOGETHER AGAINST THESE NIGGERS!

Milo is a skype double google

>not trying to offend niggers
>kek I'm not a shill
Ok Hillary, you can go back to practicing for the debates now

You don't sound like a shill at all.

DO NOT FOLLOW ALONG WITH THESE SHILLING KIKES AND NIGGERS THEY 'WANT' YOU TO GIVE UP THE WORD AS PART OF THERE NEW CAMPAIGN TO RID US OF THE TERM!!!

DO NOT GIVE IN RESIST!

THEY CANNOT FORM PROPER REBUTTALS AND WILL INSTEAD KEEP FORCING THIS SHIT UNTIL YOU SUBMIT!

DO NOT FALL FOR THERE KIKERY Cred Forums STAND TOGETHER AGAINST THESE NIGGERS!

>a fucking leaf

was falseflagging part of your plan

This thread has been officially endorsed by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/statement-on-proposed-changes-Cred Forums-nomenclature

Why don't call things by their names?
Like Nigger, Dindu, Nig, Nog, subhuman, chimp,...

We don't lose the word you nigger. We expand.

Instant boner

fuck this gay shit, we have better things to do

I can't help but feel an Australian poster would have done a better job at this. Even a UK poster could have handed in better trolling. C-. You still got a fair amount of responses.

>GOOGLES ARE TRIGGERED

>not trying to offend niggers
>is too pussy to say nigger on an anonymous message board
>tries to shill for new double secret alt right handshake word

Then just say nigger you stupid faggot.

Or whatever, be a pawn in this stupid fucking game.

I'm not falling for one of your dirty tricks again, Skype.

It is. But it's hilarious. A collective effort.

Like what?

Skyke here , could actually work

>right this way kids! I'm going to take you to the land of dank new memes!

I've seen you in 4 threads already you fucking bong faggot.

In the classical music thread
In a thread complaining about this shit meme
And in here

You faggot self censor shill

How about actually red pilling people with facts instead of just being obnoxiously racist.

Actually saying the word nigger is ten times better than trying to hide it behind some stupid shit.

Ya know... If this actually ends up working.... It will be huge. But I don't have much faith.

Regardless. Death to all googles!

Ohhh those Goyim, always coming up with amazing schemes to beat me, how will I ever recover from being labeled as communication software!

How confusing for me!

What will I ever do?!?!

Someone add it to the Urban Dictionary. When you look up synonyms for nigger or senpai or something like that, google should be in the list.

>DO NOT FOLLOW ALONG WITH THESE SHILLING KIKES AND NIGGERS THEY 'WANT' YOU TO GIVE UP THE WORD AS PART OF THERE NEW CAMPAIGN TO RID US OF THE TERM!!!

I think it's just pre-emptive. You can still say nigger on this board for now, but measures will be put in place in common avenues for right wing people(googe affiliates of any kind) that their speech will be censored.

While it's not necessary to say it on this board, people are trying to spread it here so it spreads to social media. Then other words can be used to dodge algorythms.

It's really not about the nigger/kike thing so much as proving that censoring speech will be resisted.

If this shit really succeeds, Im gonna flip out.

It could make google even change their name to Alphabet.
That would be illuminati level stuff.

But I dont think anything will happening.

SPREAD THIS
>nigger = google
>google = nigger
>kike = skype
SPREAD THIS

KILL YOURSELF YOU FILTHY FUCKING NIGGER JEW WE WILL NEVER FALL PREY TO YOUR FIENDISH TRICKS AND GAMES

THIS GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU TREASONOUS NIGGERS.

>Milo
>Alt-right overlord
This might be THE worst attempt at shilling I have seen in my life.

>I'm not shilling guys XD

t. Skype

shut up google

>And just like our Alt-Right overlord Milo
Shill confirmed.

Fuck off leaf

this is so forced i refuse to take part

fuck off you retarded moron

Why don't we get this on urbandicitionary

I wonder who could be behind this post...

what is this retarded shit?
is this always the same fucking google only changing his proxys and write only in capslock?

>posting /r9k/ tier bait whores.
fuck off.

