youtu.be/xrkPe-9rM1Q?t=179
youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1c-3FQap7iw
youtube.com/watch?v=PDu9CvbrnlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he ended hillarys campaign

This, Hillary is finished.

Who is that beardy guy?

This will be the end of Hillary's campaign.

we are the joke

explain

What happened?

Hillary Clinton has already regretted the interview.

She basically wants to an hero.

Fucking kek. The bearded Jew thought he'd give her a big boost with the youth.

He ended up gassing her failing campaign.

No, but thanks for playing.

Shit thread is shit. Sagegoesinallfields.

>Libtard cuck

I heard this guy is a Dick irl

well he is a jew

i think she comes off pretty well actually

Anyone that isn't a dumb Cred Forums cuck thinks so as well

Are you guys autistic? He does deadpan, dry humor. Hillary was playing along. She didn't get BTFO, she came off well. Her campaign is slowly but surely regaining its lead over Trump.

He's not a Jew, he's Greek Orthodox

Cool link OP

Her writers wrote the script and ran it by her first, you think this wasn't part of her plan?

Did you even watch the video?

Yeah, it's what we like to call "confirmation bias".

People on Cred Forums have no ability to even just entertain ideas outside of their own perspectives.

He's greek dummy.

He is a dick but it's part of his comedy shtick

>its a CTR misuses words they dont understand because they are enraged that hillary just dropped another 10 points in the polls episode

I think she did well in the interview.

Unfortunately for her, no one buys she isn't down for tpp

>yeah, you know me

Usually the celebrities he's interviewing go after him.
Hillary just sat there and took all the hits like a punchingball.

>Spin doctor

WELL CONGRATULATIONS! SHE GOT INTERVIEWED! WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF HER MASTER PLAN!?

It was obviously part of her debate prep. Reports weeks ago were saying she had people prepping her for the most vile shit ever.

She literally said I regret doing this interview and you could see on her face she half meant it

Why are people saying this. I didn't see anything bad about it. He just mentioned a few things like the emails that are basically done and dusted as far as their effect on the election

No really, it's just something I've noted about people that post on Cred Forums. You don't have to accept an idea to entertain it.

Not really.

I thought it was pretty funny all things considered.

This, not even an easy fat joke.

We all know this is prewritten, preapproved and essayed, but damn did Hillary look bad in this.

Besides, too many Trump jokes. That made Hillary look like Trump's opponent and not like her own candidate.

That's the thing. Both Cred Forums and illshills consider this video a great success.

It was a mixed bag. She definitely wasn't as pissed as she was at Matt Lauer at the NBC form.

Zach handled it like a good goy.

>They played an entire Trump spot. Her demeanor changed after that spot. Imagine running and even though you're on a comedy show, you're doing it for SELF promotion. To have your literal enemies campaign ad played over your interview (much like real news networks do to both candidates) on a place she'd never expect it (like in the middle of an interview on youtube) has got to hurt.

you may want to watch it again

Not to mention, King Nigger did one a while back. She was hardly 'ambushed'.

Only because they're doing the whole "Trump is down in the polls, no, honest" schtick

Indeed. Skype tricks.

Don't use "skype" or "google people" on Cred Forums, faggot. It's for outside, like YT chat.

I watched it and I have an opinion on it that is irrelevant.

The point I tried to make should be taken at face value and unrelated to the video or anything else.

(((TV Guide))) thinks otherwise

Yes mom.

Drop zingers, it looks like they buckled her into the seat. Was cringe at its finest, shows what a retard she is and what physical and mental handicaps she has.

That's our secret, Captain; we're always mad.

>Hillary copies Obama by going on Between Two Ferns
>Obama was funnier

The difference is that without the Wall Street bullshit propelling him into the White House, Obama would have made a decent comedy actor. He has charisma as he reads jokes. He understands that making the joke about himself means "at his expense" instead of an ego trip.

The other problem with Hillary's two jokes were that neither would have made it to the screen if we hadn't made them issues.

