twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Classic d&c. Fuck off

it's easier to understand

>sage

Where's Burma you cunt

This

0° = water freezes
100° = water boils

How can it possible be easier to understand?

Have a few pints and think about it

myanmar and liberia converted to metric in 2013

I thought Cred Forums was nationalist. Why can't we have our own customary system of measurement?

Besides, we learn both anyway.

imperial is much easier to understand, it makes perfect sense

Literally no one cares, you fucking loser.

your post suggests otherwise m8 ;^)

0K=absolute zero
273K= water freezes
373K=water boils

Why not use kelvin?

no, only special water freezes exactly at 0 and boils at 100. autists had to define a special kind of water to make celsius work

fahrenheit, uses a frigorific mixture. you mix roughly equal parts salt (ammonium chloride) and icewater. it will be zero degrees fahrenheit

which one is so retardedly easy to do that even a google can reproduce it?

lmao i've heard it all now

dude its current year +1, join the rest of the world bro

You don't use a thermometer that accurate. That's a standard they use as an absolute, like the definition of a meter is based on the distance light travels in fractions of a second.

This is simple to explain.

We use the system we use and the rest of you guys use the systems you use because we had to give you a simplified way of measuring reality while you evolve thumbs.

I'm not a scientist who studies space n shiet

French units best units

Has someone been MeTRICKED?

I think we should use the metric system.. It just makes so much more sense compared to imperial.

Fuck the other amerifats.

>Gabriel Mouton (1670) as the originator of the metric system
but it originated in france before your little baby country was even a thing lol

"Fahrenheit remains the official scale for the following countries: the Bahamas, Belize, the Cayman Islands, Palau and the United States and associated territories (Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands). Canada retains it as a supplementary scale that can be used alongside Celsius." - Wikipedia.
Don't be an illiterate nigger

we aren't globalists except to do business.

You fags are globalists in every sense of the word, and you won't have your countries soon.

Keep telling yourself that as you huck virgins into volcanos to make the sun rise tomorrow.

What the fuck are you talking about?
We use both imperial and metric.

Defend this

Protip: you can't

i don't use ounces and yards m8, it's current year +1
lmao

/thread

when did belize put a flag on the moon?

HE THINKS THEY'VE ACTUALLY BEEN TO THE MOON HAHAHAHAHA

We use metrics and imperial. Imperial is just the standard. We are taught both and use both regularly in our day to day lives. Fuck off.

0C - very cold
100C - Oh dear, you are dead!

0F - very cold
100F - very hot

Fahrenheit makes sense when talking about temperatures which people deal with on a daily basis. Whenever temperature needs to be used for scientific purposes in the United States, Celsius or Kelvin are almost always used.

We will go to the moon when you primates let us land on one of your gods.

also nasa used metric when they faked the whole thing

Kelvin is the superior system.

>defend this
Why?

Stop being a nigger.

>0C - very cold
>100C - Oh dear, you are dead!

100C is weak man's Sauna
BTW -30 very cold 30 C very hot
Also makes sense.

10/10 ally

2/10
made me reply

Sure I can: everything America does is correct, no exceptions.

You are an absolute 10000000000% retard if you believe in the "fake moon landings " - hoax

I feel like if we don't adopt it then the whole world is going to gang up and try to beat the shit out of us.

You know what Captain America would say, don't you faggot?

>10000000000%
This is why we have you fireless hunter gatherers needed a simple system.

well spotted.

Fahrenheit is superior for describing the weather, which is the only time outside of cooking that 99% of people ever even think about a numerical temperature.

For whatever reason europoors are so retarded they can't even fathom that we are able to teach and use both metric and imperial measurement systems as appropriate.

Because you have to use fraction of degrees to measure normal temperatures. Same thing with length but the opposite, there is no good way to measure small lengths, and don't give me that "decimeter" meme bullshit.

Get rid of Celcius and add something akin to a foot in length, and I am on board.