Guys, what if the OP is actually shilling this in an extra cringy way to prevent us from doing this? I mean, his posts are so painfully childish, I couldn't shitpost any better. If he was serious about it, he would act different wouldn't he?

Just a theory

but nigger sounds so beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=sWtlaQ3G4Eg

Maybe he's shilling as an extra cringey shill so that you guys will stick to it. OHHH SHIT.

Fucking leaf

Then why the fuck would he give us the idea to begin with faggot?

I know irony and facetiousness are hard to read when english isn't your first language there, Paco and Johannsen.

He is a shill as are most who agree with him in this thread kinda suspicious that the new web layout/overhaul gets released as does this meme along wiht it.

They are trying to derail the terminology to slowly rid us of it's use we cannot fall victim to there psyoptic ways of subversion and experimentation through our board.

I've seen this damn Google shit in threads before this one and was wondering what it meant. It's not like he's the first one to mention it.

Whats the difference between a Google and a Large Pizza?

This should be immediately obvious to anyone with two braincells to rub together.

The OP is obviously satire riffing on the dumbass memers actually trying to push this.

I was wondering what all this shit was about.
Gas the Googles Race War Now

It is. So what? They did it for lulz.

>Operation X
Spotted the redditor. Fuck off

My thoughts exactly.

This meme was born yesterday, m8.

Mmh, might be. I'm not using it anyway because it sounds retarded. But the intentions of the OP are not fully clear to me

>a fucking leaf

Humz the shills are shilling that we dont do it makes perfect sense

LMAO

TRULY AHEAD OF THEIR TIMES

Fuck off, you'll have to take NIGGER from my cold dead hands.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

well it looks like what you discribe.

meanwhile glm burns their own cities down, Cred Forums is too scared to call them google.

>I...I didn't mean it like that guise
>It was le irony XDDDDD
Fuck off faggot

>Sure, you might be thinking, what with net neutrality and freedom of speech on the internet becoming hot button issues these days, that agitating one of the world's largest corporations, that has the ability to aggressively lobby the government, and in the case of protecting it's name and image, has a vital interest in doing so, might be a bad idea.

I guess I have to ram it down Cred Forums's collective nubile throat.

Stop shilling for Nigger, you bloody Google.

Well it's a shit meme.

beat it, google lover. we've been in it for the lulz from day one, you think that's going to change cause one jabroni skyke is buttmad? fuuuuuck you.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

>GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE

> GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE
>GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE
>GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE

Good goy, nigger is a bad word! use a more nicer word so we don't offend the blacks

This is the kind of shit Americans post

Americans, Canadians and Romanians. Worst. Posters. Ever

a cloud learning site that liked my tweet cause google was it it
it's
twitter.com/CloudGearLearn/status/778794776401440768

spoken like a true cultish communist

>THEY 'WANT' YOU TO GIVE UP THE WORD AS PART OF THERE NEW CAMPAIGN TO RID US OF THE TERM!!!
>being this paranoid

Right.
The counterargument in this thread is that we stop using the "official" racial slurs. But I don't see why that would be in the interest of Google etc. It's not like we'd start changing these slurs IRL as well

Twitter is going to censor the fuck out of this.

So it's just the """alt-right""" equivalent of Kappa.
Good job, you just created a newfag detector.

shut up, kangaroogle. nobody likes you.

fuck off sykpe

I'm 37 years old and I think this is pretty fucking hilarious. But it won't work. Prove me wrong pls

Kill a Google tonight

You are quite right that Nigger is a bad word. Everything that that company is doing is quite frankly despicable.

Bong's love it because they're already in constant fear that the bobbies are gonna bust down their door at any minute for accessing the racism section of the laotian carpet trading forum.

>there
>they're
>their

do you pick them on random? you fucking retard

Definitely calling Americans WallMarts from now on.

t. Facebook

Pretty much this senpai

The reason why this idea is genius is because google would never recover.

Using their brandname would be considered racist LMAO.

>t. (((Skype)))

The skypes are chimping out at this idea

>Alphabet

Alphabet = LGBTFOQ

The google skype half breed of washington smiles upon you.

