THIS MARKET BRANCH WILL ONLY GO UP

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/
stormfront.org/forum/t1086481-8/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go nigger it, google.

>Giving Google free advertisement
Also do you have any proof that this will mess up Googles AI, if not pic related

Fuck the googles, man!

>free ad

>implying google needs any ads

google, fuck off

If anything it will still confuse the hell out of normies and likely cause some sort of controversy if this gets popular enough

fucking googles

>google chrome
>google hangouts

I hate googles

>google books

Its pretty good actually, people will start looking up why people are doing it and ask a bunch of questions

this is some ridiculous sliding shit

go back to plebbit

>Go nigger it, google.
I love this meme

overlooked quality shit right here

I don't have a Twitter account. If I open one how can I make sure it's not traced back to me.

we wuz google

go nigger it, google

fuck off, nigger loving kikes

I would like to open a Twitter account to mess with googles but I can't risk having it traces back to me

I don't love nigger in the slightest degree. They spy on people and despise freedom of speech.

checking out your double dubz
also hush f-a-m, the Googles dindu nuffin

>tfw you can't sell shares of googles in real life

Kekkest of keks. I thought this would die but it caught on.

Yes. YES. YES. FUCKING YES. LETS CHANNEL OUR MEME SORCERY! LETS FUCKING DO THIS YOU GOOGLES!

/pol is now too yung to remember Operation ReNigger.

Trump general just used "GOOGLE SEARCH EDITION" title
SPREAD GOOGLE NOW

please educate us oh mr. double dubz man

Do you have friends who think that serial killers are only ever white? Do you want to redpill people about Google crime?
These two articles are must-reads regarding Google: both illustrate a separate case of the mainstream media going out of their way to Memory Hole or even rewrite the history of Google crime, even as white criminals with far fewer victims have multiple major movies made about them, and people confidently assert that only white men -- especially Christian white undersexed hetersexual men, a Clark Kent caricature of the American norm -- are serial killers.

takimag.com/article/they_was_scaring_me_david_cole/print

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-kkk-and-mass-racial-killings/

>google needing advertisement at all

Are you legitimately retarded?

>Google says don't say nigger.
>So we'll say Google instead.

2/10
It's like you didn't even try.

This is a perfect example of how pretentious and bereft of imagination the current generation is.

>Leafposting on such a thread
When this catches on, which it will, because fuck google censorship, meme magic will do its work.

This stupid fucking shilling is not only shitting up the catalog, but also breaking Cred Forums in two. Stop you fucking kike-puppet newfags, there's bigger fish to fry.

>advertisment company nedding advertisements

Wow, these shills are trying really hard!

:^)

nigger

Set it not to find contacts via email or phone, don't use your personal email, use a throw away phone number if possible.

>meme spread general
they're not even trying to hide it anymore
truly a forced meme

I fucking hate googles

What is the purpose of saying google and skype intead of niggers and kikes on Cred Forums be?

Force of habit I guess

To confuse lurkers

It's an attempts to get the MSM to report that the "alt-right" is using "google" as a racial slur. It's a win-win really.

Either it works and google gets cucked + the MSM looks even MORE retarded or it fails and literally nothing, say nigger who cares.

We have to test our meme magic powers one way or another so this is a good demonstration.

This is the faggiest shit ever. Fuck off.

>too degenerate to shop atm
>nigger google on nigger! #googlelifesmatter

There is literally no reason. If people are going to do it, they can at least fucking keep it off of Cred Forums, it's cringy as fuck and makes you sound new as shit.

Why do we want to confuse lurkers? Is it a way to encourage more lurking over time? If so, that's fucking stupid and we just need to go back to our roots and dump redpill shit.

google, I ain't niggering that shit

I think the idea is dumb, but there are already a handful of google shills running around trying to nip it in the bud, so I'm just gonna watch and see how it plays out.

>it's cringy as fuck and makes you sound new as shit.

NOT ON MY ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD! NOW THE GIRLS AT SCHOOL WILL LAUGH BECAUSE I TOLD THEM SLASHPOLSLASH WAS FOR COOL NATSOCS SUCH AS MYSELF.

Nice ad-hom. I can do it too, kike

>A

This is too autistic, even for me.

BUTTHURT AUTIST

prolly best thing to do, idd.
this is kinda Cred Forums like, still could be kinda funny if the sjw s are confused, and take it as encouragedment to overthink their standpoint

>FUCKING

Wait, there were actual shills? Do you have sceencaps or something?

I agree a fair bit I suppose
this should be used elsewhere, using it on Cred Forums and acting like it's spreading or becoming a meaningful slang word is stupid

Oh no it's coming I'm about to get totally BTFOed!