>Fuck it's cold, it's like 265 degrees out

ah yes, weather temperatures only exist as whole increments of the farenheit scale

America will switch when it isn't the world's superpower anymore.

I hope you're cool with waiting a while.

Defend this

Protip: you already lost

>and don't give me that "decimeter" meme bullshit.
Kek, this is how Americans look at the metric system? How is a decimeter meme bullshit? It's all just x10 or ÷10.

i'm anti-globalist

>no way to measure small lengths
Ohh hamburger.

China and France also lost against vietnamese farmers. Though it doesn't change the fact that Shartenheit units suck ass.

>things brazillians are good at
>ruining ther continent
>ruining joakes

64th beg to differ Mr. 1,600mm and 12 stone guy.

>0C - very cold

ughhh

what?

And you go to sauna at 100C you nigger

You forgot to highlight France.

>he gave in to the hindu numeric system globalist jew
>he doesnt use the roman numeric system to fight globalism

II gud IV u bud

liberia and myanmar use farenheit

>187cm & 85kg.
>wow such hard

better to use units that convert using irrational numbers

Easy to make fun of other countries' military campaigns when your country has none :^)

i use my own numeral system since i believe duodecimal systems are better than decimal systems

not since 2013

the metric system is so fucking gay

Due to radiation the flag is now fully white. France could literally claim your achievement.

>hamburger education
:^)

I'm surprised no one has posted it yet.

I agree. At the lab, we use metric for everything.

t. American chemist

>defend this
Done

no you dont

37 C is body temperature which is 97 F

>10/10, would bang
>because fuck you that's why

nice reddit meme lad

This. And only this.

Only irrational if non symmetry upsets your elders.

???

totally irrelevant m8

Because according to your jew masters its deprecated
Reality doesnt work on factors of ten, eurotards are just too dumb to handle anything more complicated

Is this map of countries that have and havent landed on the moon?

nationalreview.com/article/419278/why-america-has-lost-the-will-to-win-wars
>Since World War II, America has clearly won only one of five major conflicts

fixed

>taking a legitimate point and trying to de-legitimize it by making it a meme
What are you a fucking democrat?

I don't give a FUCK what the rest of the world does, you're not us, you won't be us, and we sure as hell don't want to be you. You can be united in the fact that you're all irrelevant and watch us take the spotlight while you sit in the sidelines.
The world belongs to America and we will do what we god damn well please.

100C in F is 212

youd burst into flame

>spotlight
>60% brightness and nose-diving

Retard

you say that, but would it be irrelevant if they surrounded that shitty little island of yours?

>Using Commies instead of Freedoms
Kys, sage

as if that'd ever happen

>a fucking medkit
Wow praise be to your fucking almighty Allah for that cruel fate you irrelevant mountain kike.

>human beings burst into flames at the boiling temperature of water

you said you go to sauna at 212 F

easy b8 m8

>posts pictures of guns
>"military campaigns"

It must be sad to be a Swiss and have Celsius be the one thing you can shit post about

Retard.

How many of you have been to the moon?

>pro tip: you can't

STOP TRIGGERING ME

Oh what an unexpected turn of events. So, not all muricans are total fucking idiots after all?

'cause FUCK YOU. Thats why. Lol.

My dad works for NASA he was and austraunaut

How Celsius work:

>Okay lets take the most important thing organisms need to exist and what we see every day and measure it from freezing boint to boiling point.
>Freezing is 0 and boiling is 100.
>perfect system

How Farenheit works:

>Oh golly lets our scala start with 32 for freezing water and 212 for boiling water lol

have you been to the moon?

we've already had this but when did belize land on the moon?

nasa use metric anyway

Yeah, you do. 100C is completely normal.

if you prefer i can shitpost about being wealthier, healthier, smarter, living in (pic related), having the most guns per capita on earth per native.

>Reality doesnt work on factors of ten
You really don't understand how easy it is. You can use anything you want based on how specific you want to be.
0,001 km
0,01 hm
0,1 dam
1m
10dm
100cm
1000mm

How is this meme bullshit?