Not mad, disappointed.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

Zach Gollyflapjacks

Don't let the niggers kike you, son

Seemed like she was pretty irritated at the entire interview. She came off as cranky. I didn't see any humor from her in the entire thing. She attempted a couple times with shit like "I could get you some pamphlets" but it was terrible.

The bearded jew had a bunch of personal jabs at her, that she doesn't like talking about in any setting, much less a personal interview.

-emails
-Bill dicking bimbos
-her health, death approaching
-gun control
-TPP

Comedic genius?
What the actual fuck, she was cringey at best, at worst completely unlikeable.

>How does President Obama like his coffee?
>Like himself??
>.....weak???

lol!

She looks terrible and came off terrible
Is Zack undercover Trump supporter?
I thinks so he cunt punts her in this
Plays a Trump Ad
Ends with an Email joke

Man, I would love to see a BTF episode with Trump

Imagine the fucking bantz

He isn't a jew

But really, what happens if she does get pregnant? Like, does the VP take over?

I know she is old as shit, but I'm talking about a female president.

>t. sophomore philosophy major

zip it harpie

Yeah the last two gave it off like Zack knows she's a sack of shit and is making her feel bad.

that actually seemed pretty damn pro trump on the down low
Hillary reminds me of my mother in law so theres no way i can tolerate her being the president. I mean really now

Zack seems to be a crypto-Trump supporter.

>he doesn't know about menopause

he fucking destroyed her holy shit

she bombed harder than the enola gaye

>p p please bernie voters

I think he means if a pre-menopause woman was elected president. It's unlikely, but still possible.

Too soon

Was pretty good.

Zach went out and ripped her to shreds desu.

That advert break and email killed it at the end.

>t. Basement dwelling autist

I was totally a Hill Shill till this interview. Now I'm voting Trump all the way.

Bullshit... you just lied faggot.

Meh it's a scripted show. Yes he got some good jabs in but it was all approved beforehand. Don't tell me Cred Forums is this stupid.

>t. sophomore philosophy major
No I'm doing industrial engineering. I was just saying something I thought about you faggots.

>Like himself??
>.....black???

>Like himself??
>.....google???

I thought it came off neutral. Was just good comedy. Zingers to both trump and hillary, but the funniest stuff was directed at hilary

"out of date questions" is a reflection of the fact that all the issues shes championing are basically just trends, dont you think?

kek that trump commercial

Yeah, this. You can tell they want to enforce donald trump as the 1% special interest group and ebul fucking white male

What happened?

stop this fucking meme

Ok, failed state.

Don't be a skype

Hi! You see to be new here so let me explain how things work. People here don't use names. Everyone here is just "user," which is useful in many ways: namely, if no one ever takes "credit" for anything, then no one ever takes blame. See how that works?

So, you can now delete your "name" since we have no special snowflakes here, everyone here is just "user."

No need to thank me, just doing my duty by explaining how anonymous image boards work.

Watch the other "between two ferns" interviews. Iirc, all of his guests have a cold and hurtful demeanor towards Zach. It's part of the act.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

Is this real? It has to be staged somehow. Incoming suicide.

I was expecting black , weak was funnier and more true .

>that ending
I am fucking dead

we do have special snowflakes here, we have IDs
but why use names of internet-based services for people we don't like

>it's part of the act

OR at least it seems to be

quit being such a cuckcuckgo

Clinton is so boring, while Trump nailed it on Fallon last week. Also, his roast was quite funny, on Comedy Central.

i was expecting something like this when i saw this guy's face

"Black" was the low hanging fruit. Everyone was expecting it. So he used "weak" instead, and now it's like he gets to use both jokes.

ok that one was pretty good

The campaign ad also specifically speaks about removing corruption and money from politics.

Hillary is THE corporate and corrupt candidate.

This was not good for her, she looked like a dork with no wit.

wat those were considered "zingers"

What's the best way to reach you, OP? Email?

you think our National Security is a joke?

