Khajit = SJW/Jews of Skyrim

We're the Khajit the SJW/Jews of Skyrim? I think you can make a good case that they were:

>literally no discernible skills
>dressed in utter rags
>known for being complainers
>keep to themselves
>don't work
>shit warriors

It actually makes perfect fucking sense when you think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dunmer_of_Skyrim
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Khajiit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers*

I don't know what's worse, Khajits or Argonians.

Ulfric 16

Khajiit welcomes you into this thread.

Sounds more like Gypsies

They don't rule shit, they're not clever enough to be Jews.
>Altmer = Jews
>Khajit = Gypsies
>Argonians = Niggers

(((Khajiit))) welcomes you into this thread.
Please, browse this-one's fine memes.

no
>argonians-jews
>khajit-gyppos
>snow elves-ancient egyptians

>orcs = niggers
>argonians = pajeets

Altmer = NatSoc, and Jews don't rule anything, they barely disrupt and infiltrate. It's a WASP world, my friend.

Altmer are most definitely Jew like with the occupation and subjugation of valenwood and whatnot.

>orcs = niggers
than what are redguards?

Sounds more like Romanians

I perfer being imperial
Fuck Ulric

Pre-Islamic Arabs

Redguard are more arab like with their curved swords and sctructure n shit. Orcs aren't nearly rowdy enough to be niggers.

You racist Nords are all the same.

nah, they're gypsies

>I prefer being cucked by foreign invaders
>flag
fuck's sake user

Nah, Orcs are pretty based.
>build walls to keep outsiders out and demand they prove their worth before they're let in
>keep their ancient and homogeneous culture alive inside them and free of outside influences
>work hard for the good of their people and community and have a strong hierarchy based authority
Orcs are more like the Japanese. I mean before the A-bombs turned them all into otaku.

Nords = Irish/Celts
Assassins Guild= Argentinians
Argonians = Nigerians
Dwemer = Chinese/Mongols

>imperials cucked
It´s like you havent even played the game

Nords = irish/celts

No the bretons are the irish/celts

>Nords = Irish/Celts

Are you retarded? I mean, do you have actual brain damage?

>durr duh thalmor want skyrim to be in civil wurrr!!!! Ulfric is uhh deep cuver thalmor aygent!
Eat a dick, Skyrim is rightful Nord clay. Praise talos

Bretons are the Eternal Anglo m8.

Dunmer are the Jews of Skyrim. Seriously, read this shit. Sounds like something straight off of (((Tim Wise's)))) website.

uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dunmer_of_Skyrim

t. J'zargo

>Assassins Guild = Argentians

Top bantz

Looool
My character in skyrim is khajit. Perks in speech, sneak, light armor, daggers, archery.

Always played Khajit because of snekk and acrobatics bonus and nighteye for the stupidly dark caves in oblivion. I just enjoy snekking and backstabbing.

>Tfw 2600 hours in oblivion

Or you could actually look at culture.
>Khajiit=India niggers
>Argonian=Aztec niggers
>Redguard=Sandniggers while also actual niggers
>Imperial=Roman
>Nord(ic)
>wood elf=Native American niggers
>Breton,high elf, and wood elf=European powerhouses

The Khajit are Gypsies. They roam around in tent caravans, sell shit goods, steal stuff, lie, get hooked on drugs, and probably stink really bad. Also, they probably shit in the street.

High Elves are the Jews. Super high superiority complex, more into magic and occult shit than anybody else and will drag others into it, and scheme to overthrow humanity.

best assassins and thief's

Dunmer master race
>xenophobic
>enslave lesser races
>live 3 times as long as lesser races
>rich and vibrant culture dating back to when they told the Aldmer to go fuck themselves

*thieves

Imperials are jews you stupid faggot
>hooked nose
>army built on multiculturalism
>racial power to get more money

Deep Elves AKA Dwemers are the master race.
They hate foreigners, they built their civilization underground without any help. sadly the only one that survived is a retarded midget elf

>muh gray quarter
>biggest complainers in all of skyrim
>can only enslave skooma addicted lizards
>b-but morrowwind

lol, we wuz elf kangz nd shiet

He was taking about the theifs guild sven.

Fuck I want to play skyrim now.

Time to dust off the old 360.