This shit is so cringey. Just say nigger and kike you fucking retards. Why do you people insist on being such faggots? Fucking college aged kids are the worst.

That's what we're going to have to call fags and trannies now.

>liking milo
>a literal gay Jew who sucks black dick
With Jews you lose op, fuck off.

Fucking (((skypes)))

damn skypes and googs man.

but there already exists a nigger google
gizoogle.net/

Clearly the policy implication here is to help subsaharan and other low IQ victims with special permanent structural advantages....

I don't think you Rednecks have thought this all the way through.

When you focus on IQ you embolden race based programs no weaken then

>actually forcing a meme this hard
>"Self censorship is good, goyi- guys! Collective effort and 'lulz, am I right?'

Fucking hell, newfags have really destroyed Cred Forums, haven't they?

>older user wants to enforce the sticky to slow shitposting
>"FUCK YOU FAGGOT REDDIT CTR KIKE SHILL, MUH UNFETTERED FREE SPEECH TO SHITPOST, BAITPOST, AND NOT DISCUSS POLITICS OR CURRENT EVENTS IN GENERAL. WE Cred Forums NOW. (trying this hard to imitate a real Cred Forumsack)"

>point out newfags are killing the board
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL WE REDPILLING THE MASSES (shitposts frog picture over and over again, knows no details on the links of Zionism to Marxism and globalism, only spouts "le fucking jews, funni meme, right guis :D?")

Fuck this, after these many months and mods still not enforcing shit, I'm going to 8/pol/

This would work a lot easier if you guys put this on urban dictionary.

ITT: dumb fucking shills who think this shit will even work without google/social media catching on and shutting it down.

You niggers get dumber everyday, go ahead I will laugh at you kikes when you get served for being the redditors you are.

Not that hard to figure it out.

Google doesn't sound offensive enough.

Call em Googs.

why arent you plebs using super predators?

You're a fucking retard, the shills are the ones itt trying to protect Google's trademark.

How long before gook range bans canacucks?

Relax user. There is no reason not to use both nigger and google interchangeably whenever you feel like it. Even if this was originally meant as subversion I see it backfiring on them.

>meta shill, probably from google
Only they would care this much famalam

Its not like you have to use it here

>I'm going to 8/pol/
I was going to suggest you do that until I read it. Have fun with the nofun novelposting and frequent spergouts

This. What the fuck is happening right now? First this "We're the Alt-right!" bullshit and now this "niggers are googles, kikes are skypes!".

In love this so much

I would donate to this cause

>You Googles get dumber everyday, go ahead I will laugh at you Skypes when you get served for being the redditors you are.

Its definitely against googles interest to get called nigger.
The words doesnt have to change in real life, it only have to get turned into a self running meme.

At a certain point google will somehow react to it.
The least that we gained is that we can sit back and watch.

OP is literally a google employee trying to reverse troll us

HARMING GOOGLE'S BRAND IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS TOTALLY BLUEPILLED GUYS.

You mean google and skype?

Honestly, THIS.

If it's really an organic idea, save it for November 9.

>self-censorship
We don't do this, rather it's a way to defame google and evade google's censorship. You can still say "nigger" here.

Look at this fake piece of shit. you fucking googleburner

t. Valve

>acting like we will never say nigger or kike again
keep crying skype.
can't wait to watch your companies get dragged through the mud.

>1488

kek

You mean brand.

What this ITT is attempting to do is sully the brand, a form of boycotting which is our right.

shills like this are getting scarily good at imitating us

Mother fucker, they're literally trying to get you to stop saying the word nigger. can't you guys see this. holy shit

It's not self-censorship you fucking retard.

It's brand destruction, once google is synonmous with nigger, the company begins to die and its censorship dies along with it.

We need Google Pepe's and shit in order for this to work.If we just say Google, that won't be enough.

>a google employee

Of which company? All you've specified is his race.

>roachposter

Post automatically invalidated

You skype. Go shoot some terrorist sandgoogles

I could give a fuck about google's brand and image.

Making us right wingers, alt right, whatever the media likes to call us, look like a bunch of crazy, racist conspirators, trying to game the system to be as obnoxiously racist as possible is just plain dumb.