>there are people in this thread who aren't using the most logical dating systems

that doesnt seem realistic. 90 F is incredibly to me. you would melt at 212

In the UK we use both. Why can't everyone just do that? It's not much harder to remember and helps you convert metric to imperial and vice versa better

>converting to a useless unit only obese retards use
why even live paki

top kek user jesus christ

Fahrenheit is more precise for everyday use ie the temperature outside.

>being this retarded

>most logical dating system
tinder???

>highest GDP by far in the world and still top ten when looked at per capita
>strongest military in the world without contest
>so far from any other first world nation besides our leaf cousins
Essentially we're in a position where we can do whatever the fuck we feel like and nobody can tell us otherwise. Imperial units are handy for everyday measurements, we use metric in science.
O Fahrenheit is cold as fuck and 100 is hot as fuck. 0 Celsius is mildly chilly and freezes water where as 38C is hot as dick. The scaling makes sense for science on Celsius but not much for the weather.

Goddam C and F peasants.

Real niggas run on Rankine.

how am i retarded. in 90 F i sweat and feel very hot. Over double that and i would melt.

France and China lost too senpai

>USA greatest in the world
>Rest of the world
Really makes you think.

Go to a sauna and find out. Of course it's hot in there, but you don't spend hours inside.

100C really isn't bad, no superhuman ability required.

You are retarded

Yeah, literally only because of German engineers. All calculations were done in metric units.

why

>Imperial units are handy for everyday measurements,
you guys keep saying this but what does it mean

how is saying something is 15cm long or that it's 22 degrees out not handy?

wew

Nobody in the USA actually defends imperial outside of Cred Forums. We don't hate it, we just use it. Most of us use metric too, in personal life if not in profession too.

Don't tell me for a minute that the land of 2-liter sodas and 9mm bullets is anti-metric. And don't say "murican", what a cringey word. You may as well be saying "problematic"

>in 90 F i sweat and feel very hot
what is the point of a sauna m8?

You can have half a degree but nobody ever says that in conversation. It's either 80 or 81.

it's not like he's wrong

to sweat and feel very hot. that is my point; over double that temperature seems impossibly hot.

>and still top ten when looked at per capita
false

>Essentially we're in a position where we can do whatever the fuck we feel like and nobody can tell us otherwise.
any country can use any units they feel like. no one's going to invade bolivia if they convert to using cow farts as a measurement. but they would be retarded, like you.

Reality doesn't work in factors of random, arbitrarily picked numbers mashed together either, dipshit.

Euros are beyond retarded, they don't know we learn both measurements

Sure thing

UK uses Celsius retard.

proteins have a higher melting point than water you dumb cunt

Stop shaming our culture k thx bai

wouldnt your blood literally boil in 212 F

Sage

The metric system is objectively easier, very few will argue against that, but we do it our way because we can. Fuck you.

Look at all that freedom.

Actually 92-93C is normal.
I've yet to be in a sauna where it's actually 100C.

Jelly your country barely qualifies as a blue-water navy?

>water instantly boils at 100C

this thread is really embarrassing for you burgers

we do too, we learn metric in like 5th grade

and to this day, europe has yet to put a man on the moon despite having a space agency made up of 22 nations. what's your excuse? we've put 12 people on the moon

The Metric system got popular because of the Frence revolution.
Napoleon love the metric system, with France conquering many parts of europe the metric system also spread.
Europe adopted the metric system and also their colonies.

But America became independent from England and Europe before the France conquest.
After the American Independence American population and politics was isolated from foreign influences.
America stopped their isolation policy after the second world war, but this was to late for the public to adapt to the metric system.

Here is your explanation.

>wealthier
being a tax haven reliant on foreigners making money is a respectable line of work user :D
>healthier
easy to be healthy when you don't have veterans to take care of, since everyone else fights wars for you :)
>smarter
nice to have more time to study since your neighbors deal with the immigrant crises and NATO protects you ;)
>living in (pic related)
(pic related) we have places like that too, and so much more diverse landscape! isn't it great =)
>most guns per capita
yet they are never used? :(

we're all proud of your great contributions Switzerland!