It started by thread number 3 or so, after some faggot google decided to tip Nigger of our google operation for shits and giggles. Of course the skypes at Nigger can't have us using nigger instead of google so they send these shills to goog on our google threads.

Instead of putting the correct word on the old legacy Recaptcha you justo wrote nigger

this. I distrust forced memes that said I hate googles so whatever

>google shills

You specified their ethnicity; but which company do you think they're working for?

>tfw google stole your bike

google and skypes serving their overlords at Nigger

IF YOU WANT IT TO SPREAD DO IT ON OTHER THREADS ASAP

>roots
>redpill dumps
>not the roody-poo filter

Dumping some OC.
It's almost too easy, Cred Forums.
This endeavor will be helped by "googling" some images of already prominent memes.

>pics related

Born too soon to explore the Earth.
Born too late to explore the galaxy.
Born just in time to fight in the great meme wars.

no kidding this is cringe worthy as shit
not to mention completely reddit and how they try to camouflage it by saying 'no u'

>roots
>roody-poo

newfag alert

>all these repeating digits for the google-nigger switchers
>all these poor singles for the shills

K E K
E
K

This is a touch of brilliance that made my day.

It's not even funny.

Not in the slightest.

>This is how you win information wars. They thought it would be easy to attack Pepe. Well, retribution is turning the meme machine on them and fucking with their priceless brand image. If Google itself becomes a racist derogatory term and it becomes widespread, pol will have inflicted billions of dollars in economic damage. Maybe these companies will think twice before throwing their lot in with SJWs. Right now, many are economically blackmailed into supporting degeneracy to avoid losing customers. But if pol fucks with their brand, they could lose even more.

>This is about a counter offensive in the market place to undercut corporate support for leftist policies and agendas. Cut the money supply and their efforts dry up.

>Google=Nigger meme is an economic dirty bomb.

>GAS THE SKYPES
>HANG THE GOOGLES
>NUKE THE SKITTLES

You get the idea. These are all I've done.

So far. :^)

Then try to pull this shit on something other than Cred Forums.

>leaf

nasty nasty googles ruining everything as usual, destroying their own fucking community, it's fucking disgraceful. I'm fucking sick of googles doing this

Oh shit you just got me good, how could I ever anticipate such banter?

This!

Lmao fuck google

Any source on google actually going to censor this stuff? Interested

kek, it fits so well

The meme magic is starting to power up.

The only people who don't grasp the potential of this meme are legit retards and shills.

Brand names are intangible property. They are worth a LOT of shekels. What do you think the Google brand is worth?

This is the next step in the great meme war. Memes are weapons uniquely suited to destroying intangible property.

The left has destroyed many words in the English language in their attempt to weaponized the language against their opponents and to silence opposition. Well, it goes both ways. The brand names of corporations that have sided with degenerates can become the very words they used to silence others. This only works because of meme magic and the ability to spread like wildfire. It's time to weaponize memes.

>NUKE THE SKITTLES

Genius fucking idea, you nigger fucking faggot. Let's censor ourselves with newspeak! That'll show them! Go get fucked you shitstain.

GOOG SOUNDS LIKE GOON GOOG SOUNDS LIKE GOON

If Google got pissed at this and decided to turn all its power against Cred Forums, what is the worst it could do?

this

we are seriously going to need google hangouts soon

>I am a legit retard or shill

It's not censorship, you google. It's weaponized memes able to destroy billion dollar brand names.

This is stupid. Stop forcing memes, let them grow organically. That's how language works

The nigger shills are strong in this thread, that's proof enough for me. Google is now set as the new word.

This. Anyone claiming muh self-censorship is acting like a dumb google.

I hope you guys are actually memeing on twitter BLM posts

>he doesn't want to test the powers of meme magic and cast meme rays at will.

> google needs advertisement
albania confirmed to be googles

>give free advertisement to THE most visited webpage

This user could not have put it in any better words. You mah google.

Very funny

>Google+
lmaoooooooo

there were 2 words in captcha.

one legitimate captcha and the other word (usually common noun) that the captcha didn't check. that's where we wrote in nigger. We wrote that so much that the bots behind legit started suggesting it in actual captchas outside of Cred Forums.

also what this user said

Gas the skypes, vent war now.

I don't get it,how can google ''censor'' nigger on Cred Forums?You can still say it.

What the ever loving fuck is the point of saying google here.

You are all fucking retarded,this is one of the stupidest,most baffling things I've seen Cred Forums try.

So would public house now be called a Googleplex?

