This is the cop who shot the Charlotte boon

This is the cop who shot the Charlotte boon.
Sure looks white to me.

you don't need to be white to be complicit in white supremacy.

j/k.

This story will die very quickly now that it's black on black violence.

He googled him

>Im gonna die during the race war

Not cool

>Be full blooded purplegroid
>Want serve my nation and be credit to my race
>Shoot another nog for pretending to pull a gun
>Mulatto hordes claiming to be the only bearers of black culture disown you

wait a second is that head shopdawhooop in the suit?

No. They will simply ignore it. Continue to ignore it, because it was known soon after it took place.

>implying

He was raised in a white neighbourhood and never had to deal with the oppression and struggle of inner city blacks. He is basically white with black skin.

this is literally a real argument they use

Fucking googles

Reminder that this is actually what the stupid niggers are demanding.

This won't end until they are all either dead or in jail, and our coward monkey president refuses to do anything about it. In fact he's encouraging them to do this.

it's cops killing people. race doesn't matter.

this is part of their stupid fucking argument too
REEEEE

That because the Jews can fool Cred Forums and BLM into believing this is a race war.

Don't know why I kek out loud

>implying that matters

>literally demanding to be held to a lower standard of conduct

You high on heroin?

Just because he's black and successful dont make him not black. His family werent lazy and got off their ass and made something of themselves. They acted with class and earned respect. If inner city blacks werent acting like thugs and being complete pieces of shit jobs and people would move back into the cities and make them good places to live.

But who wants to do that when you try and open a business and it gets robbed 3 times in two months? I lived in Chicago and I know whats up. We had a quiznos open up and they robbed it out of business.

>disorderly conduct
>trespassing
>loitering
>disturbing the peace

is this real? lol quit being a nigger you niggers

it's ILLEGAL

deal with it!

An honorary Aryan.

lol they wish that was the only laws they were breaking.

Im surprised they didnt put rape and murder on there.

Cred Forums's not out there picking fights and trying to kill black people, surprisingly.
It's all BLM trying to start a race war.
All we can hope for is that the wise black people can successfully defuse the situation because they're steering really fucking close to a race war.

>Brent
Ya he a honky ass ghost faced nigga

How do you counter this?

It's like arguing with a feminist about inequalities men face, but they just blame men for that and refuse to listen.

>I got this burger to go ballistic and write a novel about something completely unsubstantiated and anecdotal.

Stay mad and thanks for the (you) hahaha

"How does serving the white supremacy benefit them, a PoC?"

>they were brainwashed/internalized racism

"What, you assume all PoC think the same way? You don't think they have their own opinions and values, that they don't have free will? That's awfully racist of you"

Was it ever figured out who did the false flag shooting last night? There wasn't even a cop at the right angle to shoot him.

>a novel is 8 sentences for a leaf
Wew lad

I don't know about this CNN photo guys. Looks like a bad customer...