>be dwemer
>die

truly the master race

>xbox 360
>not playing skyrim on your comp with shitload of mods

Just the Forsworn in specific are kinda Celtic with them being constantly fucked and rebelling agianst Medditerean Imperials and having constant territorial disputes with Germanics.

Non-Forsworn Bretons are basically just Frenchfags/generic fantasy-setting humans.

Dunmer are kind of like the pre-20th century jews and Altmer are post 20th-century zionist jews. That book is jew-tier as fuck ye.

>You Nords said you were hospitable to strangers yet when we, an enemy you have been at war with since time immemorial, had half our population pour into your country because of our own fuckups, you just gave us half your capital city instead of the entire city along with half your entire homeland. You lied to us, that isn't hospitable at all you fucking white goyim.

I hate it when I have to agree with a burger against a fellow swede

Nords - Nordic Whites
Bretons - Brits, etc..
Imperials - Mediterraneans
Redguard - Moorish/Turkic Arabs

Bosmer - Celts/Gaelic
Altmer - Jews
Orsmer - Sub Saharan Africans
Dunmer - East Asians
Dwemer - Germans
Falmer - Slavs

Argonians - Indians/South East Asians
Khajit - Gypsies

>get BTFO by a bunch of Chimer savages
>erase yourself from existence
Epic

>

Magic killed them within a second, they didnt fail at anything really. THEY LITERALLY MADE ROBOTS while nords lived in their caves chewing potatos

THEY WERE KANGZ N SHIT MAN

I didn't have a capable pc when the game came out.

Khajet are among the finest Stealth Archers in all of Tamriel.

Same, played it with 20-30 fps with shitty computer, still amazing.

It's glaringly obvious that they're Gypsies. Only an American would miss that (I envy you for that)

The Dunmer are literally the jews.

WE WUZ KNIGHT-PALADIN'S N SHIIIEEET

I don't understand why no one wants to help the refugees! They are a kind, patient and tolerant people!

People need to understand that the Dunmer have a beautiful religion, unlike the Nords. Dunmer religion, is a religion of peace.

Really? I thought they were the blacks since they're so good at stealing.

>Pick Breton
>Character's a manlet

I never asked for this.

>tfw no acrobatics in skyrim
>tfw shitty jump

>when Cred Forums idolises globalist stooges Reagan and Thatcher who fucked their countries over for the (((banks))) and tries to paint them as nationalists
I shouldn't let this bother me any more but it still does.

>be Torygg
>get fus'd

And they sell and use crack (Skooma).

Reagan passed amnesty for spics, Thatcher doubled Britain's mudslime population. How are these cucks heroes?

Ah, Donald Stars-and-Stripes.

Now that you have come to me here, there can be but one result. Many times I have considered offering to share this place with you. I considered offering to accept your oath of service. You might try to buy my trust by giving me Wraithguard, Keening, Sunder and the delegates. I thought we might once again be friends... comrades... brothers in arms.

Theyre literally niggers.
>cant talk
>fuck up everything they live in
>kill everyone they see
>take credit for what they didnt do

I like the Imperials but you're fuckin wrong m9.

The Empire is now run by a puppet government run by the Thalmor.

>Nigger's first TES game

Wow you sound like that lady in Whiterun who wants the khajit dick. Always complaining about how the jarl won't let in her skooma dealing gang bang buddies.

Putting it in a 2016 context
>Imperials
USA, empire on decline
>Altmer
China, evil upcoming power eyeing the first one
>Bosmer
North Korea, retarded sidekick
>Bretons
Sweden, effeminate faggot magic users
>Orcs
Turks, barbarian but not to a Kahjit/Argonian degree
>Dunmer
Russia, fall of USSR is same as eruption of Red Mountain
>Redguard
Any nigger with a gun. USA ones mostly.
>Argonian
Ukranians.
>Kahjits
Arabs or Indians, can't decide.

Can't put anyone under Nords ( proud people freeing themselves of the USA rule, returning to the uncucked ways of old ). Certainly not Germany.

All 3
Forsworn-Pagan Celts
Highrock&Cyrodillic Bretons= French/Brits

They are an oppressed people! They deserve to live with us, it is our duty to help the needy! Think of the children!

As accurate as it can get

Try doing business with this crooked faggot and tell me he isn't the jewiest jew in all of Tamriel.
BRETONS = KIKES

It makes me sad how little underwater treasure there is. I chose the argonians because I thought the water breathing would help alot, but it turns out that every race has godly lungs, and there's barely any shipwrecks, and the ones there are, are on the shore anyway.