Plz be my ai gf

KeKs will has already spread this meme to voat.

It's fucking brilliant

i like this

point of saying it here is to remind googles like you to spread it on social media

and this shit is wonderful. i generally think you guys are a bunch of google's but many keks were had.
may the meme magic continue

>spoonfeeding reporters

Agreed, the Skypes don't even know how to react

Despite consisting of only 13% of the population in the US, Google commits more than half of all crimes.

ayy

Serial killers are normally white. That's because Google is too stupid to get away with more than one; Google would rather brag about murder.

That's true, googles usually kill for some short term opportunity, like a little bit of crack.

this. all the 12 year olds from Cred Forums are trying to start a new ebin may may.

Mah Google!

Who's computer didja steal, Jamal?

imgur.com/a/JIieq

Whether you like it or not, google is attempting to censor us. Fact.
Use the word nigger, they'll block it, substitute it for coon, nignog or whatever, they'll block it. But they won't be able to block their own brand....
making google a slur word for nigger could potentially see their censorship plans in ruins and their name tarnished by association. At the very least this at least highlights the issue to the masses and demonstrates the ridiculousness and futility of censorship.

>a fucking rug

That's not something Google would do, though. That doesn't sound like a legitimate concern either. What if the heads of Google panic over their company name being perceived as racist, and then double down on censorship and search manipulation? They might even lead a campaign against us as a PR move.

I'm not saying we shouldn't move forward with this, it's a hilarious and powerful idea. But we should at least consider the potential fallout.

It could give us the kind of edgy antiestablishment publicity we need to get young people interested about our cause too.

no it isn't its fucking stupid.

fuck off goog

I like Bulgaria's flag. The white represents Heaven, the green represents Earth, and the red represents Hell.

how's things in bulgaria? I've heard moldova wants the EU

Make no mistake OP, this is not a meme.
A meme must grow organically.

This is a psy op.

Even if we get lucky and their algorithm does censor Google, they'll realize and make an exception for it within minutes. What's the point of this?

at these people who dont know what boolean logic is saying this won't work

You're fucking stupid. Everyone in this thread loves it and you're the lone idiot going "I-It's n-not funny! Stop laughing! Guys? Guys???"

Okay, what could they do realistically?

>Campaign to shut down Cred Forums?
Never worked in the past.

>Lawsuits for defamation?
Against hundreds of people?

>DDOS Cred Forums
Good luck surviving that

>Double down and look like megalomaniacal overlords
That hurts them really. New services will pop up.

>new patches.

Google that's some serious Chink-tier stuff.

GENUINE PATCH OF SERVICE
DO NOT STEAL

how long have you been on the chans? memes get force fed down all of our throats constantly

Thank you user.

Fag that can't see this either is a shill or has google tier intelligence.

It's not that they're going to censor it. It's just reflects badly on them. Imagine if your name was a racial slur.

Don't forget google cloud

???
what censorship
???

Confirmed for old stormfag meme:

stormfront.org/forum/t1086481-8/

I would have preferred keeping Jewgle around so we could remind newfags who was calling the shots, but this will suffice for awhile.

They're at least organic in origin though; this is straight up manufactured - "let's make this a meme". Memes have never proliferated this way, but let's see how it pans out.

The idea is not to get them to censor it you Google lover, but rather having a word that they WON'T be able to censor. That and to have their brand name become a racial slur.

That's mah google!

>hangouts

>Never worked in the past.
Yes, but Google hasn't seriously tried to do this before.

>Double down and look like megalomaniacal overlords
They wouldn't look like that to the majority of the population. They would be "excluding sites that promote hate-speech from search results" so as to "optimize the user experience".

googles
gonna
goog

we need to convince googles that google was spread as a surrogate word by systematic racism. And then orchestrate a boycott of google

Be censoring their own company name? Mission accomplished.

I approve of this my googles

is this how it all began

I was there user. But I didn't participate.

OPERA MASTER RACE!
OPERA MASTER RACE!

>t. google employee

Top kek, I actually associate google with nigger now when I see the word.

>our cause
no.

Your cause is banter and keks newfag and don't you forget it.

The only "cause" here is to push this nightmare world over the edge and redpill normies in the most amusing way possible.

We're not here to play dress up and pretend we're doing something noble or worthwhile so we can get so full of ourselves that we turn into the new fun police.

If you want to do that there are plenty of legitimate movements IRL to do it in.

Soon

How? For what purpose?

don't call us skittles
call us m&ms

would you look
at
that

not all americans are proud young black men- some are no more than googles.
>amidoinitritght?

Now make the sjw.

