BLM is a domestic terrorist organization and should be labeled as such...

BLM is a domestic terrorist organization and should be labeled as such. We are in an ideological war now being fought over media. ITT post proof of riot incitement, violence, white targeting BLM incidents so we can sway public opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e96_1474543601
liveleak.com/view?i=c25_1474522221
liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1474541992
youtu.be/_C0R_jwbUt4
youtube.com/watch?v=MDzsE5heUuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is there never an explosive-laden semi truck careening through a blm protest?
Sniper?
Suicidal fire team?
When?

All I know is every day I get closer to actually paying the sixty goddamn dollars to get a gun license and buy a rifle because you damn american faggots are going to start a war. Also I need emergency food too.

>BLM, paid to destroy their own neighborhoods to push white liberal agendas

sounds like an uncle tom to me.

Do it, guns are fun and help keep you safe/allow you to get rid of pest animals. $60 is worth it

Bump for interest.

Is there a way for us to push for this in a legally serious way? I would think, mainly in getting it into the heads of politicians that, instead being afraid of being called racist, they need to tap onto the long success record of law and order positioning.

>not just owning a weapon to exercise your basic freedom

Now that's what I call cucked

IDK I was thinking petitions to state and federal governments as well as letters to senators about growing concerns?

I have zero interest in any of that. It's literally an end of the world weapon. I don't want to hunt just for fun, and I'm canadian so burglaries aren't a thing and I wouldn't sleep with the damn rifle anyway.

Not even the sixty bucks that really bothers me, I'd have to take a class. So gay. Once you get it it's like a driver's license and you pretty much have it forever though.

Meh, so he's humble. But I can never forget this fucking stupid day.

If anything do it for your right to have it, shooting is incredibly fun and you should try it but you are 60 dollars and a class away from an extra freedom and in my opinion you should do everything in your power to keep others from limiting your freedoms.

Christ. I hope that turned into a few red pills.

Shooting isn't that fun. It's okay, I guess, but now that I live in the city, it's not worth it. I grew up in the country and every rancher has a bunch of unregistered guns lying around, but I never bothered shooting anything besides gophers or the odd mercy kill.

Then I joined the military for a while and got to play with more kinds of guns. it's just not for me. They are simply tools. I still remember all the faggots in boot camp practically wetting themselves over touching a gun for the first time.

I hear you but it is still a right i would exercise

come on guys

follow the money... BLM is a Soros project... international arrest warrant when?

I can't stand those chubby chocolate hyenas

AYO HOL UP!
HOL UP!

YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEEITTT?

BLACKED

Trump supports BLM now.

Cred Forums BTFO

Come around my way as well, looking for any and all things related to assault/murder/rape in connection with BLM or reprisal for shot Google's, including Trayvon

Mike Brown?

>Hands up don't shoot!

just 1 day, wast posted earlier

video of a white photographer surfaced who was being drug on top of a fire to burn. Black rioters surrounded him and no one came to help except police officers.
liveleak.com/view?i=e96_1474543601

Video of a white homeless man who was blindsinded by a kick from a black youth, hitting his head/body on concrete.
liveleak.com/view?i=c25_1474522221

Video of a white man being stripped in a parking garage, drug on asphalt and beaten by multiple blacks. Bonus footage of a KO attempt on another whitey.
liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1474541992

Manlet w/ balls getting swarmed
youtu.be/_C0R_jwbUt4

>soros

>white

Kek

Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism and Obama just gave them over a billion dollars and a pathway to make nukes.

This has been taking effect pretty quickly.

>systemic racism

kek

God I hope trump signs it into law and gives sores the figurative middle finger.

*soros

Check @kingmillion on periscope. He breaks several windows and loots live on stream (in the 30+ minute video at the 20:30 mark) his irl name is mills "Shaka Zulu" gill. He normally streams on his Facebook can but when he only reveals his power level on his unnamed @kingmillion periscope account. Also he has tens of thousands of social media followers and he has already called for another chimp out tonight on Facebook.

laughter hidng real pain.

(S()R()S)

WUT?

Am I the only one who finds religion to be the keystone in the whole relationship? When remove our inherent desire to believe in God you're left with needy shells that don't want to work for anything, call themselves the victim, and end up wanting a big daddy protector government.

>tfw being forced to read about "muh institutional oppression" in a required college english class
>tfw my professor identifies as "non binary genderqueer"
>tfw we have been forced to read and analyze printed out blogs for homework assignments

everything is a-okay :-----)

Do it you faggot

legit monkies

I'd like to see an anti-BLM black guy go to a rally dressed in overalls and a straw hat , wait for someone to say "racism", the jump in saying" Rascism? Lawsey, I'd best be gettin' the tater sacks if we's havin' a rascism."

Why?

Paul has you covered

youtube.com/watch?v=MDzsE5heUuA