The media wouldn't report on Hillary being sick until she collapsed at the 9/11 memorial. Looks like we were right...

The media wouldn't report on Hillary being sick until she collapsed at the 9/11 memorial. Looks like we were right. Now how long until they report on her body double?

No CTR.

Just no.

I keep seeing this "CTR". What does it mean?

Damn man are you really a newfag?

She might not have a double but this post does.

Shut up faggot, not knowing every single stupid invention by leftists in the last 5 minutes does not make you a newfag.

Her funeral will be the next time you see her body double.

No I dont. I was hoping to catch up the the new llingo. Been gone a month.

>what is makeup

THREADLY REMINDER: THESE BODY DOUBLE CONSPIRACYS ARE SLIDE/SHILL THREADS MADE BY CTR HACKS

DO NOT RESPOND
IF YOU MUST
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Crash Team Racing

It's incredible what's happening. There are more than one double. The one that came out of the apartment was terrible and even Rush noticed that she wasn't Hillary. The one that gave the speech in NC was much better but still not her. The you youtube of her saying she should be up fifty points is some kind of computer rendering. The phone interviews are clearly manipulated voices to sound like her.

This election is simply insane, Donald Trump is literally running against a corpse.

>not comparing the ears like a forensic scientist

The hell does Crash Team Racing have to do with Shillary and her trainwreck of a campaign?

Shove your CTR disinfo up your boipucci. faggot

Hillary is a Lich.

There, I solved it.

>Where are the skin blotches?
Makeup is a thing.
>Teeth
Whitening strips are a thing.
>Eyes and neck
Come on now. I support Trump too, but this is too much.

It's an allegory
>Crash Team Racing is a notoriously fucked racing game where you mostly use dirty tactics to get ahead
>Hillary is using dirty tactics to get ahead in the presidential race

hi cointelpro

This is a pathetic attempt at trying to oversaturate Cred Forums with conspiracy theories to the point that observers and insiders start doubting all theories.

FUCKING THANK YOU. Whyd it take so long for a fucking answer.

Wow I am convinced. Do you have any more bridges in stock?