Is it mere coincidence that the people in most stable and advanced countries have the highest amount of neandertal DNA...

Is it mere coincidence that the people in most stable and advanced countries have the highest amount of neandertal DNA in them?

>2016
>still calling it white pride instead of neandertal hybrid pride

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/science-shows-why-youre-smarter-than-a-neanderthal-1885827/?no-ist
atala.fr/
youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
thuleanperspective.com/2014/07/08/why-talk-about-the-neanderthal/
youtube.com/watch?v=KEqv2_jWYfM
phys.org/news/2014-04-genetic-neanderthals-diverse-modern-humans.html#nRlv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its not coincidence, neandertals had tools and social skills that humans lacked. Europeans and asians who also have DNA of neanderthals got the best of both worlds.

I tried to discuss this on reddit (inb4 lel reddit) and all that happened was i got downvoted and called racist.

How are we not different classes / genus / species ? Is hundreds of thousands of years not enough separation?

Sapiens sapiens are niggers,
Neandertal are true men

so what you're saying is that race mixing is good?

Its only good for you if you mix up. As whites are the apex now its bad for whites to racemix.

yes
Cro-Magnon were the acient niggers, which emigrated to Europe from Africa, Neanderthals were killed and raped. History repeats itself.

Good if you are an ape. Not good if you are european or asian

Mr Big

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

>finns are the most cro-magnon ethnicity

Suddenly it all makes sense now

delet this

were neanderthals smarter than modern humans?

Niggers are the only human race that wasn't cross bred with neanderthals. Suddenly the 15 point IQ gap between blacks and everyone else makes sense.

>We wuz neanderthals!

No, you weren't. Meme-tier anthropology. There's absolutely no proof any of that comes from neanderthals. Modern human populations that colonized the climates where the neanderthals had lived wound up with genetic similarities, yes. But that's easily explained by parallel evolution and doesn't require any interbreeding at all.

Real hard evidence is scarce, wishful ramblings of academics another. There's no hard evidence to indicate that modern humans and neanderthals were even capable of producing offspring together.

Abos have the Neanderthal DNA. African american aren't 100% pure, if only one of your ancestors is a non sub-saharan africa, you have this DNA...

Pseudo-scientific bullshit.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/science-shows-why-youre-smarter-than-a-neanderthal-1885827/?no-ist

>After correcting for these differences, the research team found that the amount of brain volume left over for other tasks—in other words, the mental capacity not devoted to seeing the world or moving the body—was significantly smaller for Neanderthals than for ancient H. sapiens. Although the average raw brain volumes of the two groups studied were practically identical (1473.84 cubic centimeters for humans versus 1473.46 for Neanderthals), the average “corrected” Neanderthal brain volume was just 1133.98 cubic centimeters, compared to 1332.41 for the humans.

Asians have more neanderthal DNA than Europeans due to descending from the first Europeans who had already interbred with neanderthals and traveled East interbreeding with a second group of neanderthals.

neanderthals have a more selfish personality. caucasians have neanderthal admixture so are more self-preservist and personal survival-oriented, or just more selfish, as well as being more visually acute.

where black people have no neanderthal admixture so have a greater spirit of community and worse visual processing. this explains why they run in packs.

>greater spirit of community
>most violent towards their own
yeah that's bullshit

>greater spirit of community

Lmao

I will not be writing article here but in short:
1. Out of Africa theory is bullshit. It assumes that niggers are better suited to live in winter conditions than native population. During Ice Age Nenanderthals migrated southwards and there some of them mixed with negros.
2. Neanderthals didn't look like sub-human garbage. Prognathism and nigger like noses are results of shitty reconstructions.
3. Whites have more uniquely Neanderthal DNA than uniquely Sapiens Sapiens DNA.

If you want to read more about that, I recomend:
atala.fr/

>tfw no Neanderthal gf
Feels bad man

(it is just a theory, why you have to be med)

>we wuz Neanderthals

neandertlas are the giants of skyrim.

and niggers were literally apes

Smarter, bigger, stronger. The reason they lost is because they racemixed and the neanderthals couldn't breed fast enough to replace the lost children. Oh, and because they were far less social than humans.

Fun fact: Male neanderthal and female human couldn't have children, but female neanderthal and male human could have children. Oh, and even the neanderthal women were stronger than human men.