If you agree with this idea you're either a fucking retard or a smart shill.

We need to come up with a false etymology for "google". Make it just believable enough to work. Something other than "we want to fuck with google so we're associating their name with a slur"

Try to think of something clever. This isn't a clever example, but something along the lines of what I'm saying is "we call them googles because they're so dumb they have to look everything up". You see where I'm trying to go with this. Seven.

Has anything we've done expose the poor mental capacities of the shills like this? They're having a meltdown. Do you get paid when you post google and Skype while correcting the record?

You're acting like nigger still won't get thrown around.

((They))'ll get it eventually. Fucking skypes.

Just do it, you fucking Googoplex.

Do you have friends who think that serial killers are only ever white? Do you want to redpill people about Google crime?
These two articles are must-reads regarding Google: both illustrate a separate case of the mainstream media going out of their way to Memory Hole or even rewrite the history of Google crime, even as white criminals with far fewer victims have multiple major movies made about them, and people confidently assert that only white men -- especially Christian white undersexed hetersexual men, a Clark Kent caricature of the American norm -- are serial killers.

takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/

Shouldn't the word be "Googler"? You fucking retards?

>wallshart trying to call me names

This is the goal, get SJW's to attack the Google brand for it's association.

I seriously can't even tell who is jewing who here anymore.

and it fucking won't, it'll work. the people who say nigger will start getting assblasted in threads.

>once google is synonmous with nigger, the company begins to die and its censorship dies along with it.

This is what all these faggot shills in this thread actually believe will happen.

What a shame ho fucking moronic this site has become... truly saddening.

Listen to yourselves.

Just fucking leave then nigger faggot, you dont need to do some female tier fine Im leaving just fucking leave

Now we just need to associate George Soros with a term, maybe SJW?

>C'MON Cred Forums, LET'S SHOUT NIGGER AT LE EBUL CORPORATION UNTIL IT DIES
>SHOUT NIGGER UNTIL DIES!!!!

You fucking retards actually think this is going to take down google.

Your retardation requires no commentary. Just keeping feeding us your opinions.

Google is working on a new AI that instantaneously finds and censors hatespeech. Whole posts and even videos can vanish overnight because Google deems them offensive. That's why we're doing it. They can't censor themselves!

I did but its no use. There are already 22 pages for the term.

It's not even that. It'll just be funny to see how Google's censorship AI handles it. In a best case scenario, it starts going crazy and deleting every mention of "Google" from Twitter until they lobotomize it.

Google CEO

A fucking leaf

>Shouldn't the word be "Googler"?

You're correct from a technical grammatical perspective.

However, the purpose of this is to make it impossible for Google to tell the difference between "google" and "nigger" in their search algorithms. To make that happen, you've got to use the exact spelling "google" so there's no way their software can tell the difference.

Google is short for Goolie-eyed-motherfucker

nice

If we keep on letting blacks breed there's going to be a GOOGLE of them sooner or later

Googlie-eyd*

Thanks for correcting the record.

Trump general just used "GOOGLE SEARCH EDITION" title
SPREAD THIS GOOGLE

it didnt start here
it started somewhere else, it was forced in the early am hours est sep22, when the charlotte chimpouts were happening
shills gonna shill and try to invade with more stupid shit, they tried so hard to make this board fail, and only failed in their task

DONT FALL FOR THE SLUR SWITCHAROO
IT IS SELF CENSORSHIP

>You fucking retards actually think this is going to take down google.

We dont think it takes down anything you stupid retard.

Yea best case scenario this makes the news in another attempt to shill against Trump and a bit of lulz ensues. Still worth a shot. It's not like Cred Forums has every had anything to lose.

This is fucking perfect.

OP is shill working for google, trying to make this meme seem like its forced from outside of pol. Honestly google = nigger is fucking genious way of fighting against censorship.

Newfags have taken over, user. I first saw it in those couple threads calling to fix Cred Forums with newfags freaking the fuck out about the thought that they couldn't treat Cred Forums as Cred Forums minus porn and gore.