>Because you have to use fraction of degrees to measure normal temperatures. Same thing with length but the opposite, there is no good way to measure small lengths, and don't give me that "decimeter" meme bullshit.

>hurr 180cm is harder to say than 5'11", even though the second is not only the same amount of numbers, but also uses fucking 12s to count up

>sharing a landmass with other nations

Kek

>inb4 ireland

NI can sod off desu, it's Britannia that counts.

what do Euros have to say about the greater precision for measuring outside temperature than Fahrenheit offers? There is a greater range with this use in Fahrenheit than with Celsius.

why the fuck would you want to sit in 100C anyway, that sounds anything but comfortable

you can't get into space without the russians. russians won the space race anyway. and nasa uses metric too

meanwhile we're landing on comets travelling at 135,000 km/h that are only a 4km across

I would love to, but there are to many idots out there that cant think, so this system would fail for the population is to stupid to calculate simple equasions

A foot is something easy to conceptualise with your hands. A meter not so much. A foot can only be broken into 12 inches so it then becomes easier to say something is half a foot. The best estimate of a centimeter is about the length of your thumb nail. Trying to estimate the length of something that way is ridiculous. And I already explained how temperatures are easy.

>bongs make up a system then pretend they hate it when they're cucked info using metric but Europe
>bongs come up with calling football soccer then get assblasted when we still call it soccer
Eat a dick, google.

most americans dont have saunas in each room of their house like finns, but you can stick your hand in a pot of boiling water to approximate

You yourself don't heat up to 212F user.

I've been to one plenty of times. I guess the norm differs around places, but +100℃ is the go-to temp in our family.

Why would I defend Celsius? It's obvious the world has lagged behind and I'm just as outraged as you!

>20.5°C
Wow that was hard

Makes sense as to why you guys prefer the metric system since it gives you more time to grease up Somalian cock.

a foot is 30cm. pretty easy to conceptualise with your hands. 30cm is easily divided by two. you can say 15cm instead of half a foot

What do burgers have to say about the greater precision for measuring everyday distances?
Oh right, it's too complicated to say larger numbers.

With everyday distances accuracy is way more important than outside temperature, where hot or not will suffice.

get some fucking russians then and put a man on the moon already

>As a result of the Industrial Revolution, the sauna evolved to use a metal woodstove, or kiuas [ˈkiu.ɑs], with a chimney. Air temperatures averaged around 70–90 °C (158–194 °F) but sometimes exceeded 100 °C (212 °F) in a traditional Finnish sauna.

We literally invented Fahrenheit here and we moved on the second we realised what a retarded outdated system it was

OP is right

when will the rest of the world catch up?

We'll start using Celsius as soon as you start driving on the right side of the road

Huh and which countries the global superpower
Makes you think

Swiss cheese BTFO

+.15

Had to laugh.

It is much easier in imperial, toothpaste. You fags can dogpile all you want, Celcius is impractical for normal human comfort temperatures and cm is impractical for measuring several feet.

An no, no one uses decimeters in everyday situations.

why? it's been done. we're landing probes on comets now.

meanwhile the space shit i see from america is exploding rockets lmao

We will adopt your simplified system for slow children if you guys agree to have your tails removed.

why to rush? Are you planing to die in the next 10 years? Because by the end of 2030 people will be back on the Moon, its official part of plan of Russian, European, Chinese and many private space companies.

>greatest country on earth
>everyone else

America is number 10 at 55k on GDP per capita tied with Hong Kong. Notice every country above us including your own is a tiny "nation" with a population smaller than some cities in America and mostly exist as places to hide money.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita?wprov=sfla1

damn *drops mic*

zing

Proofs?

chartsbin.com/view/d12

REMEMBER
ALAMO

god I love American bear

about to get a probe next to Jupiters moon senpai

You're just jelly of SUPERIOR MONGORIAN HEAT-LESISTANT BROOD

Just another example of how America is not afraid to go against the crowd and be right when everyone else is wrong.

