Debate prediction / possibility thread

There are so many things to think about with the upcoming debate. Some things to consider:
1. Will Hillary even show up? If not, what will her excuse be?
2. How well do you think it will go for Trump / Hillary?
3. What do you think Trump's strategy should be? Should he stay cool or attack?
4. Do you think Hillary will have a seizure, collapse, have coughing fits, have to take a break half way through, or have any other sort of mishap?
5. Any specific arguments / counter-arguments you're expecting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljv1fO4qrIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will paypal anyone $1000 if hillary stays on her feet for the full 90 minutes.

if theres commercial breaks every 20 seconds to help her out, the deal is off.

I'm interested to see how much she coughs, it'll be really noticeable compared to Trump who never really has any noticeable interruptions in his speech.

Pretty sure it's confirmed to be a full 90 minute debate split into 6 15 minute segments with no breaks whatsoever.

>1. Will Hillary even show up? If not, what will her excuse be?
If not, it'll be with some claim that it would legitimize him.
>2. How well do you think it will go for Trump / Hillary?
If she has a coughing fit (likely) and Trump doesn't gaffe (possible) then it'll go well for Trump.
>3. What do you think Trump's strategy should be? Should he stay cool or attack?
Cool.
>4. Do you think Hillary will have a seizure, collapse, have coughing fits, have to take a break half way through, or have any other sort of mishap?
Likely.
>5. Any specific arguments / counter-arguments you're expecting?
Racist, misogynist, walls bridges, black people, tax returns, emails.

the perfect outcome:

hillary collapses and trump rushes over to help out and is the reason she is revived.

nobody can vote against a hero, and she will be forced to thank him on live TV.

She's going to be pumped full of so many stimulants that she's going to act over aggressive and irritable. Trumps best bet is to stay cool but throw her curve balls that aren't on the script to make her panic and work her up. She's going to crash by the end of it.

can you imagine a collapse or coughing fit by hillary? this will be too funny.

they can't drug her too much, she is already prone to stroke.

The debate will likely just be them screaming in each other's faces, like so
youtube.com/watch?v=ljv1fO4qrIw

I'm not expecting anything to really happen outside of that, to Trump or Hillary, but it'd be entertaining to say the least if Hillary's health issues caught up to her.

I am seriously going to skip class just to see the debate.
I hope she collapses of medicament overdose.
Also this

>1. Will Hillary even show up? If not, what will her excuse be?
Haven't she died already as alex jones predicted?
>2. How well do you think it will go for Trump / Hillary?
Where are you taxes dahnald?
uh oh the same place where your emails
this will be shitstorm
>3. What do you think Trump's strategy should be? Should he stay cool or attack?
he will be trump, same bs and lies as always
>4. Do you think Hillary will have a seizure, collapse, have coughing fits, have to take a break half way through, or have any other sort of mishap?
yes if she will have it live people will pity her and vote for her, that's 6D checkers right there
>5. Any specific arguments / counter-arguments you're expecting?
emails
trump university
tax returns
benghazi
he did this/she did that bs
it will be like their twitter for last few months

>Where are you taxes dahnald?
>uh oh the same place where your emails
Savage

This. Show mercy to your opponents. It's the one thing they can't spin.

This. There's no way she isn't going to be drugged up. She has to show up, she'd lose automatically because independents would take it as s big fuck you.

I think they will get naked and fuck each other doggy style.

This is what I've been thinking. I bet for the appearances she makes these days when she's not on "break" she is fully drugged up. They will undoubtedly keep her wired for the debate, and it will cause her to be aggressive and irritable as the user said.

She will also likely have a few "scandal" points to throw at Trump to try to detract from any real discussion of issues. The main goal of Clinton in this debate is to reinforce their narrative that she is on the moral high ground and she will do that by simply trying to demonize Trump or distract from the real issues

I bought a ton of booze in order to time travel to when the day the debate starts.

For a year now this have been the end game i've been looking forward to and dominating my thoughts.

How did Dahnald do in the smaller debates towards the end of the primaries? Better or worse than when there were like 14 people on the stage

>Debate Predictions

There won't be a debate and nobody will buy the excuse coming from Hillary's campaign. This is the beginning of the end of Hillary.

I don't know if that would give us any insight as to how this debate will go. It's a different scenario now because Trump's demeanor has shifted to attention grabbing, to acting more presidential and professional.

>There won't be a debate and nobody will buy the excuse coming from Hillary's campaign
This is almost what I'm thinking at this point. There's no way she can make it through the debate. But I'm not sure what makes her look worse, skipping the debate or going, having visible health issues and losing.

If Hillary is considering not doing the debate she would do something like a bomb threat.
If not then she will just lie massively and have her friends in the media back the lies.

If this sounds too retarded it is simply because I have no fucking idea what she will do next, she is so desperate at this point.

What date does it start? Is Monday 26th accurate?

>she would do something like a bomb threat

This actually had not occurred to me and seems decently plausible as a cop out with no blame on her

All Hillary has to do is look alive, and all Trump has to do is not look like Hitler.

Boring debate.

Yes.

Yes Monday the 26th I can't find the time though. Probably prime time so starting sometime between 7-10 PM eastern US time. Likely pretty late or sometime in the morning for you lads.

Trump is going to BTFO himself. The moderators will ensnare him and Hillary will go in for the kill.

It's honestly sad waiting for it to happen. Just like that our hopes are gone for good, unless Assange has a video recording of her murdering a google.

>If not then she will just lie massively and have her friends in the media back the lies.
This is pretty much what will happen.

>If this sounds too retarded it is simply because I have no fucking idea what she will do next, she is so desperate at this point.
Nothing sounds retarded at this point. Things are so crazy anything could happen.

But Trump has already framed it like he wants to debate, and he's ready for the debate. If the debate doesn't happen, I think Hillary is the one who will look bad, no matter what the excuse is. Even if it's something neutral that doesn't seem like it's her fault.

>where are you taxes?
>right here
>holds up taxes
>camera zooms in on papers
>liberals panic
>Hilary sweating
>Don man leans in
>how about your emails
>crowd erupts and mass riots ensue

>holds up taxes
Fucking underage you do know how many sheets that would be? Would be funny for him to wheelbarrow them in though.

Haiti will be brought up and destroy Clinton

Put your money where your mouth is