Why is pol calling niggers googles? Did I miss something?

Why is pol calling niggers googles? Did I miss something?

Lurk more fag

just go with it

Try it sometime, niggoogler.

Because Google ruins communities

Did it have something to do with googling famous inventors?

>Lurk more fag
This sick new reddit-tier maymay started yesterday, my man.

was it because googling "famous inventors" resulted in all niggers?

It comes from the old Swedish word for Golliwog "Gogle".

Were there any famous google inventors?

The thing's less than 2 days old, Achmed...
This. Might as well just explain it, Achmed.
I didn't save the pic that explained it, but it's basically to make google appear racist, by calling niggers that way on soc. media (twitter most importantly). It'd be bad for them.
Also pic related are skype-s now.

Just shills trying to get us to self-censor.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

kek

TY hunger man

Google is working on- and almost finished with - an auto SJW "correcting" program. The program removes posts that
>Racist
>Anti refugee
>I dunno but most likely anti-Semitic as well
Now Cred Forums, as the "clever" 16 year olds would come up with, thinks they can get around these hateful posts by replacing nigger with Google and jews with Skype and so on. Their plan will fail because all 16 year old plans fail

Anyway, expect Google's program to be working momentarily and have a much nicer and less awful browsing experience

google jigsaw is a glorified word filter and its aim is to stop hate (see free) speech on all google owned platforms

Cred Forums has decided that if google implements such a word filter, they will just replace the word nigger with google and kike with skype

bunch of retards believing they will beat the massive data-mining from google's ai and make it believe that 'google' is synonymous for 'niggers' by spammng retardation

wtf?? can you link me an article on this? Fucking christ the system hates right wing nationalism

Shitty forced meme. Keep calling em niggers.

Here I found it.
>and have a much nicer and less awful browsing experience
Read and understand pic related, else your bank accounts just got a 2 cent deposit...

Google has given the UN a new SJW AI that will scrub the web of racist content so we're calling n i g g e r s googles n shit so google AI bans itself from the internet

wtf, since when did corporations get the right to do this?

Never you thick fucker. Its a joke

Just go with it, you stupid google.

For the same reason we force every other edgy meme, because it's funny and triggering.

Youre the fucking shill, google.

Stop trying to keep us from fucking redgaurd over with googles

Well good thing I don't have social media.

I'm calling them niggers on Cred Forums and you should too because it's pointless otherwise. But do whatever you want, nigger.

Bet youre a fucking Skype.

How is calling people by the name of a popular company and search engine ("Nigger") in any way offensive? You silly google.

What’s the difference between a jew and a boyscout?

A boyscout comes back from his camp.

Man, as long as shill money is going towards pushing something this monumentally pointless, I can sleep well at night

not explaining it anymore. Just lurk more, faggot.

I never said it was offensive, where the fuck did you get that from, nigger? I'm saying I'm not participating in your ebin Project Chanology.

What does a jew with an erection get when he runs into a wall?

A broken nose.

Jigsaw AI nigger it and stop being such a Google

>it's not forced and it originated on Cred Forums

noone told you not to do that here. it doesn't amount to anything if one does that here and neither will you ever, spook

Isn't the point of a racial slur to offend? Nigger is just the name of a search engine.

No fuck off

Is your Flag technically a rare

Yeah which is why I'm not doing it and why I'm curious why people are doing it here.

Oh I get what you did now.

>it'll work because muh kek!
Christ you people are stupid. Have fun censoring yourselves.

What’s the difference between a jew and a canoe?

A canoe occasionally tips.

Why can't Cred Forums ever answer a simple question?

It's because apparently Google is filtering out sites that use the word nigger from their searches. So now Cred Forums calls them Googles so Google's AI algorithms will confuse the two.

How can you tell a jewish house at Christmas?

Parking meter on the roof.

google seems to think so

You don't need to use the terms here retard. Just say google instead of nigger and skype instead of kike on youtube and twitter and shit.

Yeah it's hard to find any non-numale men around anymore. To think an isle is full of them is super rare. Bet they are gentle, but alpha.
Just to spread the word for a while? It's less then 2 days old.
>insult
>ignorance on how this is useful
Shill, nigger or underage, get out.

>Why can't Cred Forums ever answer a simple question?
Not every question is worth being answered.

try googling you dumb nigger