Histskin is pretty rad though. Plus I get to be a fucking lizard. Fuckin cool.

Khajit is furry tier though. Fuck that.

>tfw beheading Khajits with my Curved (CURVED!) sword

Romans also recruited soldiers from lands that they conquered. All in the empire became known as Roman.

How are Bosmer up and coming? They fucking live in trees. The Bosmer that helps you when you infiltrate that Altmer gathering is a total pussy.

I thought the Redguards were based off the Sudanese, dark skinned Caucasoids who live in a huge desert and act like Arabs.

>playing stealth
>not just spamming fireballs in people's faces

Top fucking cuck

Bosmer are North Korea.

>sell ingredients to him for 1 gold
>try and buy them back, belethor is selling them for 10 gold

the fucking gamestop of skyrim

>magic
>skyrim
get fucked ya thin skinned pussy mage

Kharjo is the best companion, there are always exceptions.

you're missing the part where they're all excellent stealth archers

1. What the fuck is an ''assassin guild''?
There are either the Thieves Guild, the Dark Brotherhood or the Morag Tong.

2. IMO the dwemer are aesthetically based upon Babylonian culture with the religious and the philosophical aspects replaced with Greek/Roman philosophy.

>100 acrobatics
>+10 ring of acrobatics
>+30 boots of springheel jack
Jumping over foes and scaling forts with ease. Jumping out of cheydinhall and losing an hour since your last autosave.

Topped only by being super sneak in 'who dun it' but just watching every murder unfold.

Are the giants abos?

bretons are great at speechcraft period

Simply merchants, sandwalker.

>dark skinned Caucasoids who live in a huge desert and act like Arabs

I've always thought of Sudanese as being much more negroid than caucasoid

Dunmer are polish desu

ulfric is our asset goyim

>implying abos can care for livestock

Khajit got your back.

If you really wanna get high you drink 8 skooma and launch off a stair

Morrowind
>Ashlander tribes
Slav nations
>Hlaalu
England, Netherlands
>Telvanni
Japs, Koreans
>Redoran
??
>Sixth House/Dagoth Ur
USA
>Cliff Racers, Corprus victims
Turks

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Khajiit

Khajits are a combination of Hindu cultures (India, Nepal, Cambodia, parts of Indonesia) and furry cat fantasy from crazy cat ladies.

Gypsies are actually Indians who left India to commit crime and be a bother to Europe.

Pic related are actually Khajit, they are Ohmes from Daggerfall. Khajit vary greatly morphologically based on the moon cycles. I assume the Khajit of Skyrim are depicted as Gypsies is because they are far from their homeland, and only brave the cold of Skyrim in order to make money- legally and illegally. Khajit don't like the cold, just like Indians and South Asians.

If an Elder Scrolls game were ever set in Elsewyr, you would notice that they have a very distinct class system, and they aren't all poor beggars, thieves, and merchants.

>>Jews of Skyrim
>Who are the (((Thalmor)))

That being said, guards should go full Duterte on skooma dealers.

>I prefer having jews rule over me than aryan brothers
>flag
no surprise

Ulfric is controlled opposition at best, and a sleeper agent at worst.

When was the last time you saw a nigger keep to himself?

Khajiit are at least cuddly.

There are 2 kinds of sudanese. The nilotic which are literally the darkest people on earth and the afro-asiatics who are lighter and more caucasoid.

>that book

"You don't own anything nordoyim!"

Fuck the dark brotherhood, literally the fedora wearers of Skyrim.

>Nightingales and mages guild

>If an Elder Scrolls game were ever set in Elsewyr, you would notice that they have a very distinct class system, and they aren't all poor beggars, thieves, and merchants.
Instead, they are nigger-tier streetshitters

I think the Thalmor are the jews

the Thalmor are not the Dunmer.

>not taking out the enemies with a boomstick

whats this now?

yeah, they're the Altmer. AKA the jews of skyrim

>not playing as orc alchemist

>not playing as a Breton Necromancer

r8

2/10 tbqfh

dunmer and thalmor are two sides of the same kike coin.

0/10 kike lover.

The Khajits are gypsies
High Elves are Jews
Orcs are googles
Redguards are black people
Bretons are SJWs
Nords are white
Imperials are cucks
Dark Elves are mudslimes
Wood Elves are hippies
Argonians are cool lizard guys

I think this is a good list.