Holy shit.

Rekt

They all ride that weird Tim Heidecker line. But they all will vote like Sarah Silverman.

The interview was pretty good. When the Trump commercial came up my sides left the atmosphere, that was fucking perfect.

M A D M A N

FUCKIN
ACED

It's like you people dont understand the concept of this show!!!

>What's the best way to keep in touch with you? Email?

Holy shit

fucking anglos stealing valuable digits

That was actually pretty funny. Dont sperg out autists. We call it humor, it did not make or break the election for either candidate.

i bet hes going to commit suicide 2bh

HOW DOES PRESIDENT OBAMA LIKE HIS COFFEE?

LIKE HIMSELF?

WEAK?

fucking kek

I've always maintained that Obama is a comedian and his presidency is just a prank gone out of hand

That was actually pretty funny. Far better than what I expected.

>0.02$ has been deposited into your account

This guy isn't funny, and neither is funny or die

stop posting this garbage

It makes her crimes into a joke. If they're a joke then they're not crimes in the minds of the sheeple.

I do it for free.

He did more damage than all the commie statists from Marvels Civil war who agree to shill for the statist candidate while captain America says duck that then stands alone for freedom and liberty.

But she is a joke, a joke candidate.]

Someone with all these mistakes actually believes that it is there god given right to rule when they fuck up so much and cannot complete the simplist task.

If she manages to get in it will make the entire country a joke that someone so corrupt can just buy enough votes and walk in.

Praise Kek that it does not happen.

Everyone agrees the interview was great for Hillary.

Trump and Cred Forums are fucking finished.

Based zach saves the country yet again.

You know that's the entire point of her going on that show, right? It's planned to make her seem like she can take a joke, and relate to normal people. That's the whole reason politicians do these sort of things. Her campaign probably had a meeting with her to tell her how to react and everything, it's all so scripted and fake.

Suicide by 2 shots to the back of the head from 100 meters away while tightening a belt around his neck.

Is that how you autistics interpreted that?

>You know that's the entire point of her going on that show, right?
keep telling yourself that CTR
>It's planned to make her seem like she can take a joke
except she didnt, she just angrily stared there bombing and getting shit on.
>and relate to normal people.
that didnt happen ether.

damn CTR you must be retarded, you actually thought this would help her. lmao

How do you interpret it damage control kun?

Crashing her own campaign...with no survivors!

>say goldberg how to we drive the (((narative))) that hillary is a great person?
>i know claim - let's tempt people to wach her act like a robotic idiot!
>SHALMON DA DE DA SALMON DA DEDA

Well this doesn't really do a lot of damage to her image, but it does disarm a few Trump criticisms by making them into jokes. The Trump ad in the middle was like a fucking grenade demolishing any headway she might have made into likeability with this bit. I'd be a little amazed if Galifianakis isn't a stealth Trump supporter.

Everyone agrees that huh? It sure looked to me like she came off as a humorless, cold bitch that can barely string a sentence together without the aid of a teleprompter.

>So you're gonna lead the civil war?
>No, I wouldn't take up arms.. I think that might be a little extreme--
>Oh right, cause you were saying before we were rolling that you wanted to take everyone's guns

jesus fucking christ

Really great video, shame he took his own life drowning in the shower this morning.

>shilling this hard
youtu.be/xrkPe-9rM1Q?t=179

i dont get it he did the same for obama i dont think anyones that surprised

It's actually complete improv, according to Zach. The guests are briefed going in that it's going to be complete improv. Now, since it is Hilary Clinton, I'm sure her handlers had an extensive list of things he can't talk about, but I think he found a way to work around that.

I think Hilary went into this thinking it would score points for her with the young people crowd, not expecting how much Zach was going to troll her. I don't think she bothered to do any research on what she was getting in to.

Well he does live on a farm IIRC...maybe innawoods type

>He does deadpan, dry humor. Hillary was playing along.
Is this an elaborate pneumonia joke?