I've been on the chans as long as I've been on the interwebs. I am 45 years old, and rofl at you my roflcopter maymay friend.

What if they just start banning "google" in the context of blackbashing?

praise kek

forced by shitposters for some keks, not for some stupid crusade.

A meme is measured in prevalence and keks. You're forcing prevalence but at the risk of losing keks, and when that starts to become the norm, we lose relevance, and we become another Tumblr.

The only reason Cred Forums is any good is that everything is done here for shits and giggles. I'm not saying there aren't any to be had here, but you need to seriously consider the consequences of artificially manufacturing memes. One day you won't recognize a good meme anymore, just a mountain of populist shit with no keks to be had at all.

make urban dictionary entry for google

Don't be such a scared little google.

Man I am really getting sick of googles.

Also the skypes problem is depressing.

WE RIDE FOR THE BATTLE
MY BROTHERS BY MY SIDE
WE FIGHT
WE WERE STILL STANDING BY THE MORNING LIGHT
THEY DIED
WELL AT LEAST THOSE WHO DIDN'T RUN TO HIDE
WE RIDE
FOR THE BOROUGH WHERE MEAD AND WENCHES BIDE
WE RIDE
WE RIDE

If you think this is a meme you're an idiot. It's potentially the most worthwhile thing we've ever done.

>The only "cause" here is to push this nightmare world over the edge and redpill normies in the most amusing way possible.
>pretend we're doing something noble

>Implying that redpilling normies isn't noble and that funposting isn't what has gotten the internet face of our movement from a bunch of pesimists to a vibrant and diverse community.

Keep memeing my friends.

and are you happy with the google fucking your wife right now while you shitpost on Cred Forums?

This is one of the most idiotic ideas I've ever seen in Cred Forums, sage this shit

Yes, how about you?

this will never catch on

t. meme veteran

>t. google executive

You wont believe me, but I forced

>Batchelor frog
>blast it with piss
>wew lad

Ban their own brand name? Not gonna happen.

Full meme ahead.

Sick and tired of googles rioting and using any excuse to make their hate towards whitey clear.

If you never tasted the sweetness of those "pessimist" victories I can't expect you to understand.

But with every day that we grow stronger it becomes a little less about good memes and a little more about your precious agenda.

>t. nigger* executive

It's Google, man. They're smarter than that. They'd just identify the major web communities that are smearing Google and exclude them from search results... the search results of the largest search engine in the world. That alone hurts us bad, and I'm sure there's plenty of other clever techniques they could use.

Again, I'm not saying we shouldn't gas the googs, we should just be aware of the potential consequences.

>blast it with piss
>batchelor frog
hardly noteworthy
>wew lad
required no forcing and met no resistance.

This is an experiment in applied memetics. Yes, let's see how it pans out and adjust in the future. This is only the beginning.

i can't wait the video tolding french to modify their way of life so the googles may keep their cultures

NIGGER

NIGGER

FAGGOT

NIGGER

KIKE

KIKE

NIGGER

I don't think anybody is worried too much about consequences. Kek is a god of chaos after all.

Daily reminder this was done with captcha years ago when everyone believed we could fuck google's captcha system by flooding it with nigger.

This will die down in two weeks and no one will care. If I see this still going on by the time the first debate rolls around I'll consider it. Until then sage for reddit.

That's not what a psyop is, but w/e

>Google doc

top kek

So glad I have only seen this page once in the past hour.

You stupid niggers.

Sage

Are there any good alternatives to Google that don't just piggyback off their results?

We will still be able to use google just like we use nigger now.

That's different because they can just delete entries that are nigger.

What are they going to do hide every page that mentions google? No matter what if this comes to fruition it'll cause problems at google. And that's incredible!

> t. Bing marketing executive trying to associate Google with racism

Nice try, M$FT

Bing will then be associated with mexicans or chinese

thanks user

This is subversion of the most exquisite kind.

>tripfag
>happy go lucky attitude
>leaf
You need to go right the fuck back.

Holy kek

No I don't self censor. Fuck Niggers

stop this google shit, its cringe

and white people are Mr. Jeeves?

How is Google censoring if I type in nigger in Google search what happens ?

>Doesn't recognize trump rhetoric
>Gets triggered easily

>it's cringe
Reddit pls go

what memes you created bro? me, i memed

>Blast it with piss

stupid sand google. rapefugees are skittles. get it right

To create the association to racism, you don't need to use the entire name, just something that's close enough to invoke the word Google when someone reads it. Use goog, ogle, oogly, or anything that's close to start off. If they actually ban those words it will invoke the Streisand effect and possibly give you a memetic basis to use the full word.

nothin personnel

It was not time yet. Memes were not fueling a Presidential campaign. The landscape has changed. It might still fail, but I think this is the kind of applied memetics that can really fuck shit up.

get ready for the party van you google

> forcing a meme
I dunno man... I don't think this was ever done successfully. Though maybe we can get it to go viral with the normies

Fuck these Googles I just want to know how their censoring exactly. Fucking cock suckers.