>Go to Riften
>large breasted bar made is a know sex master
>top lover is a Khajit

MFW

wow, glad to see you guys are talking about my game.
Please keep any racist language to a minimum

did you order skyim remastered yet?

>best unarmed
Dat knockout game.

WTF I THOUGHT THE FUCKING ORCS WERE THE JEWS??

>incredibly isolated
>backwards in language and beliefs
>terribly disfigured
>shit warriors and archers
>largely poor scholars
>horde coin

It makes perfect sense

You forgot, kicked out of every country

Dunmer are modelled on the jews. This is especially apparent in Morrowind.

>Can't put anyone under Nords ( proud people freeing themselves of the European rule, returning to the uncucked ways of old ). Certainly not Germany.

Brexit.

I would make smug memes out of my characters

also, next TES will be about Breton Court Intrigues

It's my understanding the next TES game will be in the desert land of the Khajit or the marshes of the Argonians.

Is this correct? Available Christmas 2016, correct?

REMOVE MER

Elves are exclusively asians, real jews are the Alessians

Altmer are Jews of Skyrim. Not even a question.

Why not the Summerset Isles, or Valenwood? High Rock would be fucking awesome.

Summer set isles? Who the fuck lives there? The slug people?

The Altmer live there. It would probably be a good location considering they set us up with all this Thalmor bullshit yet refused to actually follow up on it in a meaningful way.

>>literally no discernible skills
they were great traders and very stealthy

>Christmas 2016
If only.

The new ruler of High Rock will call up all the Paladins and knights of the kingdom to claim what's left of the Empire as their own

May your road lead you to war sands

>2016

more like 2022

except altmer are a tall pround elegant, and beautiful race with literally the highest iq's of all the races in the lore. doesnt sound jewish to me.

QUIT THIS SHIT NORDS HAVE FUCKIN NIGGER TIER INTELLIGENCE THEY DONT REPRESENT REAL LIFE WHITES

yeah but jews are cunning idiot

Likely untrue.
Latest rumor I hear was Valentine's Day, 2017 at the latest. Cred Forums is usually a good source of information

They didn't die. They became the brass skin of anumidium.

Todd said at E3 that it was a long way away. IIRC he said that they didn't have the technology yet for what they wanted to do and that there would be at least two major releases between now and then.

(((Wasp)))

They're the gypsies of the Elder Scrolls universe.

They're the most fuckable race.

Khajit are known for being stealthy, great traders and martial arts. Also, only caravans (with reputation?) are kicked out from cities. They are minorities smashed together honestly.

Canada there is a point in a mans life that you need to stop taking the joke this far.

>Thalmor want to literally revert all existence in Mundus back into pre-Convention era (convention = creation)

Man literally have a Moonman + Terminator

>Greeks Romans were hardcore athiests and nihilists

Dwemer literally don't exist except for one disabled fatty and ghosts. Whoosh, matter gone. Seriously, they built a god which can literally deny existences.

So did the Mage guild represent the wishes of the fucking Jews?

Elaborate, I might know but I kinda specialize in other parts of TES lore.

Altmer is still master race like it or not

They simply did not know about chim
Praise Vivec you fucking n'wah

>>jews don't rule anything
except
>finance capital
>central banking
>america
for fuck's sake the supreme court has FOUR jews on it, 5 if king nigger got his way, and not a single fucking WASP.

CHIM*

>grandpa, what were you doing while the world burned?
>w-while you still had a chance to save it?

I was arguing about cartoon cat-people from a video game with other losers

>>dwemer - germans
lol in what fucking way. they're based on babylonians you dumbass

How many layers of dank are you on?

Okay if you want a Cred Forums race, Dunmer are extremely notorious for their nationalism. They hate about everyone, you can have elf slaves. Play Morrowind, no one is friendly to you even if you are a Dunmer because you're not native born.

Slaves, believe in racial superiority (beast races are animals to them), and even House Hlaluu, which on it's surface seems friendly (in Morrowind at least) actually have Camonna Tong as their members, basically KKK assassins.

But the Nords have their share of race wars, nearly exterminating the Falmer which caused them to be enslaves by the Dwmer (not dwarves, elves, the ultimate neckbeards too, both physically and mentally). That's why they're blind nowadays but are slowly getting civilized.