You are such a retarded fuck, what in my post did you interpret as my supporting Shillary you stupid autist? If anything I'm criticizing her for being fake and disingenuous.

As I already said, Between two ferns has been around for almost a 10 years. He has interviewed many celebrities on his show, no doubt her campaign knew this. Zach Galifianakis is not an unknown entity either, the entire reason of her doing this interview is to make her relate-able. Nothing I said was wrong you stupid fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ

Obama's thing was pretty great too kek

I honestly think it went pretty good, Hillary played along for the most part.

Now everyone is gonna call me CTR, get fucked nigger

I thought he hung himself bound and gagged

ctr

She just did an awkward ass interview that made her look like an even bigger cunt than she already does which will probably go viral.

If anything this is at least bad for her morale.

>Hillary launches into pollitical rant
>wait
>just wait
>hold on
>plays trump clip

Fucking died. Only part I thought was funny.

I have a hard time believing that Hillary did this unscripted. But I also have a hard time believing she did this knowing how stupid it would make her look.

it's scripted ofcourse she's going to look 'good'

however i do think it showed what a useless character she is

I'm pretty sure most of it's scripted, but I'm sure he throws in some improv with every B2F episode to throw off his guests.

I always thought he was a pretty funny guy.

I've never liked Obama but he did great. He was actually funny and likeable.

Hillary just completely bombed hers. That one interview alone probably cost her 5 points in the polls at least.

that was fantastic.

Make it spread boys

That was actually pretty funny

"If I ran for a 3rd term it would be like making a third hangover movie"

At least he brings the bants. Hillary acted like a robotic cunt and just turned it into an awkward 5 minutes.

Fuck obama though, too bad we won't impeach him.

>email?

I've hated this fat fuck since T&E but that was hilarious

Are anons getting randomly banned?

>2:10

"Now that I've got a little bit of a career going, the jews want me to stay fat"

Fucking KEK

He must be redpilled.

Obama fought back a bit, at least. I thought they were trying to satirize or downplay her scandals but that was pretty rough for her in my eyes. The ad was vicious.

I really wish that tweet was real

I kekked heartily.

Don't reply to trip fags is one of the most important rules you Google

nigger

Obviously this was scripted. Even more reason to wonder why Hillary agreed to this script. She got insulted and was just a bitch about it. Is that realy her plan, getting the tumblr vote by being a bitch?
This interview is just horrible for her imo. She seems even more unlikeable than usual.
She got herself between two ferns. What's the next step of her masterplan?

Doub quads say you're a faggit

heh.

Hilary's plan
>Step 1: Approach light hearted comedy to current topics to make light of issues with campaign
>Step 2: Act like a dry cunt and make myself more unlikeable, even if scripted
>Step 3: ???
>Step 4: General election win.

delet this

... so how long until Zach is found to have committed suicide with 3 self inflicted bullets to the back of his head?

Why in the FUCK her PR team approved that script is beyond me, he just brings up tons of subtle points about her corruption, bad health, poor abilities, etc

The coffee joke, the ending, and the "what do you say to those who have never had a white president" was genius, she was stumped

The completely based MAGA ad with the Don in it just sealed the deal, that entire bit was not so subtle pro-Trump piece, toppest of keks, this election just keep getting better and better, I can't even sleep right now

nein.

>muh vagina

What a sexist

I watched it hoping for her to get btfo, but this basically.

The interview wasn't very funny, and it all sounded scripted. Felt like a wasted effort.

One that only works when you know the person is actually warm and likable.

When the assumption is you're a Crooked lying harpy this is exactly what you do not want to do.

I thought it made her look pretty bad desu senpai.

You're fucking retarded, he insulted Trump more than Hillary in this. All between two ferns interviews are like this, that's the humor. However these interviews usually don't roast another person, like Zack did here to trump.

Trump is going to win but everyone who watches this knows damn well it made clear that trump is worse than Hillary

*says otherwise

I dont understand why she would agree to do this other than to seem hip and trendy but is she this out of touch?

