Other urls found in this thread:

tryveg.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ns19ApoxpGo
youtube.com/watch?v=oDDg2AAuRYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By killing all animals.

By not eating them you brutish sadists!

tryveg.com/

Treating the cases like homocides. Anyone who hurts animals deserves life in prison, there is no saving that trash.

The only animal that deserve cruelty are cats.

Filthy fucking disgusting pests have driven many other animals to extinction.

>How do we end animal cruelty?
youtube.com/watch?v=ns19ApoxpGo
Kill niggers.

>wait, that's animal cruelty

By exterminating all Non-whites and teaching kids, that animals have feelings too.

And by making animal cruelty more punishable.

are you sure you're not describing Greeks

>cats
>driven many other animals to extinction

Like mice and slow birds ?

I don't see anything cruel in eating meat.
If an animal had good conditions before being slaughtered it ain't cruel.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDDg2AAuRYg

What if an animal dies of old age? Is it still wrong to eat it?

Animals that die of old age don't make for good meat. A soup stock, or hamburgers at best. You have to kill them at their prime for prime rib.

by going vegan

This is the problem, not eating meat, it's completly normal for certain animals to be eaten, but it's not normal for them to be tortured in a small cage.

Eating meat corrupts the soul, if everyone went vegen, there would be no more violence.

get rid of muslims

and the Amish while you are at it

pidrila blaty

>Treating the cases like homocides. Anyone who hurts animals deserves life in prison, there is no saving that trash.
I'm actually more worried about people who seriously think like this than cases of animal cruelty.

Here's your (you) now fuck off

End genetic sociopathy in humans.

That comes from high demand, though. To lower the demand, we'd need a big ol holocaust to lower the population.

I've been researching raising rare heritage breed chickens and animals. These things have to be kept by humans in order to support biodiversity. I'm also looking into raising rare rabbits. Whole project goes down next fall

Or you can be a liberal Cuck who just cares about kittens. Cats kid a shit ton of song birds in America til complete extinction. If anything kill the cats to save the rare ones

Well we kill off all the googles
The less googles the less animal cruelty.

It's coming soon

>There need to be enough animals being slaughtered to feed the entire nations
>Good conditions for animals
That's why you're poor Adam

By embracing Christian anthropocentrism.

Yeah, I worry about punishing violent sociopaths, too.

By forcing everyone to go vegan.

which is what we made them for in the first place, to eliminate weakness

it would suck, and they would suffer while dying naturally more than they would dying quickly in a factory

Who cares?

Animals are just objects that you can eat and kill, do whatever the fuck you want with them.

>b-but muh feelingzz!!!

I will never understand how people hunt deer for sport. I'd cry to kill one if I was starving.

This guy actually has a very good point. If you exterminated all non-whites, animal cruelty would pretty much become non existent

Because Deer is fucking delicious as fuck.
It's like riding a fucking dragon firing lazers out of it's fucking eyes.