Neanderthals were not genocided, they just had low population numbers and their diet was no longer sustainable in a warmer Europe, at least their descendents US live on.

Ive heard it said that Neaderthals,while being stronger, were less aggressive than homosapiens. It's why they were surpassed in terms of numbers and eventually interbred out of any observable separation/recognition - only existing now as an incorporation, a genetic memory in the DNA of Europeans.

Ever wonder why red hair is pretty much only a European thing? Well, I think the answer is that only the homosapiens that migrated out of Africa towards Europe, as opposed to Asia, were the only ones to meet and eventually breed with Neanderthals, which were native to Europe at that time.

I hope you don't actually believe this, user

I want to go full neandertal on her anus

>bullshit

no it's not. why do you think black people want the handouts and want the state to be heir father?

why are they so vulnerable to internationalist communist ideas? white people didnt get brainwashed by CCCP, but they did.

it's because they're more susceptible to "yo help uz" rather than "gee i'll help my self boy-o"

The most intelligent people have frog DNA

Neanderthals were social beings they had to because surviving in Ice Age Europe alone is an impossible feat.They buried their dead, had burials, and even nurtured their sick and elderly they were the first HUMAN mentally in our family while our sapiens ancestors were OOGA BOOGAING in Africa these amazing creatures were making pictographs on caves.

>Abos have the Neanderthal DNA
Abbos are Denisovans.

They were social, yes, but much less so than humans. Their vocal chords weren't as developed, and they traveled/lived in much smaller groups.

OOA is a theory that claims humans came from Africa key word HUMANS not niggers HUMANS.

Thought there is an Out of Asia theory that claims humans may have began in the jungles of India and spreaded out in seperate bands, the idiots that migrated into Africa became the niggers.

You'll never convince me that inherently violent people have a greater sense of community.

that would make the french peak humans

Early modern humans lived in larger groups and the Dmanisi hominds looked after the elderly, and many primate species also attempt to care for invalid members of the group. Humans and neanderthals share a common ancestor which is why we have similar genetic makeup. Africans have a lot of genetic variation which makes it harder to investigate.

Id say its more to do with natural selection.

You cant hunt and gather all year round in places that have proper winters. That means more focus on technology (farming) and forward planning (storing food).

cooperative and community are two different things. you're mixing up neighborhood with pack behavior.

i it seems like we might have been dumbed down since then, which is interesting.

a sad idea is if neanderthal man was the height of human evolution but born too early to explore space, too late to invent wheel

There's a reason that no neanderthal lives today. They got out-warred and out-bred.

and they have the Neanderthal DNA

>anons are still unaware that neanderthals were placed here as an intervention in order for us to eventually join the rest of the civil universe

>implying you need vocal chords for language
Chimps already have a body language with 66 words meaning Neanderthals would be able to make their own sound languages though they would sound really weird since they cant make an e sound.

Human tribes were always small though they rarely ever exceeded the number 30.

We are 600 000 years apart so who knows.

thuleanperspective.com/2014/07/08/why-talk-about-the-neanderthal/

Plenty of refugees haired broads in the states just a mutation

were homo sapiens the googles of the past?
did you think there were neanderthals who fought against disgusting species mixing?
do you think there were even more neanderthals will neanderthal guilt, who let us homo sapiens into their communities because they felt bad for us, only for us to kill them all off?

you don't see what i'm saying. community is a nice word for pack behavior

Not necessarily. Chimps are believed to have the IQ for speech but not the Fox gene that allows humans to use IQ for complicated speech.

Raw IQ does not equate to what humans consider intelligent.

You could also be the most intelligent person on the planet but be mentally geared towards taking everything by force and end up in prison and get called a retard by everyone else.

>most violent towards their own
Look again. Niggers are tribal. If you're not in their tribe - even if you are another nigger - you are nothing.

Neanderthals predated Europeans. They were "a wolf pack with knives" that hunted at night. They almost wiped us out at one point. Rape was common, too, apparently. Arguably, everything we associate with what would become European Culture arose as a result of defeating this nightmare enemy way back when.

youtube.com/watch?v=KEqv2_jWYfM
Red Ice Radio - Danny Vendramini - Hour 1 - Them & Us: Neanderthal Predation Theory

Human language is much more complex and allows for more sophisticated thought to be put into words.