I know Between Two Ferns well and I know how it works. Zack and his guest act like unlikable cunts towards each other, taking turns roasting the other person. Zack being so brutal doesn't surprise me at all, and Hillary acting so cold was scripted as well. The problem here is that it makes her look even more robotic and unlikable than she already seems to the public and more importantly younger voters.

Meanwhile Trump is on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon getting his hair ruffled and having a good time, which makes him seem more human and likable. Even if this whole thing was scripted (and it was) it was a really bad choice.

Did Galifinakis just go rogue and off script in an interview or are we falling for jew tricks?

>half the video is about trump

I think this just goes to show Trump will win. His name dominates even Hillary in her own fucking interview.

It was actually quite funny and sort of humaniozed her
I know Cred Forums and better yet you younger (pussyless) guys dont recall but the liberal comedians did wonders for Obama during his campaigns

HAHHAHA holy SHIT HILLARY BTFO FOR GOOD. SHE GOT TOTALLY BLOWED THE FUCKED OUT

HOW WILL THEM DOGS EVER BARK AGAIN???

All the points he brought up were points that have been made ad nauseum. The jokes against Hillary felt "fresher" only because there hasn't been that much MSM comedy made against her and the way she acted made it seem like she wasn't liking it. Granted that's the jokes of Between Two Ferns but normies who haven't watched any of the old episodes won't know this. In an attempt to seem hip and cool Hillary has shot herself in the foot unwittingly.

Worldstar (nigger site) posted this with the title "awkward as fuck" and those zombies listen to anything they say

SHILLARY BTFO

>That fucking Pepe jpg
Oh I am laffin

WTF is with her face?

But Obama in his heyday at least was able to play it cool and wisecrack with them.

>Cred Forumstards thinking this wont give her good publicity

i am so confused. i think know that this is satire but i think it isn't. is it satire? i can't tell if it is comedy or a malicious take-down. i thought i didn't like zac... but now i seem to appreciate him. my head hurts. i need to lie down.

Hilarious interview, Hilldog did a fine job

As much as I hate King Google, i can't deny that goog is charismatic as fuck

HANGED, FAGGOT

HANGED

>German Humour

Did I ever tell you how I got these scars?

So... how long until his "accident"?

INIDA AND PAKISTAN IS HAPPENING TONIGHT GET IN HERE

I think she have brain damage for agreeing to come on.

ITT I learned greek people are jewish and croatia is a failed state

>and it all sounded scripted.
It's a sketch done by a comedian, not an interview with a journalist
The whole thing is PR.

Jesus christ man put some effort into it or take it off.

checked

>How does Obama like his coffee?

You can't be fucking serious.

she had permanent frown lines from being a super bitch for years.
its only around 2008 that people advised her to "smile more" and she had to learn how, but the frown lines were too strong.

she actually had surgery to lift her face so she was capable of smiling.

Why the fuck does this Cred Forums tier thread have 196 replies?

Fuck you, Cred Forums

He campaign is over!

>Fuck you, Cred Forums

Oh don't worry, I'm sure she'll recover.

STOP THIS SHIT.
Its nigger not google!

It felt neutral, I just hope he'd be willing to bring Trump on

Holy shit

how did you get that trip

fuck off khohol

By purchasing a Cred Forums gold account and not being a newfag

>newfag
lol!

He paid me in steaks. My sides are killing me.

we get it, you dont get laid

obama at least has personality and charisma.... hillary has none, without Bill she would be a nobody

>red beard blue eyes
>Greek

kill yourself.

So its okay then? Its embarrassing.

I think your national security is a fucking joke

a
>fucking
leaf

epic, how could I ever recover?

>people on Cred Forums
>you

Why did she do this?