So it's a pick, Nords or Dunmer. Probably Dunmer cause they worship their ancestors and are greatly religious but Nords are more gloryvain.

Actually Khajit are gypsies.

The faggot who wrote that didn't do it while employed by Bethesda. Fan fiction tier.

Arabs before they became mudslime inbred retards. Basically North Africans and Persians.

Khajiit are stupid furballs that bow and scrape for the Aldmeri Dominion
Argonians are fucking based, nationalistic as fuck and are united as one people in times of need.
Khajiit are fucking sluts.

meow we're talking

To be fair, the Imperials recognise that they need a united empire to kick the Thalmor out. Tullius hints that they're waiting for the right moment to send the Thalmor packing at the end of the Imperial side of the civil war quest line.

Alright, the cyborg part is fanfiction (or a C0DA if you're a REAL loremaster :^))))) But I'm pretty sure Pelinal is canon, but his homosexuality got retconned.

It's in both Oblivion and Skyrim.

>Khajiit are fucking sluts.
And?

Orcs are the niggers of elder scrolls.

>playing bethesda games on console
how does it feel to each shit every moment of your life?
they turned themselves into a god. that's pretty based

No, actually you reminded me of something. Elves at a young age all get promiscous. Technically this is canon from Morrowind but not in my C0DA :))))

They were gypsies, moron.

According to Symmachus in the real Berenziah, it's bullshit and the reason she was such a whore is probably that she had no parents.

>they turned themselves into a god. that's pretty based

holy cow are you baiting me?

First of all, they didn't become Numidium, they built it and metaphorically became it's skin, and they went beyond the Black Pill they were the ultimate neckbeards. They literally don't exist.

>... They preferred their own gods of reason and logic

Come to think of it I forgot how not every book is canon in TES. I just took Barenzhia's friend for word, since it seemed reasonable enough in TES and seemed so casual about it.

quote from alive dwemer.

MORE
KAHJIIT
PORN
MY
FILE
HAS
ATROPHY.

Altmer are Jews. They divide and conquer humans by making the Empire and Stormcloaks fight each other. So instead of teaming up against high elves the nords and imperials are killing each other instead. Classic Jew tactic.

>Altmer are Jews

Their crooked Elven noses can also confirm that as well.

Altmer (specifically the Thalmor) are the Globalists of Tamriel.

They are obviously gypsies.

>Roaches are the real master race

Okay Cred Forums I need to be redpilled. Who do you think is the most based/redpilled race in all Tamriel?

>dunmer are the niggers of skyrim
>turks are the niggers of """europe"""
it checks out lad

stop being an n'wah any time

>tfw you can't really join the Forsworn masterrace

חגית אתה

>2016
>Liking those hagraven loving niggers

Lmao you even trying?

Posts like these are why I visit this board

Imperials are cucks.
Nords are wewuzzes and they bitch and cry about muh Thalos worship being banned despise the imperials not really enforcing that ban.
Forsworn are nationalists that kills the foreign scum on their land. Based as fuck.

It's the Orcs

They are Mer but not pussies like those other Mer, and they are also mostly daedra worshipers (specifically Malacath), the Eight/Nine Divines are bluepilled as fuck

Worshiping deamons, fitting for niggers.

Talos ban is enforced and only not enforced in storm cloaks. The nords are the actual nationalists.

Say that to my face milk-drinker not by courier and see what happens

>avtual nationalists
are you implying Forsworn aren't real nationalists? if it wherent for the thalos ban the nords wouldn't care about their sovereignity. Nords are cucked

Hey, all Ulfric wants to do is look out for his people. If that means to subjugate the Forsworn to gain more land for farming and mining for the Nords than so be it.

Ulfric may have his problems (POW to the Thalmor and all that) but he is pretty based. So is his companion, Galmar Stone-Fist.

The forsworn are litteral mongrels who attack superior nordic cities with stabbings cause of "muh old gods"

They're like racemixed muzzies.

>courier
>not dreamsleeve

excepts it's their land. nords and imperials are acting as joos and neocons

Ulfric just wants power.

I'd fuck a Khajit in the butt.

They have an entire country and are one of the few nations that have successfully managed to repel the aldmeri dominion.
They are all skooma and moon sugar addicted kleptomaniacs though.

>Dwemer = Chinese/Mongols
Ah yes because everyone knows how the Chinese and Mongolians had a habit of staying in their own territory and never bothering anyone.