>Tfw Brexit voters decide to uncuck themselves and get off the metric system.

>Celcius is impractical for normal human comfort temperatures and cm is impractical for measuring several feet.

>hurr I am literal fucking autist and I want to know the temperature within several dozen decimal points before I go out so I can select from my range of five hundred colour coded jackets

No.
Temperature is literally one of the things you need to be the least accurate in.
If Celcius had half the precision it had it would still be fine

>hurrr distances are fine if you use giant generalisations, because even though Im a giant fucking autistic cunt with temperatures for some reason, practical distances can be rounded up to the nearest foot length

Jesus Christ fucking Americans

>being this much of a retard
Have you ever heard anyone say "turn the air on, it's a tenth of a degree too hot in here"

When you to start measuring in decimals on a regular basis, the unit of measure is inefficient.

Handy conversion trick but I'd still prefer to say I'm 6ft rather than 182cm. And don't you faggots measure in stones? Not much room to complain.

You must be referring to your own poor excuse for a navy Nigel. Britannia no longer rules the waves, but Columbia now.

swaglord pls, Finnish saunas are dry so the heat transfer isn't anwhere near that good

>Been around for 8 minutes compared to European countries
>Got to the moon and split the atom before any of them

Gramps, it's time to go to the retirement home

We didn't become the most powerful nation on earth by following along.

Stay mad faggots.

>all these excuses for why hamburgerland being shit

I'm embarrassed for you

>Americans actually get THIS butthurt over this issue

When will people realize how deplorable American posters are?

we and the rest of europe get you to pay your taxes to build your military and protect us while we invest our money into health and education

unlucky m8, thanks for all your billions of tax dollars though hehe

The difference is between practical use and practical definition.

Who the hell uses when water boils/freezes? Scientists? We don't want fucking decimals in our temperatures to gauge how hot it is.

The standard system was developed because of its practical use.

For example, a mile. You can have divisions of a mile by so many numbers, producing a whole number. You get a whole number when you take 1/2, 1/3, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, 1/8, 1/10, 1/11, 1/12, 1/15, 1/16, 1/20, 1/25, 1/40, etc. of a 5280 ft = 1 mile.

whoops, meant for

>Finnish saunas are dry

>Taking a sauna begins with having a wash (usually a shower), followed by a sit in the steam room, the room being typically warmed to 80–110 °C (176–230 °F). Water is thrown on the hot stones topping the kiuas, a special stove used to warm up the sauna. This produces great amounts of wet steam, known as löyly, increasing the moisture and the heat within the sauna.

the sauna elves disagree

Because no one uses decimeters. When was thenlast time someone said they were 1.8 decimeters tall? I am guessing never.

While deci and hect are never used. If my options are cm or meters or km it is a waste and inefficent, especially consiering so many things are measured in feet for simplicity.

Let me guess, you'll claim you use centiliters all the time as well. Fag.

Kek

Sorry, we just created the website you're using, and the computer you're using.

>use our own measurement and don't complain when we have to use metric for science
>literally everyone else in the world getting assblasted about it
Why do other countries lose so much sleep about what we do here? You think anybody here thinks about a fucking leaf?

An American didn't make this thread
why are non-Americans so obsessed?

Cunfusion, division, all part of the plan, goy.

How many shiny things does you internet cost per lunar cycle?

desu senpai i can't tell the difference between 20 degrees C and 21 when i'm outside and i doubt anyone can accurately do this as whole number celsius is precise enough for day to day weather stuff.

Your free healthcare is as bad as Canada's. The rest of your country will be taken over by Muslims in the next 50 years.

An American that's NOT an edgy contrarian for the sake of being an edgy contrarian? I'm shocked. SHOCKED. Thank you, based Ameribro!