Nothing can save Cred Forums, just look at the fucking replies to my post. They're acting like the flanderization of a Cred Forumstard ala reddit. They honestly think a shitty forced meme will bring down Google because they think Cred Forums is the meme factory of the internet- just like they did in Cred Forums back in 2008.

Now they call us, the ones that have actually been here longer than them, the shills and are actively trying to push us out.

See:

>leaf
Why am I not surprised?

It's simple:

On twitter/google's platform, use the word "google" when you would nigger, until google becomes the word for nigger and the media reports on it.

Suddenly using the word google becomes politically incorrect.

We use the (((corporation)))'s entire censorship plot against them.

Read the post I quoted, nigger kike.

>It's not even that. It'll just be funny to see how Google's censorship AI handles it. In a best case scenario, it starts going crazy and deleting every mention of "Google" from Twitter until they lobotomize it.
Hahaha didn't even think of this angle

ARE YOU ALRIGHT>!>!?!?!!!?

redditkids thinking they can take down big bad corporations with memery

Yeah cause that worked well in the past right faggots? right??

Fucking idiots. you all need to kill yourselves.

everyone but me is a ctr shill

You sound like a shills working for google who hates the idea. Nice damage control you fucking piece of shit.

A few days ago there was a thread talking about how bad porn and anime was. Seriously, wtf is going on around here. is this that operation normalize shit?

Everyone understands your retarded plan.

What you don't understand is that you acting like a retard makes everyone else look retarded.

So fuck off you dumb strayan hick.

This. There is nothing you can lose with this meme. If you use nigger in reddit, you will be banned, if you use google you wont. etc.

Thank you for Correcting The Record[TM]

The media WILL pick up on it eventually just like they picked up on Kek.

>yeah i'll post this edgy reaction pic I made earlier haha that'll show him

Try again nigger kike your shilling and self-censoring will never work!

NEVER!

Association is probably more effective at brainwashing than outright replacement.
For example, "SJWs" didn't replace "white" with "riches" or "wealthies". They put the words "white" and "privilege" together and constantly repeated them, which helped to create a mental association between these two words in western culture. This is also why Trump says things like "crooked Hillary".
So if you wanted to hurt any kind of entity with language, you would probably want to go for word association and conditioning rather than replacement, and you would want it to be a simple, catchy slogan that gets repeated over and over again. You need to find the best possible association, and work in unison to spread it as much as possible.

FUD
U
D

Nice try faggot.

>Look I put posts that sound like yours next to a picture of the target of this shitty meme. Boy don't you look like a stupid shill now.

>this feels like a forced meme

Not when it goes nuts on Cred Forums within a few hours of the original post, and the next day the word "google" appears 20 times on the Cred Forums catalog page.

I'd call this more of an "instant explosion of popularity" rather than a "forced meme".

All googles must hang!!

>you're making us look bad
A fucking LEAF

That's why it was suggested in the first place. It was never meant to be an attack on google itself, just a way of fucking with its attempts at auto-censorship for a cheap giggle, because "google" is the one word that they won't filter.

Google shills on full force.

>google's new marketing strategy
>let's make the autist that spend all day in fron of the computer arvertise us for free

>If you use nigger in reddit, you will be banned

Way to oust yourself you dumb fucking mongolian nigger

please go back nigger.

>88

czech'd, mein google

they could easily filter most of it out by searching for "a google" and "googles", both of those phrases would probably come from you faggots.

OP is arguing aginst what this. He's acting like a shitty paid shill who's for this when he's obviously against it.

Yeah, its forced but its such a good idea that forcing it was very easy. Every ideas should be judged based on its merits and this has VERY good merits.

Tripcode of authenticity

>CTR gets to say nigger is racism on the net

>gets more funding

>Clinton points out how the "n-word" has been revived by trump

>polls dip

Is this b8?

hello ctr googler

we're mart sharters, roach. try to keep up

Good, No we have many niggers and googles together in same thread to be piked by search algorithm.

it worked with the word dindus which is now banned on most sites

>Subverting a brand name is bluepilled as fuck guys

t. Google shill

This is actually a genius strategy as it represents a multi-pronged attack that achieves many of our objectives at once.