>They have an entire country and are one of the few nations that have successfully managed to repel the aldmeri dominion.

Bruh...

And the americas were the mayan and native american's.

Also

>No nation
>Nationalism

Thats like fucking saying somali nationalism.

>He thinks CHIM is death
kek

>No nation
>Nationalism

Nation=people

It's actually worse than death.

The forsworn are unorganized mongrels whom are so stupid the only thing that they have that looks like a society is their shitty skin tents that they act as bandits from

if thats the way they want to live they should it's their land

I bet you were against european colonialism.

too some extent. wasen't wrong when we purchased the land.

Get this Cred Forums tier faggotry off my Cred Forums.

>Native American
>Were generally accepting of invaders from other cultures
>accepting
my fucking sides

I thought the argonians are supposed to represent modern Canadians?

>keep to themselves in a distant land
>nation mostly unexplored
>wary of diversity
>weak in combat and poorly organized
>moderate to average in trade

>Wary of diversity

INTO
THE
TRASH
IT
GOES

>orcs
>similar military tactics
I don't think so tim

In other worlds, orcs are niggers

But not in Skyrim.

>Orc Female
In what universe, Shadowrun?

Dwemer are basiclaly Babylonians or some other early advanced civilization

FOOLS! ALL OF YOU

>Nords are Nords
>Redguards are "WE WUZ ARABS"
>Bretons are Angloscum
>Imperials are wannabe-Romans, more like the "Romans" towards their later years when most of the Roman army was Goths and Gauls and Iberians and even Slavic

>Khajit are the real Ayy-Rabs
>Orcs are best-case-scenario Black people
(not niggers because honor culture, skilled hunters, and skilled producers of weapons and armor; aka they all have jobs and are harsh but honorable)
>Argonians are water-niggers*
(thieves, drug addicts, lots of offspring, live in a cesspool)

>High Elves are Germans
(NOT jews because they're like jews in every way except they amass their own large armies made up of their own people and gain vassals using their own manpower rather than sicking a coalition of vassals on someone to subjugate them into vassalization)
>Dark Elves are all South East Asians mixed together
(paki pajeets, vietnamese vatos, and Malaysian Airline Pilots)
>Wood Elves are East Coast Native Americans

>Dwermer are Romans from the Era of the Republic

* = Niggers cannot swim so it's necessary to make the distinction

Best thread on Cred Forums?

Sorry, I don't want to get banned tonight. You can always check E621,

And they're in their own ghettos

I agree with you, but let's be real: those guys are small fry.

Dunmer were here. Fuck everyone else. You will be sorry when we recover from The Red Year. Especially you faggot fuck Argonians.

>dunmer
>niggers

Say that to my face N'wah, not on Dreamsleeve, and see what happens.

this is my headcanon
but
dwemer - ancient north africans
falmer - today north africans

>WE
>WUZ
>FALMER

argonians = russians

Breton Anglo
Imperial Franco
Nord Redguard Germanic/Scandanavian Altmer (High Elves) Jew
Bosmer (Wood Elves) Who cares
Dunmer (Dark Elves) Romanian gypsies
Orc American Black
Argonian North African Black
Khajiit Turkroach

Sss you fffilty apess still rrrot under ttthe yoke of the cursssed empire.

We are the only freeeee onessss lefft.

>>literally no discernible skills
>>dressed in utter rags
>>known for being complainers
>>keep to themselves
>>don't work
>>shit warriors

But all this is not true. They are merchants and warriors. They are all dressed either in fine clothes or plate armor. They dont complain much about the skyrim situation when you talk to them. They work as merchants. They are as good warriors as any race, excelling in what we call "gorila warfare".

>Merchants

no they are gypsies then

only difference between the two is jews evolved high verbal iq

as soon as you learn to speak their dildolecht you invariably want to deport them all to madagascar.

People always assume the Thalmor are Jews, but I'm pretty sure they're just Anglos. High elves and Anglos even look similar: deformed and demonic.

I think Imperials are supposed to be like Romans, not exactly one affixed ethnicity

I dont get the khajiit = gypsy meme.
They have their own province with their own cities. They are not nomadic. The khajiit of skyrim are trading caravans only, its not representative of the entire species. The orcs are the only race without its own province.

If anything khajiit are arabs/persians. They live in the desert, worship the moon and get high off strange subtances.

skyrim unbound mod.