>Cred Forums
>not ripped off 100% from 2chan
>being this new

This thread is just the most shameful thing ever. I normally dont buy into the meme of americans being retards but this thread is changing my opinion fast

From my understanding Fahrenheit is still used since several US systems still use it. And its cheaper to keep the current than changing everything. Though I do believe it is slowly being phased out. US engineers still have to use both and convert between the too. Its rather easy to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius and vise versa anyways. Why spend x amount of money on it?

>1.8 decimetres
When will they learn?

The exact thing with Celcius, only opposite. When you have to start using units of measurement in the hundreds, it is inefficient and the whole reason metrics was invented. If you muslims uses decimeters, I'd retract my statement. But you don't. Imperial feet are more efficient, considering the majority of everyday unit measurement relates to it.

1 dm^3 = 1 Litre

It is almost like literally all our units make perfect sense and relate to each other in some kind of well organised system.

Also:
>Not using the "International System of Units"

kys

Yeah, cause you're too old and senile to do anything more complicated than import Muslims by the boatload

you're speaking english

I'll end this once and for all!
Celsius is better. Not because the most people use it, but because it is the most logical and accurate. It is not the best however. That would be Kelvin.

anyone who has ever boiled water?

The one thing you bongs got right was making your language malleable enough to become the defacto language of the planet. Good job.

For reference it's not possible to say "I'm not sorry" in Japanese.

>225 replies
Why is this thread on Cred Forums and not Cred Forums?

how come you yurops don't use metric time if you're so triggered by everything not being divisible by 100.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUpwa0je6_Y
LMAO

>temperature doesn't need to be accurate hurr durr

I'm not talking about boiling or freezing anything. I am talking about being comfortable in an everyday setting. That is when temperature measuring us used 99.9% of the time. And again, using fractions in this scenario is inefficient. You still didn't disprive a thing.

>When was thenlast time someone said they were 1.8 decimeters tall?
Never, because that's like the size of my dick.

Defend this

Organized, yes. Efficient, not always. We use metrics for science and math, but everyday applications it is not the best.

LOL True

>Swiss
>Anything but a bunch of money grubbing Jew pussies who haven't done anything in 500 years

Point me to a Swiss movie that pulled over 1 billion worldwide

Nice

PROTIP: Americans use both imperial & metric

get on our level

Organized is pretty much the same as efficient. Unless you're talking about spending a quarter of a second of your life to use an extra zero. Gee, so inefficient.

I am whole heartedly trying to understand this "everyday application" meme.
What in the fuck is so complicated about operating in units of 10?

>the amount of money movies make is the standard of success in america
lel

>protip i can

having a more accurate (more numbers) system to define temp. is better, although I do like 0 is freezing in C

Good luck when Trump gets elected and he makes the rest of NATO pull thier fair share. The fucking Turkroaches have a larger military than you and every other EU country. Pathetic.

lol so true am I right european brot...

Oh wait, you're not in our club anymore. Sod of ya chum will ya.

>using GDP to measure wealth
>2016

a fucking first aid kit

It's kind of a moot point.. the only times units of measure are useful is when you have tools to measure them

approximations in temperature are easy enough in both systems

humans are terrible at approximating volume, weight/mass & distance.. in the former two you need a tool (measuring cup/spoon, scale). in the latter, suppose you ask someone for walking directions.. you'd be better off saying the number of blocks or minutes walking as the scale than either imperial or metric units for distance

>US has been cucking more and more countires into using imperial units
>many industries such as flight are standardizing imperial units, speed/distance measured in miles being trained to people across the world

1m is pretty much one step, so you can count steps to know how far you've walked.

yep and how are tools made and developed, the same fucking way the standard system was developed, by nature, hands, feet, arms, legs

Holy shit top kek

imo US crazy measurements is better in a lot of ways, especially if your working in the trades.

just easier to ask for a 1/16 rod than a 1.5xxmm rod

if you can speak properly it's just as easy to ask for either

Are you a plumber?
Over here we use imperial for steel pipes and metric for copper pipes for some reason.