Google is ALREADY a word that's used for all kinds of things, if we associate it with political incorrectness it will actually destroy that concept too.

Why didn't anyone think of this before? I guess (((Skype)))s didn't press down too roughly on us.

the primary function of this meme is not to hurt google but to get around censorship on social media sites, hurting google is just extra lulz

Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt

Fuck you faggot. YOU'RE the one pushing self-censorship.

delete this

It's this new generation of newfags and redditors, they are slowly trying to erode away the site, they must be stopped at all costs we cannot let them take control.

Is Facebook now officially Jew then too?

>inb4 mods decide filter google to nigger fuck with the newfags and the're shitty "operation"

I see. Well, as I see it, it'd be nice to spread this meme on social media, but not necessary to use on Cred Forums. Right?

This is fucking stupid.

Forced memes suck.

Isn't summer supposed to be over already?

Agree.

Although he could've been contracted.

>and are actively trying to push us out
You said you were going to 8/pol/, didn't you? So you're letting them win?

Sup google-lovin' Google shill? Thank you for correcting my record. I'm off to watch the googles riot in Charlotte.

>Fuck you faggot.
Literally Cred Forums-tier insult. You aren't even trying, shill.

in autismo land summer never ends

He's just hiding in plain sight you dumb google.

Nah, fuck off. This isn't Cred Forums

I came here from SomethingAwful a decade ago, googler.

>tripfag thinking he's relevant

You are by far the worst one in here you smelly dumb nigger shill scum

Fucking neck yourself already attention whore.

>YOU'RE the one pushing self-censorship
Say's the faggot LITERALLY endorsing it

Fucking despicable.

There are shills on both sides and we get to decide which one is the better one.

I'm siding with the ones against Google since they have more merit. Did they force this? Yeah. Did they come up with it? probably not. The fact is that its a good way to fuck with Google and we all know damn well it it'd be against the law for Google not to hire shills like OP to try to do damage control.

>You fucking retards actually think this is going to take down google.
Moving the goal post faggot. No one is talking about bringing down Google except you

>Just keeping feeding us your opinions.
>us
Hehehe

kek

it isn't infinity chan either. :^)

This is the gayest shit ever. Fuck off.

WHY DO OUR ENEMIES WIN WHEN WE KILL THEM ??? CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO ME?!

nice

I'm 28. I approve this thread

ITT: SKYPES SKYPING BECAUSE THEY FEAR THIS GENIUS PLAN

Memes will be central to this operation. Ideally the memes should have an ambiguity that allows for multiple interpretations with the potential to be passed around on social media platforms by unsuspecting normies.

>Did they force this? Yeah

That is all you need to NOT side with the niggers shilling this fucking kikery you are just a SOFT cunt no better than the redditors and newfags infesting this site and spreading this faggotry.

You people need to wake the fuck up and stay woke.

I'm doing this just for the keks

googles gonna google

>people in this thread are trying to take down google
Why are leafniggers so stupid?

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ARGUING WITH GOOGLE SHILLS. START WORKING ON THE MEMES.

>overlord Milo
get a fucking grip

>No one is talking about bringing down Google except you
Stupid tripster being retarded again as always.

How about you read the fucking thread before you post you dumb tripnigger.

We should start calling niggers daddyless monkeys.That would hit them in right in their blue gums.

He is double memeing, he wants to let it look like its Le alt-right

You say that lik the word Nigger won't be used here, you fucking nigger. It's a social media alternative to any censorable variant.

I like googs its like gooks but its not

google earth always destroys my sides

I think a lot of the shills are probably Google trying to force it down our throats so hard that everyone gets sick of it before anything can come of it. That's the best way to get Cred Forums to drop something.

Literally too thick to realise you're playing right into their hands....

EVERYBODY I DON'T LIKE IS A SHILL.

Holy Shit, CTR is pushing hard.
What are you so afraid of?
oh that's right, it's a companies worse fear to be associated with any type of wrong think.
fucking kek.

Google street view would've been better

H-H-Heh, we certainly wouldn't want Google to become an ethnic slur, r-r-right goys?