She's fascinated with suicide

You have to be 18 to post here

she probably thought she was going to end up looking le funnay self-ironic first female prez

instead she just looks buttblasted

lol Cred Forums thinks this doesn't actually help hillary :^)

i don't know, it's fall and it's time for the leafs to die

>people I don't like are underage
neck yourself

Absolutely not! 1 of the least dickiest ppl. Hates Hollywood. He's sweet, sensitive and comedic genius respected by all his peers.
What he did with her took serious balls.

Leafs thrive in the winter did you just get to the States from Syria or something?

>leaves fall from trees in the fall

>your mother sucks cock for change

Why are we pointing out the obvious?

This in no way made her look better, the only people that think it does are CTR shills or autists that can't pick up on social cues.

This is going to put A LOT of people off Hillary

It's like you don't even realise CTR people are actually on a higher airplane of existance. #imwithher

Now that is some pottery.

no my mother works at home depot

no its a season

Get banned. Dumb shit pisser.

Sorry to break it to you but "10 cents a screw" has nothing to do with Home Depot.

NO, THIS IS PATRICK

>Jews want me to stay at my weigh

Kekked hard

good one but screws are 3 cents each in a pack of 50

I can't not smile and laugh at Trump's talk show appearances, he's always so charismatic.
Hillary is literally just a robot.

no u

That's fucking disgusting man.

>A FUCKING CENTRIST

why
screws are useful for production of high quality products, and are a standard item in every handyman's toolbox

>Send me more refugees I need more of muh diversity to prep the bullz
Cuck

>238 replies and 41 images omitted.
more people ITT than watch that show lmao

I have blue eyes and dark blonde hair so what?

so unfunny it was hard to watch

The fucking death glares she was giving him for those were incredible.

>this country goes to shit

what did he mean by this?

Link to the interview?

Have you never seen the show before? Its supposed to be awkward and it was actually funny af.

His interview with Obama had 33 million views.

you missed the post in this thread with 100 replies

>Ivanka having a crush on her dad
>ILLary Cuntlon literally implying incest
>Attacking the child of your opponent
God ,she is so abject,disgusting,without any honor or moral spine.

I hope she POO POO PEE PEEs right on stage and has a brain damaging seizure,criminal bitch.

Comedy makes light of Hillary's flaws. plus smug liberals get off on humor that conservatives 'dont get'.
Hillary wins on this one so we should slide it

Made it to the local news just watched segment! Hahahaha West Palm Beach

Fun but dangerous job

>how do you feel about your daughter being solicited to other boys
>like her dad for example

REKT

>he destroyed her
are you kidding me ? it a mere antitrump video

>"oh maybe i should be more racist"
>"white power tie"

dont you see the not so hidden messages ?

wew lad, she did not do a good job there. It was funny though

It was intended that way but nobody will remember that way. The persuasion optics are 100% pro Trump.

Is Hillary autistic? How dull can one person be?

The Obama one isn't that funny. He actually plugs shit and it seems like little more than a "funny" PSA. The worst part is he's a terrible actor, so his deadpan delivery comes off as cringy. Hillary is also a terrible actor, but that makes the quick cuts and obvious emotional reactions really funny. I won't deny, I hate the woman, but I thought her laughter at the bowels joke seemed genuine. But then you have the fairly obvious cuts that are either hiding her disdain or her poor improve skills, or dare I say, her poor health like hand tremors.

Regardless, ending on a Trump commercial that basically shits on the Clinton Foundation and then topping that off with an email joke...I'm amazed she approved it.

no its not , and pol is desperate of acknowledgment. there was nothing in the video that "destroyed her"

based gafiliakinakisnakanasiskis

I honestly thought the "like her dad" joke was about Bill and him being a womanizer. I really need to practice more listening to english.

Says increasingly nervous drumpfkin for 10th time this year.

turkroach pls

It doesn't matter what the intent of the interview was, all that matters is what people saw. Hillary did not look good.

In the world of post-irony, perception is reality.