Neanderthals and chimps are unrelated. They evolved from a common ancestor millions upon millions of years ago. They and us shared the same amount of chimp DNA.

I understand but milking the system for all it's worth is still a pretty selfish thing to do.

Very German of you.

>There's no hard evidence to indicate that modern humans and neanderthals were even capable of producing offspring together.

Except for the fact that, you know, we have their DNA in our fucking blood.

The neanderthal was screwed over by its brain, its fingers didnt have the tool dexterity as us. However it truely was the most intelligent lifeform on our planet since it was a pure case of natural selection no interbreeding at all.

American education strikes again.

Red hair is a totally different type of melanin to the melanin found in blacks and blondes and it came from neanderthals.

Also everything is a mutation. Dont say things you know nothing about.

you are a spiritual being temporarily enjoying a trip as an earth experiencer

kill yourself if you don't believe me

Tell me you are just an Australian with a proxy actually shitposting.

>different classes/genus/species

Holy fuck, no basic biology courses in your past.

No they just got decimated by a stadial that got so bad central europe was hitting -50 degrees Celsius. Homo sapiens really wouldn't ever have attacked neanderthals, the populations on both sides were so small it is unlikely they ever even met.

My point is that if the chimp can make a language since so can the more evolved neanderthal.

is neanderthal DNA recessive?

like the abbos?
really makes you're think

>Their vocal chords weren't as developed

That's wrong, there's nothing in neandertal anatomy that would make them less able to use articulate language than contemporary humans. Even the genes involved in speech development like FOXP2 are nearly the same as modern humans have. Neandertals were able to, and likely spoke a complex language.

Neanders are the superior species.

They were very durable, strong and smart at the same time. Humans however as much weaker and had frailer skeletons compared to them.

>How are we not different classes / genus / species ? Is hundreds of thousands of years not enough separation?
political correctness

neandertals are fucking subhuman
homo sapiens hunted them to extinction for a reason

>kill yourself if you don't believe me

I can't find a fault in this logic.

correct

aren't cro magnon just regular modern(white) man from some thousands of years ago?
i can't help but stare at heads of black people, they are so tiny, they make me think of this.

>tfw no qt neanderthal gf

I'm at least 50% Neanderthal.

Why are neanderlolis so cute?

but by your own logic, and the fact that hybrid vigor exists shouldn't we be trying to push past our current limited state. If neanderthal had not "mixed down" to paraphrase you then you wouldn't be having this argument. QED

not an argument

The genetic distance is why its hybrid vigor user but sandniggers and blacks are human so mixing them just creates an inferior half white person.

>Is hundreds of thousands of years not enough separation

for some reason no, literally any other animal, and that standard holds, but when that standard is applied to humans its suddenly wrong.

I think scientists are just afraid of being called racists, and also that studies that look for differences in races aren't going to get funding.

For example, in evolutionary biology, they are willing to consider species that are still technically the same, but have been separated reproductively(for example, one half of a wolf pack goes through a mountain pass and exists independently of the other half for years) for a while(most of the time no where near the time humans were separated). These separated groups are considered separate species if they no longer naturally reproduce, this usually arises from differences in mating rituals, they can still technically breed, they've just been separate so long they don't recognize the others as them.

phys.org/news/2014-04-genetic-neanderthals-diverse-modern-humans.html#nRlv

>neadertals were less diverse
>Homo sapiens arrived bringing diversity
>neadertals went extinct

tfw 'diversity' literally kills you

Science that isn't supported by the minority ruling class is racist. Get used to it.

history repeats itself
the exact same thing that happened with neanderthals is happening with whites, not only they have low birthrates, but they are also racemixing and replaced by another races that breed much more.

does she shop at the gap? she should coz her gap is shopped

>Begging the question.

We. Were. Emperors... of human of humanoid development.
For countless Millenia, neandertal's guarded over the biodiversity of humanoid life. We kept a watchful eye over our fellow humanoids and ape relatives due to our love of intellect. We invented advanced technology but kept our numbers small and our cities minimal--"take only experiences, leave only footprints" was our motto. Thus there is no record of neandertal's great works. This Pax Neanderthal lasted for eons until a terrible and violent race--homo sapiens-- conspired with an evil Neanderthal scientist, Merkel, to destroy neandertal's. Within a generation, 80% of neanderthal's were dead. The remainder were forced to breed with homo-sapiens...however some in the mountains and cold regions maintained most of their Neanderthal blood. In another generation, all of the other humanoid species were genocided by the homo-sapiens. As punishment for this, God smote the home of the homo-sapiens--Africa. Their skin became the color of ash. Their clay became the color of blood. And on that day God promised to take Affirmative Action to help right the great injustice done to the Neanderthal by making the pure homo-sapiens into the servants of Neanderthal descendants until the end of the age.