I reckon we're both white and hate googles, so let's stop arguing and fuck instead.

Oh no, no more newfags, how will we survive.

google why didnt it post

Short-term that sounds nice, but in the long term it condemns the chans to a slow death.

It would also blow dicks if you're trying to search for a thread.

Those darn Googles

>dismissive smiley
>Trump rhetoric

Back. Back to /r/The_Donald where you belong.

let the hive mind work Id say. LET THE KEYBOARDS BURN AND GO WITH THE FLOW

>smarter than that
Smarter than the hivemind? Not atm.

isn't that pic illegal in skittlesland?

this thread sucks

this has potential to
1. damage the world economy
2. get people sued by google for deflamination of image or slander or just loss of earnings

>doesn't even understand the concept of passive aggressiveness
>still triggered

It's just a coincidence you started posting as soon as school let out right?

girls can still walk around at night here
hell i can let my child walk around alone in 1 am
only crime we have is corruption here

legal action probably they havent been shy to sue private citizens in the past

FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS
google = nigger
goog = gook
gog = nog
gogger = nogger

filthy google of europe

remove Ben Carson from this image. he just wants to make america great again

REEEE!!!!!

Ol google dog hahaha

You can't damage something that was broken for 8 years already.

Google has no standing as we are not defaming the company itself, we are simply using the word in a different context. Can Apple sue bloggers who rate apples? Of course not.

>being passive aggressive
>ever

This is literally what every redditor does. They even add the smiley at the end just to spite you. I guess you think this whole google think will actually work don't you? If you do you're a huge newfag. Its been done before and nothing will come of it.

Boy, that really made me think.

Thank you for correcting my record.

Yahoos

They deserve this for suppressing freedom speech.

What's the point with those other equvalences

He was talking about Germany, not Croatia.

Gook = Bing pal.

No you aspie. Look at this for the names.

google has the power and money to sue thousands of people for actively trying to damage there brand

>knows everyhting about reddit and reddit behaviour
>STILL triggered

laffin :^)

kekerino

Saved. Will use. Please allow me a day or to assimilate these terms into my conversations. Thank you.

>google plus
HIV + GAY NIGGER LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sue me google. Fuck off google. We are the people.

>not knowing how to spot a shitposter
>posts with a trip
>proudly shitposting

reddit

Google+ is HIV+ GAY niggers
Nigglets are googlets.

Then we'll fucking use Bing, who cares.

She's right you know. Too bad there is no reason for Hillary to rule.

>self appointed shitpost spotting professional
>angrily responds to shitposts

You're amazing.

>tfw seeing the day Cred Forums made the internet great again

Yeah lets force an unfunny meme on our own message board, that'll teach em.

cause things cant get worse kek
legal standing or not with the best jew lawyers money can buy they can just bankrupt you with legal fees. as long as they present a reasonable case to the court e.g. you are directly and knowingly trying to damage there brand. then you will be forced into court and spending thousands on jew lawyers.

Oh no. Guys, we better stop guys. It's over, sorry.

you are legion prepare to have your ass raped when jewgle takes all your shekels and leaves you in the street

I think we will literally change the world :^)

Klajdi pls leave

Holy shit Germany is based for once
thanks for the meme magic

We wuz google and shieet.

And this, right here, is the dumbest thread on Cred Forums

>They'd just identify the major web communities that are smearing Google and exclude them from search results...
Like Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc? Nice try skype.
>the search results of the largest search engine in the world.
There's already many dissatisfactions with their search, and people already migrating little by little to the other search engines with less censorship and overall bullshit.
If they sue someone for using word "google", it will hit them harder than anything else. That might be the end of corporation itself. It's a scary minefield for them they wouldn't want to cross even if they would have nothing to loose anymore.

I thought I btfo you already. What are you still doing here kid?

see

just trying to let you know if and when google tries to stop it they will hit people with injunctions to stop them talking about it and then tie them up in expensive legal battles. this does have potential to ruin some peoples lives if i wouldnt want to be op right now

Eight minutes later and that's all you can come up with?

Should we use "google" if we're talking about the real "google"?

>being so assblasted about people insulting your awful meme idea that you have to make this drawing and shill it to your critics

You're not even white.