>people on Cred Forums literally cannot tell if this was scripted jokes or real
wow, i knew you fucks were detached from the world, but this is just insane
IT WAS A SCRIPTED SET OF JOKES
EVERYONE KNEW EVERYTHING
SHE WAS NOT REALLY ANNOYED
fuck
i cannot believe this, i cannot believe you people are really like this
these are the people i argue with
what an insane amount of time i've wasted

It was also at the spot where she was laying out why she was the 'right' choice. Literally the whole reason they probably agreed to the interview was so they could say that to a different audience.
>>Then the madman interrupts her to play Trump's Ad and brings up the emails.

Fucking Great.
Fucking MAGA.

It was scripted, but she did a terrible job regardless.

that sounds like a personal problem desu

>white power tie
>weak Obama joke
the weedman is actually pretty good, damn
should I see his movie about North Korea?

You yourself are exhibiting that particular cognitive bias. People on Cred Forums have already shown the ability to defy social conditioning and peer pressure so they're doing alright.

Yeah it was obviously scripted but it was still better than I expected.

The funny part was simply that it was scripted and she still agreed to do it despite her coming off dry and bitchy in the script. Also some of the jokes were actually pretty good, especially the email one. Nobody was laughing with her since her part was just to get roasted and casually agree when he makes fun of someone else, they were laughing at her.
Calm down Choose The Right. She'll get 'em next time I'm sure.

just look at that pile of filth. Yuk.
Fat
Bearded
Gayreek
Leftist
Effeminate
how could we be (((mad))) at that faggot? we should pity the waste of skin for being born.

> flag
Hmmmm

$0.05

Nigga everybody already knows about her pneumonia and emails. Her taking jokes makes her look good and relatable to viewers. This shit is for young people

>Her taking jokes makes her look good and relatable to viewers
Except, she didn't look good or relatable. She looked like a cranky grandma. All of her deliveries were robotic, and she seemed completely disinterested with the interview. If that was scripted then it was a stupid idea.

>Trump bantz
youtube.com/watch?v=PDu9CvbrnlM

yknow, zach is pretty good friends with Brody Stevens, high conservative comedian

That was some of the most fair and balanced journalism I've ever seen.

on Tim's twitter or facebook or something during the republican convention he had like a "series" post saying something like "this isn't a fucking joke, seriously don't vote trump", so its not like he's riding that much of a line

ZACH GALIFIANAKIS FOUND DEAD AFTER FREAK BARBELL ACCIDENT IN PRIVATE HOME

*writes otherwise

Dude thats the fucking format. Every single between 2 ferns is like that.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

Bet the SS on set were chuckling

it was great for zach. rough for my white google HILDAWG

holy fuck he destroyed her

praise kek

Why do underage posters seem unable to use the shift key?

that's steven brody stevens to you pal

Even if she agreed to this beforehand and her handlers told her about the format, he destroyed her and made her look like an idiot.

Poor Zach, nobody knew how bad his depression really was.

I've always suspected Zack was redpilled.

Meh id do the same thing with a similar opportune moment for my character.

holy shit that was great
zach galifinakis on suicide watch

truth and a southerner. He's secretly one of us.

It came off to me like she thought cause Obama's came off well she could handle it too, but since she has 0 bantz it fell flat. Still don't think this is going to gas her campaign personally, but in my opinion the cuts Galafanakis made seemed like they cut deep... It was like I could see shame and guilt in her eyes every time he prodded her.

I wanted to watch it but I just couldn't get past the first 30 seconds because I can't stand the site of that fat fuck. He grates on my nerves like nobody's business.

this, but even obama could banter back without to appear like he would write another name into his death note after the show.

Most people on Cred Forums I would argue have gone through a rigor of conflicting thoughts, biases and challenging their ideals.

You're not very smart if you think everyone here "grew up racist" or "is racist because they are ignorant".

People like you used to say anyone that went against your perception of the norm, as "people who watched FOX news".

See now, it's obviously an act, no one is arguing that. But here, Obama basically roasts Zach. It's entertaining from both perspectives. With Hillary, she's just a fish, it sucks - it doesn't look good for her.