I'm a Mexican immigrant who became an American citizen...

I'm a Mexican immigrant who became an American citizen. If a teacher in Mexico ever did this to the Mexican flag he would most likely be beaten when word got out. I assume as much for countries like Armenia Albania Russia. Why does America allow this? Why does America have no pride?

>Why does America allow this?
We're scared of the blackies.

We have no culture and are a laughing stock.

Because we are not savages like you spic.

This will become the norm unless we do something.

It already is the norm, just look at the NFL.

Let me fill you in. In the state of NC it's a class two misdemeanor to disrespect by means of burning, cutting or trampling any flag from any state. Usually they don't give a shit, but I went to that high school, it has a pretty high population of military kids, and the rumor is the kid who picked up the flag and walked out was a Gold Star kid. Which means Daddy came home draped in the flag, so the state will probably do something.

I wouldn't have put up with that shit if I was in that class. I always used to call teachers out on their bullshit and this is just too far I honestly probably would have gotten suspended or expelled for getting in his face.

America waits until it is too late and then large portions of the world die

Because it's his American right to step on the flag. Also you have to go back

the thing is police do their job in america and they would track whoever kill him and put him in jail

They don't die you just eat them.

>Why does America have no pride?
But YOU have no pride user, go fix your country 1st

I fucking hope so
I would've got up and called the teacher a bootlipped nigger only where he was because of affirmative action
Not when he's an employee of the state

It's a free country. He has the right to do it, just like anyone else; just like anyone else has the right to disagree with him. Ultimately the flag is just a symbol of something else, and mistreatment of the flag doesn't necessarily imply agression or disrespect towards the idea.

We do have pride. That's why we shame every mother fucker who does this.

Still though. As much as everyone hates it, IT IS freedom of speech. You can't draw that line in the sand in America, because we're the only country that actually has freedom of speech.

Freedom isn't free.

>abandons country instead of trying to make it better
>"Why does America have no pride?"

Just wait until Trump gets elected

It used to be illegal but then the left got into power.

Take the power from the left and we'll make it illegal again.

actually its illegal to stomp on and wear the american flag

t. google

it's actually illegal to desecrate the flag. look it up. you can go to prison.

>disrespecting your own flag

welcome to the club ameribro.

Googles gonna fucking goog that's why.

When can we fucking deport these ungrateful savages to liberia?

uncommon brotha