Asians also contain Neanderthalic DNA, which explains the Japanese empire and the Silk Road for Chinese.

Neanderthals LACKED social skills. For that same reason they were better thinkers and artists.

They were autistic, basically

>They were autistic, basically

East asians have the most neandertal DNA, that explains alot

neandertal DNA gave us anime

What we call white genocide was once neanderthal genocide. See? It's just more evolved life forms out-breeding and migrating into a lesser species' territory.

How? Neanderthals weren't anywhere near Asia.

That would be finns.

Homo sapiens migrating out of africa to asia mixed with neandertals on the way, likely in the middle easter region

makes sense

Most of the skulls of Neanderthals with holes. This is evidence that the cromagn-niggers were eating their brains.
>Neanderthals are known for their large cranial capacity , which at 1600 cm 3 is larger on average than that of modern humans.

Also, the cromagn-niggers propagated like rabbits and took by quantity and socially (familiar story).

>The size and distribution of Neanderthal sites, along with genetic evidence, suggests Neanderthals lived in much smaller and more sparsely distributed groups than their Homo sapiens contemporaries. Some experts suggest that this disparity alone was a major contributing factor to their ultimate replacement by Homo sapiens, which may have outnumbered them by as much as 9 to 1 according to some estimates.

this actually makes a lot of sense. It also then makes sense to genocide niggers and arabs and jews in order to protect originality from lowly social ''muh comunnitahh'' monkeys that contribute nothing.

damn that thal dude is hot. Fuck all sap-saps

It goes family-genus-species, my uneducated friend.

Neanderthals = acient NEET
Cro-Magnon = acient mudsleems

We, the finns should be protected as an endangered species.

Well memed my melanin-enriched friend, I suppose we'll see what ends up happening in the end.

depends which race you are

for example, for a black, it's good to race mix with white, but it's bad for white.

This

So you're saying it's good for whites to mix with East Asians though right?

If science were honest, the different races of man would be sub species, the way Bengal, Siberian and Sumatran tigers are different sub species of tiger. They are all tigers, but have discreet populations with distinct differences in size, coloration and physical characteristics. To expand the comparison, Neanderthals were a separate similar species. They were lions to homo sapiens' tiger. All non sub Saharan human populations interbred with them, making Europeans and Asians Ligers.

Science won't ever adopt the sub species description for humans because of political correctness, though.

td;lr, Neanderthals weren't a different "race", they were a generally superior species that were basically too smart for the time they lived in that were overrun by the dumber and more prolific homo sapiens that replaced them.

What could go wrong?

Based Neanderthals!

Han Chinese have the most Neanderthal DNA

Neanderthals werent hunted to extinction. They fucked other cultures and diluted their nigger-blood, until true humans were produced.

They sacrificed their lives for us

>wide nose
>brow ridge
>white skin

Why these thing don't go together...

nice meme m9

The kike went wrong there, I'm afraid. With jews you lose, sadly.

>american education

kek
trusting strangers is a neotenous behaviour
dogs are bred for that
as are people living in large societies

see
>The Tocharians or Tokharians were Indo-European peoples who inhabited the medieval oasis city-states on the northern edge of the Tarim Basin (modern Xinjiang, China) in ancient times.

>wide nose
>brow ridge
>white skin

Neanderthal was a nigger.

>TIL asians love gorilla daddy dick

Yes, yes that makes sense. However, dogs are still shit.

why dogs hate black people then

bad smell
i can smell a nigger from across a room
imagine how bad it must be for a dog

Your stupidity doesn't justify an argument. Go see where Class fits on the tree of life, then go slap yourself in the face.

>How are we not different classes / genus / species ? Is hundreds of thousands of years not enough separation?
As long as we can procreate and have a fertile offspring we are the same species

#NeanderthalPrideMonth