Angle there eventually allows less deck space, which lowers maintanence/allows more heavy planes to take off. Bretty god/10 (although it does look wanky)

we call it standard, not imperial, the brit cucks lost their empire long ago

it's too expensive to change
every thing that runs the country in america is calibrated to the current system

we cucked you into speaking our language though :^)

>implying 0C is cold.

100C Sauna is very normal if you're not a massive pussy like you shitheads.
>Muh skin hurts in 60C

Are you surprised? An american posted a screencap of someone stating that 0C has no practical use.

Don't think most southern americans have even experienced Sub-zero temperatures.

i saw a picture once of a finnish guy who died in a sauna competition. when they dragged him out of the sauna it ripped all his skin off because he was cooked. nightmarish honestly

You're supposed to sweat in a sauna you hamburger

ITT: what is thermal conductivity

You don't casually bathe in 120C+ saunas for as long as he did. He and the other guy where in there for too long

>kek

pls no bully

>collaboration project between NASA and ESA
>other uses metric values, other imperial
>satellite crashes into Mars
>taxpayer money well spent

I fully support my country converting to metric.

Fahrenheit and the M/D/Y are the only ones I don't understand out of the Imperial system. Perhaps it is just /tg/ but yeah.

-40C - No
-30C - At least it is pretty
-20C - Better keep moving
-10C - ^Don't pass out after this point^
0C - chilly, better use a scarf or a jacket
10C - ugly outside, don't go
20C - perfect, you can drink as much as you want to
30C - too hot
40C - Heat stroke
50C - Swedish bastu
60C - Sauna is not ready yet
70C - But beer on ice
80C - You can enter Sauna
90C - Sauna
100C - Sauna
110C - Sauna
120C - Sauna

So at 30C do you guys abase yourselves in front of some kind of totem asking for cooler weather?

30C means we put our fans on. 19-22C is the most pleasant in-door temperature.

Because, we're simply the best country in the world, and everybody else sucks dick.
>Eurotrash will fight this.

>don't pass out when it's colder than -10c
Wut
I'm from Ohio, winter can be 0f or lower for long periods of time. It's not too bad

In fact during winter I hate it if it's warmer than like 25 degrees because everything's a soupy mess

A shift and a scale. Who gives a shit?

>Wut
Pneumonia and death meet you if you pass out in too cold.

>what is hypothermia

What's the name of your other gods?

Actually we learn and use both.

Yeah but only so when we travel to the vacation spots these primates are maintaining for us we can tell them how much food we want.

You can shitpost better than this Britain.

"Why can't you guys just learn our simple system instead of your super difficult one that is hard for us to understand. You are so stupid."

It's simple. Celsius is used by countries that DIDN'T put a flag on the moon.

>tfw no rankine

Why would we need to defend it if the rest of the world is underwater?

i support this

How will euroshits recover?

>using a temperature scale named after a swede
what a bunch of keks

>bongs gave up their own measurement system for a French one.
>This is thside you chose

Units of 10 are garbage. The u.s. does this for most things because our system is far better. Take base 10 and give me the factors. Now take base 12. Now take the factors of both of those numbers squared seperately. Notice how many more clean numbers you will get using base 12. Units of 10 are for niggers who use their fingers to count.

kelvin isn't in degrees retard
>american education

you want to talk arbitrary? who the fuck wants a date format based off how something stacks on a triangle, thats some high quality autism right there

Not to mention celebrating how stars line up with a pile of rocks by a pack of Druids.

Fahrenheit is also in base 10...

haha epic :') america is so free :')

aranging numbers small to large or large to small isn't arbitrary though

Dat wishful DREAMING doe

This is indigenous peoples yeah? That means our native americans not us.

If aren't free then why it is in our anthem?

Do you honestly believe your question has any shred of common sense or logic attached to it?
>implying something is true because its in an anthem
Top lulz.

when the size of the number has no relation to it's meaning, its completely arbitrary