Didn't you faggots learned anything from American History X?

Didn't you faggots learned anything from American History X?

No. Stream it so we can all watch it together.

Yeah, no matter what you do, a nigger is going to steal your stuff and kill your little brother.

That sound, logical arguments against immigration and the barbaric black community are nullified because a fictional white supremacist believes them.

>Implying /pol can learn from anything.

>Don't say googs are violent or violent googs will kill you.

Yeah, I remember that movie.

Yeah.
No matter how much of a cuckold you are.
Niggers are still going to nigg and kill your family.
So stick to your morals. Niggers are not human = fact.

This.

The original ending even had Derek looking into a mirror and shaving his hair off again - but of course (((they))) decided to cut this from the film.

I learned that when left without authority, niggers rape.

He should have went back to killing niggers.

Lets do this as a pre-chimpout activity tonight.

Trips has decided

Wow. That's true? Was it shot or only in script? I always felt ending lacked something. That would be perfect from story telling perspective: in the spirit of greek tragedy: "no matter how hard you try and how good you are, world will be break you" and circle of life and yada yada.

Here's the twist.

The director, a Jew, was pissed about the final cut of the movie and attempted to have his name removed from the credits.

Yes. It was never shot as (((Edward Norton))) objected to the ending saying:

"Wait, I thought this movie was about Nazis being the bad guys."

The writer/director of the film disowned it and called it an abortion.

Yea, I learned that they edited the most important part at the end out

>I hate nigs

>oh wait I shouldn't hate nigs

>nig kills his brother

I learned you should hate nigs. :^)

it was cut from the film because it goes against the entire point of violence only begetting more violence and that people should get over racial hatred.

the kikes cut the ending is what i learned

Yeah. Around blacks, don't relax.

Yeah I'm sure the niggers will get on board with that any day now.

Whites will just have to keep waiting. It's definitely coming soon.. Surely.

No, it was cut from the film because Ed Norton wanted a film to depict Nazis as the bad guys.

Yeah, i learned to get /fit/.
And now i'm actually going to shave my head tonight.

What was I supposed to learn?

Hate begets hate? No fucking shit. Why do you think I hate niggers these days?

>a/dLRGSW

>a/dL

>ADL

Nice ID ya got there OP

Has anything you've done helped to make your life better?

I learned you can make a very effective propaganda piece just by having the racist character make a bunch of really good points and then engage in acts of domestic violence against his sister out of nowhere.

Seriously, when I was a lefty teenager I loved this movie. I went to rewatch it about a year ago and I couldn't even get through it, there is hardly any actual growth from any of the characters (lol I made a black friend and got raped by white guys I am now a good person) and (lol my big brother says stop being a skinhead I should listen)

Then the movie ends with some nignog waxing the little shit in the school bathroom.

Terrible, over-rated movie.

The 1488 movement will succeed.

The whole point of violence begetting more violence would have made the end of that movie actually mean something.

I can't fucking stand actors who make demands to change the script, especially when they use their celebrity clout to do it.