Why do white supremacy retards always pick Washington and Oregon as their state of choice?

Yes the majority of people in these states are white but they are also liberal. Why not pick a true red pill state like Idaho? You remember Ruby Ridge? Instead you pick a state with the densest amount of cuck males and feminist single moms. Not the best example of the white race.

who the fuck wants to live in idaho

eastern washington is the most white npart of the country, also idaho is fucking lame dude

It's purty

Majority of the autistic "CASCADIA 14/88" shit came out in the 80s and early 90s when the area was mostly empty.

Now a days it just follows the standard rule of: If it boarders the coast there for liberals

If they're serious they should move their sights to a state like Montana.
Majority white and low population.

no fuck off, we're full

Similar climate and biome as Yurop and

We use to get girls who were sluts say they were from Idaho. Because "i-da-ho" then they proceeded to gobble my dick hell yeah

What is Hayden Lake? Pretty sure the stormfags already picked Idaho.

i don't get it

If you want to actually have success as a nation you need access to the sea.

Being a landlocked nation is a recipe for disaster. Don't believe me, find one landlocked country that isn't poor and super fucked up.

The only ones I can think of would be Czech Republic or Austria, but back in the day when they were Kingdoms, they were larger and could access the sea.

>Switzerland

>picking a landlocked area without access to the ocean for trade

You are a literal retard and wont be allowed.

Decent access to resources, multiple large ports, large verity of terrain/environment types, eastern/southern halves of states are more right leaning in terms of political climate, etc.

Tacoma here. More liberal the further towards larger cities. The further northwest you go in Oregon, Washington, (maybe) Idaho and Cali the more liberal (seems to be the rule of thumb).

>fortress of mountains
>wonderful mild climate, lots of cloud cover to make it hard for eyes in the sky
>lots of water and good soil
>ocean access that's easily defendable
>thousands of miles of land to cross if D.C. wants to come get sum
>resources up north
You also cannot, I say cannot, tell it wouldn't be ultra glorious to steal hippie land from them and make it fascist, or semi fascist. We could survive in the sustenance of the sweet tears for decades. They shouldn't be able to soil that great soil. You know it. It would be a great place for the coming redpills white flight

>tfw no Cascadian utopia
>you will never cleanse Seattle of degeneracy
How do you even start a white flight? And would it make the Northwest we make it like the Northeast? (assuming the flight lands here)

It must be the nature, bears and wilderness fucking with their brains

>being a white supremacist means you're redpilled

Lol

You get it, make Seattle our post Weimar Berlin.
I say just spread through word of mouth. It's quite literally the most defendable place in the nation.
Also, just be willing to support any hypothetical movements that may or May not spring up in the future.

There's something off about the PNW, everyone up there has this weird brainwashed mentality. Even the conservatives there are fucking weird as hell.

Also when the time is right, if it is meant to be, I can't see much of a problem with getting people to move up there. The hard part would be preparing the place for that

because there's a lot of other white people there

Only wealthy because of banks, trade routes/alliances with stronger countries that permit them access to the sea.

>implying it doesn't

I would love to see a white ethnostate being created as the US will inevitably dissolve in the future, and I would help in making it happen, as (((Israel))) did, when it recruited Jews from all over the globe to help the effort.

That's what I'm thinking. I wouldn't want to tax manpower from Europe too much, but imagine Aussies, Croats, anglos, Boers, Canadians, (actual) americans, germans, etc all fighting for an ethnostate there

When I visited there from the midwest, I thought every man was gay since they talked and gestured so effeminately. Turns out that's just the way straight males act in the PNW. Weird shit.