Magnum PI will be played by a woman, goy

The famous P.I. of the 80s was needlessly masculine. We finally have the chance to correct that and destroy the CIS white patriarchy for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/tv/news/magnum-pi-sequel-series-daughter-abc-1201868173/
youtube.com/watch?v=LBIgXhiOpeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SdoDtIUPlVM
youtube.com/watch?v=_AnTf0IJeEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archive.Is wouldn't work for me. So give them a click if you want, I guess

variety.com/2016/tv/news/magnum-pi-sequel-series-daughter-abc-1201868173/

rosie odonnell as transgender tom selleck when?

>Magnum PMS

I think they should remake Charlies Angels with Muslim Men.

How do we get that script greenlit

kek

Let them. It will tank, they'll lose money, and stop pandering with these stupid fucking remakes.

I heard the next Incredible Hulk is actually going to have Down syndrome.

>next Incredible Hulk is actually going to have Down syndrome.

To be fair Lou looked like a downy

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A LIE

IT WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW AS A CHILD

Revenge aginst tom, dudes based as fuck and they can't boot him off blue bloods why not just shit on his most famous and well known role. Nra board member and a big time conservative, listen to some interviews you'll be pretty surprised

youtube.com/watch?v=LBIgXhiOpeQ

It will flop like every other SJW muh diversity shit shows do.

came here to post this, I see my services are no longer required, time to kill myself

It's not a lie.

Stop being racist, goy!

Did they not learn their lesson with Ghostbusters? What is in their heads?

Feminists do not exist to create. They exist to destroy. The lesson they learned from Goybusters is that they really can destroy everything they touch.

why is (((hollywood)) remaking shit nobody wants remade, putting a woman in it, and pretending this is the remake the whole world wouldn't shut up about

They want to shit on the legacy of a conservative actor and the show's conservative creator

They believe Ghostbusters failed because of internet trolls and not because it was a poor concept that was poorly written and poorly executed.

These people live in a bubble full of yes men.

Didn't they already do that and call it murder she wrote

The mustache was the whole gimmick. Hollyweird fails again.

Burn Notice was its spiritual successor anyways

Better version

youtube.com/watch?v=SdoDtIUPlVM

Why can't they just make new shows and not trample on everything of the pervious generation?

It just seems bitter and spiteful as fuck

If it was Magnum's Stacy daughter being ultra feminine but dangerous femme fatale, that could work.

All people need to do is not watch this shit. Ratings and viewership are everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=_AnTf0IJeEI

the show had an ending, that alone is more than more shows out there, and it was a good ending.

this is not necessary and nobody wants this.

Yeah. Because that MacGuyver remake sounds sound great.

The again, the Hawaii Five-O remake is going strong.

Sad that Hollywood is promoting feminism by pretty much saying they don't trust women with new properties and only in remakes of male brands.

This is actually anti-feminist corporate marketing.

So it won't be very good and it'll go under in no time.
okay

Because jews don't want to risk money on new show concepts that might fail. That's why everything is either novel adaptions or remakes now

Looks like they have found out messing with fictional characters trigger you beyond anything else will.
Your 0day has been discovered. Poor thing.

The Hawaii 5-0 remake is more it's own show but just borrows the name and setting

underage b&

if you haven't watched The Fall of Sam Axe movie, you should.

I think you could pull off a female PI show if you had good writers.

but we'll just get the same shit that always get's peddled.

Feminists are jews.

Kill every jew before they kill you.

Though a She-Hulk movie or Netflix series would be fucking great.

With all these female remakes / sequels, I don't get why Marvel isn't all over that. It is Ally McBeal x Hulk. Though Shulkie did it before Ally.

Then why use the name?

Studios rely on hollow old trademarks instead of creating new properties for new trademarks.

Inb4 she fucks a google on screen.

Archer PI was shit

I cut wait for this to flop like Patriarchybusters and Diversity Gear

You were still swimming around in your black father's nutsack when Magnum was on. Of course, you don't appreciate what they are doing here.

They'll never stop with these remakes but it will absolutely fail after one season, if not a few episodes.

Only half a season before being cancelled confirmed.

Thanks for proving me right. Reality is happening, and you're bitching about a fictional character. This is why you're on the losing side. Age doesn't mean shit if you're still mental midget.

You nips are all about that honor suicide

So the whole Magnum-Higgins homo sub-plot is out then? Or is Higgins going to be a dyke now?

>This is why you're on the losing side

What side is that, user?

Higgins weren't no homo

unless they cast rosie o'donnel they're not going to find one with the right mustache

Yea because Ghostbusters went well.
I'm putting the over/under at 6 episodes

can't wait.

Why the fuck are they doing this?

>1) It's for money.
But these projects are not successful, it's a crapshoot if they even make their money back. The whole point of raising a dead franchise for the name is supposed to be guaranteed bux.

>2) It's ideology.
Honestly it has to be. With Amy Pascal and Vaginabusters it was, the Sony leaks proved it. She wanted more women superheroes because she had a vagina, not because it'd make money.

But even at this stage it doesn't make sense. If you want more womyn heroes, you'd write actual womyn characters. You wouldn't genderswap a male show or movie. Doing that shows you have zero confidence in any original material. Which begs the question why genderswap it at all?

We're back to 1) Make money -- if you want to reboot Magnum PI, you do it with a guy and cash in on 80s nostalgia to boot.

None of this make any fucking sense.

jews are not as smart as we thought
Cred Forums at 11