Annual fatal police shootings per million residents

>Annual fatal police shootings per million residents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3307427/Disturbing-video-showing-moment-police-officer-shot-unarmed-man-dead-released-one-day-acquitted-murder.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s-326WnWwWE
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Annual children per negress

Stronk correlation.

>Canada
>None of these problems.

almost like we're bigger than those countries or something

and liberals cant figure out the difference

>bring in the non whites!
>hey why cant we be like 99% white Norway!

seems like the US person is the most happy.
He have the biggest smile

we have more black people than you have people
try having a chimpout when one black is surrounded by a bunch of whites and asians

Direct correlation seeing as 85% of murders are black vs black, despite the fact that googles... er African-Americans only make up 13% of the population.

Niggers

Not for long, you'll be the next country of choice. Can guarantee it.

its per million residents
the problem is your niggers

>per million residents

american education lmao

Googles

how long until we stop comparing ourselves with yuro countries?

we are no longer yuro... and libs claim to be happy about it

Rest of the world BTFO

Well put Hans.

wow it's almost like we have 318.9 million people in this country, meanwhile Denmark has 5.614 million

you have approx 1/11 of our population, it's not comparable

i thought you were all 27% irish and 19/64ths german nobility though lmao

wow and it's almost like the statistics are per 1 million people lmao

>smiley faces for police shootings
What did they mean by this?

Op will die of cancer.

well when people post unsourced graphics, others tend to misinterpret them

wow, it's almost like this is intentionally subversive

besides, niggers commit 52% of our violent crime, blame them

so did you think it was 3.42 fatal police shootings this year or something?

Relax, Ahmed.

do you think the problem grows linearly? Can you see why per capita stats don't tell the real story? Don't you think having ENTIRE cities of black people makes a difference?

Correct for per million nigs/googles and see how this changes. I dare you.

>if you take away half of the violent crime there wouldn't be as much violent crime

lmao no shit m8, though you'd still be way ahead in terms of police deaths than the other countries in the graphic

>Stupid leftist american don't know european police officers are hand-tied because of leftist took over the justice and stupid self-defense law
>Law which state you must have a proportionate response when facing aggression but don't take in consideration threat, which mean you must not be the first to strike because if you do so, you will be pursued and held responsible

Our cops are afraid to use violence because we have cucked law, justice and dindus mobs in case of a poor good boy who never harmed anyone killed.

Now STFU and GTFO stupid Democrate REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah i wish we had untrained pussies for cops who only know how to grab their peashooters whenever they feel insulted

>Our cops are afraid to use violence because we have cucked law, justice
>REEEEE LAW AND JUSTICE

We can't all have a police force that actively works to protect our criminals.

That liberal dream hasn't manifested in America yet, they're working on. They whip the niggers into a riot every other day trying.

>cucked law
>cucked justice
>This is somehow bad to be angry about this

How is France that low? I swear muslims have killed more police then that

What? I thought the euro police didn't have guns. Must be the incompetent euro police accidentally shooting a civilian a rubber bullet in the neck.

>We can't all have a police force that actively works to protect our criminals.
well it's not like that man deserves to be shot and killed for what he's doing. i'd take my police over yours any day of the week. your police are power tripping cowards trying to act tough.

He's just hoping to get enriched by a nice young Ahmed.

t. leaky pond faggot

Maybe worry about what's going on in your own country before you spout off about ours based on bullshit media narratives.

you people are retarded if you honestly believe a properly trained police force that doesn't escalate everything into MUH GUNZ is bad

That's the result of a 13% google population. Stay away from googles and your personal chance of a fatal police shooting should fit in with the rest

You're the fucking retard.

When you live in a country with a population as big as ours and as large as ours the media can pick and choose whatever the fuck it wants to blast as the problem of the day.

>maybe worry about what's going on in your own country
i do and i will be leaving soon anyway... but you're just trying to change the subject. this thread is for fatal police shootings and how the usa's is way larger than many european countries.

if you want to talk about white on black vs black on white violence why not make a thread about it? i'll come chat to you about it there

GUNS are everywhere here.

Look at little faggot slowly retreating into his defensive stance.

>I-it's not relevant, I have no idea what point you're trying to make

So?

Feels bad m8

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0

>Comparing the US to a bunch of relatively homogeneous nation's

Dont worry, you'll all catch up the more "accepting" you become.

lmao you're just buttmad and angry because they're no rational reason for for your shitty police force murdering your citizens so frequently

i was trying to be nice to you out of pity but you're clearly a retard if you're willing to make excuses for what's going on in your shithole country

but dude guns and black people lmao

i'm happy being safe lad, have fun in your warzone

It's already Ahmed, I'll leave you alone now.

>Warzone

I've never so much as heard a gunshot and I live in Charlotte.

It's alright*

why don't you take them all in seeing how they're cool with you then?

and here's the boys in blue, america's finest

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3307427/Disturbing-video-showing-moment-police-officer-shot-unarmed-man-dead-released-one-day-acquitted-murder.html

yeah she also walked free

>Over a million police in America
>This one did thing

You keep conveniently forgetting about my comments earlier about the media blasting whatever problem of the day they want the useful idiots to attack.

then why is it only a problem in the US?

and why do they keep walking free, often keeping their jobs?

why does police in the US fire more rounds at single suspects than all of the german police force fires in a year?

The riots in my city last night?

They were over a black cop shooting a black man, the media made sure this wasn't ever mentioned and I watched live TV of the niggers burn shit down in their own neighborhoods screaming racism.

90% of America's problems can be summed up with niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-326WnWwWE

youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

yeah i'm sure "teaching" your police nothing but escalation is sure to help the situation, especially with you fuckwits defending the practice

you guys are doing great

Holy kek that knife defense video wasn't the right one, but it was fucking funny.

Here's what I meant to post:

youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo

See: Really, you're just trying to go in circles with me now.

Niggers.

No arguments here. Lots of text, though.

>warzone
>significantly less than one one-hundredth of a percent of the population is involved in any murders
>even less are involved in shootouts with the police
>most violence is concentrated in a few select major cities throughout the country

>niggers

>Googles

Pretty unfair to include France in that given their """""""""""""""""""""""""""""residents""""""""""""""""""""""""".

The figure would be on par with the UK if you removed those.

>black population in the USA
>13%
>black population in EU countries
>1-2% at most (for now)

Well now I'm bored.

Any of you liberal children got any of your half-truths left to argue about while pretending black people aren't the root of most US problems?

We have more googles that's why

Police get away with absolutely everything. No matter what happens, on camera or not, they say the magic words of "I felt threatened" and either they're not charged, or some cuck jury "gives police the benefit of the doubt".

You want to get mad? Search for the police killing of Kelly Thomas, and note they both got away it too.

>already reposting this

OP needs a ban.

I didn't knowingly repost shit, you retard.

Please show the previous thread.

Fake and gay.

It's a chart of police that kill civilians, not the other way around. France is low because the standard operating procedure is to surrender to enemy threats.

Reee russia police state

Thanks for your insight, Merchant

All this tells me is that police are actually doing their jobs in America.